μ's vs μ's? (Muse vs Muse?)

By xSorano

The members of μ's are getting ready for their next live but one day Rin gathers everyone together for a movi... More

Chapter 1 Another me?
Chapter 2 Whats going on?
Chapter 3 The Mystery Hooded Girl
Chapter 4 Wait...You're......
Chapter 5 I See Now
Chapter 6 Nozomi, What are you doing?
Chapter 7 The Electro Master
Chapter 8 They Are Blending In
Chapter 9 Who's Who?
Chapter X-tra
Chapter 10 Running, Running and More Running
200 Reader Bonus
Chapter 11 NO WAY!!!
Chapter 12 How it all started in the Otherworld
Options for 500 reader bonus
500 reader bonus ^^
Chapter 13 Catching you up in a different point of view part 1
Chapter 14 Catching you up in a different point of view part 2
Chapter 15 More trouble or help?
Chapter 16 New Allies
Chapter 17 Aqour's Story
1K Reader Bonus \(^^)/
Chapter 19 Crying, Crying and More Crying :'(
Chapter 20 Muse in the Otherworld Part 1
Chapter 21 Muse in the Otherworld Part 2
Chapter 22 Nothing Left
Chapter 23 Final
2k readers *\(^o^)/*
Happy new years!

Chapter 18 The Black and White Moons...

132 8 2
By xSorano

No One's POV

"Black moon? What's so special about that?" Umino asked.

"Apparently, the black moon is somewhat like an eclipse that happens every once in a while. They say the black moons has special properties. I'm not exactly sure though. I think if you...wait! If I remember, in this world the moon was full. A bright full moon. Mix your world's white moon with our black one..." Rikura was cut off.

"I see nya!!" Riho interrupted. "You humans are like the pure hearts where we other selves are like the corrupted ones. Force the two together....I'm completely lost. Hehe."

"You're on the right track though. If dark and light were to fight, you know only one will come out alive. However, if you manage to kill the darkness but not fully destroy it, you find peace within yourself." Kanatsu explained.

"I'm still lost." Honoka scratched her cheek nervously.

Sighing Kanatsu continued. "We otherselves were born from your negative emotions. In other words, your otherself, I believe she's called Hosuka. Hosuka was born from you, which makes her you and you her."

"...I don't get it."

"GEEZ... Honoka, Umi should cram more knowledge into that thick skull of yours!" Umino scolded. "What Kanatsu is trying to explain is to share the good memories you kept to only your good self. We other selves have never experienced any warm memories or happiness. We bared your dark memories. We suffered around 90% of your pain for you while you only had to suffer 10%. We don't have any feelings or memories. Why? Because they're yours. We have no room for our feelings. We can't make our own memories. There's no point in our world to make such memories. There's no memories to make. Your dark memories. Your sad emotions are what we are."

Honoka then understands. "I...I....I'm sooo soorryyyy!!!!" She started crying and hugged the closest otherself, which happens to be Riho.

The others also got up and hugged the otherselves.

Rikura stood up. "now you have better understanding on what we are. Now I'll explain the moon. Our at least try to. There's a white moon and black one. When they are out on the same night in the two different worlds its possible for people like you to cross over to our world the way you are. In other words, normally the only way for you to see our world is if you cut off all your senses in your body and slowly have your spirit travel from your physical body to your other self. There you could see through your other self's eyes. Feel her pain. With the two moons, it symbolizes that dark and light are separate. Normally dark and light are together like yin and yang. However when you fight your other selves, the timing has to be right. The two moons out in the different worlds allows you safe passage as yourself to enter our world. There is a time when the black moon and white moon join together. Only then do you need to, I guess you could say, absorb your other self within you. No need for you to worry about anything after that."

"Easier said than done." Maki said.

"Yeah, but that's not the worst of it. Apparently when we take you to the other world, well..."

"Well what?" Nico asked.

"How should I put this...umm...Elise, Umino, and Riho will become your enemies as well, so they won't be able to help you."

"WHAT!!!"

"Once they return to their own world, the dark emotions will return and corrupt them. Unlike the other six otherselves who are on a killing spree, Umino, Riho, and Elise will be more, umm, aggressive I guess."

"What do you mean? Umi asked.

Rikura sighed. "Riho and them probably already got used to feeling these emotions already. But once they return to their world, these warm feelings will be ripped away and dark emotions with force its way into them. Since they've been in this world for a while, all those painful emotions will be quite a shock."

"I see. So then how do we save them?" Honoka was being serious. Everyone had surprised faces.

"You want to try and save us?" Umino questioned.

"Well of course! Your our friends!"

"We are you." Elise corrected.

"I don't care whether you're us or not, to me you're you and you are our friends!" Honoka started crying. The others started crying too.

Umi jumped on Umino and hugged her like there was no tomorrow while sobbing. Rin and Eli did the same with their otherselves.

"Not to interrupt but that's kind of awkward looking." Maki said.

"Yeah, there are children here." Nico added while covering Hanayo's eyes.

"If your otherselves were here too you'd be doing the same nya!" Rin argued back.

The otherselves were going to argue back but...

BANG!!!!

Everyone looked towards the window which is now broken.

"Here's Nico Nii!!!" Nikowa barged in.

Everyone screamed and ran out the door and outside.

"Going somewhere Elichi~" Notomi appeared with cards floating above her extended hand.

"Y-yeah. We have some errands to run." Nozomi countered.

A gust of wind blew and literally riding the wind came Konato. "Don't leave so soon. The party is just getting started."

Hosuka and Hazuyo jumped down from the roof of the house. "Let's have some fun!"

"Let's not." Honaka was starting to shake.

Nikowa and Makino appeared right beside their counter parts.

"KYAA!!!!!" Maki and Nico screamed like little girls and Nico jumped on Maki's back."

"Mush Maki mush!!"

"I'M NOT A FREAKING DOG!!!" Maki was getting annoyed at Nico but she didn't argue and just ran with Nico happily riding on her back. (Don't know why I ship these two so much XD They're cute)

Honoka and the rest ran their direction too.

Riho, Umino and Elise stayed behind to buy them time. Rikura, Kanatsu, Chikami, and Hanika ran off to cross over to the other world to do something. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Let your imaginations go wild ;) )

-

-

-

-

-

"Wait...does anyone even know where we're supposed to go?" Umi asked.

Everyone just shook their heads and Umi sighed.

"Great, I think we're all doomed." Maki mostly was talking to the one that was still on her back.

"Hmpf. We're not doomed. All we need to do is Nico Nico...RUN FOR OUR LIVES!!"

Nikowa and Makino just appeared out of nowhere...again.

"Quit running!! You're making it harder for us!!!"

"If only I had my bow" Umi was thinking hard on what to do. She was the only one who had martial arts experience. "Everyone, run. I'll buy you time."

"U-Umi?" Kotori realized what Umi was planning on doing. "No. You need to come with us."

"Yeah Umi. No idol left behind." Honoka walked up to them and they all hugged.

Makino was getting impatient and threw a fire ball at them.

Umi saw it before the others did and pushed Kotori and Honoka out of the way. "Everyone leave me here and run!!" Umi was in a lot of pain from being burned but she sucked it up.

"No, we're not leaving you!" Tears running down Kotori's cheeks.

"Kotori, Honoka. Please." Umi started crying too.

Makino sent another fireball at her and Umi screamed.

Eli and Nozomi managed to drag Honoka and Kotori with them. "There's nothing we could do. Don't worry. My cards say Umi won't die today."

The girls ran away. All with tears in their eyes as they watched Makino burn Umi.

Nozomi POV

Honoka. Kotori. I'm sorry I lied but we needed to get out of here. I wish when I do look at my cards, they'll tell me everything's okay. I hope.

I looked back one more time and saw a burnt body.

N-no...Umi. I'm...I'm so sorry.

Are you crying? Cause I am. Umi's my second favorite Muse girl. :'(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.9K 51
Gangsters x Normies Soldier game trio as Gangters Others as Normies What's the worst thing that could happen? (I changed my mind) Eli ayase-Richkid...
1.3K 233 35
Years after µ's had disbanded, everyone went about their own lives, doing what they always wanted to do...or so they thought... With the unwavering...
1.2K 17 15
"Who knew a one night stand could lead to this damn kid?" "Well that's your consequence of going out but don't worry! Dear Daddy will help no matter...
15.2K 720 25
"I've been a skillful sniper since I was six. Yeah that's a mouthful, I know, but it's the truth. For many people, it's either kill or be killed. I c...