Random Oneshots

By franksbean

Hiya wattpad! If you're looking for good oneshots, this is your book. I got x readers, ships, not ships or x... More

Request Page.
F.A.C.E Family x Child!Reader
Child!Tord x Sister!Teen!Suicidal!Reader
Modern!Philip Hamilton x Punk!Rachel ❀️
Soldier!Germany x Depressed!Italy
Opposite day!Edd x Opposite day!Tom
Gone quick: Albertsstuff x Dying!Isobel
Sweden x Baby!Nordic!Reader
Emo!America x Badass!Prussia
Yandere!Shy!Guzma x Depressed!Dahlia
Killer!Osomatsu x Insane!Reader
(No romance)Frank - Len πŸ’”
Husband!Jake x Sad!Albert
Dying!Tord x Child!Reader
Victor x Reader
2P!America x Dahlia
Bully!Prussia x Victim!Reader
Tak x Reader
DualSign
Dad!VoiaGamer x Child!Reader

Opposite day!Matt x Shy!Reader

156 1 0
By franksbean

(Y/N) was friends with Edd, Matt, Tom and Tord. Edd was an anxious male who jittered a bunch. Matt was a rebellious man. Tord was shy and Tom was outgoing and optimistic. (Y/N) was very shy and loved anime and art. (if you don't like those two things, change them as you will) (Y/N) was sweet and loving. Today, (Y/N) was going to Edd's house. She put on a (f/c) tee shirt, a pastel (s/f/c) skirt and her over-sized (t/f/c) hoodie with some grey boots. (Y/N) got in her (f/c) car and drove to Edd's house. She knocked on the door and Edd opened the door. "Hey Eddy.", she said. "H-h-hi (Y/N).", Edd said, jittering. H-hi (Y/N).", Tord said. "Hi hi hi!", Tom said. "Hey.", Matt said. (Y/N) sat down and turned on the TV. (Favorite show) was on. Edd sat next to her, jittering more. Matt sat on the other side of (Y/N) and sighed. Tord went off into his room with his 2nd season Osomatsu-san DVD. (Y/N) fell asleep on Matt's shoulder making the ginger flinch. "You're cute.", Matt said, falling asleep too. (Sorry if this was too short)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 2.9K 75
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.1M 59.9K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
165K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...