Yuriality

Por NotIt22

A couple of months have passed. Danny's finally a senior. He still has memories, but that's all they've been... Mais

NOTE
NOTE 2
Finally Seniors!
Back To The Apartment
A Date?
I'm Sleepy
The Next Day
The Mall With Yuri
Bad News
Hospital Visit
Play With Me
...
On To Business
...
The Aftermath
Focus On Yuri
Deanna?
Nightly Plans
...
My Own Decision
New Blood
Some Time With Yuri
Another Hospital Visit
Alright Brandon
...
Should I Regret It?
Free Time?
Yuri Vs Deanna
Thank You
It's NOT A Date
Insane Love
Blood Angel Task
...
I Guess We're Waiting
The Park
Wait... Monika?
Goodbye, Monika
...
Hello, Yuri
Odin, What Happened?
Some Time With Maegan
Jared
The "Drug Deal"
...
Complications
Sad Truth
You're Back
The Image
Not Much Of A Surprise
Why Are You Doing This?
Relaxation
Contradicting Myself
What Does It Mean
1
Think About It
Not As Planned
Saturday Night
...
Not Really Sure
Last Day
The End?
I See It Now
Final Decision
Goodbye
...
This Is It
Epilogue (Danny)
Epilogue (Yuri)
The Decision System
Photos and Facts

Meet Yuri

716 26 14
Por NotIt22

I woke up to my phones alarm at 9:30. Normally, my family would be getting ready for church. Everyone would be tired, but we'd also be happy. I wasn't really the religious type, but thinking back to it now, I wish I would've taken the time appreciate the times we went to church. It was one of the times we actually went out as a family.

I went to my brothers room to get some clothes so that I could take a shower. I let Yuri and my siblings sleep so that I could shower in peace.

After my shower, I headed back to the room with Yuri. She was still asleep, so I woke her up so that she could get ready.

"Hey Yuri, it's time to get up."

She moved a little and let out a small "Hmm."

"Yuri come on, we gotta get up."

She rubbed her eyes and stretched before slowly sitting up.

"We're gonna to the hospital in a bit. You can go ahead and take a shower if you'd like."

"Okay."

She got the bag with her stuff and I showed her where the restroom was. I also showed her where she could put her stuff.

"Okay, so towels are in here. And you could put your stuff in this space here. Go ahead and choose what you're gonna wear, and I'll put the rest of your clothes in a drawer in the guest room."

She looked through the back and picked the outfit she wore in the game along with a black long sleeve to wear underneath. I took her leftover clothes from her.

"Okay, when you're done showering, I'll go ahead and wash your old clothes, for you."

"It's fine Danny, I can do that."

"It's alright, I got it. Just come to the room when you're done."

She smiled and thanked me. I smiled back and headed to the guest room to put her clothes away. I put them in an empty drawer and put sat on the bed to wait for Yuri.

After a while, Yuri came back with her new outfit.

"Hey Yuri, you ready?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll go ahead and wake up my siblings then."

I headed to the living room and woke up my brother and sister.

"Hey you two, wake up. We gotta go check if mom's alright."

They both stretched and got up from the couch.

"Alright, one if you in this restroom and the other in mom's restroom."

Even though Mike was the oldest, I'd often try to take charge of things. My sister would sometimes even refer to me as bossy.

My siblings headed to their rooms and into the restrooms. I headed back to the room with Yuri, who was sitting on the bed. It looked like she was thinking of something.

"Hey Yuri, is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine. I was just thinking about-"

Mike suddenly walked through the door.

"Hey Danny who's clothes are these?" He caught sight of Yuri. "Oh you must be Danny's girlfriend."

Yuri blushed and started playing with her hair. "Is that what he called me?"

"Mike!"

"Relax Danny, I'm just teasing. Anyway, who's clothes are these?"

I looked at the clothes. "Oh I think these are Yuri's"

He chuckled. "Who? Yuri?"

"Yes, Yuri." I pointed to Yuri. "Her, those are her clothes."

He looked at her. "Yuri? That's your name?"

"Yes..."

"Mike, that's Yuri! From DDLC?"

"No it's not. You're messing with me."

"No I'm not! Look at her hair! No wait, her eyes!" I looked at her and smiled. "They're a beautiful bright purple. Have you ever seen anyone with eyes like that?"

"Danny, I find it very hard to believe that that's Yuri, but I can't argue with what you're telling me. She even dressed like Yuri."

"Yes! Because that's Yuri!"

"Alright, whatever. It's nice to meet you, Yuri. You left your clothes in the restroom."

I took the clothes from him. "It's fine, go ahead and take a shower."

"Wait, but how did 'Yuri' get here?"

"I'll explain that later, go ahead and shower, we gotta visit mom in the hospital."

"Alright, alright."

Mike left the room and went to take a shower. I looked at Yuri, who seemed a little embarrassed. Or shy, I couldn't really tell.

"Sorry about that. Keith is the only one who has seen someone come out of the computer. I don't know if you know, but that's not a regular thing."

"Yes, I'm sure it's not. Wait, who else would come out of the computer?"

"Well, uh... Monika did! Before she left that is. I don't know where she is now, but she came out of the computer also."

"Oh well, I guess that makes sense."

I freaked out so much when mentioning Monika. I mean, mentioning her wasn't that bad... I just didn't want to mention her death.

"Yeah."

She covered her left eye. "Do my eyes look weird?"

"What? No! I mean it's not a common color, but they're nice. I really like your eyes."

She gently smiled. "Thank you."

I smiled at her before heading to the kitchen. I made got myself some cereal and quickly ate it on the table. After eating, I headed back to the room with Yuri. She was reading her book once again, so I just sat on the bed and waited for my siblings.

I soon heard my brother and sister outside the room. My sister walked in soon after.

"Hey Sarah, are you guys ready?"

"Yeah, but Mike was telling me about Yuri. Is that true?"

I sighed. "Yes it's true." I pointed to Yuri. "That's Yuri. But we don't have time-"

My sister ignored me and ran to Yuri to hug her. "Oh my god! I loved you in DDLC!"

Sarah was considerably younger. The fact that Yuri coming out was impossible probably slipped her mind.

Yuri looked a little confuse, but she hugged her back. "You loved me in what?"

"DDLC. Doki Doki Literature Club."

"You were at the Literature Club? You seem sort of young." She giggled. "But I mean, so did Natsuki. I take back what I said, you look older than her."

"Alright guys, enough," I said. "Let's head to the hospital, we gotta go check on mom."

Sarah got up. "Oh right! Let's go!"

The four of us headed to my car to go to the hospital. On the way there, Sarah kept trying to ask Yuri questions.

"So Yuri, what's your favorite food?"

She thought about it for a moment. "I don't think I have an answer to that."

"Are you Danny's girlfriend?"

"Sarah!"

Yuri started to play with her hair again. "No, I don't suppose so."

"I think that's enough questions Sarah," I said. I made eye contact with my brother in the rear view mirror. I used my eyes to point to Sarah so that he could help me out with her.

"Sarah, you're asking Yuri so many things, don't you think she might feel a little uncomfortable," Mike asked.

"Oh you're right." She looked at Yuri. "Sorry Yuri."

She smiled. "That's fine."

I turned up the volume on the radio and continued the drive to the hospital.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5.6K 294 67
After the loss of his girlfriend Monika, Danny seeks peace and normality in his life. But there's one problem. Danny's attachment for Monika remains...
72.1K 1.5K 39
Why struggle to find love in the real world? Fictional characters are perfect. You can find so many unique traits in them. Why try and find a girl he...
43.7K 504 17
Whenever I look for Girlfriend Scenarios or Oneshots for DDLC I always find: xF!Reader or character x character. (I know there are some x Male reade...
3.5K 70 10
Just two presidents of the Literature Club. Sayori and Monika. Till one of them fell in love. Or both. They wanted Yuri and Natsuki's help but think...