The Pack

By Wildfire31

Lost and broken she escapes a fire only to realize that she doesn't know who she is. Soon enough the broken t... More

The Pack
Chapter 1: The Pack
Chapter 2: You're a wolf like me!!!
Chapter 3: Aila & A Mysterious Phone Call
Chapter 4: Butterfinger
Chapter 5: The Great Adventure AKA The Mall
Chapter 6: Omega
Chapter 7: Meeting the Pack
Chapter 8: Skittles & Butterscotch
Chapter 9: Chewtoy
Chapter 10: Teasing and Mating
Chapter 11: Feral
Chapter 12: Talk about a bite on the ass
Chapter 13: Night Crawler
Chapter 14: Lullabye
Chapter 15: Justice
Chapter 16: Macintosh
Chapter 17: Butterscotch, Skittles, and Butterfinger, Oh My!
Chapter 18: Arcades & Wild Monkey Sex
Chapter 19: Anything & Everything
Chapter 20: Cookie Monster
Chapter 21: Violence & Mayhem & It's only my first day
Chapter 22: Something Dark This Way comes
Chapter 24: Say Something
Chapter 25: Ultimate Omega
Epilogue

Chapter 23: Alpha vs Omega

4.1K 284 1
By Wildfire31

CHAPTER 23

ALPHA VS OMEGA

AILA POV

SCHOOL

Squeezing my hand Pan looks over at me as we walk out of the principal's office with Mace, Juliet, and Romeo as everyone else spreads out. 

"Are you sure this is where we need to be?" I stare down the hallway and see the humans are on one side, the Alphas on the other while the Omegas walk down the middle but behind everyone else. Everyone looks a little scared and I notice the boy Zen from earlier is walking with a human. I walk faster as I think of how to set my plan in action. 

"This is it Panny. It all starts here. I know it." When I get alongside Zen I see how sad he is. 

"Zen what's wrong?" His lip quivers and the girl glares at me before rubbing at his back and I realize it's the girl from the day before that had been mean to Juliet and me. 

"He's upset because all the other Omega males have been taken except yours. Why don't you leave my brother alone?" Confused I raise a brow. 

"But he smells like wolf and you smell human." She rolls her eyes and I realize she had been in the Alpha class even those she smells human. 

"Because you stupid little...." Zen whimpers and she mumbles to him before speaking at me again. "We're only half okay. We can't shift." I blink and look at Pan in confusion as everyone in the hallways turns toward us as if awaiting our answer.  

"So? Why does that manner. Some of my best friends are animals that can't be human. I've never had a human friend but that's only cause I've been a wolf for ten years. Seems like you would have the advantages even if you can't shift or maybe your beast is waiting." I glance over at Pan who smiles. 

"People don't like that Juliet and Romeo are lions but I think it's cool. And I've never been human until two weeks ago so I don't see how being human is bad except you can pee on trees to mark your territory. Well you could but it might be a little weird and hard to aim." The tension that had been building in the hallway dissipated at Pan's words and everyone turned back to what they had been doing but I felt as if something big had begun.

Instead of heading straight to 'Alpha 101' Pan, Mace and I go to the women's bathroom. Liam raises a brow but doesn't say anything as we slip inside after making sure the room is clear. We immediately go the window and crawl onto the roof so I can listen. As I crouch at the edge of the roof Mace speaks. 

"Now what?" Clicking my tongue at him I gesture behind him as furry animals that are sitting behind him. His eyes widen and I see just who I need. Motioning to the snake it slithers onto my hands and curls itself around my arm as it speaks. 

"Yes, snake speaker." Grinning I speak back. 

"If I feed you much could you spy on me for a few hours and tell me what is said?" The snakes tongue flickers out as he speaks again. 

"I don't speak human snake speaker. You speak snake." I smile and I know I've got him. 

"But I could make it so you could and then you would know when humans plant traps for you snake brethren." Hissing in glee the snake squeezed lightly on my arm.  

"Where do you want me snake charmer?" Laughing I tell him my plan.

............................

After dropping the snake in front of 'Omega 101' we head to 'Alpha 101'. When we enter the teacher ignores our tardiness and continues to talk to the rest of the class as we sit down. Pan pulls me into his lap as Mace frowns and sits beside us.  

The teacher continues on for a few minutes until it becomes clear that no one is paying attention to her but everyone is staring at us. The teacher sighs and sits down at her desk . 

"Okay obviously everyone is curious about Aila today so why don't we get this out of the way." Shifting in Pan's lap I tuck my hair behind my ear and look over to Macey with a pout on my face. 

"I didn't do anything I swear...well not yet anyway." Mace smiles at me and his hazel eyes flash gold as he leans over and nuzzles my neck then Pan's. 

"Did you mean that shit you were spouting in the hallway?" Leaning into Pan I stare at Alpha boy from yesterday. His eyes are flat but I see the flash of hope in them. Odd. 

"There is nothing wrong with humans, Omegas, or Halflings. Why would there be? It's not like your full blooded tiger." I sniff the air and lean forward as he looks at me with a vulnerable expression. 

"Your also wolf." He growls at me just as the bell rings. Sighing I get off Pan's lap and head out to start the next part of my plan.

ENGLISH

Since this class is a mixture of all the flavors of shifter and human the tension is high as we take seats at the back. Mace is standing at the back while I sit on Pan's lap and run my fingers through his fine white hair. He smiles softly at me as he talks quietly to the human sitting beside us. Mace stiffens and Juliet whimpers beside us when a big hulking male stands in front of us. I look up as I let my hand continue to run through Pan's hair. 

"Can I help you?" The male frowns at Juliet as she leans in closer to me. He looks directly at her then over our heads to Macey and Gremlin. 

"Why is she afraid?" His voice is loud and booming and Juliet quivers beside me as Caine and Abel walk into the classroom. I stifle the urge to roll my eyes as I glance around the room. Caine and Abel are watching Juliet, waiting. As soon as their eyes meet hers the come over and sit down beside us. The male glances at them briefly as Macey speaks from the back of the room. 

"It could be because your looming over them like hulk and talking in that deep ass voice of yours." I glance at Juliet and both of us start to giggle at the same time. The male scowls at Macey a minute before squatting down in front of us. 

"I'm sorry Juliet. I wasn't trying to be scary I just wanted to ask The Ultimate Omega a question." Juliet and I stop giggling and he continues. "Rumor is your supposed to bring all of us together. Humans and shifters, so my question is what are you going to do about the attack yesterday?" I glance back and Macey and he shrugs. The whole class looks at me as I lean forward on the desk. 

"Who says I haven't already started doing something about it?" The male looks at me curiously as the teacher walks in.

LUNCH

As we walk into the cafeteria I see the Omega girl from yesterday fixing to walk by Alpha Boy's table. Hurrying over I throw her arm around her and look at Alpha boy. His face is blank but I can feel the tension in the room as I look from him back to the girl. 

"Did you know what I noticed the other day? I noticed that some of Alpha Dallas's Alpha rubbed off on Macey. That the Omega wasn't so Omega anymore. I also noticed that several of the prides, clans, and packs still think that Omegas are at the bottom of the food change. But they obviously have never seen an Omega protecting a cub or loved one. Not to mention that Queen Riki has all kinds of shifters in her clan. Besides you could always have a human mate. It just means you'll have to guard them a little more. It doesn't mean their inadequate. So how bout it Alpha boy you want to tell Omega girl something?" Alpha boy looks at the girl hesitantly. 

"Lana, would you be my mate? I'm sorry for being a..." Leaning forward I help him out. 

"....dumbass." Alpha boy blushes but doesn't say anything as Omega girl speaks. 

"I'll go on a date with you and then we'll talk. I can't have you reverting back to dumbass mode after we mate." Snickering I drop my arm and step back as the Omegas and humans cheer while the Alphas just look lost. Sometimes being Ultimate was cool.

OMEGA 101

Liam raises a brow as I walk into the classroom and the snake from earlier slithers out from underneath the desk and up my leg. The Omega's aren't paying attention because they're all still grieving for the males. Gremlin had taken a reluctant Pan to gym and he hadn't been much happier himself. Raising a brow I look at Liam as snake speaks. 

"Evil, snake speaker. Bad plans for little Omegas. For today. NOW!" Startled by snakes insistence I whirl to look at Liam as he comes in the room and shuts the door. Grabbing Zen by his arm I yank him to his feet. He looks at me with wide startled eyes as I speak. 

"Get the other Omegas behind the guards and stay there." He doesn't argue as he gathers up the rest of the Omegas. Clenching my fists I whirl to face teach as snake hisses in my ear. 

"No. Not the Haven guards they're..." Hearing screams behind me I whirl to see guns trained on the Omegas as snake hisses again. "Not just here. All over Haven." Growling I meet Liam's eyes and nod as he punches the Haven guard closest to him. Screaming I punch one guard in the throat. 

"Fight back Omegas! Kick them in the nuts. Use your head. Drop. Or Hide. But you fight. They are hurting our friends in other rooms. Your sister Zen." Immediately snarls fill the air as Omega protective instincts kick in and I whirl to face Teach. He's pale and backed against the board as several Omegas shift and go after guards. I go to step forward but Mace pushes me behind him and roars in Teach's face. Silence falls in the room as the bear roar of challenge echoes through the room. Mace's voice is gravelly as he speaks, his bear close to the surface. 

"What are your points of entry? Who are you after?" Teach shakes and the smell of piss permeates the air as he speaks. 

"The gym. He said the most variety would be there. He said to grab whoever. It didn't matter who because she would come after them. We're just a distraction. He called an hour ago and said she was fixing to figure it out." Mace's hand curls into a fist as he slams it into the board behind him. Pieces flew everywhere as he growled lowly. 

"She who, Aila? And how does he know? And he who?" The pieces click in my head causing me to gasp. Shaking I place a hand on Mace's arm as I speak. 

"He means me and Tarrow did this. That's what he meant by I would come to him. But how Macey? How did he know that I knew?" Mace leans forward so him and Teach are inches apart. Teach looks on the verge of fainting as he speaks. 

"He said he had a bond with her. He said the bond lets him keep track of her." My hand raises to the scars on my back as a shutter over comes me. 

"Knock him out Macey. We have to get to the gym. Pan's in there."

GYM

We left Teach with the guards that weren't betrayers while the Omegas went with us to the gym but we were too late. Blood smeared the walls and floors as we walk past the broken double doors. Several beasts were unconscious on the floor. But I didn't see Pan or Gremlin. I walk over to a female with bright hair as she fights to sit up despite a deep gash in her shoulder. She looks up at my approach and tears fill her eyes. 

"I tried Aila but I wasn't strong enough. They took Pan and Gremlin. They both said you better not follow them." She said nothing else but we both knew that I was following them and nothing on this planet would stop me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.2K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
1.1M 33.4K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
1.5M 53.1K 32
( WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) Sadness.Hate.Anger.Pain. That's all the feeling Maria feels. Her pack abuses her m...
402K 13.7K 33
[In editing] After the death of her parents, a female She-wolf, Selyen Stormrage was supposed to be the next Alpha but due to her age, her uncle too...