Bad choices | Naruto High sch...

By NeruDate

Everybody knew her. All eyes were always following the young badass student of the Namikaze family. You too... More

2. Fight!
3. The Champion
4. Private lesson (smut)
5. Crush?
6. Another class..
7. Outdoor fun
8. An uneasy task
9. The overthinker
10. Treat you better
11. Basketball game
12. Let me hold you
13. There's nothing holding me back
14. The prom
15. The decision
> Madara ending
> Tobirama ending
> Hidan ending
>Neither ending
A/N

1. Girl all the bad guys want

4.6K 97 157
By NeruDate

I was walking through the campus where people were smoking, making out or rushing to their classes.
I rolled my eyes as I pulled my hoodie up, enjoying my music.
Out of the corner of my eye I noticed someone running in my direction, I curiously looked and it was Kiba, my bestie!

"Sup, doggy boy?" I smirked pulling my earbuds out.
"Ah not much, kitten..got homework on Maths?" he asked chuckling.
"No"
I said simply, being the troublemaker and not learning at all I was surprised to be in the Junior year.
Kiba laughed as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders

"That's my girl" I grinned and put my arm around his torso.
We walked together to the school building.

"Oi, (Y/n)-chan" I turned my head to see Shika.
"Hey man" I smirked as he joined us on the road to our class.
"How was your weekend?" I asked as we sat down.

"Lazy as always" he said laying his head on the table.
"Just as expected"
I smirked as I put my feet on the table next to Kiba's.

I noticed as others came to Maths class, even Kabuto.
"Hey Kabuto" I called to him as he smirked and came to me.
"Sup mates" he said sitting next to Shika.
"Where's Naruto-kun?" he asked as he was looking around the class
"Sleeping I guess, it's Naruto after all" Kiba chuckled as he leaned against the wall behind him.

I heard the door shut as Shikaku-sensei, Shika's father, came to the class.
We all made an "ugh" sound as we got up to greet him.
"Sit down" he said putting his stuff on the table.

After a while into the class Shikaku-sensei started to collect the homework we had to do over weekend.
When he came to us and asked for it, only Shika had it.

"Ms. Namikaze, if you will continue like this, you're going to get an F in my class"
I shrugged as I leaned on my arm. Shikaku-sensei signed as he looked at his son.
"Shikamaru, get that pretty friend of yours to do something"
"Sure, dad" Shika said, his voice muffled by the table he was laying on.

"Hey, (Y/n)-chan, Shika's dad thinks you're pretty" Kiba nudged me with his elbow on what I rolled my eyes and laughed.

When Maths ended, I dropped my head on the table and groaned.

"What's the matter, beautiful?" I lifted my head to see Hidan, the senior year baddie.
"Maths sucks, Hidan you know"
I said bored.
"Oh I do know" he chuckled
I smirked as I looked him up and down.
"Like what you see huh (Y/n)-chan?" he smirked as I was studying his Akatsuki hoodie, our school's gang.

"I like your hoodie" I said
"Want it? Bet it would look cute on you" he said with a pleased smirk on his face.
"Can I?" I smiled, excited.
"Sure babe" he said as he stripped his hoodie down and handed it to me.

I put it on and it was of course bigger than my usual clothing but it didn't matter to me I loved oversized clothes.
"I was wrong..you look hot" he said licking his lips.
"Thanks man"
I smirked and looking at Kiba who was glaring at Hidan.
"Kibaaa" I whined then he finally looked at me.

"Huh?"
"How do I look?" I smiled as I made a cute pose.
Kiba rolled his eyes chuckling.
"Good as always, (Y/n)-chan" he said.

"Great" I smirked turning my head to look at Kabuto.
His gaze was too fixed on Hidan.
"Stop glaring, Kabuto" I said tiredly as he shifted his gaze to me, an apologetic smile on his face but then his gaze shifted back in Hidan's direction.

"This is not your class"
I turned to see Hashirama-sensei looking at Hidan.
He sighed as he turned to me.
"I will come back for it at the end of the day" Hidan said as we fist bumped.

I was smirking then I noticed Hashirama-sensei still there.
"What's up, Hashirama-sensei?" I asked questionably because he was staring.
"Oh, nothing I'm sorry" he said as pink blush dusted his cheeks, he then left to the front of the class.

"Dang, (Y/n)-chan! Hashirama-sensei was totally checking you out!" Kiba whisper-yelled to me.
I smirked as I snuggled into the hoodie.
"But I didn't like how Hidan was looking at you"
"Right me too" Kabuto spoke.

"What? Why?" I asked raising my eyebrow.
"Are you blind? He was basically undressing you with his eyes!"
Kiba said looking at me, then turning to Kabuto.

"Kiba-kun's right, I'm even surprised you didn't make out" Kabuto said, a disgusted expression on his face.

"What the hell, Kabuto?!" I said my expression now mirroring his
"That guy is totally into you, (Y/n)-chan" Shika spoke.
"Just like the half of this school" Kabuto said smirking.

I started laughing, highfiving my grey haired friend, even Shika and Kiba started laughing.

I shook my head after, turning to the front of the class just to see Hashirama-sensei quickly looking somewhere else than me. I smirked, guess my today's clothing got Hashi-sensei into the mood..

It actually makes sense wearing fishnets, booty shorts, crop top and with Hidan's huge hoodie I must look attractive.

Normally Botany classes with Hashirama-sensei would be boring but I guess this one is gonna be fun.

In the middle of the class, Naruto came bursting into room sweat all over him.

"Mr. Uzumaki?" Hashirama-sensei spoke with his eyebrows furrowed.

"E-Eh, sorry Hashirama-sensei, got lost on the path of life" he said quoting one of our senseis.

Me and Kiba bursted out laughing as Naruto grinned winking at us, he then came to sit in front of me.
"Sorry I kinda overslept" he said. scratching the back of his neck.
"Yeah, we figured that out" Kiba said chuckling.

Naruto then noticed my today's clothing
"(Y/n)-chan, when did you become part of the Akatsuki?" he asked.

"I'm not a part of it, I borrowed it from Hidan" I said pulling those oversized sleeves up.
"Hidan?!" he whisper-yelled looking at me wide-eyed.

I deadpanned.

"What's your problem with Hidan?! All of you don't like him" I huffed.

"(Y/n)-chan you know how he's-" he didn't get to finish his sentence when Hashirama-sensei cut him off.

"Everyone pay attention or you will get detention!"
he said with raised voice (hashi the rapper lol)
I leaned back in my chair, pulling my shirt down to reveal a part of my black push up bra.

Hashirama-sensei immediately looked away blushing
Me and Kiba quietly chuckled.

--timeskip to lunch--

We decided to eat outside today on the campus, because the less time we spend at school the happier we are. It's simple.

I was happily digging in my meal when few Akatsuki members passed us. Hidan with them.

"Still hot" he winked making me chuckle, his friend Deidara smirked checking me out as well.
Then they both got hit in their heads by Konan, my actual good friend.

I smiled softly at her as she did the same.

"You see, (Y/n)-chan, half of this school goes after you and the other after Konan-chan"
Kabuto laughed as I rolled my eyes smiling, well he was right.
"And after which one do you go?" I asked smirking at the grey haired man.

"Well.." he started, blush dusting his cheeks
"Well?" I pushed
"Ah. It's Konan-chan" he said looking away
"Aw how cute man" my smirk growing wide.

Kabuto chuckled awkwardly as he looked at Naruto who shrugged.
"And who do you like, (Y/n)-chan?" Kabuto asked.
"Well I-"

"Hello there"

I turned my head in the direction of that familiar voice.

"Morning, Madara-sensei" I said softly as he smirked making his way in the building.

A light blush was on my cheeks as I watched the retreating figure of my martial-arts sensei.

"No way, (Y/n)-chan!" Kabuto shouted, laughing .
"W-What?" I asked confused.

"You. Like. Madara-sensei?" he asked slowly.
"Um.." I looked at him blinking

"HA!" Kabuto said pointing at me
"You like him! Wow never thought you would"

"Well...." I trailed off, my crush on a certain sensei now obvious.
Kiba next to me smiled patting my shoulder.
"I think he likes you too, (Y/n)-chan" he said smirking.

"Oh just maybe" I smiled softly tracing random patterns on the school's grass.

I looked up to see Naruto, Shika and even Kabuto smiling at me.
"What?" I asked softly.

Naruto's smile grew as he whispered something to Shika and then to Kabuto, they both looked surprised.

Naruto then turned to me grinning
"Let's play matchmakers" he said
"What? Wait you can't just hook me up with my sensei!"

"Hope it's me"

I turned to see Jiraiya-sensei making kissy face.
"Ew Jiraiya-sensei!"
I shouted throwing the rest of my lunch at him.

Naruto died laughing while clinging to Shika.

Jiraiya-sensei only pouted as he made his way to school.

"Damn it!"
I signed flustrated, running my hand through my hair

___

Hello everyone, it's Neru-chan with a new story! Well, new.. it's a bit older but for ya'all it is new.
Hope you enjoyed

~Neru-chan♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 1K 7
NI-KI don't try to run away from me - SN - [ NI-KI & Kim Sunoo ]
32K 1.5K 25
A Goddess is cast aside from her family by her little brother. What will her life become on Earth? What will happen when she meets the mightiest hero...
639K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
40.7K 613 16
You've just moved into the Sakamaki Mansion, and little did you know you'd end up falling for the playboy of the 6 brothers. Will he play you like he...