Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 83•

16K 433 270
By camrenkordied

A/N: ITS MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY HOES OMG EW IM 17 YIKES bruh 💀 I started writing this when I was 15 in like August 2016 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 I have NO life lmamjsksks enjoy tho x

_

*Another Two Weeks Later* (November 15, 2018)

"It's your girlfriend, pick up the fucking phone, it's your girlfriend calling." I heard Camila's voice speak suddenly and I smiled at her dumbass voice recording.

I laughed to myself making a mental note to change the ringtone she set up. I groaned leaning over and grabbing the phone as the voice recording got louder. I stopped her mid scream and answered the phone.

"Hello, it's my fucking girlfriend calling." I answered rubbing my eyes and she giggled.

"Hi babe." She breathed out cutely causing my heart to flutter.

"You all packed up?" She asked me and I frowned with a small chuckle.

"Babe, you do realize I'm not staying the entire trip. Once the Toronto show is over I gotta head back to LA." I explained again and she huffed into the speaker.

"Why? Why can't you just stay? You're on an extended break aren't you?" She asked and I could hear the small irritation in her voice.

"Exactly, extended. I still need to work on these unfinished songs with Amber. It's just taking much longer since Nat and Erica are barely around."

"I thought Nat was coming back?" She asked suddenly and I shook my head as I walked around my room.

"That's what she said but I don't think so. Not right now. I heard Daniel took her to some island, so I'm not gonna bother her." I settled an extra shirt just in case and I zipped up my bag.

"Oh I heard the zipper.. are you coming today?" She asked quickly and I bit my tongue.

"Uh no?" I mumbled hoping she couldn't tell I was lying this time.

She always knew when I lied for some reason.

"Y/N.." She hummed and I smiled to myself.

"I'm not... where are you again?" I scratched my head trying to change the subject.

"Currently we're in Quebec. Lauren our makeup artist got stuck at some donut place down the street." She randomly informed me and I nodded with a small snort.

"Good to know, I guess." I lifted the bag as I whistled for Lexa.

"And where are you going?" She asked me suddenly and I smirked knowing me coming to her was still on her brain.

"I'm taking Lexa out for a walk I gotta get to the studio too because I left my song she-"

"Mhm." She cut me off and I laughed softly.

"What?"

"You left your song sheet? I thought you wrote on your phone?"

"I do, but it's not necessarily mine, babe. It's Erica's song." I replied as I walked down the stairs with Lexa.

"Oh great." She muttered and I silently laughed to myself.

"Hm?"

"Nothing. Uhm so Erica's own song is gonna be on the album?" She asked with a little grunt to her voice and I chuckled at the obvious discomfort she felt.

"Yes ma'am, one song is called Fuck Feelings and I heard she was putting her own spin on Tequilawine so it's all good."

"She's doing this all separately from you and Amber?" She hummed and I bit my lip opening up the door.

"Uh yeah? Why?"

"I don't know it just..sounds weird a little but what should I know?" She fake laughed and I opened my car door to let the dog in and my bag.

"I honestly doubt anything will happen, she maybe malicious when she's mad but she's not mad." I shrugged walking to my side of the car and settled in.

"And you know that for sure?" She asked and I hummed in response while I started up my car.

"I mean she sounded fine when she came by the studio with Amber a couple days ago. Babe, stop worrying-"

"My thing is, is that when you honestly doubt something it happens so please let me worry." She huffed and I kept back a smile as I rolled the car out of the gate slowly.

"Yes, Cam." I mumbled and she groaned lowly when I heard more background voices.

"What? Now?" She spoke softly and I smiled at the sound of her voice.

"Okay, yeah I'll be there in a minute."

"Alright, thanks Will." She cleared her throat and I heard a door close leaving her in silence again.

"I have to go to soundcheck." She mumbled and I drove down the curving hill.

"Okay, kill it." I chuckled and she hummed again.

"And I will, be careful babe." She mentioned and I knew what she was talking about.

"You know.. driving in LA is crazy." She added and I smiled to myself.

"I'll be fine, thank you. I love you." I softly spoke into the phone and heard Lexa whine from the back.

"I love you more." She hummed and soon enough we hung up and I made my way to the airport.

_

"You'll be back though right? We need to finish the track of No Love." Amber spoke on the phone and I hummed as I walked outside where my plane was.

"Yes, I'll be back with Camila. They have like two days off after the Toronto show which is in like two days. Then they're going to Mexico." I flipped my shades down and carried the kennel and my bag.

"Ugh I hear that god awful plane but you better be back. I don't wanna spend all my time with Trevor." Amber groaned and I smirked as I nodded at pilot as I stepped up on the stairs.

"Sure, you don't." I snorted as the flight attendant closed up the doors when I settled in.

"I like my girl time with y'all." She giggled and I smiled as I let Lexa out.

"Same, I'm gonna have to turn my phone off soon though. Just to warn you." I commented and she hummed in response.

"Yeah, oh by the way I'm gonna raid your home again. Okay, I love you!" She quickly started speaking into my ear and I frowned.

"What? No, hey no! You can't-"

"What a hoe." I huffed looking at my phone when I heard the familiar three beeps.

Bet a bitch eat my food, she'll die.

_

"Oh my fucking GOD!" I heard someone yell and I shoved my bag in the back of the SUV while the kennel was nicely set down.

"Awww you're gonna see Camila?!" She squealed and I chuckled as I walked around the vehicle.

"Yes ma'am." I chuckled trying to ignore the girl as I opened the door.

"Can you please tell her that I love her. My name is Alyssa!" She begged as she pushed through to get to me.

"Yeah, sure-"

"My @ name is camilalovesAly-"

"Okay, I gotta go." I laughed as I started to get more attention around me.

She desperately tried speaking as I slipped into the vehicle and the bodyguard closed my door. Soon enough we pulled off and I took my phone out as I went through my feed.

@serendipitous: Airport Y/N is so hot like wow *picture attachment*

@Ambersass: So uhm my fav is with daddy Trevor and I am LIVING FOR IT

@Ambersass: They were holding handssssss 😭😭😭 she's so small compared to him.

@DinahThighs: IM GONNA SEE Y/N AND 5H THEN OMFSHSH

@EricaCanDeepThroat: I wanna see the girls do the fifty sex questions challenge from PopUniversal

@okPatterson: @EricaCanDeepThroat That would be one of the most viewed interview they'd have 😂

@AmernnJoansenn: THAT MEANS Y/N CAME FOR ME! IM HER FAVORITE ACCOUNT BITCHES!

I laughed and liked her tweet as I glanced up out the window to see the city lights of Quebec City.

"We're going to the arena right?" The driver asked me and I wet my lips as I raised my eyebrows.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. They're expecting me so you can just go towards the gate." I informed him as I sat up in my seat before looking back at my phone.

@AmernnJoansenn: she liked my tweet again AMBER JOHNSON WHO?!

@AmernnJoansenn: Jk I still love my fav Amber tf. Y/N is just a close, close 2nd.

@SERENTITTY: @AmernnJoansenn ASH WE'RE GONNA SEE THEM TOGETHER

@AmernnJoansenn: @SERENTITTY I FUCKING KNOW MACY

@SuperY/N: I ship it. #Mash @AmernnJoansenn @SERENTITTY

@SERENTITTY: AJSJDKSSJSK I TOLD YOU ASH! DONT DENY MY LOVE!

@AmernnJoansenn: oh ha lol uhm Y/NN is now cancelled.

@CanolaCameltoe: So Y/N is gonna be like a groupie for C 💀

@Obsessive4Seren: Why do I have a feeling that we're gonna get hit by a bus full of feels? Y/N is literally gonna join Camila for the tour... Something is gonna happen 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Obsessive4Seren: It always does tbh like every tour 5H has something big happens with inside ships 💀💀💀

@AmernnJoansenn: I wanna see dick again

@SERENTITTY: @ Y/N make another sex tape but w C this time

@Y/NsDICK: @SERENTITTY 💀💀💀 the chance of her seeing this is super high rn you know this right?

@SERENTITTY: @Y/NsDICK Yes, that's why I tweeted it. I'm not gonna change cause she's lurking rn 💀💀😂

@AmernnJoansenn: @SERENTITTY @Y/NsDICK It's cause she's a real one 💀

@CaminahLovee: S E X C H O E

@MendesftY/N: Can @SuperY/N collab with @Camila_Cabello ?

@SuperY/N: @MendesftY/N You think we should? 👀

@PoundingCamila: YES! OMG YES! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF A BOP THAT WOULD BE?! OMDHSHSONDD

@5HxSeren: They both are natural born song writers and are amazing. That collab would end the entire world.

@Camilasdildoeee: @Camila_Cabello @SuperY/N

@Camilasdildoeee: I'm ready to die 🙏🏼

@DaddyMani: I mean I'm not a huge C fan but if her and Y/NN actually released a song together it'd really make heads turn. The gp love them together. It's a #concept

@LaurensBlunt: SnakeBello doesn't need any more attention than she does 💀 she's not even that good smh.

@Jauregayyy: @LaurensBlunt Tbh😂 I lowkey think it's pr cause since they came out they've been seen together a lott more

@AmernnJoansenn: GASP! 😱 Who knew that Y/Ship/N are more comfortable with each other after coming out!!! Those fake fucking bitches PLAYED US! THEYRE TRYING TO TAKE OUR DAMN COINS!!!! ARGGG!

@SERENTITTY: 💀 #AntisAreBackAtItAgain

@KorslayingAsAlways: She has all the solos she complains about the songs she gets everything handed to her she's even rumored to be leaving the band at their peak and now a collab with Y/N? Yeah okay. No payola here

@AmernnJoansenn: You do realize Camila can't control that the gp loves her? It's not her fault that the label made her the face of the group 💀💀💀💀

@4HRise: And her snake stans come out 😂 like who would make C the face of the group??? 😂😂 Stop talking out of your ass.

@AmernnJoansenn: @ me next time sis.

@4HRise: @AmernnJoansenn You're irrelevant tho so no need to

@SERENTITTY: @4HRise If she was irrelevant you wouldn't be talking about her. Miss us with that scared ass bs 💀💀💀

@4HRise: @SERENTITTY Okay?? C is still not the face of the group 😂

@LawreenJagooey: @4HRise I don't even stan c like that but you must be blind if you think she isn't 💀

@4HRise: Ok...then at least back tf up so the others can have some spotlight she's overrated 🤦🏻‍♀️

@LawreenJagooey: @4HRise You really don't know how the industry works do you? Oh honey 😂😂

@AmernnJoansenn: @4HRise Maybe you should know what you're talking about before you start hating🙃

@4HRise: If she was the face of the group then she has control tf?

@AmernnJoansenn: That is not correct

@AmernnJoansenn: @4HRise okay baby let me tell you this lmao. The label chooses one person out of the entire group to get the most attention. So that one person can bring the attention to the group as a whole.

@AmernnJoansenn: @4HRise Like One Direction. They tried making Liam the face of the group but the gp loved Harry more. Harry is the face of One Direction wether you like it or not.

@AmernnJoansenn: @4HRise examples... Beyoncé was the face of Destiny's Child. Luke Hemmings is 5sos face. Brad Simpson is the face of The Vamps. NATALIE is the face of Serendipity. Joe Jonas was the face of the Jonas Brothers.

@4HRise: @AmernnJoansenn

@SERENTITTY: LMAOOO SHE WAS SHOWED UP AND SHES SNATCHED GONE LMFOAJSJS

@SERENTITTY: @4HRise

@H4RMONY: that amern chick is so full of herself 💀💀 she'll literally do anything to defend her snake ass fav

@AmernnJoansenn: @H4RMONY

@AmernnJoansenn: DO @ OT4 STANS REALLY NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THEYRE BEING THE REAL SNAKES LMAOOOO LIKE LOOK IN THE MIRROR BITCH

@AmernnJoansenn: And @ a lot of you C stans don't act y'all are fucking innocent. We know you hate till your wishy washy hearts are content. Don't play that shit hoe asses.

@DaddyY/N: All over a mention of a song that doesn't even exist 💀💀 wow we stan icons 😍😍

"Here?" I heard the man ask and Lexa whined at the screams outside.

"Yes, sir." I spoke and he suddenly turned into the section.

I put my phone up and rolled down the window to see the girl's bodyguard. He frowned as I rolled the window down and suddenly he smiled when he saw me.

"Oh Y/NN! Come in, the girls are warming up their vocals." He chuckled as he guided me into the back parking lot.

I got out in front of one of the many tour buses and smiled when I heard screams from the street. I thanked the driver and the bodyguard before opening up the bus door. I let Lexa roam around as she excitedly started to run and hop. So as I walked back out of the bus I heard the screams get louder again. I pulled my phone out to text Camila but heard an overdramatic scream.

I shot my head up with a wide smile and I saw Camila running my way in her stage outfit. I giggled when she reached me and I wrapped my arms around her tightly. I spun her around, matching her overdramatic self and she kissed my lips.

She wrapped her arms and her legs around me tightly and she ended up laughing against my lips. I held her dearly as I continued to walk towards the concert hall.

"I missed you." She smiled and I looked into her shiny brown eyes.

"I missed you so much." I genuinely replied back and just felt my heart swell at how cute she really was.

No matter what stupid bitches say as long as I saw that smile on her face nothing could affect me. So I kissed her again as I rested her back against the door. The fans screamed as I gave her a proper deep kiss. Anything but sexual I just wanted her to know I was here.

"I love you."

____________________

So I'm kinda planning some drama again 😚😚

Hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie

____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.5K 11
Do you know why they call it a crush? Because that's how you feel when they don't feel the same way in return. Crush can be defined as to press hard...
187K 5.3K 43
An accident leads to Lauren being in a coma for a year. She wakes up and doesn't remember the girls or the rough relationship her and Camila have had...
175K 7K 27
You're trying your best to catch your big break as an actress, but your luck hasn't been on your side for the last couple of years. One particularly...
176K 3.7K 22
You are cousin of one and only Lauren Jauregui.Lauren asks you to come on tour with her and the girls,you freak out because you are a hardcore harmon...