Untameable (A Natsu x Reader...

By EarthyStranger

"Y/N, are you there? I need someone to talk to right now." "Do you love me?" "You two are dating?!" "N/N, you... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 2

7.5K 141 120
By EarthyStranger

Yeah, I didn't like her.

~Your POV~
We had finally reunited Romeo with his dad. After receiving shouts of gratitude, we all went home to Fairy Tail to share the news.

"We're back!" I yelled and kicked the doors open.

"Hey, that's my line!" Natsu complained.

I shrugged and smirked, walking in.

I went straight to the request board and started scanning through the flyers on it.

'Nothing particularly interesting...'

"Y/N! C'mere for a sec!" I heard Natsu call out.

I walked over and saw Happy flying next to him, munching on a fish he pulled out of his little green backpack.

"What is it, flame-brain?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes and sighed, smiling slightly.

"I'm leaving to look for Igneel again. Wanna join?" He offered.

I smiled and nodded.

"Lemme' just go home and pack a few things. I'll meet you here in a bit." I said and ran off to my home to grab my bags.

~Natsu's POV~
Y/N ran off, presumably to her house.

Don't get me wrong, Y/N and I love throwing insults at each other, and we act like we hate each other's guts, but we think of each other as family.

I think of her as the only one who really understands me. After all, her dragon left her alone too.

Not to mention her exceed, Joy, died when she was a kid. Y/N was getting attacked and Joy jumped in to save her. We didn't managed to save Joy though.

I shook my head to clear it of negative thoughts and sat down at a table. Feeling a presence next to me, I looked over and saw Lucy smiling at me.

"Hey Luce." I greeted.

"Hey. You called Y/N over just now. What's that about?" She asked me.

I propped myself up and leaned my head on my palm.

"She's coming with me to help find Igneel and Mizu. We go out to look for them together once a week." I explained.

She had a hurt look on her face, but it disappeared in a flash.

She smiled brightly at me.

"Cool! Can I come?" Lucy asked.

"I don't know, it may be dangerous." I warned.

"I insist. I wanna help find them." She urged.

I sighed.

"You do know they're dragons, right?" I tried to convince her to not follow, but she was persistent.

"I know, Mira told me. So, can I come?" She asked.

I gave in.

"Ok." I sighed.

Lucy smiled and went off to pack.

I slumped down and groaned, wondering what was taking Y/N so long.

"Natsu!" I heard her voice ring out.

Speak of the devil.

"I was wondering when you were gonna get here, slowpoke." I teased.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"I was looking for something. Ready to go?" She asked.

I scratched the back of my neck.

"Uh, about that, Lucy's coming too."

~Your POV~
"What?!" I yelled.

He nodded sheepishly.

"Did you tell her how dangerous it would be? It's almost nighttime." I said.

Natsu nodded.

"I did, but she insisted." He sighed.

I rubbed the bridge of my nose in frustration and groaned.

"As long as she doesn't hold us back, sure." I said.

"Happy!" Natsu yelled out.

We walked outside and saw Lucy running towards us, trailing a small pink bag behind her.

She smiled at us.

"Where to first?" She asked.

~Time skip~
"Natsu, I think it's time we head back. It's really dark out, I can't see a thing without your fire." I said.

"Yeah, I guess we should. Luce, can you guide us home?" Natsu asked.

Silence.

"Luce?"

We were greeted by even more silence.

"Luce! Lucy! Where 'ya at?!" Natsu called out.

"Lucy?!" I yelled.

We looked around.

"Guys, I can't find her!" We heard Happy's distressed voice ring out.

"This is bad. This is why I didn't wanna bring her with us!" I yelled out in frustration.

"Well, yelling isn't gonna help. So start looking." Natsu commanded.

I sighed and nodded, Happy grabbing into me and flying me up high to get an overhead view on the forest we were currently in.

"Somebody help! Natsu, Y/N!" I heard Lucy's voice yell thanks to my dragon hearing.

"Lucy! I'm coming!" Happy flew me in the direction I pointed in and we saw a clearing in the forest in which Lucy being held by a man, a dagger against her throat. They were a few men next to him.

I growled.

"Let go of her!" I commanded.

The man smirked.

"Sorry lady, but she belongs to us now." I started to walk forward, but then man pressed the dagger harder against her throat, making a small drop of blood fall to the ground.

I furrowed my eyebrows, thinking of a way to signal to Natsu where Lucy and I were.

I took a quick glance around, my eyes darting from one corner of the clearing to the other.

I saw a waterfall nearby and 'yes'ed in my head.

I put my hand behind my back and made a hand gesture to make the water move and sneak up behind the man and his rookies.

I drenched them in water, making the man drop his dagger. His grip on Lucy wasn't loosening though. But now the man was defenceless.

"Natsu!" I yelled out as loud as I could.

I shot the water in the air and made a pillar of it to show Natsu where we were.

The man glared at me. He bent down and picked his dagger up from the ground, pointing it once again at Lucy's neck.

Luckily he and his men had to wipe the water out of his eyes before, so they didn't see the pillar of water I put in the sky.

Sooner or later...

"Fire dragon iron fist!" I heard as a ball of fire surrounding a fist punched the man in the head from behind, making him stumble forward and setting Lucy free, who ran to my side and got a key ready.

Natsu did a few quick attacks and rendered all the men unconscious.

"That was quick." Lucy muttered and sweatdropped.

I shrugged.

"What can I say? It's Natsu." I replied nonchalantly.

She smiled, a dreamy look in her face that set off all the alarms in my head.

"Yeah." She was practically drooling over the guy, which made me shoot her a look.

I frowned and turned around, a weird feeling settling in my gut.

I didn't know why, but I didn't like her.
___________________________
Words: 1090

Natsu, Lucy & Happy: Sounds like someone's JEALOUS!

Y/N: Oh, be quiet.

Me: *squealing slightly* I ship it!

BYE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.1K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.7M 58K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
355K 21K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
273K 6.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...