Chasing Sya

Oleh passtheduch

What do you do when you're the daughter of the Demon Master? Run away, of course! Hidden within the largest... Lebih Banyak

Dedication
Baozhai Restaurant
Baozhai Restaurant (2)
Wife
Wife (2)
Wife (3)
Ai's Wicked Tongue
Wine And Blood
Tag Team
Ai's Wicked Tongue (2)
Ai's Wicked Tongue (3)
Debt In Hands
Debt In Hands (2)
Chase
Chase (2)
Thoughts
Failed Step
Head Of Wei
My Wife
Meeting Grandpa
Like Grandpa, Like Grandson
Seven Shade Hunters
Seven Shade Hunters (2)
Shameless To The End
Decisions
Nightmares
Unworthy
Say Yes
Resolution
Celebrate
A Meeting of Wei
A Man...
Birthday Banquet (1)
Birthday Banquet (2)
Wedding (1)
A Play In Public
A Play In Public (2)
Shayna
Wedding (2)
The Elders of Wei
Mother, Son Pair
Mother, Son Pair (2)
Flowing Wind Courtyard
Rumors
Milano
Milano (2)
Promises
Making Moves
The Past
Blackmire Island
Blackmire Island (2)
Blackmire Island (3)
Blackmire Island (4)
Fate
Siblings
Fuck Fate
Siblings (2)
Arena of Blood
Arena of Blood (2)
Arena of Blood (3)
Arena of Blood (4)
Wishes, Maybes and Regret
Arnessa
Arnessa (2)
Arnessa (3)
Arnessa (4)
Toga (1)
Toga (2)
Gift
Snowball
Snowball (2)
Trap
Trap (2)
Saving Sya
Saving Sya (2)
The Creature
The Creature (3)
The Creature (4)
No More
No More (2)
Right and Just
Homecoming
Unfilial Brat
The Elders of Wei (2)
Magnanimous
The End

The Creature (2)

8K 429 15
Oleh passtheduch

The creature sneered at the dead bodies as her seaweed hair drop the lifeless body on the ground. All of their bodies hit the ground with a thud. All she had to do now was suck their souls out of their bodies.

The creature moved closer to one side and with her tentacles reached out to touch the lifeless bodies that littered the ground. She smiled in victory as she could feel the souls cry out in fear. Soon she would have all her dreams come true after she repelishes her strength with these dead souls.

Her tentacles starts to glow blue as it shipones their soul out of their bodies, however a white qi light cut through her tentacles as if it was tofu.

The creature cries out in pain and anger as it whips around searching for the hidden Master who would attack her. Upon seeing no one and feeling as if no one was there with her, her anger grows even more. Six of her tentacles were cut off at the tip. It would take 500 years for them to be regrown.

However with her chosen body host ready to accept her soul, she could wait those 500 years on land and let them heal.

The creature looks around one last time, checking her surroundings before she brought two of her tentacles out to try to siphon the souls out of the dead body. But just like before, a white qi light cuts through them again.

"Come out!" The creature yells in anger. "How dare you hide and only attack behind shadows and shades!"

However no one said anything back. Nothing moved. This was her world she created. No one could come into her world without her knowing. Who is the one attacking her without her knowing?

The creature moved across to the other side to make sure the rest of the people she killed were truly dead. Upon seeing that they too were dead, she waited for the hidden Master Martial Fighter to show himself. But to her dismay, no one showed up. It was just The Creature alone in her own world.

There must be someone there with her, she thought. How did she get hurt then?

"Come out!" The Creature shouted again when nothing stirred out from the forest or from the sea. Nothing was above her either. Where would the Master Martial Fighter hide?

Thinking carefully, she risked one tentacle out to suck the soul of the human and just like the last two times, her tentacle was sliced off clean.

"You bitch!" The Creature shouted. "You... you show yourself right now!"

The Creature began to whip around trying to find the source of her attacker. She had lost nine tentacles already and they were bleeding profusely under the sea.

"Come out!!" The Creature shouted even louder. "Show yourself! Fight me face to face you coward!"

Suddenly a melodic voice spoke so softly and yet so frighteningly.

"I'm right here, you dumb bitch."

The Creature's red eyes met dark sea blue eyes. The Creature watched in horror as those dark sea blue eyes turned black with a red ring around the iris.

******

A/N:

It's a writing day for me! More chapters to come! Yay! Please anticipate the ending arc of The Creature! Enjoy! ~~~~
-ptd

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

473 10 21
Jiang Yan was at the peak of power and success in the business world. But her hidden enemies had finally caught up to her. In a shocking twist of fat...
563K 18.1K 161
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Alternative: 空间之农家女是团宠 Author: 小糊涂大仙 Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with...
7K 284 63
WORSHIP ME, I CAN MAKE YOU RICH Novel Summary: On the first day of work for the little intern God of Wealth, Zhang Zhou was filled with confidence a...
60.5K 1.7K 142
Chapter: 1001-1142 After Xiao Lingyu was betrayed by her boyfriend, she had the scumbag underneath her feet and along with the slut. Then, she used t...