Escaping Jake Paul

By limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
Chapter 43
New book ¿
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❤️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 26

711 13 8
By limelightAvery__

Logan's POV:

Gosh dang it !!! It's been two fucking days and lily still hasn't answered me back I don't know where she is or what she's doing for God's sake I don't even know if she's dead or alive. It's not like her to not answer my calls for even an hour let alone two freaking days ! I don't know how to get in contact with her, I know she's in Canada but I don't exactly know where in Canada she's at so I can't just go over there and try to find her that'll be impossible.

Jacks POV:

" Danny just calm down, she'll be okay. Have you texted her yet ? " I sighed looking at Daniel to see he's getting worried. " yes and she's not answering which is making me even more worried, she wouldn't just block everyone out like that would she " ?  I thought about it for a second..

" well if she has or had a lot going on and if the whole reason for her to go to Canada was to get away from Jake then I'm pretty sure she wanted a fresh start and blocking everyone out is exactly what she is doing " I said to Daniel, telling him the honest truth as to what I thinks going on him her mind. I didn't know her that well but we really hit it off as friends and I wasn't able to let go of that yet. I know Daniel saw her more than just friends and that's exactly why is he so concerned in helping her and dealing with her problems for him.

" I know you like her Danny but I don't think we should get involved in her problems, Jake is Logan's brother and she's technically his girlfriend and if we end up fighting with Jake it'll hurt logan and possibly ruin our friendship with him, just please think about that for a second think before you make a move " I said putting my hand on Daniels shoulder trying to comfort him and make him feel that ill always be here for him and so will the rest of the group.

" we start tour in two days jack ... I really think this is going to effect me, how am I supposed to be all happy when she's constantly going to be on my mind. We're not going to Canada which means it'll take three months for us to get to her and which also means if Jake gets to her before I do then things aren't going to be good"

" look I know all this is stressing you out but we've Waited for this tour for so long, just please don't let anything distract you from your time to shine I'll always be here for you "

" I know jack , but come on...we're talking about lily for God's sake. I know you guys seemed to be good friends aren't you afraid that something might happen to her? " Danny said looking down with a hurt face.

" of course I am I just don't want there to be problems , if she did all this then she doesn't want any of us in her life I hope you understand that, the truth hurts sometimes "

" I guess you're right, I guess my role right now is to just move on she found her peace and so will I, now are you ready to kill it on tour " Daniel said which made me get hyped.

" hell yea I'm super hyped, now let's go start packing cause we have a interview tomorrow and we won't have time to pack " I said patting him on the back and we got up to start packing.

Lily's POV :

I didn't really know much about New York yet. I knew where some stuff where but most things not quit that's why I had Christina here to help me, she's been a overall amazing friend and great supporter. She's helped me a lot and I am super thankful for her.

" so are you ready to get your new phone, now remember my child...DO NOT CHUCK THIS ONE AT THE WALL ! " Christina which caused me to start hysterically laughing.

" no promise mom .... "

We started walking to the store, like I said I didn't know so Christina was being the leader and I was just following her like a lost puppy. We were talking and laughing when I accidentally bumped into someone, you know these busy streets of New York ah gotta love that (sarcasm) .

" oh I'm so sorry " I said looking at the girl I accidentally just bumped into.

" oh my gosh ! Aren't you Jake Paul's girlfriend Lily !!!! " the girl screamed. Holy crap now what .

" no I'm sorry You're probably mistaking me with someone else " I smiled trying to act like I didn't know what she was talking about.

" wait but you look EXACTLY like her , but then again she's in Canada so ...but omg she's your twin ".

Right when she said that Christina came to my rescue because she knew my whole story so she literally saved my life.

" Rebecca , come on we need to go we will be late for class ! " Christina said grabbing my arm and dragging me. The girl was speechless and I wanted to laugh so hard.

" oh umm that's awkward I'm really sorry I just though you were someone else" the girl said walking away. Once she left Christina and I started laughing so hard getting weird stares from the people walking around the streets.

" you saved my freaking life " I said sighing in relief. Like I said I am so thankful for her. The whole day consisted of me buying my new phone with a new number. I didn't want my old number because Jake had it. Yup well sucks for you Jake you're not getting to me this time. I had work in a hour and Christina insisted in me going to her dorm after work so she can show me around. I had to rush back home to get ready for work, didn't want to be late.

Skip to work -

" hey Lil what's up " Dylan said handing me my cute apron that we all had to put on. " hey nothing much you " I said smiling at him.

" nothing much, here can you take this order please I have to get something from the back " Dylan said handing me a piece of paper with the order on it. I got that done for Dylan and handed the man his drink, he just kept staring at me and I didn't know why.

" ummm Here's your drink, is everything okay sir? Did I get your order wrong ? " I asked the man that was still staring at me.

" uh no , no ...uh I'm sorry I just uh I mean thank you for the drink have a nice day " he said quickly grabbing his drink and running out the shop. What the actual fuck...that was weird as hell. Anyways I just shrugged it off and got a text from Christina.

Coming over after work ? - Christina .

Yes of course ! Might get off early, see you soon (: - Lily

" what was that all about " Dylan asked walking back in from the back. He kind of reminded me of the why don't we boys. I missed them so much but I knew I couldn't talk to anyone because my life would just be better that way.

" oh um I don't know that was super weird and creepy I have no idea " I shrugged my shoulders which made Dylan chuckle. After work I headed over to Christina's. Once I got to Christina's she just showed me around her dorm and it was so gorgeous and cozy, the rest of the day consisted of us just talking about things and we had dinner with her roommates, it was already getting late so I decided to just head back to my hotel. I was searching for a house tomorrow after work so I was extremely excited for tomorrow.

Next day -

Today was the day of starting a new chapter in my life I was beyond excited. I was tired of paying a numerous amount of money at the hotel for each night. I had work today and after I was going to meet with a agent to check on some apartments / houses for me to move into. I've been saving up ever since I started work and I have just the amount to put a down payment on a home that I like.

Skip to the house finding part -

Wow this is beautiful, it was a little that had an amazing view of the entire time square. Everything looked perfect and I could imagine myself living in here. It was a two bedroom, two bathroom / showers and it was perfect for me. I thought I'd make the other room into a guest bedroom for when Christina or whoever else I make friends with decides to come sleep over I was really loving this. ( this is what it looked like )

There was two more apartments to look at but I had the feeling that this was going to be the one. It was a little above my budget but I didn't care I have a job so I can take care of myself now. We looked at the other two apartments and they were nice and all but something about this one kept me so attached to it. I've made the final decision on choosing the first apartment and I couldn't be more happier. The house was gonna be ready later on today. There was nothing to do, all the furniture was already there and everything was perfect and brand new. I couldn't wait to tell Christina that I finally got it. I signed the last paper and the women handed me the keys to my new apartment I gladly took them from her and texted Christina, she was happy for me.

Next day -

Daniels POV:

" Daniel what were the places listed for tour again ? I keep forgetting which ones were on the list " Zach said and I handed him the list of the places we will be visiting on tour. I was bummed out that Canada wasn't one of them but that's fine I'll get to her after tour and it won't be too late.

" OH YES ! NEW YORK IS MY FAVORITE " Zach screamed which caused all of us to laugh at him getting that excited over New York. This was going to be a long tour.

" hurry up we leave in two hours ! " Jonah said making all of us hyped. Our first stop was Cincinnati and then we had to head to nyc after that, atleast corbyn will be happy to see someone.

" corbyn are you gonna see Christina in New York when we go ? " I asked looking at him. He just smiled widely and nodded his head. He goes crazy when someone mentions her name that's real love right there.

" guys enough of the chit chat we're gonna be late hurry up gosh ! " Jonah said screaming his head off. He was like the dad of the group. We put our stuff inside the car and headed to the airport.

Jakes POV:

Come on Logan pick up your damn phone. Logan and I haven't talked ever since what happened a couple days ago at my moms birthday dinner. He was hiding it from me all along I couldn't help but to feel jealous and angry and also disappointed at both Logan and Lily. I was calling Logan to see if he had some answers for me, huh who am I kidding ! Logan hid this from me what makes you think he's going to tell me everything. I've also been trying to call lily non stop but it just goes straight to voicemail she probably blocked me or something but then again I tried calling with someone else's phone and she still didn't answer so what's the deal with that ? I was mentally going insane I had to find her already. If anyone's going to give me answers, it's going to be Logan he's the only one who knows about her.

" hello "- Logan said through the phone.

" listen to me , whatever you know about Lily tell me logan, I am sick and tired of you two Keeping stuff from me ! "

" are you good bro !? Wtf are you talking about, all I know is that she's in Canada she didn't give me her exact location "

" quit the bullshit dude , where is she since you two were texting non stop by the way when you talk to her tell her that I've been calling her non stop and that she better pick up "

" or else what jake huh ? You're going to hurt the poor girl and beat her till she's numb like you did when we were in school !? " at that point I just stayed silent. I didn't know he knew about that Lily told him everything ? He knows.

" that bitch told you everything didn't she ! "

" watch who you're talking to Jake. She's just a poor girl who went away for business atleast that's all I know, look I can't help you because I'm just as confused as you are now take your sorry ass and handle it on your own, hope you never find her you jack ass " Logan says and I immediately started punching / breaking everything that was in my way. Did he seriously go there ? He's lying to my face isn't he ? This cannot be happening. I couldn't believe my own brother was betraying me over a stupid ass selfish little bitch.

Two days later -

Daniels POV:

" THANK YOU FOR HAVING US ! WE LOVE YIU CINCINNATI HAVE A BLESSED DAY " I screamed through the mic as the crowd went wild. We just closed off the show and it was the best show ever. This is only the beginning can't wait for the New York show tomorrow ! It's gonna be lit !

Jakes POV:

I was thinking about everything for a second and I realized that maybe Logan actually doesn't know what's been going on with her. If she is and I quote " away for business " then how come not one person has messaged me about it. I even had my manager to contact all the managers in Canada and she was no where to be found. She's not in Canada that's what I'm assuming. Damn this girls good.

I decided to head to Logan's house and talk things out in person, after all we are blood and this shouldn't be the way that brothers should handle things. If he really cared about me, he won't Confess what he knows and he'll tell me the truth. I got there and knocked on his door. He opens the door and rolls his eyes.

" oh my god " Logan groaned staring at me. " don't you take a hint that I don't freaking know anything about your damn girlfriend gosh ". Logan said about to close the door on me but I stopped it before he could.

" I'm here to talk things out in person, can I come in ? I promise I won't be long " I said as he stepped out of the way.

" Look, I believe you but can you just please be honest with me and if there's anything else that you know please log tell me, we're blood brothers are you really going to hide things from me like that " I said looking at him.

" Jake , first of all I don't know anything else besides the fact that she's in Canada waiting for a job interview to get a modeling career, I can show you all of our messages if you don't believe me. And second of all I don't know what the hell is going on here but if you were a good boyfriend then you would know exactly where your so called girlfriend is at "

" let me just ask you something jake " logan said looking directly in my eyes. " aren't you ashamed at what you did ? " my eyes widened when he said that. " and before you play that ( what are you talking about ) game let me just tell you that I seen it with my own eyes in school and i would have never thought that my little brother would be such a bitch like that " he said which made me clench my fist and get up ready to punch him.

" is this still continuing ? Because a part of me is telling me that you don't know where your girlfriend is because she's running from something that's scaring her "

" THATS ENOUGH ! " I screamed. I was tired of hearing this shit I couldn't handle this anymore. Now that he knows he's going to get to her before me. Fuck ! What has this turned into ? I needed to cool down so I walked to his bathroom to try splash cold water on my face. I couldn't find the towels I looked everywhere. I opened up this little drawer and found what seemed to be a paper. What the fuck is this. I opened up the paper and my heart beat out of my chest and as I read the words that were written on there. It said :

Dear Logan ,

I am sincerely sorry that I had to leave. As you may know I told you that I was supposed to be away for a job interview for a couple of weeks but unfortunately all that was a lie.... I know I shouldn't have lied and I am extremely sorry for that . You were an amazing friend and you've helped me a lot but I just needed to get away from everyone and everything. You have nothing to do with this but know that your brother does. Now please promise me something best friend .... im afraid I can't give you my location because I don't want you coming for me , but I will say that I'm somewhere in New York I am safe don't worry. I don't want Jake finding out and I just want to be on my own. We will still for sure keep in touch but if the others ask about me, tell them that you don't know where I've gone. Please Logan .... I am counting on you. Thank you for being the only person in my life that I actually felt good and happy around. Oh and I'll get a job soon and pay you back I owe you one ! Love you so much buddy and hope that you understand. I won't be coming back but we will definitely keep in touch .....

What the actual fuck. Logan never saw this letter so he was telling the truth, he really didn't know where she was. What on earth is going on, she's somewhere in New York. I need to get there as soon as possible. My mind was still in a state of shock at what I had just found. Logan was assuming that the past was repeating itself and he was right, but I couldn't show him this letter or else he would get to her before I even do. This cannot be good, I will not show him this letter ....and lily I am coming for you so be prepared, you're going to regret ever putting yourself in this situation.

Jacks POV:

Today was our show in New York City, I think this place was all of our favorite because who doesn't love being in the city ? I know for sure this is corbyns favorite place, his girlfriend goes to college here so it's a easy way ticket to see her every time we have shows here. Usually we would leave them to go out alone but corbyn and Christina insisted in the rest of the boys and I to come to dinner with them tomorrow night and we agreed to it.

Jakes POV:

" tony come here for a sec " I said glancing at Anthony whom was playing his games as usual.

" nothing can take me out of a game so this better be important " he said walked up to me.

" check this out ! " I said with a smirk on my face, handing him the letter. He carefully read through it and looked back at me with shocked eyes.

" yo this is crazy shit "

" so...you want to make a trip with me to New York tomorrow " I smirked and he just shook his head without saying anything.

" what do you mean no ? " I asked.

" I uh have a lot of editing to do sorry man " he said walking back to his game. He's claiming he has editing to do but yet he's playing games ? Okayyyy ?  No one else could come that's why I asked Anthony but I guess I am now going by myself. This was going to be a crazy adventure. I booked my flight which leaves tomorrow evening.

Lily's POV:

" GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT" Christina said screaming over to phone which made my ears hurt. Thanks Christina.

" what has you all excited haha "

" soooooo as you already know, my boyfriends in town anddddddd his friends are also with him and I would really love for you to meet them, we're all going to dinner tomorrow night and I hope you know I won't take a no for an answer so be ready at 7 love you byeeee " Christina said hanging up.

she didn't even let me answer back haha this girl, you gotta love her. I was really interested In meeting Christina's boyfriend she always mentioned that it's hard for them to see each other and I know he makes her really happy so I need to meet this man that's in love with my best friend.

The next day -

I was getting my final things from my hotel room and I couldn't carry everything because I was walking to my new apartment so I had left some things inside the room and Christina said that after her class she would get them for me so I decided to write my new apartment address on a piece of paper and handed it to the front desk.

" hi ma'am , could you please hold this for me, my names lily Collins and a girl with the name of Christina needs to come here and pick up my things for me, can you please hand this to her once she comes by tomorrow " I smiled at the front desk lady as I handed her the paper with my new apartment address on it.

" yes of course " she smiled back. I thanked her and made my way to my new place. I decided to text Christina to let her know to go to the front desk before she leaves the hotel and I thanked her. Then I decided to sleep because I had work early in the morning and dinner with Christina and her boyfriend plus his friends tomorrow, should I be nervous ? Idk.

To be continued .....

AUTHORS NOTE :

HEY CUTIES ❤️ I hope you all enjoyed this chapter please vote on it and comment if so ! Next chapter is going to be crazy so stay tuned for that ! And also I'd like to thank @LifeAccordingToAdri for helping me decide on what's best for this chapter so thank you so much for that ! Love you all very much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 4.7K 50
Chloe Paul is the little sister of Logan and Jake Paul. Chloe has a sassy personality and isn't afraid to show it. One day, Logan introduces her to...
422K 10.1K 53
After being abruptly kidnap by five devilish boys, you started getting attached to them. [Sequel out now!]
9.2K 109 76
Follow Liv's journey as her and her twin brother Jake Paul set up Team Ten💓 ALL MY OWN WORK!
42.3K 793 37
Eden has 7 million subscribers on Youtube. When Jake Paul invites her to join Team 10, it seems like a perfect excuse to have a break from her crazy...