Alpha Ocean ✔

By Kat-Nova

WATTPAD FEATURED BOOK Highest Rank: #2 In Werewolf WARNING: NON CLICHE. "Move or I'll put soap in your ey... More

Prologue
1. Preparation
1.5 Surprise
2. Mate
2.5 Fireworks
3. Scar
3.5 Tackle
4. Northern
4.5 Scream
5. Bullet
5.5 Hallucination
6. Chivalry
6.5 Affection
7. Talk
7.5 Decision
8. Goodbye
8.5 Help
9. Ocean P.O.V.
9.5 Ocean's P.O.V
10. Ocean's P.O.V.
10.5 Ocean's P.O.V.
10.5 (2) Ocean's P.O.V.
11. Alive
11.5 Lea
12. Darkness
12.5 Ocean's P.O.V.
13. Past
13.5 Avoidance
14. Sorry
14.5 Hurt
15. Stop
15.5 Revelation
Author's note
16. First
16.5 Castle
16.5 (2) Shadow
17. Screams
17.5 Painting
18. Witches
18.5 Passion
19. Journal
I'M BACK 🙌🏽
19.5 Reminiscence
20. Cloak
20.5 Run
20.5 (2) Burn
21. Ashworth
21.5 Ashworth
22. Renaissance
22.5 Renaissance
23. Asyut
23. Asyut (2)
23. Asyut (3)
23. Asyut (4)
24. Tiscan
24. Tiscan (2)
24. Tiscan (3)
25. Present
25.5 Awake
25.5 Awake (2)
26. Traitor
26.5 Regan
27. Heart
27. 5 Ressurection
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)
Epilogue (End)

28. Over

21.2K 1.2K 79
By Kat-Nova

Ocean's P.O.V. 
Present.

It felt amazing to speak to her telepathically. The moon was dipping, clouds creeping up to it, trying to engulf it whole. Sometimes they succeeded, sometimes the full moon won.

"They are having too much fun burning the bodies. I guess it's revenge for all the family we lost." I turned back to find some of my enforcers shoving dry sticks into the fire of burning bodies. 

The peace coming through their pack link was unmissable. Finally, they'd avenge their family's death. Sometimes, I thought it was my fault that they lost their family but no one ever blamed me personally.

"We needed to get going." I suggested. The world seemed to keep going. Oblivious to the threat that had been finally eliminated. I didn't know what she meant by war but I was sure that no harm was to come upon us any more. We'd done enough.

After half hour, after the bodies were incinerated and Naya was finally able to shift back. I covered her naked body with my clothes I had stashed in the back for emergencies. She felt highly uncomfortable, so I wrapped a thin blanket around her before my men came back and we made our journey back home.

I tried to keep my lustful thoughts at bay, especially when I didn't even see her fully naked. She was turned, hiding away from me. 

I remembered in some of our past lives where we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Now, she was too uncomfortable to even look at me. It was understandable but I wanted that to change fully.

It was around two when we finally left the place. Naya was fully knocked out on my lap. Aaron sat on her other side. Her breathing was even, our connection strong and I finally felt whole again.

"Is it really over?" Aaron broke the silence in the car. We'd been driving for about fifteen minutes.

"Yes." I replied.

"Are we going to know how she knew about this and how the hell she got her wolf back?" One of his arm was thrown over the back rest, the other on the windowsill. His body was vibrating with energy. It was finally over for him too.

Looking down, I brushed back Naya's hair. Allowing the connection of the mating pull to settle me, I started the story from the beginning. Everything I learned after she regained her consciousness. 

I told them about the spirits taking away Naya's wolf to feed her information without thinning the veil. I had to tell them about purgatory. Now that it's sealed, there's no way anyone supernatural or human could get inside and release them, even hellhounds. There were no route or gate way to purgatory anymore.

Then, I carried on telling them about the witches being trapped in there because of the talismans and spells cast by them to protect themselves against the Darkling but he threatened and manipulated the humans to kill them including Naya and I in that life. 

They were astonished to learn about the fact that the darkling only wanted to kill us to get to Regan. Everyone else dying, the massacre of millions of supernatural and the murders of my pack members were just "collateral damage".

I almost wished that his death wasn't so quick. I'm sure everyone wanted him to suffer but as long as he was dead, it didn't matter. What mattered was that we lived and he died. Finally. When I told them about the hellhound coming to get their black souls and the green light of the Earth Spirit, they remained stunned.

"Dude." I nearly yelled at Aaron. "You were right behind me."

"Yes. We went back to the car as instructed. Then the fog thickened and then it disappeared you were on the ground holding her. I didn't even see them die." His voice rose slightly but when widened my eyes at him in warning, he lowered his voice. "Honestly, we weren't even gone that long."

"Maybe the spirits did the same thing as the one from our previous life. She stopped time to speak to only me because she was unconscious like the spirit spoke to Naya when Elina died." I told them that too. About how Elina sacrificed herself for us. 

I couldn't believe it and neither could the boys. She must have loved Naya and Ocean a lot to do so. Just like Joshua taking the bullet for me.

Nonetheless, they finally had the whole truth. One thing that physically pained me again, was when I had to recite about the fact that Naya was pregnant in one of our lives when we died. 

Even though I couldn't feel any emotions from my past lives unless I had those visions, it still hurt to know that we lost a child because of the Darkling. 

I curled my fingers into a fist that rested on my thigh and the other kept stroking Naya's hair. Trying to soak in some comfort.

They were surprised to learn that I was Anubis. The Humans thinks of Asyut's (Egypt) Gods as mythical creatures despite the hieroglyphs but to us they were our ancestors. From behind the wheels, A.J. let out a low whistle of surprise. 

I knew about being Anubis but never told anyone because of my uncertainty. When Naya confirmed my theory, it made sense about the lavish visions I had about us.

The road kept going and when then the dark sky started to give away to light, I finished by telling them about Naya's plan. 

She made a deal with the Spirits to keep Regan's soul outside of purgatory, in a separate limbo like they did for us but it was still too risky. Hayden could have easily reached her. Luckily, that didn't happen. He didn't manage to free her.

However, I did feel sick to my stomach to learn about the souls of the witches being trapped in a castle for thousands of years. Witches who casted the spell to keep Regan's body alive for her soul to return and hid away the castle and tomb by talismans. Finally, their suffering came to an end too.

The boys were shocked by the plan Queen Naya had created. It was a dangerous plan but a successful one. To bring back Regan, distract him and use the powerful talismans to cloak ourselves and kill them. 

If Regan wasn't there, he wouldn't have been vulnerable and we wouldn't have been able to ambush him. Aaron was slightly annoyed that I didn't trust him but the plan worked perfectly. He was my right hand man and I was secretly grooming him to take over my post when or if I died.

He said "As long as you aren't going to die in this life, I'm fine with that." I appreciated it. "Not to mention I can relax now."

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"You grooming me to become the next Alpha just in case you died." He huffed. A.J. and Levi shifted uncomfortably. At one point in our youth, they would have scoffed or openly spoke their mind but after I became the Alpha, our friendship strained. Unlike Aaron. We became brothers.

"So you picked up on that, huh?" I nodded.

"If I hadn't, you wouldn't have trusted my intellect to leave the pack to me." He made a sound similar to phew.

He was right. I wouldn't have left the pack to him if he wasn't smart enough to take good care of it. Especially, when he took such good care of the pack when I was out when Naya was in coma.

Sighing, I relaxed back into my seat, watched the sky lightened as the forest ended and the country side started with huge farm lands. The city skyscrapers looked tiny far in the horizon. 

The greater the distance became from the car and the Tiscan Castle, the lighter the sky seemed to get. Soon, the sun peaked up from the side of where Aaron was sitting. He was half asleep with his head lolled to one side.

The car behind us came into view in the rare view mirror. Lea was in the car behind us, Joshua's gun with iron bullets pointed at her head. It won't kill her but it will surely incapacitate her for a long time. 

I'd let Jace deal with her, even if it meant he might kill her. Jace wept while his best friend died right in front of him and Lea was the main reason for it. A cruel side of me couldn't wait to see what he would do to her.

Joshua was -in a way- Naya's right hand guy. Someone she could blindly trust, like Macey but she still didn't tell either of them the plan. She trusted only me.

 Granted, it was because we were mates and had nothing to do with her choosing to confide in me but I wanted that to change. I wanted her to come to me instead of Macey. I wanted to be her everything. Like she was mine.

I stroked my mate's hair as the jasmine scent engulfed me. When the calm settled in, the bizarre events played on a loop in my head. I met the fucking earth spirit. 

We carved out two hearts like animals and no matter how many bottle of water we used to wash them, still some red stain remained. 

The bloodied knife she used to carve out Regan's arm was in the trunk of the car and I doubted my mate would want to ever use it again. Thankfully she'd never need to.

She finally had her claws back.

----------------
FINALLY. I hope you enjoyed this book. The next couple of chapters will just be epilouges but all in all, it's finally over. Darkling is finally gone. They can actually live now. Their future will be showed in the epilouges. I hope you like that. x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 371 60
Everleigh was a shy, reserved scholar who moved to Louisiana for a fresh start. After being attacked and put into a coma by a wolf attack, she travel...
28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
1M 42.7K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
2.7M 73.2K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...