Death at dawn

Por KennedyBarth

Jillian Dawn sees her sisters grave in a dream. Suddenly murders start happening all around the little town o... Más

part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

Part 2

135 2 1
Por KennedyBarth

"Maybe this one." Jane says, pulling out a round, orange pumkin costume. I shake my head. She tilts her head to one side. "Yeah your right it would make me look fat." She agrees putting it back on the rack. We are in a costume shop in the mall trying to find our costumes for the party. It is only a week away. I look through the costumes, and seeing a sparkly fairy costume I think. 'That is so Jane.' I pull it out and she instantly snatches it out of my hands.

"Sold!" She yells. I giggle. She went and paid for her costume as I kept looking. I don't know what I want. I don't like being noticed. Suddenly I see it- a plain black dress that goes a little past the knee. I pull it out in a bag attached there is a pointy hat. I smile 'A witch is one of the most popular Halloween costumes. I'll blend right in.' I think. I buy it and my and Jane walk out of the store.

"Where should we go next?" Jane asks.

"I'm not sure, where do you want to go?" I asked back looking at her. Suddenly she was gone... I looked around the mall and everything was gone. It was like I was blind. I heard people screaming including Jane and then I know I'm not crazy. I felt Jane grasp on to me.

"Jillian!" She screams. I felt something bad was going to happen. "What do we do?" She questions still screaming.

"Follow me." I yell over the other screams coming from the other people in the mall. I grab her hand and take out my cell phone using the light to lead Jane and I over to one of the benchs in the mall.

"What do we do now." Jane says in a scared tone.

"Now, we wait..."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
626K 7.6K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...