Not Broken Just Unfinished

Por DaieniajahCarter

"Maliya your beautiful . You deserve the world." Brandon whispered into my ears. I Stared into his eyes "your... Más

From the start.
Guarded
My Own
Odyssey
Lust or Love
Open Wounds
Biggest mistake
No love lost, No love found
Stalking you
Get to you
Forever ✨
Wasted 💔🤦🏽‍♀️
Timer🤫
Can not save me?
Can I Holla at you
Tired of living with demons because their always inviting more.
Not Mine
At the end of the day , I know im riding alone...
👑Rivals 👑
Beautiful Scars
Reflection
Blunt 🔊
Part 2: Satan's Playpen
BerZerk
Pills & Potions
Lucid Dreaming
Push
I cant do this anymore
Broken clocks
Naked
The remedy for a broken heart
Lights Please
Damn.
Broken Mirror
Thugger
Forever ever...
You did what you did , I felt what i felt, It is what it is !
Confidental
Trap Royalty
Black Cinderella
One of a kind
I will
Gonna love me
Pretty little fears
Butterfly effect
Private property
Complicated

Hush now

4.6K 115 42
Por DaieniajahCarter

Maliya 8 months pregnant her and Mateo been in a low key relationship taking things very slow hiding it from Omari.
Jeremih & Noelle have moved in together. Noelle still come for Maliya every time they get in the same room even though Maliya is there for Cairo only.
Kalen is in love with Bianca just not sure how to tell her.

Jeremih POV

"Good way to start your day daddy" Noelle moaned coming from under the blanket wiping her lips. "Goodmorning baby girl" I gasped trying to catch my breath slowly trying to get up. "Damn you got a mouth of gold" I joked getting up.

"Uggh ya baby mother calling" Noelle complained. I shrugged "she probably calling to see who's coming to her gender reveal"

"I uhh want to talk to you about something" Noelle whispered. I already knew what it was "go ahead"...

"You know you and Liar have a child y'all a incompleted family she broke you I want me and you to be a real family. So let's have a baby" Noelle pleaded.
"Watch your fucking mouth about my baby momma her name is Maliya. And that's a dub we're not having a damn baby you can't even get along with Cairo. Your not built for a damn baby" I laughed.

"I want a baby and ima get one your gonna give me a baby girl fuck" Noelle growled. "Do what you gotta do" I chuckled.

"Daddy" Cairo knocked at my door. "Get the fuck away  from the door your giving me a damn headache" Noelle complained I rolled my eyes "your not ready for children" I mumbled going into the bathroom.

I quickly showered rushing to get dress and get Cairo's outfit out for Maliya's gender reveal and baby shower. Told her it's kind of stupid for her to do it that way but she doesn't care she's almost due. I crept downstairs just to see maybe I was to hard on Noelle about the baby thing. I watched Noelle display her wickedness against my son.

"Look it's me, you, daddy, and mommy" Cairo handed the picture to Noelle. "This shit is fucking ugly" Noelle laughed crumbling it up then throwing it back down to him. I sat on the stairs with my head in my hands. "NOELLE" I yelled causing her and Cairo to jump.

"What's wrong" Noelle whispered she hated when I raised my voice. "So your going to act like you didn't just do that to my damn son" I growled. "I was playing he knows that." Noelle tried to convince me. She went to hug Cairo but he jumped away revealing a blue bruise on his back. "What the fuck is that" I snapped snatching him up.

"Uh Uh Uh Uh it wasn't me he must've fell.ohhh Nah he was at his mom house 4 days ago I'm telling you she did it."Noelle quickly said. "Shut the fuck up for a minute" I yelled again.

Cairo looked at me "can I please just go to mommy's house" he started to whimper. I nodded him saying that was all I needed. "Noelle get the fuck out my house" I said calmly. She looked stunned. "Baby listen it was a mistake" she tried to explain. "You putting your hands on my son" I asked still trying to contain my composure. Noelle eyes began to water. I picked up Cairo placing him in the car.

"Daddy's sorry little man" I tried to hug him but he moved away. "I want Mommy and Mateo" Cairo cried. I took a deep breathe agreeing. I walked into the house "Noelle get ready we're going to go and act like the happy family we should be. We'll handle this situation when we come home."

Mateo POV

"If its a girl I want to name her Mylise but if it's a boy I want to name him Mekhi" Maliya said. "I think their both hot." I said rubbing her belly. "Babe do you ever feel like this is to much" Maliya mumbled

"What are you talking about" I asked. "Everything ,me the babies." She sounded defeated. "Imma be nothing but honest  with you I've always been. In the beginning I was confused as fuck With you pretending to be your ex baby momma but you explained that. Everything else my father told me." I admitted. "Well so much for me telling you my business first" she mumbled struggling to get up.

I shrugged knowing she was aggravated Maliya hated not being able to explain shit for herself especially when it's her situation she feels if you already know about it when she goes to tell you might already have your mind made up.

"Babe it doesn't matter to me what anyone says nothing can change how I already feel about you. I'm  in love with you I care about this baby like it's mine. Your perfect." I wrapped my arms around her from behind. Maliya softly giggled "comeee on your father should be home in a min plus I need to get dressed people should be coming in a hour or so."

I rolled my eyes at the thought of my father coming back. Throughout this whole pregnancy he's been in and out. He'd come back and stay for a few days then be out again.

"How do you want to do this reveal" Bianca asked walking in she shook her head. "Y'all sooo cute" Bianca exclaimed. I laughed kissing Maliya then following Bianca out. "Fill up the paintball gun with the pink or blue paintballs based on what this says" I whispered handing her a envelope. "Who she's shooting" she laughed. "Omari but if he for some reason leaves again it'll be me. Make sure everyone wears pink or blue." I said continuing to walk into the kitchen to make sure the food is being mad correctly.
"Your really changing your life for her huh?" Aaliyah asked as I walked into the kitchen. I nodded watching her cook very closely. "I'm getting out the drug game. I got accept to college I'm going to try to become a lawyer or something. I'm not to sure yet but she makes me want to be better. Not just for her but myself." I explained. "Switching up over a bitch never thought I would see this day" Aaliyah sucked her teeth.

"Listen bro it's not even like that. I remember the fate we suffered growing up. We were starving and freezing so your mother worked countless dead end jobs which eventually turned into hoeing. She was just trying to pay rent next thing we knew she in jail no one gave a fuck that she meant well. Remember how it broke ya mom to see us leave constantly thinking we were going to end up dead. We clung on to hope , embarrassed to go to class because we were broke praying we wouldn't be the punchline to someone's joke. We were going through hell. No one gave a damn that we were smart and gifted. We gave up on ourselves just became hoes being difficult. I'm doing this to show that you don't have to sell drugs to fucking make it. One day when I return home successful and great I'll give back and they'll remember my name. Maliya opened my eyes to you don't have to keep going down hill because that's how we started out. I don't want her worrying about anything I do , this shit might sound corny but she eases my pain. Let's not pretend like being around Omari doesn't bother you either. My mom dumped me on your mom and he disappeared didn't even help. He doesn't care about us." I admitted tears began flooding my eyes I slowly left the kitchen. As I left I heard Aaliyah start sniffling.

Maliya POV

I stared at two dresses on the bed one black one and One all white. I knew Mateo put the all black One out hoping I'll pick it because he loves me in black  . I put one the all white one just to spite him a little "Mommy" Cairo sung walking into my room. "Hey poppa" I hugged him lightly. Cairo tried to wrap his arms around my belly but it barely made it half way. "Hi to you too baby" He giggled because the baby began kicking. "Where's your father at" I asked. He pointed into the living room.

"I'm glad you came early even though I wasn't expecting it. Uhh I got something I wanna talk to you about something" I said working up the confidence to talk.
"You've been hitting Cairo?" Jeremih asked lowly rubbing his face.
"NO WHAT THE FUCK ?!!? I LOVE HIM HE'S MY SON NOW AT THIS POINT I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANYONE SAYS." I started to get worked up tightness began to take over my stomach. I gripped the arm of the couch. "I'm sorry okay please just calm down." Jeremih went to grab Maliya's hand but Mateo smacked him away.

"You okay baby" Mateo asked helping Maliya stand up straight. "What you do" Mateo asked Jeremih beginning to get pissed off. "Maliya im" Jeremih began. I was still trying to catch my breath as my stomach continued to tighten. "Don't direct shit towards her my nigga" Mateo growled.

"Mateo baby I'm fine" I reassured him. He stared into my eyes I stared back to show I was telling the truth. "Igh but I'm not leaving okay and you need to sit down. Your almost ready to deliver you can't get worked up." Mateo kiss my forehead helping me sit softly on the couch. He stood in the doorway hovering behind Jeremih waiting to jump on him.

"I'm sorry igh i was just wolling" Jeremih apologized trying to tread lightly. "What did you wanna ask?" He continued.
I slowly pulled out adoption papers my anxiety began to start so I took slow deep breaths. "I know I will never be Cairo's biological mother. I want to a least be his mother legally. I love him like I birthed him myself he loves me. He's already attached to the baby. I protect him no matter what. I care for him when he's sick. I take him for weeks at a time. I want to legally be his mother. I want you to help me legally adopt him. You'll still be his father and have rights. I want to have some to please. I'm begging you" I rambled.

"I'll sign the papers. You more than deserve it." Jeremih agreed.. I held the papers close to my chest with happy tears slipping from my eyes. "Mommy you okay?" Cairo asked hugging me. "Yeah baby Mommy is okay." It felt good to know once I turn these papers in I will officially be his mother.

"Okay uhmum. Well let me get you ready to see if you have a brother or a sister." I wiped my tears taking Cairo to the bathroom. "Ima go home and finish getting ready be back in 20 right" Jeremih called after me. "Yeah" Mateo said walking him out.

"You want bubbles or no" I asked helping him into the bath. I gasped seeing the blue bruise lashed across his back. "Baby what happened" I said quietly trying to hide that I was crying. "Nothing Mommy it doesn't really hurt" Cairo continued to play with the bubbles forming in the tub.
I sat on the floor beside the tub laying my head on the edge of the tub.

"Is mommy your best friend?" I asked. "Yes Mommy I love you" Cairo laughed. "Remember the first night you came to stay with me and I promise I would love you and be by your side and protect no matter who it came to." I said. Cairo laughed "Mommy you silly I remember"
"I need you to tell Mommy who put that mark on your back please. I just want to protect you. Now you've been coming from your daddy house with scratches and marks all over you. Yes some really could be from you just being outside but baby I think someone is hurting you. Am I right?" I asked trying not to make him upset. Cairo sat quietly staring at the bubbles. I played in his curls. "You don't have to tell me now but I want you to when your ready so that Mommy can protect you and stop them."
"Promise me I won't have to go back. I wanna stay here no one hurts me here. Mommy please Mateo likes me aunt Aaliyah likes me so does aunt Bianca. Uncle kalen takes me out to movies. Mateo plays basketball with me and helps me write and color. You hold me at night and read me stories. You and Mateo cook me dinner together you guys dance sing and laugh together. We all watch movies together. I don't get that at daddy's house." Cairo began. "What happens at daddy's house?" I asked.

Cairo began crying "daddy leaves me with noelle he said he going out and leaves. Noelle is nice at first but then she tells me that I can't call you Mommy anymore that she's my new mommy and that soon I won't see you anymore. I get so sad then she hits me and she doesn't stop unless I pretend I'm asleep. One time when she game me a bath she held me under the water i couldn't breathe. She spits at me. Mommy I'm sorry I make her so mad."

I started to breakdown. Next thing I knew I was in the tub with him in my lap. "Baby don't Okay this isn't your fault. I'm sorry okay it's Mommy and daddy's fault we should've been there more. No one will ever hurt you again baby" I felt so hopeless. I didn't know how to make him feel better. I got out the tub carrying him to the bedroom getting him dressed.
I checked my phone to see when dexter should be arriving. I quickly changed out of the wet white dress into the black one. So much for my make a nigga mad plan.

Mateo wasn't really comfortable with Brandon coming shit me either when he found out I was still pregnant he expressed how much he hated me. I invited dexter because he was the main one that held me down when I was in Chicago.

Dexterrrr: I should be pulling up in 10.

Maliya: igh please no drama

Dexterrrr: I wouldn't start shit at your baby shower sis.

I let Cairo play in the backyard. "Bianca can you watch Cairo in the backyard" I asked. She nodded walking into the back yard. "Babe we gotta talk" I called into the living room.

"Wassup babe. Oooo I see someone finally agreed to the dress I picked" he gloated "Ima kill that bitch imma kill her" I started pacing back and forth. "Slow down and tell me" Mateo grabbed my hand.
"That bitch Noelle putting her fucking hands on Cairo like actually trying to fucking kill him. Why won't that bitch run up on me like that" I was getting angrier by the second. Mateo stepped back with a smirk "I like it when my baby get gangsta"

I punched a hole in the wall. "Listen ill have Aaliyah go drop the adoption paper to the court and he's not going over there. We shouldn't do this today it's the baby shower it's supposed to be a good day. We don't want to cause a scene. Just basically say your keeping him so when the baby come they can bond. Then bring it up later in court." What Mateo was saying made perfect sense but I was just tryna hold it together.

Noelle POV

"How many times have you hit him" Jeremih yelled. "I was honestly playing baby you know how I feel about him." I lied. I couldn't stand to look his son in the face everything he says is about his damn mother and what they do at his mommy house.
"Keep Your hands to yourself this is the first and last time I'm going to tell you" he growled gripping my arm it kind of hurt ,but it definitely turned me on.

I lightly bit my lip he lick his then started tonguing me down. He had the sexiest look in his eyes. "Go get my condoms" Jeremih moaned. I rushed up the stairs he was playing into my hands perfectly. I knew soon the truth of what I've been doing to Cairo would come out I had to lock him down now. Jeremih is a caught a good ass dope dealer that meant free drugs , endless supply of money , greaaaaaat dick, and a big ass house. I opened up the box quickly stabbing holes in all the condoms I could possibly get my hands on.
I trotted back down the stairs to him standing naked in the middle of the living room.

My nails sunk into his back as he stroked deep "ooo ooo baby" I moaned. Jeremih was hurting me but it felt wonderful. "FUCKKKKK" Jeremih groaned I gasped for air as his strokes became quicker. Her gripped my neck tight enough for me to not be able to talk anymore I licked my lips. "You done being a dumb bitch" he whispered in my ear.
I tried to talk but nothing came out I nodded. He flung me on the rug hand cuffing me to the coffee table as he sat on the couch an made me sit and ride him. Tears of pleasure slipped out of my eyes as I came for the 8th time he slowed down as he finished.
"Ima go finish getting ready for the baby shower you should to and get rid of this." Jeremih laughed tossing the condom at me.

I listened for him to go up the steps. I grabbed the turkey Baster from the kitchen. I knew some of Jeremih nut got in me ,but I want to make sure this work. Maliya thinks she's the only one who can have this nigga on lock she better try again I thought to myself as I inserted the turkey baster into myself. I shivered feeling his nut. Then I laid on the bathroom floor with my legs propped up just praying this would work.
I gave it about 15 mins before I got ready. "TIME TO POP OUT LITERALLY" I laughed

Dexter POV

"Brandon listen okay she doesn't know I brought you. After this I won't be surprised if she never wants to speak to me again but this is as much as your child as it is hers" I explained . "Man whatever I just wanna know if the baby is mine or not. Yanno I did meet her at a strip club" Brandon chuckled.

"I don't know why she even fucked with you. Just know you fuck this up imma fuck you up." I warned I was being dead ass. "You must be Maliya's brother. I'm her man Mateo the party is in the back. She's back there just pull in" I sized him up. Brandon's mouth dropped open I grabbed his arm. We watched closely as he went to the next car relaying the same message.

"Damnnnn look at my niece or nephew" I yelled walking up to Maliya rubbing her belly. Her eyes fell immediately on Brandon she sucked her teeth waddling away "you violated Dex" she growled.

"Sis it isn't like that I feel y'all need a real conversation your carrying his child. Please talk this out for the baby" I begged.
"Ion wanna talk to that hoe. I just wanna know is that home boy baby or mine" Brandon yelled across the yard causing a scene.

"Yes, I've lied about having an abortion but I'm not lying about this being your child. You were my first." Maliya softly said. Brandon rolled his eyes taking a seat. "Yeah whatever"

"Yo come here lemme bullshit with ya for a min" Mateo said. I followed closely Brandon behind me. "Y'all here for some bozo shit y'all can bounce dead ass. I don't give a fuck what happened between y'all. You wanna be a dead beat take ya ass on! Word 2 my moms next outburst Ima leak ya shit and then no one will be happy" Mateo growled bumping past Brandon going to Maliya's side soothing her.

Maliya POV

"Honestly I'm ready to find out the gender do the gifts and end all of this. My stomach hurts again and all of this is just to much." I sighed. This day wasn't going the way I dreamed I'm having Braxton Hicks , I found out Cairo being abused, Brandon just came in like a fucking wrecking ball but I'm trying to look at the gold side of this. I'm going to find out if my baby is a girl or boy & I'm legally Cairo's mother.

"Bianca is Omari here yet" I asked watching Cairo play in the sand box. "He called about 20 mins ago. Uhh something came up and he won't be here til tonight"

I shook my head "Mateo come on let's do this." I chuckled struggling to get out of the chair. He grinned throwing on a all white tee. Everyone's attention slowly turned to me. "Readyyyyyyy FIREEEE" Bianca screamed. I pulled the trigger. Bright pink and purple splattered all over Mateo's shirt.

"ITS A GIRRLLLLL" Everyone yelled. Tears formed in my eyes "Hiii mylise how's mommies goddess huh?" I cried. Kalen , Mateo , and Bianca hugged me.
"I have a little sister" Cairo asked. "Yeah baby boy" Mateo said picking him up.
"I promise I keep you safe forever" Cairo whispered talk to my belly.

"I'll be right back" Mateo whispered into my ear I nodded.
"CAN EVERYONE TAKE A SEAT. MALIYA TAKE YOUR SEAT ON THE THRONE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM" I heard Bianca voice blare over the speakers. Everyone followed the directions.

I heard "I Need Love" by Lloyd (song in mm) & Mateo walked out with a microphone in his hand reciting the lyrics. I couldn't fight the cheesy smile.

"Baby I'm a stay the same even though weather change
Baby I remember back when I first heard your name
Yeah my momma knew your momma and that's how we were friends
And I swore to you that day that I'll be here till the end
You got my heart, you got my mind, you got my love
Even when we werent together it was u I thought of
So when the blessing's in the air baby u got to recieve it
All my cards are on the table baby tell me u need me uh

Bein all you need
That's the man that I wanna be
I can't be him without u with me
And your love is all I need" Mateo sung his deep voice enchanting my mind.

Mateo wrapped his arms around my waist supporting me as I got up he rocked back and forth singing "ooooooo baby oooooooo baby oooooooo baby ooooo yeahhhh"

I quickly wiped my surprised tears "ALRIGHHTTTT UHH LETS GET TO THE PRESENTS SO YALL CAN GO THE FUCK HOME" Bianca said cutting everyone out of the trance mateo's voice put them in.

Everything was finally getting better I was happier than I was earlier. "Can I talk to you for a min" Jeremih asked as I glared watching Noelle walk in. "Uh yeah" I answered I felt hesitate I took a slow deep breathe remembering what Mateo said about time and place.
"I need you to keep Cairo for awhile. Shits just outta wack at my house so can you do that I mean you are legally his mom now" Jeremih tried to guilt me into doing something once again.
I rolled my eyes "Tuh yeah I'll keep him I was about to ask to keep him for a while anyway". I returned to my baby shower trying to keep my anger in check. I don't want to believe that Jeremih would willing allow his new girl to abuse his son but different people have different effects on people.

I continued to open my presents. "Shit the way this is going I'm not going to need pampers for a while" I joked opening up my 19th pack of baby pampers. "Girl you can never have too many diapers" Kalen's mother said kissing my forehead before leaving.

I smiled seeing the onesie Bianca and kalen got her. I think they were the only one's who thought I was having a girl and got something girly everything else was pretty much yellow or any other gender neutral color you can think of. "Daddy is my Superman awwww" I cooed reading the onesie.

I was perfectly fine besides seeing Noelle's facial expressions and hearing her nasty ass comments. The last comment pushed me over the edge. "Poor baby she isn't gonna be sure who her daddy really even is" she tried to whisper. I took a deep breath "Hoelle do you have something to say?" I asked calmly. "Ooo Nothing" she laughed. I tried to just move forward.
"Excepttt who's her daddy, is it Mateo , is it my man , or is it the rapper" Noelle taunted.

Everyone's mouth dropped open. "Bitch I know your not talking to my sis like that I'll lay ya ass out stupid smut" Bianca tried to charge at her but kalen grabbed her dragging her into the front yard. "Bitch when I catch you imma leave you fighting for your damn life"Bianca yelled before the gate shut.

"She needa go now" I growled trying to go into the house I felt a sharp tug on my hair. "What's wrong bitch you scary" Noelle kept going. Before I could react to the hair pull Mateo smack her so hard her nose and lip began to gush blood. Noelle stumbled back Jeremih tried to slam Mateo but he couldn't pick him up. Mateo kicked him off "Get the fuck outta here yo" he yelled causing everyone to jump. I sat in the closest seat. I felt a wet splat fall to my feet.

"Babe , I need help mylise is coming" I said so calmly I scared myself but I was shocked.

Aaliyah POV

Bianca cleaned up the back yard scrubbing everything. I cleaned the kitchen trying to ignore Mateo's words circling in my head ,but he's right my uncle Omari uses me and his one and only child , his son for his own personal gain if he can't give him something to gain we're not worth anything and he would kill us.

I sucked on my thumb fighting the hidden pain that's been tearing me apart since I was able to comprehend pain. My mother died because my uncle the man I love and trust the most the only male figure in my life didn't contribute to shit.

Tears tumbled down my flushed cheeks as I fought to try to stop. My mother died from aids trying to get money to provide for me and Mateo. No matter how much we slang dope or got a job at McDonald's it just didn't seem to help enough. My mother begged and begged my uncle to take us for my uncle to take us til she could get money up to take better care of us. She pushed us so hard and we gave up the very moment she died. Seeing her casket dropped into the ground a piece of us died with her. Mateo was 15 I was 14. At that point Mateo made my uncle come get me and Mateo began his own journey to become a man. I was dropped off to my "new Mommy".

"Helloooooo" Omari began waving his hands in front of my face pulling me out my trance. I tried to quickly wipe the tears . "Hey Unc" I quickly said. "Wheres everyone at" he slurred.

"Um Everyone went to the hospital Maliya went into labor. And ohh yeah she's having a girl. Mateo is up there with here" i shrugged saying when actually I'm happy Mateo found someone that makes him want to be better. "Ooo igh" he didn't think nothing of it.

"Can I talk to you right quick" I choked out. My heart began to pound I don't understand why. Omari sighed "yea".
"Ion understand why you did what you did to me and Mateo as children. We literally watched Mommy kill herself. You might not understand but that fucked us up a lot. It still does and will always affect us..." I stared at each word I said leave my lips and fly over his head. It began to make my eyes ring it's like I saw the devil himself sitting in front of me.

"Man mateo was right" I whispered walking out the kitchen. Hearing my uncle chuckle pushed me over the edge I pulled my pocket knife out and slit his throat from behind. Watching his life fade away in his eyes made me feel confused part of me wanted to break down and try to help him but the other side wanted me to continue to stab him puncturing his heart, lungs, kidneys just to make me feel better. I sat in the corner with the straightest face in the world an let everything go silent.

Maliya POV
"Push two more times or at least give me one good hard and long push" my doctor said. Mateo is holding one leg and a nurse has the other.
"Baby you got this okay. She's right there I can see the top of her little head" he encouraged. I took slow deep breaths fighting the urge to throw up and gave my all in one last push. It was the nastiest gush and the ear piercing cry that let my know my child Mylise Anise Cahill has made her way into the world.

1hr later

Everyone cleared the room. It's only me , Mateo and Cairo . Dexter visited for a while but Brandon said he didn't want to come just yet. He wasn't ready to see her. Mateo held Cairo while they both slept in the chair. I held Mylise in the bed with me... "Looking at you my beautiful baby girl i can't believe I thought my first love was your daddy. Your perfect" I whispered. A smirk appeared on her face as her eyes shut and she fell sound asleep.

Maliya & Mylise

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

96K 3.6K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
47.5K 3.1K 26
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
48.6K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
239K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.