Coffee and Books 1

By ilse_writes

The people of Asgard are looking for a new home. They get a warm welcome on Earth, except for Loki. He is tre... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
The Coffee & Books series
A big thank you!
What do you want to see in Coffee & Books book 3?

Other Marvel / Loki stories by me

6.6K 168 17
By ilse_writes

Hi there!

I'm thrilled to see so many of you have read my story! If you would like to continue reading, you can go over to my profile ilse_writes for Book 2 (and 3) of the Coffee & Books series. And you might want to check out my other stories about our favourite anti-hero Loki. You can find them all on my profile.

Read all about them in this chapter!

***

When watching 'Thor Ragnarok' I found the scene in which Thor and Loki watch the destroyed care home very funny. "I swear, I left him right here."
But how did Odin end up in that care home? My version of events is in this short story.
It's not really connected to 'Coffee & Books', but it's the same Loki, so you can read it as a prequel if you want. :-)

***

The Fallen Prince takes the story of 'Thor' (the first movie) and puts a whole new layer in it. It's a story about love and loss. It's a bit dark, so be warned!

***

Of course, Loki wouldn't be Loki without Tom Hiddleston. So I wrote about him too :-)
This story is set during the filming of Thor: Ragnarok in Australia.

***

I use this collection of short stories to write about whatever Marvel character I want at that moment. Pinterest is a big source of inspiration! You can find Loki (not the same Loki as in Coffee & Books, more mischievous, haha!) in most of the stories, but The Avengers and Bucky are also there. Even Deadpool makes an appearance. Oh... and if you've got a request, just holler! ;-)

***

Want to read more? Just visit my profile ilse_writes and check out my listed works!

As always, I'd love to hear from you! I really enjoy reading your comments. Thank you!!

P.S. *whispers* Got any fanart? I'd love to see it! :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 106 7
Y/N Y/LN has been part of the Avengers since the start, she's battled against Loki, Ultron and Hydra. Now the team is her family and everybody loves...
285K 9.5K 42
"(Y/n)." (Y/n)'s surroundings changed. She was in the Asgard throne room, Loki in front of her. "(Y/n) you must leave Thor, so that you may come home...
471K 17.1K 66
"I didn't peg you for a poetry kind of guy," I say, but I'm glad he is. Poems are a guilty pleasure to me. "Will you read some to me?" "Of course."...
45.9K 2.3K 58
Falling Wind gushes past me as I tumble through the void. Stars blur together in the never ending dark, and I can't help but feel cold. And it's not...