Beautiful Killer

By BeautifulFreaks1

Murder and sex has never felt so good in Harry Styles' life as it has been now. He enjoys every scream, every... More

Beautiful Killer
Monster of the Night
Kidnapped
Prisoner
A Little Bit of Freedom
Unsupervised
Beauty and the Beast
No Hard Feelings?
Coming Out
The Devil at His Work
Acceptance
No One Compares
Copycat
Changing Plans
A New Location
Newbie
Better Than You
Envy and Lust
The Loyal Dog
Author's Note
Be A Good Girl
The Letter
The Date
Dinner and Two Killers
Looking Into The Eyes Of Madness
A Night To Remember
Mixed Emotions
Obsessed
Lies
Making Plans
Guy's Night
A Watchful Eye
New Game
Corrupted Blissfulness
Gulible
Inconvenience
One Way Love
Author's Note
Guilt Trip
Traumatized
Angry Pleasure
Trouble
Short Author's Note
Lonely
Working on the Holidays
So Close
The Truth
Two's a Crowd
Breaking and Entering
So Close
Crossing the Line
"I Promise"
Changes
Back Stabber
Betrayal and Sorrow
Sweet Doves
Author's Note (Please Read)
A Mother's Love
Something New
Silent
The Past is the Past
The L Word
Out for Blood
Game On

Every Killer Has A Weakness

4.5K 147 11
By BeautifulFreaks1

So in the begining I tried to make things a little gorey so that's a heads up!:)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

One last scream, one last breath did the girl take as life was being torn away from her. Her focus on the devil in front of her was gone as her head slumped onto the floor and stared at nothing. A malicious laugh escaped the lips of the person who stood over her and held a knife in their hand. A smile spread across their face.

They grabbed the victim by their thick and voluminous, platinum hair and dragged them down a long corridor as quickly as they could. Anger ran through the killer's body as her strong feminine hands pulled the corpse pass another body. The one that laid motionless on the floor was had more muscle than the other. It had masculine features and a muscular body that would make any woman drool. The skin was covered by a suit with a red stain that began to cover half of the dress shirt. It was obvious that a knife was used on the bloke too and punctured his heart in the stabbing process. A pool of blood spread on the hard, cold, floor underneath the body.

The murderer placed the petite woman on the bed. Thick crimson liquid oozed out from the stab wounds on her chest and red marks shown around her neck. The lifeless eyes held nothing now as the dead woman's hands and legs were tied to the bed. Her blue short dress was ripped from the bottom and her legs were spread apart to make anyone who found her believe that there was something sexual that occurred before and/or after she was murdered.

The killer climbed on top of the bed and straddled the corpse. She dragged the tip on the knife down the now cold skin of the girl below her. A sigh escaped from between her full red lips and the blade stopped at the body's chin. The woman's hand began to tighten around the handle of the knife and she began to grind her teeth.

"You were my best friend . . . and I trusted you!" She growled, trying to hold back the anger inside her.

Without thinking, the woman slowly dug the knife into the porcelain skin. Tears ran down her cheeks as the entire blade was driven into the corpse. A few seconds past that were spent grieving - not of regret but of anger. The female picked herself up from the bloody mattress and sluggishly made her way to the deceased male.

She looked down at the handsome man as if he was some vile monster. She stood there for the longest time, wondering what to do with him. The sound of the clock ticking was the only noise in the room and every second that she waited, she grew more and more furious at the people she killed. The anger built up inside her and now she only wanted to scream; but she couldn't. The neighbors would hear, of course, and she was surprised that the flashing red lights haven't arrived yet due to all of the screaming and yelling that occurred not too long ago.

With the longing to leave the scene, the young woman looked ahead of her and stared down the long corridor as she walked down it. The knife was wrapped in a small white cloth then placed in a red strapless purse that matched the killer's knee length dress that had red laced long sleeves. Before leaving the deceased residents in their home, the crossed woman wiped away every piece of evidence that could have revealed that she was there.

Later the front door closed. The salty tears stung the killer's eyes as she gave up on holding back her emotions. She wanted to scream and wreck everything that stood in her way, but she couldn't. No one could know she was hurt. No one could know how much pain she felt or how the pain would always be replaced with some sort of comfort when she made a kill.

~

The blood that rested on Harry's hands ran down the drain as he washed them in the sink. His shirt was stained with with the same crimson that was now gone from his palms. He changed his attire to a plain white t-shirt and black jeans after showering. A smile was plastered on his face as he walked into his bedroom and there laid two women - one a with short chestnut hair with pink high lights and the other with blonde hair long.

They were both dead by the looks of their condition. The one with highlights was slumped over on the bed and her hands hung off edge. She was in black lingerie which were stained with her own blood that was now turning into a dark burgundy crust. Her eyes looked relaxed as her mouth hung open and revealed that she had no tongue. A wound laid below breast and stretched to the right which was the cause of her death.

As for the other, she laid on the floor in nothing with a knife in her skull. Blood stained in her hair and made a medium size pool of itself under her head. She made a foolish mistake of trying to escape from a psychotic killer and with one shot Harry had threw the knife and succeeded in stopping her.

Harry stepped over the nude body on the floor and took his ringing cell phone from the night stand. It was Niall. Harry answered and put his phone up to his ear.

"Yeah?" He questioned with a chuckle.

"I just checking to see if you weren't dead, mate. I haven't heard from you in days. I reckon that the newest killings have been by you?"

"You guessed right and I've been loving every minute of it." The bloke spoke as he stepped around the corpse and headed to the door then exited the room. He went down into the kitchen where he placed a kettle on the stove and began to boil the water inside it.

"Well I'm waiting for the day you come and control this little bitch of yours." Niall spat in a angry tone. Harry rolled his eyes, trying to ignore the word his 'friend' just used.

"Calm down, calm down. I'll come see her later on, just don't throw a fit, alright? I just wanna-"

Harry was interrupted by a knocking coming from his front door. He turned his head and quickly walked over to the long white curtains and peaked out. Standing by the door stood two police officers.

"Dammit . . ." Harry whispered into the phone.

"What's wrong? Did you screw up!?" Niall said, worryingly as he stood up from the chair he was sitting in

"No, its just . . . the cops are here and I have two slaughtered women upstairs." He whispered, even though his whole house is soundproof.

Niall cursed into the phone and massaged his temples as he started to pace the room. He began to think about how this was it. Harry was going to get caught and everything that both of the lads have been doing would be for nothing. The curly haired bloke quickly informed that he had to go and Niall began to call out to him, telling him to stay on the phone. Harry went silent and the dial tone followed afterwards. Niall slammed his phone on the table.

Harry opened the door and greeted the police officers with a kind smile as they looked at him without any expression. The lad bit the inside of his cheek and couldn't help to sweat in fear he would be caught.

"Mr. Mason Conners?" One of the two officers asked.

"Yes sir, how may I help you?" Harry said, acknowledging the pseudonym that the police knew him as.

He stepped out while closing this door a little bit more. One of the officers leaned his head to try to take a quick glance inside the house, but then moved his head back to its normal position.

It was cloudy outside and the wind was blowing silently. The large trees that stood on the sides of Harry's home created a massive amount of shade in the yard. He breathed in the fresh air slowly, trying to keep everything together.

"We just need you to go down to the station with us, again, today. You don't mind, now do you?" One of the men asked and Harry didn't waste their time. He agreed and hopped in the police car with them. In the back seat he sat nervously as he text Niall about what was going on.

Both of the lads were anxious. Harry's mistake from last month was holding on to his shoulders and it would take a miracle to get out of it since he was a number one suspect. He held his phone tightly and tried to think positive. He needed to think about something or someone that would make his anxiety go away and that's when she appeared in his mind; Evelyn. A smile appeared on his face as he remembered every feature of her.

He needed to see her again. The time that they were apart was making his insanity leave him quicker. Harry needed to see her beautiful eyes, feel the warmth of her skin, and taste every inch of her. He still couldnt believe that she actually wanted him. She accepted her self being with him, of all people it was Harry and that just made the smile on his face widen. Harry slumped in the seat and rested his head on the car door and shut his eyes until he arrived at the police station.

~

"A woman and a man were found mutilated in their flat just twenty-four hours ago. I ordered for you to be brought here to be asked more questions since the home where they were killed at is near the pub and the flat where Ms. Hale was murdered at. We know you are already a suspect for the Olivia Hale case but we are only taking precautions and checking on anyone who may be the murderer." The chief detective in formed Harry as he stared soulless at her.

He was beyond mad right now, and what for? Because there was another killing that was not made by him. He was getting sick and tired of whoever this woman was. He needed to find her some how but it would be difficult.

Harry saw the photographs of the crime scene. They weren't as great as the others - he guessed that the killer was growing tired or did this in a rush or pure anger. It wasn't impressive to him but it still made him furious. He wanted to rip up all of the papers.

"Now you do know what will happen if you admit this was you? You could be put to death or in prison for life . . . maybe even kept in an insane asylum is you're lucky." One detective spoke.

"Why would I admit to something that I didn't do!?" Harry said then watched the chief detective hold her hand in between them and showed him a stern expression. She ordered him to calm down and Harry tried his best. "This is a complete wait of my time." The lad spoke.

"We're only doing our job Mr. Conner"

"I understand that, but you don't even have enough evidence to call me as a suspect for this case as well!"

Harry and police chief argued towards each other over whether the police chief's decision of making Harry a suspect was good or stupid. It got to the point where Harry slammed his fist on the table and rose from his chair. Two officers came behind him and one informed him that it was now time to leave. The bloke thought it was time as well and her rejected his offers of a ride home.

Instead, Harry took the bus back to his house and he was relieved that he was finally away from people. A silver car was in his driveway that belonged to Niall; Harry guessed that his friend was cleaning up his mes. The lad entered inside his home and closed the door behind him, having it lock automatically. As he began to turn around he heard the sounds of two feet running quickly in his direction.

Before he knew it, he felt two small arms on him. Harry looked down and blushed as he saw Evelyn with her hands held tightly around his taist and her head pressed against his torso. Tears streamed down her cheeks and she sniffled silently. She mumbled words that were inaudible to Harry's ears but there was one sentence that he was able to make out perfectly.

"Dont ever leave me."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So what did everyone thing about this update???:D Sorry if this chapter was a little boring but I intend on making the next chapter interesting!:) Please vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532 35 12
Supposed bad boy Harry Styles is keen set on getting with Niall's girlfriends roommate after being pushed into showing up at their house party. Kenda...
279K 10.9K 24
Since Louis's family died in a terrible car crash when he was eight, he was sent to live with his Uncle Simon and cousins, Zayn and Niall. His uncle...
39.1K 1.3K 52
"Then teach me Isabella! Show me what love is!" "I can't Harry. How can I help you if you won't open up to me? It's too hard!" "Please... just...
4.1K 173 49
Cheyenne and Kayla are living their dreams. They are living together in a small flat in the middle of London; both studying what they think is their...