My Ice Cold Boss|| Jungkook f...

Oleh kim_kth

Part 1 Lebih Banyak

Chapter: 1 [Edited]
Chapter: 2 [Edited]
Chapter: 3 [Edited]
Chapter: 4 [Edited]
Chapter: 5 [Edited]
Chapter: 6 [Edited]
Chapter: 7 [Edited]
Chapter: 8 [Edited]
Chapter: 9 [Edited]
Chapter: 10 [Edited]
Chapter: 11 [Edited]
Chapter: 12 [Edited]
Chapter: 13 [Edited]
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Book 2 is out!
Hiiiiiii!!
Editing.

Chapter: 34

7.9K 222 79
Oleh kim_kth

A bit of Mature content , you have been warned⚠

Neveah's POV'

I was on my bed once again in this vulnerable position, since Jungkook confessed his feelings, my brain has been all jumbled up.

I am so confused over my own feelings whether I love him or just like him. Honestly for me it's way to early to say those three words.

Those three words carry alot of meaning and can lighten the world of one individual, but those three words can also shatter ones world too.

I know we've known each other for apparently alot of months and have been in this relationship for more than four weeks. Now don't get me wrong I am not saying that you should be in a relationship to be in love or be in a long one to fall in love.

Love can happen anytime any where it just happens it doesn't contains or garentees a time, love is not a object it's a feeling.

But I am not sure about what I feel for him according to his confession, I like him very very much it's just I am not sure about love.

I am not saying I don't love him neither am I saying I love him, I need time and space to figure out my feelings.

It's hard for me to do this, when I use to be in collage I had a friend who was confessed by some boy,  just like me and she had the same problem of figuring out her feelings. At that time I thought she was just over reacting.

It's just feelings and you only have to figure out what to say "I love you too" Or "I don't love you" She told me that I would understand when this will happen to me. And now I understand how she was feeling.

Confused.

My train of thoughts was broken by the growl of my stomach, I rolled over my stomach to stop the growling and ride my train of thoughts once again.

But it growled even louder and I could feel the vibration of it,  sheepishly smiling at no one in particular.

I walked over at my kitchen to grab some ramen and eat it for myself.

I was boiling the water in the kettle when I felt my butt vibrate, I took out my phone from my back pocket and saw it was from Jungkook.

I gulped down the lump that as forming in my throat, I don't know why I was feeling so nervous probably because of the confession. What if he called I would've passed out.

Hi angel, can I come over I am missing you, pwease.

-Jk

I smiled a little at his cute ness but that was wiped out immediately because of what he asked me. I got so nervous just by a text I probably would've passed out if he called, and now I may need to call 911.

Sure.

-Nv

I boiled a little extra water so I could make another ramen for Jungkook. My hands turned shaky and all clammy.

I start tugging my hair at the back of my ear and playing with my earings.

I paced back and forth in my kitchen thinking what will happen if he hugs me or kisses me or what ever, I just need to act cool and not be so obvious.

The water finished boiling and I poured it in the ramen and covered it so it could finish cooking.

I heard the doorbell ring, and my breath hitched in my throat, I walked there slowly towards my door as the doorbell kept ringing as he was anxious to come in.

But I didn't give two shits as I was nervous with all of what was about to happen.

I opened the door slowly with a Jungkook which was not so happy, he probably was annoyed. Hehe.

"Hi" My voice squeaked out as it was higher than ever. I am not keeping my cool and certainly am making myself obvious as ever.

"Hi princess, what took you so long" He greeted back as he walked in and held onto my waist.

I nervously smiled and put my hands on his chest, he frowned at me putting my hands where they usually don't go I always put my hand around his neck, but I don't know what happend I got awkward or something.

He just shook it off and held onto me a little bit more tight. I calmed down a bit as his warmness did something to me.

He was leaning into kiss me, I got awkward and nervous quickly so I just pulled away and looked at him, he frowned even curiously than before as what happend to me.

"Um-ah I-I cooked some ramen, let's eat" I smiled awkwardly as he looked at me all suspiciously and walked with me to the kitchen.

I nervously laughed and sat across from him and passed him his ramen as his suspicious eyes never left my awkward figure.

As for me I just quietly enjoyed my ramen.

I felt his hand snaked in my hand and intertwined our hands, I choked on my ramen and yanked my hand away so I could cover my mouth so pieces of ramen wouldn't fly out of my mouth.

That would be gross. And plus I got a reason to take my hand away from his, I seriously didn't want to do that, it's just that I didn't want him to feel my sweaty hands and make a fool out of myself even more.

He walked over at my direction and soothed my back with gentle circles as I recover from all that choking.

I moved away from him and got all nervous all over again, "Babe is everything okay, why are you moving away from me whenever I come near, what's wrong!" He said coming closer as I did what I did these past few minutes. I moved away from him.

He had a broken look on his face, I just wanted to run to him and kiss him all over but my brain said no while my heart said yes, and I ended up listening to my brain, I stood stiff on the cold aisled floor.

"Is it about me confessing to you?" He just looked through me didn't he. I thought about lying and covering that up, but what's the point I have to confront him either ways.

I couldn't form any words so I just nodded a tiny bit, he chuckled and made his way, but this time quicker so I couldn't jolt anywhere.

He made me look at him by lifting up my chin, "look I told you I am willing to wait as long as I have to, so you don't have to be all this awkward in front of me, it hurts" He said looking at me, as his words hit me I actually could see the hurt in his eyes.

My eyes softened instantly and I wrap my arms around his neck in my usual spot, no awkwardness no nervousness just the two of us.

"Awh kookie mianhae, I-I was so caught up in my feelings I forgot to think about yours" I said as I pouted and looked at his still hurt eyes.

**STOP**
I kissed his lips slowly as I was running out of options to make it up to him, he replied back immediately, I held onto the back of his neck tighter.

Our lips moved in sync as my nervousness disappeared, his soft lips melting in mine made me forget about my problems and just think about this very moment.

His hands snake a little under my shirt and my breath hitched as some of my weight fell on him.

He softly kissed me, he pulls away but just to kiss me back instantly he wanted to tilt my head for a better angle, the soft kiss turned to passionate from 1 to 10.

He was so quick I couldn't catch up and I slowly tugged on his hair signaling him to slow down.

He smirked and slowled down for my sake, I caught up faster than I thought and we went back to passionately kissing each other.

My hands grip and tug at the back of his hair, in pure pleasure. I know he liked it as he moaned creating vibration.

His tongue glids against my lips asking for entrance which I gave him oh so gracefully, he explores my mouth inch by inch as I just enjoy the feeling.

We pulled away to catch our breathes as our chest rised up and down trying to control our breathing.

He slammed me against the near by wall and attacked my neck "you hurt me baby girl, it's time for pay back" He smirked and went back to find my sweet spot.

As he abused my my skin, I was going crazy over how good he was at doing this.

My breath hitched as he finally found my sweet spot which was a little under my jaw line and ear. "Found it" He whispered.

He kept sucking and nibbling leaving a mark, he went further down reaching my collar bone and started to leave kitten licks making me go crazy.

His hand snake down and reached my inner thigh drawing little circles to tease me, as my breath became unsteady at his actions.

"Jungkook" An embarrassing moan escaped my mouth as I hid my face in the crook of his neck.
**START**

He chuckled as he stop doing his activity and hugged me tighter.

"Just remember don't do that again, cuz we'll start from where we stopped" He whispered in my ear his hot breath touching my trembling skin.

I nodded my head which was still where it landed in the first place.

We stayed like this, in each other's embrace as I was in his and he was in mine, perfect.

Until.

My stomach growled once again.

Oh come on!!!

                                     ●  ●  ●
Sorry if  that part  was too cringey.

**laughing nervously** 😅😅

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

613K 26.8K 19
meet jeon jungkook - the playboy kind of boss. he's rich obviously, tall, charming and all that. but he doesn't have that qualifications to be your m...
1.9M 112K 52
π–πž 𝐚𝐫𝐞 π₯𝐒𝐀𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐀𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐒𝐳𝐨𝐧... 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝐒𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 π₯𝐒𝐀𝐞 οΏ½...
195K 7K 31
Jeon Jungkook recently got fired from his job, and to make matters worst his ex dumped him. Jungkook went to 12 job interview and he hopes this will...
33.9K 1.4K 17
a story where jeon Jungkook got to feel the feeling of love at first sight when he saw Kim taehyung for the first time..this is a clean and a very ha...