Friends with Benefits

By fahvy_xx

Read at your own risk. ____I was a little bit young when I started this book,so the beginning chapters are a... More

chapter 1-hayley.
chapter 2-just friends
chapter 3-club joker
chapter 4-history class.
chapter 5-jake
chapter 6-Deal Check
chapter 7-friends with her
chapter 8-Camping Trip
chapter 10-good morning to me
chapter 11-finding ourselves.
chapter 12-back home
chapter 13-Truth or Dare 1
chapter 14-Truth or Dare 2
chapter 15-Desmond
chapter 16-Fuck you,I really don't care
chapter 17-The confession
chapter 18-dating officially
chapter 19-am sorry it didn't work out
chapter 20-He's my boyfriend and not yours
chapter 21-Explanations Explanations
chapter 22-heartbreak /painful rerun
chapter 23-such a Gentleman
chapter 24-hickey
chapter 25- exams are over
chapter 26-Clinton's party
chapter 27-justin
chapter 28-Lust
chapter 29- cleared
chapter 30-period
chapter 31-you have nothing to worry about
chapter 32-time apart
chapter 33-it sucks being away from him
chapter 34-what could possibly go wrong
chapter 35- prep
chapter 36-Naked
chapter 37-Today
chapter 38-Am yours,only yours,no one else
chapter 39-back to reality
chapter 40-i do like him
chapter 41-unbearable
chapter 43-yeah,am Hayley.
chapter 44-Am pregnant
chapter 45- i dont like you hayley,am in love with you.
chapter 46-vacation
chapter 47-las vegas baby!
chapter 48-Tease
chapter 49-I love you
chapter 50-make a wish
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE 2
Authors Note

chapter 42-snapped.

4 0 0
By fahvy_xx

(Hayley's POV)

The next day I had an early morning class, I quickly dressed wearing a  blue pencil skirt and white croptop with my bag,I applied my makeup and left.

After three boring classes it was time for lunch ,I collected food as usual and went to our table where everyone was already sitted,I sat close to susy because obviously my seat was taken over by the same blonde girl I saw yesterday sucking face with Justin,and right now,they are doing the same thing, anger bubbled inside me but I calmed myself down and sat .
The blonde girl sat at my right and susy at my left,Justin was at her right.

Hey sisi, how are you,i didn't see you thereJustin said as he pulled away from the blonde who was sucking his face minutes ago.

How could you i said to myself in a low tone rolling my eyes.

What was that?Justin asked.

ThankGod he didn't hear me.

Nothing, am fine..I said my tone plain.

Uh,are you okay he said looking at me.

Am fine Justin,thanks for asking ,I looked down at my food I was forking at.

Okay,did..

Justin,am not in the mood to talk right now,just let me be I said raising my voice a little now.

Uh,okay,sorry.

Why are you apologising to her babe?,she's clearly behaving like a psycho,just look at how she's forking down her food,people like that should be kept in an assylum..she belongs there,and come to think of it,she's the only one out of place here,please tell her to leave,I don't want her here babe.

And that's when I snapped.

What did you say??,I looked at her.

You heard me,you are a PSYCHO she dragged.

It didn't take long before my hand connected with her jaw slapping her hard.

Listen carefully you bitch,first of all, who the fuck do you think you are to come here,a place where you clearly don't belong seeing as you are all fake,you're not soposed to be here,the guy you're fucking is my bestfriend and if you so much as disgust me further, just like this ,I snapped my fingers,yhud be gone,so you better watch your tongue else this psycho like you said will slice your throat I raised my hand to my throat and sliced it with my finger in demonstration,  and then she will have pleasure knowing she went to jail killing your over caked,plastic surgery,fakeish being.

After talking,I grabbed my bag,carried my milk and pasta and dumped it all on her, threw the tray on the floor.

Oh and Justin,just a little piece of advice,if you want to screw a girl or bring any to our table, at least bring the ones with brains not a stupid hoe that doesn't stand a chance I spat venomously.

Afterwards i stormed out,I didn't miss the shocked expression my friends gave me including Justin but I was fucking pissed right now,who the heck does she think she is??,I was so pissed at Justin,so pissed,he should stay away from me,if he hadn't been flirting with stupid hoe's like her,she wouldn't have anything to say to me.

I got home, removed my clothes, wore my big T-shirt and layed on the bed as anger bubbled inside me.
Soon there was a knock on the door,I opened it to see Justin,instantly I slammed the door on his face and left for the kitchen to get alcohol,I needed to calm myself down.
Justin opened the door and stepped in,I looked at him and scoffed as I drank the alcohol and let it sink inside my tummy.. If Justin so much as angered me more,I was going to drive him home.

Hayley,hey,what was that all about?

Oh the nerve he had to ask me that question.

I don't know Justin,what the heck got into your bimbo I spat back.

Hayley, are you, uh,are you jealous or something? He asked coming closer to the kitchen counter.

Yes Justin, yes am jealous that I don't get to kiss you as much as I want,am pissed because you haven't paid attention to me since to know that i like you,am pissed that you don't like me back,but obviously I couldn't tell him that,what was I to be jealous of,that my bestfriend was trying to get a girl, certainly not.

I scoffed. Jealous???jealous of what??,no Justin am not jealous, I already told you to leave me the fuck alone I shouted .

Am not leaving until you tell me what the hell is wrong with you,you insulted rose back there,I knew she went out of line but still,you went overboard.

Rose,so that's her stupid name,preety stupid for a stupid person.
He has the nerve to take her side and tell me I went overboard??? Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I went overboard???, I should sit back and watch your little shit insult me and then smile and say thanks???can you hear your self right now justin,I shouted as tears rolled down my eyes,I wiped it with so much anger my face hurt.

What is up with you for godsake,can you tell me Hayley.

No I can't,now get out and don't come back I spat as I down the remaining drink in my glass.

Hayley, he's voice was filled with warning and pleading... He drove his hand into his hair repeatedly as if trying to calm himself down.

I said leave me the fuck alone,I shouted as I folded my hand up just beneath my boobs.

In a matter of seconds,his lips were on mine,hot and hasty, it was as though he was saying things he couldn't say while talking,I melted instantly,have missed this,have missed kissing him,touching him,its only been two weeks since we last got into this scenario but I have really missed it,some minutes into the kiss and I remembered that whore kissing him,he had kissed her before coming here,and even had the nerve to take her side,suddenly I felt more anger,disgust,I felt cheap and easy,he could come here and kiss me anytime he wanted and stupid Hayley would allow him,I pushed him away and slapped him hard across his face.

Why did you do that I asked tears rolling from my eyes as I kept wiping them away,why? I shouted.

Hayley,I,I dont know,I just...he said holding his face which I just slapped

You don't know,you just what??,you just think that I would glady kiss you like all those your whore,am not going to be one them Justin,I don't know what you want from me but until you get your shit together and tell me what you want from me,stay the hell away from me,I mean it I said hugging myself as I felt dirty.  
Now get out..now justin !!!!

Hayley..

Out!!!!.

And he left,I ran to my bed and cried my eyes out,it hurts to like someone and then have them not feel the same way,it hurts so much,for the rest of the day I cried until there was a knock on my door,i checked my time and it was 6,wow,i had been crying for a long time,I got up to see des,I began to cry again,he hugged me as I cried non stop.

Its okay,its okay,you're okay now.

After a while I stopped crying,went into my bathroom washed my face and came out.
.
Tell me all about it des said as he sat on my couche.

I told him about my feelings for Justin ,everything that happened since the party but not going into too much details.

After I finished talking he smiled and spoke.
He likes you but he doesn't realise it yet.

Ughhh,stop saying that,he dosent..if he did like me,he wouldn't be around those sluts.

Don't worry,it would all be okay.

I hope so I said as I smiled lightly.

For the rest of the evening we talked until he went to his dorm.
After he had left,I cried once again,I felt empty in and out,I hate having issues with Justin,heaven knows it kills me but right now I needed to sort myself out how can we be arguing and he all of a sudden kiss me,I just don't get it,I feel like shit,I must sure as hell look like shit, after much thought I fell asleep.

____________________________________
(Justin POV)

Today has been fucked up,if I could just rewind this day and change things,I would have done things differently.
The way Hayley snapped at rose was shocking to say the least, she let out her mind and it was fucking hot to watch I must confess.

Since Hayley and Jake broke up,I have suddenly developed feelings for her,I liked Hayley now ,more than just a friend but I couldn't tell her that,it would ruin our friendship,I don't exactly know when I started having a non platonic feeling towards her but it just sort of happened
I care about Hayley a lot,more then I should,I was obsessed with her.
I have been trying so hard to hide and bury these feelings I have for her by flirting with other girls or trying to have sex with them but it just isn't working,recently I had carried a girl from a party to her home to do the dirty but I just couldn't, the girl was honestly beautiful but it wasn't Hayley and Hayley was who I wanted.
After we came from Jakes surprise party,I had struggled so hard to not touch her but failed miserably,the night was fantastic for me,even when I was with Temi,I didn't feel the way I felt that night,it just didn't compare to that night,everything was beautiful and perfect, her beautiful body,her small plump lips on mine,her beautiful eyes,all very alluring,I couldn't leave her even if I wanted to,the next morning was beautiful just like the night,everything seemed to be perfect,like we were made for each other,I loved kissing her,I could not stop myself,when she had told me that we needed to stop whatever we were doing,I felt hurt,I mean sure,she didn't know I liked her but it still hurt..Even when she was in school with the kiss me if you can shirt,i had wanted to kiss her long before that, that was just a silly excuse but anyway i did,i didnt even read the writings on her shirt in the first place,that was just a very lucky coverup i was grateful for,i didn't want to stop but knew i had too,i had been seeing guys check her out lately and it was driving me crazy,not in a good way,i was jealous of any guy looking at her,she however was oblivious to these facts,a guy was about to walk to her when i kissed her,i felt the need to give all the guys an idea that she was mine,only mine,no one else's...i really like hayley,I wanted to tell her that I like her,that it was more than just a friendly feeling but I knew if I did our friendship would be ruined and I didn't want to jeopardize that for anything in the world,I couldn't risk losing her,not now,not ever.
And right now that we are quarrelling its shattering me,I mean I didn't even know why I was trying to justify rose's action,I don't like her and never will,she knew that already. Am just so stupid, lately have been doing stupid things just to bury my feelings for Hayley,but I can't bear it anymore it was killing me,will she like me back??,will our friendship still be okay??,I needed answers to these questions fast because I knew it was only a matter of time before I confessed my true feelings to her,I wasn't one to hide things for a very long time,she could tell when I had a problem,so when we settle she would be hot on my tail..speaking of settlement I need to go over her house right now and settle with her,we were never one to fight and stay like that,I hate having to fight with her.

I got up from my couche and checked the time,9,wow I really need to move.
I reached her dorm soon and knocked on her door,I heard her moan from inside,that drove me nuts,I could make her moan all day,she was just so cute and I wanted her.
She opened the door still in her big t that ended at her thigh, fuck she was hot even if it was just a T-shirt she was wearing.

She opened her sleepy beautiful eyes and saw me,she was about to luck the door when I held it with my legs ,she went inside and I followed her.

What do you want Justin she asked putting her hand on her waist making her T-shirt go up slightly exposing her black pantie at one side.
Shit,I loved how she calls my name,so sweet and sexy.
Shit,she's so sexy,how did I not  notice this before,Justin focus.

Am really sorry for today,it was preety stupid of me to pick sides,I love you soo much and I don't want us to fight and its killing me,am so sorry Hayley,I love you Hayley.

If only you knew how i really love you ,wait ,what ???,love?,mannn,am in love with Hayley,I realise now that I don't just like Hayley,I love her,Mann,am fucked.

She sighed before she spoke.
Its okay,I forgive you,am equally sorry,I shouldn't have reacted like that.

She said something else,I didn't quite catch it.

What?

I asked if you like her Justin she said folding her arms below her boobs looking away.

What,no,why would you think that I asked in shock,she knows these are just flings.

Are you sure Justin,she asked looking down and kicking imaginary rocks,God she was so cute.

Yes,why are you asking?

Nothing,I just want to let you know that I don't like her and that if you decide to date her,we won't be friends anymore.

Its you I want Hayley,I want you to be mine,o want us to be together,no one else but of course she can't know that.

I don't like her neither will I date her,I like someone else.

Really,you've moved on fast,who do you like, she asked her big eyes boring holes into me.

I just smiled at her and she sighed.

Justin,I need to know something.

Yeah go on.

Why did you kiss me today?,in the middle of an argument, I mean its...

Because I love you Hayley.
Shit.

She stopped looking at me like have grown two heads,and then suddenly she smiled,her smile was perfection.

I love you too Justin but as my bestfriend which obviously you already know,I just really need to know why.

Oh,she thought I meant I love her like a friend,ughhh,this is killing me,okay,I'll just go with the flow.

Am sorry,I just really needed to shut you up..nice save Justin.

Oh,okay,that makes sense.

Yeah.

She wiped her eyes repeatedly as if to say she was tired.
Justin are you staying or...

I am I finished her sentence for her.

Okay,am going to bed now,am really tired.

I'll join you soon.

Okay.

I watched as she moved to the bed and layed down,her ass showing at the back as she folded her body to herself,gosh,she looks so peaceful, I really want her all to myself..I entered the bed and slept by her side,she turned to me and planted a soft peck on my lips before saying I love you Justin, she wrapped her two hands on my neck and drawed closer to my chest as I could feel the heat of her breath on my chest.

I love you too Hayley,more than you know.

Hey guys,so tell me what you thought about this chapter,don't forget to like vote and comment...read on!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 125 35
This is a story written in diary form down to the detail. It's about a "perfect year" more detailed, what MY perfect year and hopefully close enough...
248K 6.7K 53
some things, is best not to be explained. My very first story.
292 6 10
Stalker By Black Sky

Teen Fiction

452 68 25
Hi, this is my first book. If you have any suggestions then please leave in comment section. Was it on your expectations or not plz let me know.