Friends with Benefits

By fahvy_xx

Read at your own risk. ____I was a little bit young when I started this book,so the beginning chapters are a... More

chapter 1-hayley.
chapter 2-just friends
chapter 3-club joker
chapter 4-history class.
chapter 5-jake
chapter 6-Deal Check
chapter 7-friends with her
chapter 8-Camping Trip
chapter 10-good morning to me
chapter 11-finding ourselves.
chapter 12-back home
chapter 13-Truth or Dare 1
chapter 14-Truth or Dare 2
chapter 15-Desmond
chapter 16-Fuck you,I really don't care
chapter 17-The confession
chapter 18-dating officially
chapter 19-am sorry it didn't work out
chapter 20-He's my boyfriend and not yours
chapter 21-Explanations Explanations
chapter 22-heartbreak /painful rerun
chapter 23-such a Gentleman
chapter 24-hickey
chapter 25- exams are over
chapter 26-Clinton's party
chapter 27-justin
chapter 28-Lust
chapter 29- cleared
chapter 30-period
chapter 31-you have nothing to worry about
chapter 32-time apart
chapter 33-it sucks being away from him
chapter 34-what could possibly go wrong
chapter 35- prep
chapter 36-Naked
chapter 37-Today
chapter 39-back to reality
chapter 40-i do like him
chapter 41-unbearable
chapter 42-snapped.
chapter 43-yeah,am Hayley.
chapter 44-Am pregnant
chapter 45- i dont like you hayley,am in love with you.
chapter 46-vacation
chapter 47-las vegas baby!
chapter 48-Tease
chapter 49-I love you
chapter 50-make a wish
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE 2
Authors Note

chapter 38-Am yours,only yours,no one else

5 0 0
By fahvy_xx

(Hayley's p.o.v)
I woke up with an arm wraped around me,I tried to shift without waking him but couldn't...I felt so sore,just as I was wondering why,yesterday came crushing into my memories and I blushed hard.
I had toldJustin I wanted him and he pleasured me...I didn't know how I was feeling right now but I wasn't seeing him in a bestfriend light anymore.
I silently got out from his grip and went to the bathroom,I slipped into the tub,turned on the shower and made a bubble bath for my self as I rested my head on the edge of the bath tub,after brushing my teeth I relaxed back and closed my eyes masaging my body .

I felt like someone was looking at me,I opened my eyes and saw Justin,I didn't flinch, sure I was shy and blushing as hell but I didn't move.

He stripped in from of me,I looked at his morning glory standing ,he was hot,I bit my lips at how hot he was,he turned to take his brush, after brushing,he entered the tub ,I scooched and I was now untop of him ,my back pressed against his erection,it felt so good,after a while he turned me and smiled.

Hi,he's voice alluring.

Hey,l said blushing.

He kissed my forehead..
after everything that happened last night with us,I don't think forehead kisses are the way to go,as he was about to pull back,I held his neck and started kissing him,he moaned into the kiss as he kissed back,I wrapped my legs around him and was pushing him into me.

Hayley,if you keep on pushing me like that,i swear you won't have your virginity much longer.

Justin,I said biting my lip looking at him obviously teasing him.

Fuck he hissed, he was trying so hard to control himself..
I chuckled.

I want you Justin I said looking at him.

You have me he said.

I kissed him again and hugged him.

I want your hand inside me j.

He smiled he's slow seductive smile..someone's getting spoiled huh.

I smiled as I nodded.

He started kissing me and touching my breast under the foamy water and slowly started going down,just him looking at me,I was soaked wet already,he slipped his finger inside me and began to move while kissing me,as I kissed him back,I felt the sensation at the pit of my stomach again,rising with each thrust..he began to speed up as I moaned.

Justinnnnn,oh fuck,

Tell me am your everything Hayley he said in my ears.

You're,shit,you're my everything .

Tell me you only want me fucking you he bit my neck as he sucked it too

Yessss uhh,justinnnnn,fuck,I ,shit,I only want you fucking me...shittttt justinnnnn.

Tell me you want me and no one else.
..
My legs were beginning to shake,I couldn't keep the feeling inside me anymore.

Justinnnnn I moaned as I hugged him while biting my lip,closing my eyes looking up,I,only want you and no one else I said as I reached cloud 9 and came back. I breathed heavily...

He kissed me and smile before he spoke.

You're mine Hayley,only mine,no one else.

I repeated the words.
Am yours ,only yours no one else.

____________________________________
We got out of the bath tub after taking proper bathe,got dressed and layed on the bed..when I mean got dressed,preety much big T and pantie.

We layed on the bed just staring at the ceiling dragged by our own thought,I wonder what Justin is thinking.

As I looked at the ceiling ,I began to recall all the times me and Jake spent together,how he would always tell me he would never leave me and how he loves me and will remain celebate with me till I was ready to have sex,thinking about it now,tears began to drop from my eyes but I quickly cleaned it,I didn't want Justin to see me crying, I wasn't going to be that girl anymore,the one who always cry herself to bed,the girl who over thought things,from now on,I will learn to just live,do things that makes me happy without thinking about the consequences,in all honesty I missed Jake,I mean how could I not,6months isn't something to joke with,have come to love him and trust him...but now that it has all fallen apart, I just have to move on.
I took a sneak peak at Justin,he was lost in his own thought as well but I wonder what..maybe about Temi as well..he looks so peaceful just looking at the ceiling.

In the past hours,we had pleasured each other,it was more than wow,I didn't even let Jake pleasure me atall,I was the only one who pleasured him and that was as far as we went but yesterday, I gave Justin approval by nodding my head to him,I didn't know why exactly,maybe I just really wanted to forget about the past hour before we came to the dorm and he understood so he played along.

The silence was beginning to deefen me,I knew we had to talk about last night and the bath tub incident, I enjoyed every moment of it trust me but I need to really know what he felt,sure not love but possibly like ,just something so I can clear my head with.

I stood up from my lying down position and sat down with my back on the wall.

J.

Yeah
he answered almost immediately

Uh,maybe we uh,we need to..

Talk,I know,we really do he said as he sat up now facing me.

So,what happened last night was....he trailed of

Beautiful I said smiling lightly,I enjoyed every bit of it,and I know you probably just went with the flow because I told you I wanted you and seeing all i went through yesterday with jake,you just wanted to do what I ask and just decided to go with it right? I asked looking at him now.

Hayley,you know I love you very much,and I will do anything you want me too,but bestfriends don't just do the stuff we did yesterday even if they are in need of companion at a point.

So what are you saying j,did you feel anything last night?..do you like me in that way?

He hesitated for some minutes before finally speaking.
No,I don't like you in that way and i didn't feel anything,I just went with the flow like you said...did you?

I honestly don't know what I feel now or what i felt that minute but I know I didn't like him like a bestfriend anymore,its like as though I wanted us to be more,I want him to tell me sweet words,I want him to stroke my hair until I fell asleep, i want him to kiss me non stop,I just want him...omg I want my bestfriend,I mean sure he did tell me sweet things as friends and he did stroke my hair but now I didn't want to see him in a bestfriend light anymore...I like him,I like my bestfriend, omg I have feelings for him that are non platonic, what is happening, I just broke up with the guy I love,...or did I not love him?,did I just like him but confused it for love,my head is spinning right now,I need to calm down and breathe.

I felt someone calling my name pulling me out of my thoughts.

Hayley,hey are you okay,you zoned out for a preety long time,what are you thinking about he said coming close to me and touching my arm,somehow that small gesture made my stomach do some somersaults,now that I like him,I wanted him to like me back but obviously he didn't, and I can't tell him how I feel,I can't tell him I like him,it would ruin our friendship so I decided to do the one thing I thought would be right...lie.

Yeah am fine,I don't like you too like that.

As I spoke tears from no where fell from my eyes.

Hey,hey,don't cry,am here,am always here.

Somehow that made tears flow more from my eyes and I began to sob.

What is it Hayley?,talk to me,you know you can tell me anything.

Not this time Justin,how could I tell you that I like you and its hurting me that I can't tell you that because you don't feel the same way,how could I tell you that I never really loved Jake,I only liked him,I can't tell you all these.

I just miss Jake that's all,I lied looking anywhere but him knowing he can read me like an opened book.

Its okay,hayley,,am going to be here for as long as you need me,am not going anywhere.

You promise?

Yes Hayley I promise.

I hugged him and sobbed some more,I now like my bestfriend and there is nothing that can be done to change that,in order not to ruin our friendship,am going to try as much as possible to hide it from him,he can't find out my feelings towards him,he can't, he can't... I repeated in my mind.

So let's just forget everything that happened yesterday and today and move on okay he said stroking my hair.

I sobbed even more,these hours with him has been the best and he wanted to forget and move on,I can't blame him tho,he only sees me as a bestfriend,nothing more while me on the other hand have to kill what ever feelings is generating inside of me for him.
I sobbed because I was pathetic,i now know that i like my bestfriend just hours  after a chattering breakup...who does this for fuck sake?,Hayley that's who..I didn't understand how I could just like him immediately after breaking up with Jake or has this feeling been growing inside me and I didn't realise it??,i just can't rap my head around it now but the only thing am sure of is that the likeness I felt before for justin is different from the one am feeling now.

Yeah,let's forget about it I managed to say.

He held my face and kissed me,the kiss was slow,cool and refreshing and just like that,it was over.

How am I ever going to hide or bury my feelings for him if he keeps giving me kisses that melt my whole being,certainly I was doomed.

Sorry starting from now, he smiled sheepishly.

I gave him a half hearted smile and nodded,i was sure if I utter any other word,I'll burst into a none stop tears.

Now let's talk about something else I don't want us dwelling on the past okay?

Okay I said as I cleaned my eyes and smiled.

So for the next hour,we talked about different things,he held my hand and was stroking my hair as I layed on his lap,somehow these little gestures that never seemed like anything for me before now made me happier .oh lord I will need your help to hide this.

Soooooo what do you think my lovelies???...is she going to be able to hide this for much longer???,read on to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292 6 10
311 42 22
This is my story about , well basically just a normal life but with a few problems and this is my first book
8.1K 451 89
I couldn't think of a good enough story description for this, so... uh... Just read the first chapter to see if you like it :) WARNING: I wrote this...
1.1K 3 33
entries that probably shouldn't be shared on the internet but here they are.