Heartbeat

By syedaaliya

It's the story about Ginny Weasley falling in and out and again in love with none another than Harry Potter... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Harry PoV
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Bonus chapter
Bonus Chapter

Bonus chapter

656 23 9
By syedaaliya

"Hey! Gin" Sara waved her hands in sea of people gathered around the station.

Ginny saw Sara's thin hand stretched high in air, her sparkling watch getting her attention, she quickly waved back and pulled all her bags together and started moving in her direction, it's always busy at Cross station, but today it was ten folds busy.

They finally met and hugged eachother, Sara wasting no time further took her luggage "Let's get out of here" Sara said. Ginny nodded her head happily.

They loaded her stuff at the back of Sara's car. It took a moment to get on road with the thick crowd, Ginny took the liberty of playing music, she was in exceptional good mood as she started humming the song Sara gave her a small smile, she knew the glow behind her friend mood.

Ginny was finally moving back to London, and for the last time. It was a hard very hard decision for her and she was the witness to all her outrage cries, she would decide to move back today and tomorrow she would bail out the idea of ever moving back. Her in and out crazy moves made Sara Nauseous, but like a good friend she helped Ginny a lot in making her final stand.

It was clear as day for Sara to see that , the only thing holding back Ginny moving back to London was the moving in with Harry, she was in love with him longer than time and when he randomly asked her to move in, Ginny replied in instant like her brain was on automode, she didn't gave  any thought and agreed.

Now when the time had arrived, she went cold feet. It was only very natural to get nervous and Sara understood her dilemma well, that's why she didn't let her back out and only encouraged her to get closer to the only thing she want, her happiness, Harry.

"Where is the green eye boy? I thought he would abduct you right from the station" Sara teased her.

Ginny rolled her eyes and thought of Harry's last minute plan cancellation habits. He couldn't shut his mouth about the things he was going to do when she finally arrives back for the last time. And his excitement kept Ginny intrigued too, but one of his important meeting came up and he was out of town, no he was out of country? She wasn't informed well where he was out of. That wasn't her great concern. She plans on murdering Harry for ditching her last minute.

"Some meeting" Ginny replied sorely.

Sara nodded her head, she can taste the similar feeling in her mouth she was also dating an unfunny auror for her luck.

"We are meeting tonight, right?" Sara drummed her fingers on high beat song.

"Absolutely! Can't wait to pick on your lousy boyfriend" Ginny smiled brightly.

"Ah. He forgot the double torture, must remind him soon" Sara gave an angel smile, so innocent , so scary.

Ginny laughed so hard remembering the times they grilled Bryan together for good, he honoured his timely hours as double torture breaks. And we stood to the title.

Sara stopped the car and Ginny frowned looking at the parking, it wasn't the Burrow her home but 12 Grimmauld Place Harry's home. She took a long second staring at the gloomy building making no sound, contemplating. 

"I can take you at your parents house"  Sara offered sensing Ginny hesitation, in a click she opened her side door and started to load her bags out. Sara stepped out of her car too and gave Ginny a had, she arched an eyebrow asking her if she is okay with this? Ginny gave her a radiant smile making all her worries disappear. 

"Will see you at 9, be ready." Sara shouted while driving off, Ginny stood at the giant door, this house has no keyholes or handles it can only be cracked with magic from outside, she took her wand out and lightly tapped in it, her wand was now the new key for this door.

The door clicked and she pushed it open further how she only wished if Harry was here with her to welcome in this not so warm house.

It was just as she remembered the dark ally that connected the house only lit up with a dull torch she passed the ally dragging her luggage behind, as further she moved in the house she started to feel a bit strange as if something is waiting for her, she drew her wand close to her beating heart and scanned the corners looking for edge, she clearly asked Harry for Kreacher to be gone, she just doesn't feel ease around him, yet.  Ginny just hoped  he remembered that request.

The hallway was not as dark as it always has been but it was a lumminated enough to make it look more rich and in its glory, the hallway was in its good shape as they all have only heard of. The huge chandelier was shining eloping the room in its soft golden glow, Ginny for the first time notice the dull hallway and its antiques, a small smile stretched on her lips as she turns left and right to see the portraits high and tall in their respective places. 

The curtains in green and maroon combination are styled back on the windows which usually block the view of house, she moved to look out and the sky has suddenly had a change of heart, it went gloomy might snow again. Ginny moved back to the center and found a note next to the long center piece table with an antique vase, it was easy to deduct as it gain the more attraction in the room, she picked the folded pale pink note  with one single red rose silently  laying beside it.  

"Let's take a detour , make and erase some new found memories again, I shall always remain there, where you found me in the haze - Ps Welcome Home, Love Harry"

she read the note again smiling forgetting her anger for ditching her, she swirled around looking for him, 
"Harry!" Ginny shouted, "Where are you? and what is this even supposed to mean?" She giggled unable to control her glee. 

When no answer came back she frowned looking at the note again, she read it aloud this time, its a puzzle? are we playing some kind of game? thinking hard she thought of there first encounter in this house it was pretty intense she looked around and smiled he is talking about his study room, she walked quickly towards his study room, as she took step in step for the room a small glow of light followed her she looked at the source tilting her head up she saw a tale of fairy lights following her, she took a step ahead another small light lit up, she took a step back the light went off, she ran a few steps in joy a series of small light glowed just following her like fire flies. Ginny had the smile brighter than its lights.

The room she remembered looked nothing like it did, a Golden and white carpet covered the floor with heavy matching drapes pushed aside to show the glass covered huge windows which had an amazing view of the street the room lost all of its working table expect for one which still has its bulletin board and all his files paired with few sofas and relaxing chair, Ginny went around taking her time to see everything, hope burst into her chest, it resembled nothing like before, a faint gloomy light entered through windows casting the once dark room into its light. she walked to the center table and lifted another pale pink note.

Another clue, she laughed and opened her note.

"No dark will find our way again, your light will cast it way, still hiding in past, remember to look for me again"

Ginny read it once more and ran out for the other room the fire flies following her, making a trail.

She entered the room which kind a looked like Harry's old library but in an re decorated way, she remembered the ghastly looking room books and files pushing each other for a fall out, where Harry confessed his haunted thoughts. The room had its opposite view dark red carpet covered the floor, the walls has been plastered with new wallpapers in soothing shades, the library shelves been properly stalked with books arranged neatly, it had stairs intwined which leads to first floor library, Ginny only discovered it now, she moved her head to look at the following lead, she was awed by its magnificant build, she searched for her next clue, it was waiting for her on coffee table beside the window. 

Ginny opened it quickly feeling high on rush

" Made a beast to it's rest, A storm of silence shattered. Found what was lost, A life change of conversation"

Ginny eyes filled up with his choice of words, she in  a second dashed off for next stop, smiling through wet eyes when the lights still followed her. 

She entered Kitchen where she remembered Harry told her about his plans and how he had finally accepted his past faults as an honest mistake, The kitchen was the only area which dint really changed but still the china and expensive crockery were visible as it just had an upgrade, the huge chandelier was brightly light up with more glowing candles, she ran towards the huge Mahogany table and found the pale pink note next to a hot fresh made tea.

Ginny pushed back the chair and sat on it taking the sip of freshly made tea and savoring its taste, it was her favourite flavour light chocolate delight, keeping it down she folded her hands on the table and rest her head on it, she saw the note impatiently waiting for her, she gazed at it in wonder, and try to take all of it in. A tear made it way down and she sat back laughing "I am going to kill you, Harry!" she said in echo.

Snatching the paper she opened it and read

"Where she took his soul and stole his breath away, knocked him down on his sense and swoop his feet away"

Ginny laughed at the bittersweet memory of it. she slowly took her sweet time looking at the small light flowing in air above her head one step with her.

She took a round of the house, coming back to the hallway, she barely recognised the gloomy, odd, chill serving house which practically looked haunted to her where she also took a leap of faith and kissed Harry unintentionally and he backed out in pure shock. To an amazing, warm and well organised house, something like there profound feelings, it was well defined now its name, it doesn't look too snooty or exclusive for her taste, it was an nice balance between.

When she came around the hallway she looked for another clue but she found nothing, it took her few good minutes to look around harder but to no avail. Ginny tapped her feet nervously as the light around the house slowly started to fade and the fairy lights above her head grew stronger in diminishing light. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 9.6K 39
This is a fanfic about Harry and Ginny, and about their lives, set from 3 years after the war. It contains their engagement, to the wedding, with eve...
19.7K 620 23
Muggle Hinny Au "Stop being grumpy on the first day of the Senior year" "I was delighted until you showed up" "C'mon, you couldn't possibly hate me t...
10.2K 383 25
ALL RIGHTS GO TO @PrincessPotter on harrypotterfanfiction.com. •••••••••••••••••••••••• This is a story of love. A love that is tested; a love that...
2.2M 57.8K 81
The Wizarding War had been won and professor McGonagall had filled the position of Headmistress of Hogwarts. Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy, had been...