Demon Inside (Fubuki Shirou X...

Da NatashaTasyaar

Y/N is a girl with a double personality. She is a really caring girl. But when her other self came to surface... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Prologue

3.6K 85 8
Da NatashaTasyaar

My name is Y/N L/N. I love to play Soccer since I was a kid. But something happens and it made me scared to play Soccer.

Flashback

I'm around 8 years old. I have a group of Soccer. I'm the captain of this team. We have a tournament coming up, and it's not just any tournament. It's Football frontier, the biggest tournament in Japan. So we're going to have to train hard.

"Y/N-Chan! Here!" one of my member yelled as they pass the ball to me. "I got it!" I yelled back accepting the ball.

Then I keep kicking the ball towards the goal. "Come on, Y/N-Chan! Bring it!!" Angel, our keeper yelled out. "Right!" I respond. When I get to the front of the goal.

I jump and kick the ball. There's a hint of electricity in it. "Thunderbolt!!" I scream. Angel tried to stop it, but it's futile. The ball make it in. Then I land perfect on my feet.

"Woah!! I feel the electric shock! Your kick just gets stronger Y/N-Chan!! That's amazing" she said. "By the help of you guys, you help me train. Thanks guys" I said. Everyone cheers for me.

Then out of no where. The cloud started to darkens. Then a thunder strikes the ground, making us flinch at the light and the loud sound.

When the light died down. I can see a silhouette of someone standing there.

"Who are you?! What do you want?" I yelled at her. "I want all of you to be my servant" she said. "Servant? Tch.... In your dreams!" I spat. "You're brave enough to fight back... What's your name?" She said. "I'm Y/N... I am the captain of this Soccer team, t/n (team name)" I said. "Y/N... That's a nice name. So you're their captain" she said, smirking.

She starts walking closer to me. "Y/N.... I've been observing you for a while. You have the same ability as I do. Lightning" she said as she walks around me. I just stand there unable to move, afraid of what she'd do to me. "Yes... You will be perfect" she said. "W-What?" I asks. Then she stops in front of me. "You will be perfect as my new vessel" she said. Then she place her hand on my chest. Then it starts to give a bright glow. I let out a blood-curling scream as an intense pain shot through my body.

I drop on my knees. When I open my eyes, she is no longer around. "What... Where did she go?" I question the others. 'I'm inside you" I heard her in my head. My eyes widened "what?! Get out!" I yelled. "It's no use... You can fight me. You belong to me now" she said.

Then I can feel a strong power flowing around me. Then my once h/c turns silver, my once e/c turns blue.

I start laughing evilly. "Yes... This power feels amazing. More! More" I said. The others back away in fear.

I look at them. "There's no need to be afraid. I'm not gonna hurt you" I said. They start to relax a bit.

End of flashback

Since then... I've become more violent. No one is able to stop my kicks. I became evil. The demon inside me is Ravana. She's a demon of lightning.

Ravana controls me most of the time. But she can't make me do what she wants. She can only took over when I play soccer. I can't stop playing, Soccer is my favourite things to do. I love to play Soccer so much. There's just no reason for me to stop.

But one thing that I didn't get. Why would Ravana chose me. There's a lot of people with the same ability as I do, maybe even better. So why did she chose me? That I never know. She refuse to tell me.

I just hope that one day, she would stop controlling me and choose to be inside other people. I want to play Soccer freely, without her controlling me all the time.

I'm laying in my bed as it is night time. I decide to try and talk with Ravana. 'Ravana?' I call out for her. 'What?' She respond, she never sleeps. She just stayed silent as I sleep. At least she cares a bit.

After a while, I warm up to her. She isn't that bad, despite being a demon. 'I still don't get it... Why did you choose me?' I said. 'You don't have to know, my dear' she said. 'This is my body?! I deserve to know' I argue. 'My my... You're right, I'll tell you. But not now. Now get some sleep. Tomorrow is a big day, you have to safe your energy' she said in my head. I sigh 'fine....' Then I close my eyes and drift of to sleep.

*to be continued*

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.7K 101 19
After the events of the Holy Road Tournament, Raimon Eleven was meant to continue living a normal life. Unfortunately, when forces from the future at...
32.5K 573 33
"I'll never see you the way others see you, Miko." "But you do see me the way others see me. Return the favor, Y/N." (cringe warning lol) After writi...
2.3K 115 24
When a few members of Inazuma fell in another dimension. It's the task to survive. Can they find a way to escape and go back to their own dimension...
147K 7.3K 50
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! I also noticed I misspelled sometimes TSURUGI name to Tsuguri, my bad if you notice some...