Chapter 14

Previously on Chapter 13

I just smile and close my eyes, savouring the sweet moment. But I can't help but wonder.... What would happen, now that I've become a full-fledge demon. Would I bring harm to them? Would I start acting ruthless? What would happen to me... I don't know at all. I don't know what to think. I guess for now... I'll just have to try to get use to this. To my new self... Of being a demon.

This is the new me

-Loosing Control-

Y/N P.O.V

Since I've turn into a full demon, Ravana has to leave my body. She said she couldn't control something that is not a mortal.

But she sticks around me. I asks her to... I don't know how to control my demon self. So I made her stay and teach me everything she knows of being a demon.

Fubuki and I start dating after his confession. Now he's being a really caring Boyfriend. He makes sure that I'm okay all the time. He never let me feel lonely.

We are back to training. Fubuki is the one with the ball. With me running next to him. Then Someoka came to block him. "Y/N!" He said, passing the ball to me. "Got it!" I respond as the ball is with me.

I advance towards the goal. Kazemaru run towards me trying to steal the ball. But I smirk and kick backward to Ravana. She advance to the goal, no one is able to catch up with her.

She made it to the goal and use her Hissatsu. The ball makes it in and I cheers. Despite being a demon, I still act just like how I am as a human. Which makes me glad, I don't want to loose it.

Then out of no where. Fogs starts to appear. Then in the other side of the field, appear a group of Soccer team. "Epsilon" I said to myself, as I narrow my eyes at them. Desarm smirks at us. "We meet again" he said. "Welcome back, Freak!" I spat. Everyone else stares at me in shock. They didn't expect me to be so blunt.

Desarm glares at me. "Y/N... I heard the news, that you came back from the dead as a demon" he said. "So what if I am? At least I didn't cause damage where ever I go! Unlike you guys... You all are just a bunch of freaks!" I yell at them.

Someone place their arm in front of me. I turn my head to see Fubuki. "That's enough, Y/N. I don't want you to provoke them any further, who knows what they'll do to you" he said to me. I roll my eyes "as if... I'm an immortal... They can do no damage to me" I said. He sighs "I know that, Y/N. But that doesn't mean you can't get hurt. Please... Don't push yourself" he said. "Alright... Sorry" I said, looking at him. He smiles at me.

Desarm laugh "I see... I see... Not only you've become a full demon, you and him are dating now! Young love... How wonderful" he said. I narrow my eyes at him "excuse me! I didn't ask for your opinion, Mister! So just shut the hell up!" I said, sassily as I wave my finger in front of my face. Everyone laugh at me.

Desarm looks at me with an annoyed expression. "That's enough! I challenge you on a match. I'll make you pay for mocking me!" He yells. "It will be my pleasure" I said, the smirk on my face grew even bigger. My eyes turning even more red. Making everyone looking at me with a worry gaze.

Fubuki P.O.V

I watch as Y/N's eyes turns even more redder. Something is wrong with her. I never see Y/N act like this. It's like she's a totally different person. Y/N is acting less human from each passing days.

I have to remember... That Y/N is no longer a human. She is a demon. My girl is a demon. I have to get use to that. No matter how hard it will be.

Time-skip

After warming up, we stand in the field. We are all preparing ourself, for the match that will be starting soon.

I turn my head to look at Y/N as she proceed to warm up. I smile softly. 'I really wish she would not get any worse' I thought to myself. I don't want to loose Y/N. I've grown to love her deeply. Loosing her would break me to the point that I wouldn't be able to heal. Y/N is everything to me now.

Y/N P.O.V

After I turn into a demon. I am able to read someone's mind. So I know exactly what is going on in Fubuki's mind. He's worried that I might turn bad. I'm worried too. Now playing Soccer is the only thing that kept me feel like a human. But how long will that last? How long would it be until I completely lost control over myself and hurt them?

I can't imagine if I actually did. I would never forgive myself if that happens. I don't ever want to hurt anyone. Especially Fubuki. The boy I've grew to love with all my heart. He's what kept me going, despite being a demon. He's the other reason that made me feel alive, despite being an undead.

The match starts with Epsilon possessing the ball. I run forward and steal the ball with ease. I smirk at them. "Piece of cake" I said. They growl at me. Then they start running towards me, to try and steal the ball back. But I am a lot faster than them.

I made the first score and the games goes on. Then I feel something weird inside me. It's like something is trying to take control. 'It doesn't make any sense. Ravana has left my body... So what is this?' I thought to myself. Then my eyes turns silver and black.

I stopped and hold the ball under my feet

I stopped and hold the ball under my feet. My head is down, as I start laughing like a maniac. Everyone looks at me in shock.

I jump in the air and kick the ball towards the opponent goal. Fire and ice is surrounding the ball. The ball advance towards the goal in a fast speed.

"What is this?! This is too powerful!" Desarm exclaim as he struggles to stop the ball. I land perfectly on my feet and smirk. The ball makes it in. Giving us another score. Which makes our group wins.

My eyes turns normal and they widened when I notice that I've hurt my teammates. "W-what h-have I done?" I said, looking down at my shaking hand.

Then exhaustion got the best of me as everything around me becomes really blurry. I drop on my knees and to the ground. But before my head hits the ground, I feel someone caught me. Then everything turns black.

*to be continued*