Chapter 13

Previously on Chapter 12

I stand straight and walk towards the door. But before I walk out. I turn around and look at her one last time. More tears streams down my eyes. "Goodbye Y/N... I love you, so much" I said. Then I turn around and leave her forever.

-The New Me-

Fubuki P.O.V

We are all standing wearing all black. We stand in front of the spot, that will be Y/N's funeral.

Everyone here is either holding back their tears, or they are crying their eyes out. I just stare at her coffin without emotion. I can't cry anymore. I've been crying all night long.

"Y/N..." I said. The priest starts to speak on her behalf. Talk about everything about her. But I don't really hear what he said. My mind is set on Y/N. Not a second passed, without me wishing that she would open her eyes and smile at me. Saying that she was just joking. But when I realise nothing's happen, my whole world just crumble into pieces.

The priest turns his head towards me. "You seem really fond about her, from what I've heard from your friends. Perhaps you want to say a few things for her?" He questions me. I look around me to see everyone is looking at me with a sad gaze. My eyes locked with Endou as he gave me a nod, as if he was saying that I should say a few thing as a farewell for Y/N.

I take a deep breath and walk forward slowly. I stand right in front of her. I glance down and gently caress her head. "Y/N... She is an amazing person. She means everything to us. I've always been in love with her. When I know that she's gone... My whole world just crumble" I say, my voice starts to shake as I try to hold back my tears.

"I love her so much... God, if I could wish for one thing to be granted... I'd wish for you to give Y/N a chance to live. Just so I could tell her how I truly felt about her...." I starts to cry. Endless tears stream down my cheeks.

I lean down and place my forehead on hers. I close my eyes tightly. "God... Please.... Bring her back to me... I need her in my life... She's everything to me..." I cry. Someone place their hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Endou. I slowly move away from her. 'I need to accept this...' I thought to myself.

Just as the priest is about to tell the workers to lower her down. Clouds starts to appear. It look like it's going to be a heavy storm.

Then suddenly, black smoke starts to appear from Y/N's coffin. 'What's going on?' I thought to myself. Her coffin starts to shake a little. Then it burst open.

Y/N slowly starts to sit up. But something about her is totally different. I run towards her. "Y/N?" I call out. She's not responding, her head is down.

Then she starts to turn her head towards me. I step back in shock when I see her eyes. They look dead, but at the same time not. Her pupils is blood red, like a demon.

 Her pupils is blood red, like a demon

Then she starts laughing. Her laugh sounds so inhuman. Then she stands up and jumps up really high. Then she lands in front of me.

"It's complete!! Finally.... I'm free!!!" She said. I just stare at her in shock. What's happening to her?

"Y/N... What's wrong? Why are you acting so weird?" I asks. "Weird? This is the real me! Fubuki. I am a demon now... I've turn into a real demon and I love it!!! I've never feel this much power for as long as I've live!" she said. She sounds like a real psycho.

Y/N P.O.V

I can see everyone is looking at me in shock. I can't blame them, after all I just came back from the dead. Not less... I've come back as a full demon.

Actually... come to think about it.... Being a demon is not that bad. I get to have all of this power flowing through my body.

"What's with the shock face everyone?" I asks, even though I already know the answer. Fubuki walks forward towards me. I just watch every movement he made. He keeps walking, until he is standing in front of me.

He moves his hand and cup my cheeks. "You... You're alive..." He said. I place my hands on top of his. I lower his hands. "Fubuki... You can't call this living" I said. He looks at me confused. I sigh and step away from him. "I'm a demon.... I'm a monster... An immortal. You can't count this as living... I don't have a soul.... I'm just a vessel" I said. He shook his head and pulls me into a hug. "No... It's not about what you are, Y/N... It's about who you truly are... And I love you..." He whispers. "Fubuki..." I said, hugging him back. He pulls away and leans in to kiss me.

I hesitate, but I kiss him back eventually. He wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. The kiss became really passionate.

We pull away because he needs to breathe. Then he caress my cheek. "Please be mine..." He said. I smile "I'd be glad to..." I said. He smiles and pulls me into another kiss, then he kept me in his arms. The others starts clapping their hands at the sight of us.

I just smile and close my eyes, savouring the sweet moment. But I can't help but wonder.... What would happen, now that I've become a full-fledge demon. Would I bring harm to them? Would I start acting ruthless? What would happen to me... I don't know at all. I don't know what to think. I guess for now... I'll just have to try to get use to this. To my new self... Of being a demon.

This is the new me

*to be continued*