Chapter 21

Previously on Chapter 20

He pulls away to look at me. He smile softly and place a loving kiss on my forehead. "I love you, Y/N" he said. "I love you too, Fubuki" I said.

-Date-

Y/N P.O.V

After Fubuki's outburst, everyone tries to not annoyed him as much. I guess they find him scary when he's angry. Which he is... And Matt, he kept his distance from me. Not once since the incident, would he come any closer with me. I think that beating really scares him. I still find it hard to believe, that someone as gentle as Fubuki could go off like that.

Fubuki would still glare at Matt once in a while, but I make sure he didn't start attacking him. I try my best to... But every time Matt is around, Fubuki would look at him with a scowl. All that lasted for 2 weeks.

Now everything is slowly getting better. Fubuki is getting along with Matt. Our relationship get even stronger.

I woke up by someone shaking me. I open my eyes to see Fubuki looking down at me with a smile. "Y/N... Wake up..." He said. "Why?" I asks. "I wanna take you out on a date... Will you come along with me?" He asks, blushing slightly. I sit up and place a soft peck on his lips. "I'd love to.." I said, with a smile. He grin and told me to get ready. Then he leaves the room.

I get up and start getting ready. Fubuki didn't really care what I wear. So I decide to wear something casual.

(I personally chose the first picture on the left

(I personally chose the first picture on the left. What about you guys?)

I walk over to the mirror. I give myself a nod. I think this is good enough. I smile to myself and walk out of the room.

Fubuki is sitting on the desk, with the others. "Fubuki..." I said. He turns around and look at me. He smiles "you look nice, Y/N..." He said. I smile shyly at him, my cheeks turning pink. He laughs when he notice this. He walks over and wrap his arm around my waist, then he pulls me closer.

Then he grabs my hand. "Shall we go, now?" He asks. "Yeah..." I said, smiling. I kiss his cheek softly. He blushed, but he just grins at me.

Then we start walking around the town. As we walk, he turns to look at me. He lift my hand to his lips and place a soft kiss on the back of my hand. I blush at his loving gesture. Then he looks at me, with a loving smile. "So... What do you want to do for our date, baby?" He asks. "Hmm..." I think about it. "I don't know" I said, rubbing my neck with my free hand. He just laugh and poke my forehead with his fingers.

"Ouch... What was that for?" I said, turning to look at him. He smiles and rub his nose against mine, then he pulls away to look at me. "That's for being such a cute dork..." He said, making me blush even more.

In the end, we just walk around the town. We just talk along the way, about a lot of random things.

"Fubuki... I'm tired..." He turns to me. Then he walk forward and stop in front of me. I stare at him with a confused face. "What are you doing, Fubuki?" I asks. He glance at me and smile. "I will give you a piggy back ride. You said you're tired" he said. I just smile and got on his back. He place his hands on the back of my knees to support me. Then we start walking.

He continue to walk, with me on his back. "I'm surprise you could be tired... You're a demon..." He said. "I'm a demon... That's true.... But that  doesn't mean I won't feel tired..." I said, with a pout on my face. He just laugh "alright... Sorry" he said.

We come to a stop in the park. He place me on the bench. Then he take a seat next to me. He look around and his eyes landed on a ice-cream truck. He grins and turn to look at me. "You want some?" He asks, gesturing towards the ice-cream truck. "Sure..." I said. He smiles and walk over to the ice-cream truck.

"One F/F (fav flavour) cone for her... And vanilla cone for me..." He said. The worker gives us our order and Fubuki paid for them.

We take a bite. I frown slightly. This ice-cream has no flavour for me. I guess being a demon means I can't taste what human taste. But I still ate it. I don't want to ruin our happy mood. It's a good thing he didn't notice.

After eating the ice-cream, we just hang around here for a bit. We sit in a bench next to each other. Fubuki have his arm wrapped around my shoulder. I laid my head on his shoulder. He have his head on top of mine.

The bench we're sitting is facing the lake. So we can watch the sun setting. "Watching sunset is really pretty... I love watching the colour... And what makes it better... Is I have you with me" he said, kissing the top of my head. "I'm happy to have you with me as well, Fubuki..." I said, moving my head to look at him. He smiles and he leans in to kiss me. I smile into the kiss and kiss him back. Unbeknown to us, someone is looking at us behind the shadow.

Matt P.O.V

That guy is so stupid... He thinks I would give up just like that. I have to admit his beating is really painful. But that didn't faze me... Not at all. But it can be really dangerous if this goes on. So I meant to act nice to him. I meant to get on his good side. Then stealing her will be a lot easier.

"Just you wait, Fubuki.... She will be mine...." I say to myself with a smirk. Then I turn around and walk away.

Y/N P.O.V

It's starting to get late. "Fubuki... Let's head back, it's late" I said. He turns to me and smile. "Yeah... Let's go" he said. He gets up and offers his hand to me. I place my hand on top of his. I smile at him and we start walking back.

When we get back. I head to the shower and take a bath. My body is drench in sweat. Once I'm done showering. I head to my room and I change into my night outfit, which consist of sweatpants and sweatshirt.

I lay on my bed and close my eyes. I really enjoy today's date with Fubuki. He's such a sweet person. I love him so much. Then I start to think about Matt. Did he really just gives up like that? Well... I sure hope he wouldn't try to ruin our relationship again. I close my eyes and turn to my side. Then I drift of to sleep.

*to be continued*