Chapter 22

Previously on Chapter 21

I lay on my bed and close my eyes. I really enjoy today's date with Fubuki. He's such a sweet person. I love him so much. Then I start to think about Matt. Did he really just gives up like that? Well... I sure hope he wouldn't try to ruin our relationship again. I close my eyes and turn to my side. Then I drift of to sleep.

-New Girl-

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up to a loud sound. I open my eyes and sit up. I rub my eyes "what's that sound?" I say to myself.

I turn and place my feet on the floor. I get up and walk out of the tent. Everyone is talking about something. I walk towards them. There is a girl standing in between them.

Fubuki notices me and smile. "Baby... Come here... Meet Alyssia... She came to us today... Saying she wants to join us" he said. I turn my head to look at her.

She looks at me with her amber eyes. Then she walks towards me. "Hello... I'm Alyssia... It's nice to meet you... I hope we can get along" she said, offering her hand for a hand shake. I look at her hand, then I look at her. I give her a close eye smile. I give her hand a light shake "it's nice to meet you too" I said, still smiling.

Then I look at her for a bit, at her eyes to be exact. She stares back at me. I don't know whether it's something about her... Or the way she looks at me... I just can't trust her.

A sound of rumbling can be heard. We turn our head to see Kabeyama, holding his stomach with a blush in his cheeks. I giggle "looks like someone is hungry. Well... It's time for lunch anyway... Let's eat. I'll cook for you guys..." I said. Everyone cheers in delight.

Everyone is gathering in the table as we have our lunch. I sit next to Fubuki as always. He would feed me, and make a joke to make me laugh.

Then he smiles at me. He place a soft kiss on my forehead. "I love you..." He whisper in my ear. I smile at him. "I love you too..." I said. I blush when I heard everyone starts cooing on us. I hid my face in the crook of Fubuki's neck, which earns a chuckle from him. What I didn't know... Is someone is staring at me with a pure hatred.

Alyssia P.O.V

So this is Y/N. Fubuki-Kun's Girlfriend. Tch... She is nothing special. Fubuki-Kun is better of with me.

I have to play it nice, so she won't suspect anything... I can feel it, she didn't trust me. So it'll be hard to steal Fubuki-Kun away. To get Fubuki... First, I need to gain her trust and be her friend. Ugh... As much as I don't want to, I know I have to. Just you wait Y/N...

Fubuki-Kun will be mine...

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

We are now in the middle of training. I'm the one with the ball. We are playing 5 on 5. My team consist of Kabeyama, Gouenji, Ichinose,  and myself along with Endou as our keeper. We're going against Fubuki, Alyssia, Kidou, Someoka and Tachimukai as their keeper.

Fubuki comes to block my way. He smirks "hey babe..." He said. I smirk back "why... Hello to you too, Whitey-Chan..." I said. He groans at the nickname. He hates that nickname. "Would you stop calling me that?" He whines, looking distracted. I take this chance to zoom past him.

"Hey!" He protest. I laugh "your fault! For not staying on guard!" I said, continuing my way to the opponent goal. I keep kicking, but Kidou block me.

"Y/N! Over here!" I turn to see Gouenji. I nod "here!" I exclaim, kicking the ball his way. He accept it and make a score. "Yayy!!!" I yell out in glee.

"Gotcha!" Someone said, hugging me. I shriek in surprise, totally not expecting it. I turn my head to see Fubuki with a huge grin on his face. "You scared me!" I exclaim. "That's the point babe..." He said. I huffed and turn in his arms. I flick his forehead gently. "Ouch! Meanie..." He said. I roll my eyes at him. "I didn't even flick you that hard... Don't be such a drama queen..." I said. He chuckles and pulls me into a kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

Matt P.O.V

Tch... Look at those two. 'How dare they kiss in front of me!' I thought angrily. I roll my eyes at them. Then look away. I notice someone else is looking at them with the same look as I do.

I walk towards her. "I see you're jealous with Y/N kissing Fubuki..." I said to Alyssia. She rolls her eyes at me. "You like him, don't you?" I said again. She turns her body to face me. "so what if I do? You've got a problem with that?" She said angrily. I raise my hand in a surrender manner. "Chillax girl..." I said, rolling my eyes and look away from her.

Then an idea comes in my mind. Making  Fubuki hates Y/N is almost impossible thing to do. That guy is smitten. But... If I make Y/N hates him. It'll be easy. Yes... That's a good plan... I could use that... and I know just the right person to help me.

I turn to Alyssia. "You want to be with Fubuki, right?" I said. She nods her head, eyeing me suspiciously. I gesture her to lean in closer. She did as I told. I lean towards her ear and told her my plan.

When I pull away. She have a sinister look on her face. I smirk, knowing I got her into it. "So? Deal?" I said, offering my hand. She smirks as well and shake my hand. "Deal" she said. Time to get the plan going.

*to be continued*

A/N: 😱😱 what could they be planning on?? Would their plan work out? Read and find out in the next chapters. Byee!

Sorry I haven't been able to update much. College works is getting me frustrated. I can't think of anything to write about. Sorry ☹️☹️☹️. But don't worry... I'll try to update as much as I can. Thank you so much for reading!