Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

"Y/N... Where do you think you're going?!" Our coach calls out for me. "I quit!!" I yelled. Gasp of shock can be heard from my fellow members. But I don't care. I don't wanna play Soccer like this. A lot of my members are hurt because of Ravana. Not playing Soccer is the hardest sacrifice I have to make. But in order to keep everyone safe, I don't care.

-Join Us-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week since I've decided to quit Soccer. Saying that I'm feeling upset about it is an understatement. I will do anything to start playing again. But I know that I can't, I don't wanna risk hurting the others again. Seeing our keeper crouching down in pain was too much from me, I don't want to see that again.

I just walk around the town. Trying to look for something to do, that could get my mind of from Soccer. But honestly, nothing interest me more than Soccer.

Then I came a across a field. I can see a group of people. 'Raimon Junior High... They win Football Frontier this year. Your team lose to them' I heard Ravana said. 'How come you know these things and I don't? You're inside me' I respond to her. 'I know things you don't know, Y/N' she said. I just roll my eyes.

I continue to watch them. Then I learn their captain's name is Endou Mamoru. He seems interesting. I wonder what he's capable of.

I just climb a tree to get a better view of them. I just sit there in silent and watch their activity. Being the sneaky girl I am, no one will notice my presence.

Endou P.O.V

"So do you have any idea how we could find this legendary striker?" I asks them. We are here in C/N (country name) because we heard a rumour about a legendary striker. It didn't say anything about the person. Other than the fact that no one could stop that person's hissatsu. So we want to recruit that person to join us.

We have a Mission to make the strongest team, so we can defeat the Aliea Academy. But with this little info we have, it's gonna take a while for us to find that person.

"Someone is watching us" I heard Gouenji said. He's always been the sharpest one among us. I look at him "what do you mean?" I asks him.

"Someone is watching us..." He said as he points at a certain tree. I follow his directing and look at the tree. There is someone sitting on it.

"Who are you?! Show yourself!" I yelled. The person is wearing a hoodie, so I can't see the face. That person claps softly "impressive... No one has ever notice me" the person said. The person's voice is so low, I'm guessing that person is a girl.

She jumps down and land perfectly on both her feet. She walks towards us. "I haven't seen you around... Who are you people?" She asks. "I'm Endou Mamoru. This is our Soccer team, Raimon Eleven" I said, proudly. "I see... It's a pleasure to meet you" she said. Then she turns around and walks away.

"Hey wait!" I call out. She stops and turn around to face us. "What?" She questions. "Do you know who's the legendary striker is?" I asks. She seems to froze. Then she just turns around and walk away.

Y/N P.O.V

I quickly walks away when he asks that. What did he wants with the legendary striker? Why are they even looking for the legendary striker?

I don't know what they want with the legendary striker? But I don't plan to find out. I don't care. 'Why would you run away, Y/N' I heard Ravana asks. 'Shut up. I don't wanna talk about it. For whatever reason they'd be looking for me, I don't wanna think about it" I said to her, harshly. I was surprise when she listens to me. It's really rare for her to do that.

Time-skip

Endou P.O.V

We arrive at a school here. We walk around and try to look for the Soccer club. Then a group of people is walking towards us. "Who are you? What's your business here?" One of them asks.

"Um... We're here for the legendary striker" I said. "Legendary striker? Well... If you're here for our captain. She's not here" he said. Our jaw drops "what?! The legendary striker is a girl? A captain?!" Kazemaru yelled out. They look annoyed by his outburst. I nudge him and he instantly apologise "I'm sorry for being rude. I didn't mean to" he said, while bowing at them.

Then I turn back to the group. "So where can we find her?" I asks. They look at each other. "Why are you looking for her anyway?" One of them asks.

"We are on a Mission to make the strongest team to defeat the Aliea Academy" our coach said. They look worried. "We really would like to help. But the thing is..." One of them start, but didn't finished the sentence.

"The thing is?" I question, confused. One of them sigh "our captain decides to quit playing Soccer. No matter how hard we try.... She just keep refusing. In the end, we just give up on trying to persuade her" one of them said.

"What? Why would she quit" I asks again. "It is not our business to talk about it" one of them said. I sigh "it's getting harder than I thought it would be" I grumble.

We bow to them and walk away from the school. "So... Any plan?" I asks them. They just shrug their shoulder. "I wonder how she looks like" Ichinose said. I nod at his words. I am curious as well. I wonder what she looks like? How strong she is? Why did she have the title as the legendary striker?

"Endou! There's someone playing Soccer" I heard Someoka said. I follow where he's pointing and soon enough my I saw a person playing Soccer in the field.

It was...

*to be continued*