A diagnose that changes every...

By Fifthharmonizer

Camila was with Austin but Lauren hated their relationship. She knew her best friend deserved better but how... More

A diagnose that changes everything
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 (Final Chapter)
Preview of: Without you by my side

Part 25

4K 102 4
By Fifthharmonizer

Heyyy i'm still alive but i'm barely breathing seriously tho i'm sorry for being shitty at updating i'm trying to update as much as possible but i'm really busy rn:/// ily all

please excuse any mistakes i didn't really look at it again

Lauren's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOU KNOW I CUT" I yelled in a meaner tone than I ought to.

"You did notice that you woke up without your dress this morning right?"

"Yeah but I didn't think it was you that took it off. Wait why did you even take off my dress?"

"Well it was me and after we basically made up or at least I thought we did, because for a second I forgot how drunk you were, so I allowed myself to take it off and not let you sleep in your smelly bar outfit."

"Are you saying we're dating again?"

"I hoped we wouldn't have to chew through this lolo I'll do whatever you feel is right but I wish we were." I gave her my best puppy dog face hoping it would work.

"Well I guess after all my drunk talking you know how I feel about you so i think we should give it another shot but you have to be patient camz i'm still hurt you know"camila's lips formed a huge smile the smile I had missed so much.

"Can I kiss you because like I really don't wan-" in the middle the sentence I interrupted her.

"Just shut up and kiss me" she slowly came closer so I pulled her by her waist to fasten the process. It was a short passionate kiss followed by many small ones.

"Now make us food" I demanded picking up sofi who now joined us.

"Yesss we want mac and cheese" sofi yelled with her small lisp caused by the hole in the front row of her teeth.

"Look laureeennn I lost my tooth" She announced whilst showing off her biggest smile.

"Did the toothfairy come?" I asked kissing her cheek.

"No not yet but maybe she was tired yesterday" she looked upset so I gave camila a mad look.

"Camz can you believe that the toothfairy didn't visit Sofi?"

"No I can't that's terrible"

"maybe you should take a nap after lunch I heard she loves to visit kids during their naps" I whispered in her ear.

"Food is ready go sit down"

We all ate our food and as soon as sofi was finished she ran up to her room to take a nap.

"I'll be right back camz I gotta go to the toilet."

I ran after sofi "Hey sofi where's your tooth you know the toothfairy sometimes can't find the tooth and then she asks their siblings so you have to tell us where it is so we can help her"

"It's here right under my pillow. So have you seen the toothfairy" Her eyes sparkled from excitement.

"I may have once or twice" I kissed her forehead and walked back downstairs.

"Here's two dollars Lo I know what you're doing and you're amazing" she leaned in for a quick kiss but I didn't let her go that fast I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her harder and more passionate. I felt her arms go up and down my back sending shivers down my spine.

"Come on Lo let's clean up"

"orrr let's make out" I smirked

"I like your idea better" she sat me on the counter not once disconnecting our lips.

We kept making out for about 15 minutes and I felt emotions in my stomach I haven't felt in so long. This girl made me feel things I didn't even know existed.

...

<Monday Morning>

Camila's POV

I drove to school in my old but freshly painted pick-up truck. I parked my car infront of the school and I had already seen the girl my eyes were searching for.

She stood there in black skinny jeans a red crop top and a red pair of Dr martens boots.

"Hey beautiful" I said kissing her

"Good morning babe" I took her hand and like that we walked into school

"Do I see a certain two people holding hands" Dinah spoke to Normani loud enough so we would hear it.

"Shush it Dinah" Lauren laughed.

"See you at lunch" Lauren said while giving me a last kiss before I left to my first period with Dinah and Normani.

"CAMILA" Dinah yelled slapping my arm

"Whatttt"

"Why didn't you tell us" Normani was squealing when selena came up to us with Demi's arm wrapped around her waist.

"So who's your new special friend" Selena and demi asked in unison.

"Did you plan this"

"we might have so who is it"

"It's Lauren" Dinah exclaimed excited and both demi's and selena's mouth dropped.

"well we went out on Friday cause she wanted to have someone watch her while she got drunk and it kind of just happened"

"What kind of just happened"

"I don't know I danced and some guy joined me and I guess she was jealous but she forgot everything by Saturday morning and I told her and I don't know okay whatever we're dating so shush it" I snapped.

...

<Lunch>

Normani, Selena and I walked into the canteen as we saw the rest of the girls already sit at a table.

Me and Selena both sat next to our girlfriends when Normani rolled her eyes.

"Where's ally I want some company without having to watch them make out every second.

"you got me" Dinah smiled

"Oh Dinah you know how I always get that sexual tension between us when we're together" she joked back.

"Hey y'all is there some place left for me and troy at the make out table?"

"Oh Ally did you have to bring your boyfriend too? It's like me Dinah and the tongues because that's all you see when you look at this table."

"Hey Demi we have to hurry home tonight don't forget it it's family night and we don't like it when people miss it"

"I'll be there Dinah" the older girl reassured before turning her attention back to the girl placed on her lap.

...

Dinah's POV

"Camila are Selena and Demi with you" I yelled into the phone but I knew it was hopeless.

"No why isn't demi with you?"

"I have no idea mila she promised she'd come to family night please help me find her!!"

"Of course I'm going to selena's house meet you there in 5 minutes"

"MOOOMMM I'll be late for family night I can't find demi anywhere please excuse me I'll hurry up"

I ran over to Selena's house my car was still getting fixed so I had to walk everywhere. I wanted to be mad at Demi but my guts told me something was wrong she wasn't the kind of person to bail on you not even for Selena.

I put in my earphones to calm down my nerves.

Remember those walls I built

Well, baby they're tumbling down

And they didn't even put up a fight

They didn't even make a sound

I found a way to let you in

But I never really had a doubt

Standing in the light of your halo

I've got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened

Every rule I had you breaking

It's the risk that I'm taking

I ain't never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby I can see your halo

You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more

It's written all over your face

Baby I can feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

Hit me like a ray of sun

Burning through my darkest night

You're the only one that I want

'Think I'm addicted to your light

I swore I'd never fall again

But this don't even feel like falling

Gravity can't begin

To pull me back to the ground again

It's like I've been awakened

Every rule I had you breaking

The risk that I'm taking

I'm never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby I can see your halo

You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more

It's written all over your face

Baby I can feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

Everywhere I'm looking now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby I can see your halo

You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more

It's written all over your face

Baby I can feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

I didn't even notice that I had been singing out loud but I didn't have time to worry about whether anyone heard me all I thought about was demi.

I was standing infront of Selena's house as I saw Camila parking infront of her house and getting sofi out of the car.

"I'm sorry mila I didn't know you had to take care of this little cutie" I softly pinched sofi's cheeks making her giggle.

"donmt worry about it dinah we didn't have anything to do anyways" i took a closer look when i saw the honesty in her smile so i quickly turned to walk up to selena's door.

We rang and it didn't even take 5 seconds for someone to open the door.

"Selena is Demi with you?"

"Yes come in please I need you help"

We got inside and I saw a crying Demi on the couch rolled up like a rollie pollie. I walked up to her and wrapped her into my arms.

"What did she say Selena tell me everything she said"

"she talked about her dad and she said all these bad things about herself and I tried to tell her that she's not any of these bad things but she talked about dying and I'm scared Dinah what's going on."

"She's having a panic attack I'm gonna bring her home I know what to do I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"What about me" Selena whispered "Can I come with?"

"Sorry selena it's family night so no guests but I'll skype you from her account tonight. and i'll keep you updated via texts" i picked up my cousin bridal style quickly kissed selena's cheek hoping i could at least calm her down a bit after having to watch her girlfriend in this state.

I sighed at the condition of my cousin as I sat in the back of camila's car heading back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282 11 1
Lauren is very in love with her girlfriend Lucy because of her love she became blind of her girlfriend's repeated mistakes. Her circle of friends, Di...
2.3M 51.3K 70
What happens when Camila Cabello meets her celebrity crush Lauren Jauregui?
8.9K 218 16
Everything was going right for both Justin and Lauren until that night. Everything changed and their relationship ended. Justin does everything he ca...
33.9K 793 1
of course camila just had to go and get a crush on her best friend's hot older sister