I have a child?! {z.m}

By _beaniezayn

It was all a mystery until they were reunited. He disappeared and she made up lies. She was pregnant and he h... More

I have a child?! -Zayn Malik
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
SEQUEL IS UP!

Chapter 32

9.3K 204 99
By _beaniezayn

Ariana's POV:

"Here you go babe." I hand Zayn his favorite mug filled with fresh coffee from our kitchen. He smiles and gladly takes it from my hands and brings it to his lips.

"Thank you." He said and he sets it down on the end table beside him. We are up in our bedroom and he's sitting on the bed with a laptop on his lap searching for local apartments. I'm still sad that he won't be staying here often, but I'm glad that the attention will be off of us a little bit.

"How long do you think you will have your own apartment?" I asked curiously, sitting in the end of the bed beside his feet. He wears socks so I'm not really grossed out.

"Couple months maybe. I gotta run it through management before anything though." He said briefly looking at me before looking back at the screen.

I sigh, and slump a little bit. I'm very bored right now and watching cartoons with Delaney and mom downstairs doesn't sound too exciting.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I look up at him again.

"Just tired and bored." I responded, sighing again.

"Well why don't you change into something more comfortable and then come cuddle next to me, yeah?" He smiles at me. "C'mon, I need your approval on which apartment I'm getting too."

I scrunch my nose. "I'll get changed and come lay with you but you can choose the dumb apartment on your own."

He gives me a look. "If this is your way to try and stop me from getting one, you're not doing a very good job."

"I know." I giggled a bit. "Okay, okay I'll get changed and help you." He smiles in victory and looks back at the screen.

I stand up and stroll over to our dresser and open the third drawer. I find out of Zayn's shirts and take it out along with my one direction pajama pants. You know, the ones I wore and got made fun of by the real One Direction.

"Don't look." I scolded turning to Zayn and he nods, smiling at the computer screen.

I slip off my dress, keeping my eyes on him the whole time. I place my legs through the holes of the pajama pants and pull them up and to my waist.

Zayn glances over. "Hey!" I squealed, covering myself with his shirt. "Look away before I beat you up!"

He just laughs his cute laugh and looks away again. "I'd love for you to beat me up." I roll my eyes and put on his shirt that goes down to the middle of my thigh.

I pick up my clothes and place them in the dirty laundry and walk over to the bed. I get on and scoot closer to him.

He looks at me and smiles crookedly. "Who are those fine men on your pants?" I give him an eye roll. "And man, who's incredibly nice shirt is that you're wearing?"

"Shut up." I said playfully. He smiles and kisses my lips for a moment only.

"I love you." He mumbled against my lips before pulling away.

"I love you." I said to him. I scoot closer so that I'm touching him and I lean my head on his chest. As I'm looking at the screen, he scrolls through some apartment adds.

"I've got my eye on a few nice ones. I just need to make sure that have everything I need over there." He said and I feel his chest vibrate as he talks because my heads on him.

I bring my knees closer and snuggle even more into him. He plants a kiss on my forehead and uses his free hand to run his fingers through my hair.

"Should I look for an apartment later so we can kiss a little more?" He asked softly and I look up at him.

"Just find one and then we can kiss a little bit." I replied. He nodded and pecks my lips again.

I lean my head back against his chest and watch him scroll through some more local apartments.

"Mommy?" Delaney's voice called from the doorway. I pull away from Zayn and sit up. She's frowning and it looks like something is wrong.

"You alright, baby?" I asked, getting onto my feet on the ground. She steps back a little and I scrunch my eyebrows.

"What's wrong baby girl?" Zayn asked from the bed. She looks at him and I watch her eyes swell with tears.

"C'mon, let's go get you into some jammies and then we can talk, okay?" I said softly.

"No!" She suddenly screamed. I step closer to her and she steps back again.

"Delaney," I warned her and right then, she bursts into heartbreaking sobs. "Awe, honey."

"I didn't m-mean to mommy!" She choked out through her sobs. I walk so I'm only a foot away. "I had an accident mommy. I did make it to the potty in time!"

To see her so heartbroken by a little mistake makes me sad. Especially since she was afraid to tell us in the first place.

"It's okay baby." I assured her. "C'mon, we can go get you cleaned up, okay? We all make mistakes Delaney and you shouldn't be afraid to tell us."

I put my hand out and she takes it. We walk to the door and I keep ahold of her hand but let her walk out first and that's when I see a wet mark on the back of her pants. Bless her heart. She must be so embarrassed because she mastered going to the bathroom on her own when she was 3. I guess it happens sometimes.

It's happened to me plenty of times, especially when I was pregnant with her. I'd sneeze and pee my pants at least twice a day. It was horrible. I was even considering wearing adult diapers but I didn't.

We walk together to her room and I open the door. I let go of her hand and she walks in with me behind her. I make my way to the dresser while she just stands there in the middle of her room in tears.

"Take your pants off, babe. And undies so we can get you new ones okay?" I instructed looking at her. She does as told immediately.

I look back in her drawer and find some pajama sorts and a little t-shirt. Might as well dress her for bed because it's just around the corner from now.

I look in the top drawer and grab a pull up instead of undies and walk back over to her.

She's completely naked from the waist down and there's a pile of pee clothing right by her feet. I take off her shirt as well.

"You're going to wear a pull up just for tonight, okay sweetie?" I said. She makes a discomfort face.

"No!" She argued. "I'm a big girl and big girls don't wear pull ups, mommy!"

"It's just for tonight because of your accident." I explained. I take her hand and pull her closer to me.

"I don't want to mommy!" She bursts into tears again. I give her a look and she screams a little at me.

"Watch it or you're going to bed right now." I warned her. She screams again and continues to sob. "Go get some wipes from the bathroom and come back."

When she doesn't listen, I turn her around and give her bare butt a push. Then she walks into her bathroom and looks for the wipes.

About a minute later she comes back with them in her hand. She hands them to me and sobs really loud- to emphasize her anger.

"Stop acting like a baby." I said strictly. I pull her waist to me and use the wipes to clean her area and bum. When I'm done, I place them on the ground and lift the pull up. "Hold onto my shoulders and step into the holes."

She places her hands on my shoulders and sobs while placing each foot into the pull up hole. I pull it up and over her waist and she looks down at herself. She cries even more.

"You're being ridiculous, Delaney Grace." I accused sharply. "And quite frankly, you're giving me a headache."

She stomps her feet and screeches at me. If I didn't know better, I'd think she was possessed and was trying to take my soul.

I pick up the shirt and place it over her head, getting some of her hair in her face. She places her arms through the arm holes and I pull it down her stomach.

"I'm mad." She said through her tears, her mouth gaped and I see her teeth.

I give her a look. "I know you are."

"At you." She yelled a little bit. "You're mean and stupid!"

"Young lady, I'd watch your mouth before someone smacks it right off of your face." I said sternly. I lift the shorts I got out for her and help her into them quickly.

"I hate you! I hate you!" She chanted while crying. "You're so stupid and dumb!"

I grab ahold of her chin harshly. "If I was dead, you would miss me so much Delaney. Don't you dare tell me you hate me ever again. Do you hear me?!"

She shakes her head out of my hand. "You're so mean and an idiot!" I smack her mouth.

She looks at me completely shocked that I would do such a thing and then well, she bursts into another set of sobs and screams even louder than before.

"I said watch your mouth." I snapped at her. "Go to your bed. You're going to sleep now."

She doesn't move and I've had enough of this. I grab ahold of her hand and basically drag her over to her bed. "Mommy! You're hurting me!" I don't care right now.

I lift her small body and lay her on the bed. "If you get up, I swear I will have daddy give your bum some smacks."

She sobs and sobs, her face red with anger. I walk away from her and back over to the mess we made. I lift her wet pants and walk into the bathroom. I hang them over the bathtub because right now, I'm too exhausted to go wash them.

I throw her dirty shirt into the dirty clothes basket and throw the used wipes in the trash in the bathroom.

"Mommy!" Delaney begged. I look over at her with my hands on my hips. "Please, I don't wanna go to bed right now."

"I guess you should've thought of that before you said those mean things to me." I said. She did hurt my feels but I won't let it show.

"I'm sorry mommy. I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She rambled from her bed. She lays on top of the blanket. "Can you please come lay with me? I don't wanna be alone, mommy."

"Do you think you can straighten up that attitude?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Yes mommy." She sniffles and sits up. She wipes her eyes and nose. I walk closer and put my arms out for her. She puts hers out too and I lift my little girl into my arms. She wraps her legs around my waist and lays her head on my shoulder.

I hold her bottom in my hands. It's easier to hold her because she's wearing a pull-up which is something more for me to grasp on other than just her tiny bottom.

I free one hand and grab a tissue from the box on her end table. "Here baby." I said. She lifts her head and visible snot is glistening and around her nose along with her tears. I wipe her nose until it's clean and she wipes her tears with her hands. I toss the tissue in the trash.

"Can I come to you and daddy's room?" She asked. "Please."

"I guess but only until bedtime." I said and she breaks out into a smile. I watch us out of her room and through the hallway to ours. We walk in and Zayn looks at us.

"I heard quite a bit of screaming, Delaney." He said, giving her a look. "You know that's not how we communicate with others, babe." He places the computer on the bed and swings her legs off the bed and sits up. "Come here,"

I place her on her feet and she walks to Zayn, slowly and cautiously. "Come on, love, I don't bite." He smiles and she walks faster and makes it to him. He lifts her and places her on his lap.

I walk over to the other side of the bed and lay down on it.

"Why were you screaming?" He asked her. I look over at them and see the back of their heads.

"Mommy made me wear a pull-up." She huffed.

"That was a wise idea since you just peed on yourself. You need to listen to mommy and not yell at her, okay?" He asked and then his voice almost sounded frustrated. "Delaney Grace, look at me when I'm talking to you."

She looks over. "Sorry daddy."

"It's okay. Just no more screaming okay?" He said and she nods. I watch him kiss her forehead and whisper something along the lines of I love you.

"I love you too daddy." She smiles. I smile at the two love of my lives. She hops off his lap and crawls onto the bed next to me.

I lay my head back and shut my eyes. All we did was the interview today but I'm so tired. That reminds me. "We didn't watch the interview Zayn."

"Oh yeah." He replied sighing. "I guess it doesn't matter since we were there and all."

"Yeah." I sighed as well. "I wonder what everyone thinks."

"Who cares what they think?" He asked and I peak an eye open to see the computer on his lap again and he's staring at it.

"I do." I peeped quietly. He looks over at me and sends me a sympathetic smile.

"Well don't." He said simply. "It doesn't matter what they think, okay? This is our lives." I nod and shut my eyes.

Delaney keeps squirming in our bed and I grow uncomfortable. "Would you please stop moving around baby girl?"

"Sorry," She giggles. "I can't get comfy."

"Come here," I said and I feel her move towards me. I grab her side with my eyes shut and lay her against me. "Better?"

"Mhm." She mumbled. Her head lays by my shoulder. I turn my body completely and look at her. Her big eyes pour into mine and I smile a little bit. "Mommy you're not still mad at me, are you?"

"No baby. Are you still mad at me?" I asked.

"Nu uh." She smiles. "I love you."

I peck her forehead. "I love you even more!"

"No you don't." She giggles. "I love you more and a hundred!"

"Yes I do!" I replied, flipping on top of her. Both of my knees are on each side of her and I tickle her. "I love you more than anything in this world."

She giggles and squirms in my grip but I don't stop, I keep tickling her because I enjoy the sound of her laughter.

"Mommy!" She squealed. Zayn chuckles from beside us. I look at him and he smirks a little bit.

I run my fingers down my daughters sides and she laughs so hard that her face is pink. I go to her most sensitive spot and tickle under her neck. She pushes her neck down onto my fingers and squeals.

I tickle her for a little while longer until I realize that she's breathing really hard. I get off of her and let her breathe.

"I'm sorry baby. Do you need your inhaler?" I asked and she immediately nods.

I scoot over to the edge of the bed and open up the drawer in my end table. I spot the inhaler and grab it. "Here sweetie."

I turn and sit on my knees and hand it to her. She sits up and takes two puffs and hands it back. I place it on the end table.

"Wanna see your mommy laugh?" Zayn asked Delaney. I squint my eyes at him and he smiles cheekily.

"Yes!" Delaney cheered.

Zayn places his laptop on the end table on his side and stands on his knees- still on the bed. I look at him a little bit confused. He bends down and grabs my hips and lifts me in the air causing me to gasp.

He places me down where he was sitting and places his knees on either side of me just as I did to Delaney. The warmth of his body heat from laying here feels really nice.

"God no. Zayn!" I whined and he smirks. He tickles my hips and I squeal, squirming all over the place. "S-stop it!"

"Mommy!" Delaney giggled. "Daddy get her!"

"Hey!" I look at her and she giggles even more. "Help me Delaney!"

"That's my girl." He smiles at Delaney and then continues to tickle me. I use my hands to push his chest but he shoves them off.

"Please Zayn!" I begged helplessly. He tickles me for a few moments more before stopping. I let out a huge breath.

Zayn leans down and pecks my lips before getting off of me. "Take it as a little bit of karma from doing it to our daughter."

--

I wake up with my head on Zayn's chest. I shut my eyes again reopen them, waking up a bit. Zayn's arms wrap against my waist in a tight manner even though he's sleeping. It's comfortable but I need to go to the bathroom.

I shove his arms off in the nicest way possible and careful not to wake him. I hop off the bed and walk over to the bathroom while glancing back to see if he woke up- which he didn't.

I walk into the bathroom and do my business. I decide to take a quick shower and I do- it only lasting 5 to 10 minutes long. When I'm done, I walk out with a towel wrapped around me and over to the dresser.

I choose my undergarments and look at Zayn to see if he's awake. When I see that he isn't, I put on my undergarments and drop the towel to the ground.

I search and find another one of Zayn's shirts and slip it on along with some comfortable leggings. I walk back to the bathroom and hang my towel up. I grab a brush and brush through my tangled mess. It takes a few moments to get untangled but I get the job done.

My hand and my toothbrush collide when I lift it. I place some toothpaste on it and brush my teeth for a few moments. And when that's done, I walk out of the bathroom.

I decide not to bug Zayn today about waking up. We aren't doing anything so I might as well let him rest.

I smile at him and then walk out of our room and into the hallway. I make my way down a bit and open Delaney's door quietly.

To my surprise, she's standing up in the middle of the bedroom with a sad expression.

"Good morning babe." I said and I walk closer to her. "What's wrong?"

"I think I did it again mommy." She whimpered and I don't have to ask what she's talking about. I frown at her. "I don't mean to. It happens and I can't hold it in."

"Sweetheart." I cooed softly. Her eyes swell with tears and my heart breaks. "Are you feeling okay? Are you sick?"

She shakes her head back and forth. "I'm not sick."

"Come on, let's get you a bath and we can talk." I said and she nods sadly. She's wearing a pull-up so that isn't an issue, I just am worried that she's sick inside somewhere. Maybe her bladder is infected or something. I need to the our pediatrician a call later.

She walks into the bathroom and I join her. I take her now dry peed clothes and place them on the floor. Then I put the plug in the tub and run some warm water.

I look back at Delaney who has tears running down her cheeks. She holds the pull-up in her hand- it's no longer on her bottom. Her shorts are on the floor.

"I did pee mommy! I'm sorry!" She cried with embarrassment. I frown again and take it from her. I wrap it and place it in the bathroom trash can.

"It's okay, sh-h." I said softly. I help her get her shirt off and then lift her into the bathtub. I turn the water off because it's high enough. "You don't need to cry. It's okay."

She looks at the bath water and a rag that was on the side, floats over to her chest. She lifts it up and then looks at her chest. "I still have a boo boo."

I look at her scar from her lung surgery. "Yeah but it's just a battle wound now. It shows how much of a tough cookie you are."

She sniffles and smiles a little bit. I spend the next ten minutes, telling her that she's alright and helping her clean.

"Stand up." I instructed and she does but slips in the tub. I catch her and she giggles a little bit. "Be careful, silly."

I wrap a towel around her and lift her in my arms. She drips on me a bit but it's not too much. I walk us out of the bathroom and into her room.

"Find yourself something to wear okay?" I said to her and she nods. I walk back into the bathroom and pull the plug in the tub.

Then I walk back into her room a to the door to leave. "I'll go make you some breakfast and prepare your medicine, okay?"

"Yeah." She nodded. "Can I wear undies?"

I frown. "Baby, you shouldn't until we find out why this is happening. I'm going to call the doctor and schedule an appointment."

"But mommy!" She complained upset.

"No butts, hon. Just do it." I said and walked out of the room. I jog down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I look at two little empty silver bowls that have been empty for a while I the floor in a corner. I frown because I miss Toulouse so much. I've had one of my friends watch him for these past few weeks because it's all been chaotic with Christmas and having the family over, these problems with the media, and other things. I feared that I'd neglect him so I let my friend take good care of him. The thought of neglecting him by lending him away makes me even more sad. I'm getting him back soon, I sure am.

I'm surprised Delaney hasn't complained much about his absence. She loves him so much but I guess with the attention Zayn gives her covers up Toulouse's absence and doesn't bother her.

I sigh and walk over to the medicine cabinet and take out a new needle and place it in the little injector. I set that down and grab the medicine. I load it in the injector and place it back on the counter- prepared for Delaney. I take out some alcohol wipes and set them aside too.

We're running low on the medicine so note to self, ask the pediatrician about that while I'm talking to them later about her pee issue.

I don't have much patients to cook her eggs so I just grab some lucky charms from the pantry and milk from the fridge. I pour the cereal into a bowl along with the milk and I finish it off with a spoon.

I take it to the kitchen table and place it on a placemat and then grab an apple from the middle of the table. I walk to the sink and wash it off for her and then I spend a few moments pealing the outside of the apple off- just like she likes. I slice the apple into smaller pieces and place them in a bowl and add it to the place mat.

I hear pats on the stairs signaling someone's on their way and seconds later, Delaney comes walking into the kitchen with a scowl on her face.

"What?" I fake pouted.

"I don't like pull-ups." She grumbled. The pull-up is noticeable in her leggings and I giggle. It looks ridiculous but it doesn't matter because we aren't going anywhere today.

The pull-up makes her bum look large for her age and I can't stop myself from laughing. Delaney whines and glares at me- obviously aware that I'm technically making fun of her. I don't mean it in any harm way- it's just adorable.

She suddenly places her hands on her hips and gives me a look that I've never seen her give me before. "You're not gonna think it's funny when you pee your pants one day, mommy."

I widen my eyes and burst into fits of laughter. "Oh trust me babe, I peed my pants everyday when I was pregnant with you." She gives me another look.

I hear a chuckle from the doorway of the kitchen and I look over at Zayn. He walks over to me and automatically wraps his arms around me.

"I wish I was there when you peed your pants." He said and pecks my cheek. I glare at him when he pulls away.

"No you don't." I said. "It was humiliating and didn't smell so great."

"Good morning." He smiles, changing the subject. "Sleep well?"

I nodded. "Good morning. Yes I did. Did you?"

I look over at Delaney who's already eating her cereal that I fixed. I smile and walk over to the chair beside her.

"I slept well but didn't dream to great." He said frowning a bit.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

He takes a seat beside me and I turn to look at him. "I had an awful dream."

"Awe," I peck his cheek. "I'm sorry. Do you want to talk about it?"

"Yeah but not in front of Delaney." He said quietly. This dream must've really hit a spot in him.

"Okay after breakfast?" I asked.

"Definitely." And then he gets up and makes us something for us both to eat.

.

.

.

________________________

A/N:

I'm officially off writers block as of now:) I will try and update soon babes. I'm busy with summer agendas right now! BUT IT SHOULD BE UP SOON (MAYBE TOMORROW IDKKK)!

Hey you should really vote and comment!

Goals for this chapter:

15+ votes

4 comments

(If you don't reach the goals I probably won't early update and I will most likely frown)

-Mackenzie xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 4K 40
Ever wonder what it's like to be Niall or Louis wife? Or being pregnant with Liam and Harry? This is what this preference is. It's about having a bab...
13.2K 552 23
It had been a few years since Louis found out he was a father, but what will he do when he finds out Zayn is pregnant again but the conception date d...
138K 4.1K 56
Louis and Harry were just bandmates but what will happen after a drunken mishap and an unexpected pregnancy? - male pregnancy don't read if you aren...
1.8M 34.6K 56
A one night stand with Harry Styles leads into much more than just sex, but an unexpected pregnancy too. Emery White was shocked to find out that she...