Obsession

By Thi_Kpop

Everyone see's G Dragon as so glamorous, rich, famous, happy. What people don't know is what he's like behind... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

33

3.7K 80 39
By Thi_Kpop

•Vanna•

After that fight I kept true to my word, I have been trying to be friends with Jiyong. I've been working on trying to forgive him, and these past couple of months we have be friendly to each other. It's been awhile and not much has happened Jiyong always comes over and spends time with Cheonsa. He still hasn't told the public, so we stay inside all the time, which is fine with me I'd rather not be around tons of people. I have anxiety about someone taking Cheonsa in a crowded place.

Jiyong still hates Jonghyun, which I did explain everything to him on how G Dragon is Cheonsa's dad minus the part about Jiyong taking me. He was shocked, but eventually got over it.

Jiyong recently found out Heejoon knew all along about Cheonsa he was pissed. Youngbae told me they were at the studio and it slipped somehow. Youngbae said Jiyong got so mad he punched the wall, he got a huge bruise on his hand. Jiyong felt like he was betrayed and there was no trust. He called me and started yelling at me. He said, "how can you tell all these fucking people you were pregnant and not me!" His voice was so loud and angry. I tried to stay calm.

"Jiyong please I didn't tell anyone, they had found out"

"So they found out by visiting you and you begged them not to fucking tell me!" Again I remember his voice being so loud like he was talking to me in person.

"Jiyong calm down. I'm sorry that it had gone that way. Can we please just let it go? Your here now that's all that matters" I tried to reason. I heard him sigh loudly and hang up. He was mad, but eventually we talked and he let it go.

Right now we are going to Jiyong's apartment for the first time. I was tired of only staying at my place, so I told him to pick us up and take us to his. We got to his new apartment and settled in the living room.

"Daddy I made a picture for you" Cheonsa comes over to the couch we're on and gives him a drawing.

"Aww babe I love it" he says running his fingers through her hair.

"It's me, mommy, and daddy" she smiles.

"Wow I love it, and you know daddy loves art. I'm going to put this up" he smiles.

"Jiyong where's your bathroom?" I stand up.

"Oh you can go to the one through that door" he points to a closed door. I walk in that direction and open it up, it looks like his bedroom. I finish my business and go back into the living room.

"So... I wanted to talk to you about something" Jiyong says putting his hand to rest on my knee.

"About what?"

"Well I was thinking that maybe Cheonsa and you can meet my family"

My stomach drops when I hear him say that.

"W-What? Why?"

"What do you mean why? Cheonsa should meet her grandparents, and I want them to meet you both"

"But Jiyong what about everything that has happened? I mean their going to be surprised that one day you show up with a daughter and me. What are you going to tell them?" I never thought about the possibility of Cheonsa meeting Jiyong's parents.

"I'll tell them half of the truth that you were my assistant, we started a relationship. I got you pregnant and now we have our baby"

"Ok but she's three, your parents aren't going to wonder why you hid this from them for so long? And they will be upset that you had a baby while in prison"

"Yeah I got you pregnant before I went in which is true. Let's just keep out the other part of me not knowing and say we took a break because you didn't want to bring Cheonsa into that type of mess"

"Wait so we are going to lie that we are together?"

"It's not lying, we are kind of together"

"Umm not really but ok. Don't you think your parents will be pissed that you were on drugs, in prison while you had a baby on the outside?"

He makes a thinking face, "Yeah they are going to be really pissed, but I know they will be happy to meet you both"

I let out a deep sigh, "your mom is going to hate me I just know it"

He grabs my hand and smiles at me, "no she is not going to hate you Vanna. She is going to love you. My mom would never hate someone I love"

I stare at Jiyong in deep thought. I have to do this I know it will be good for Cheonsa.

"Okay"

"Okay?" He replies smiling.

"Yea I guess" I say unsure and nervous.

"Great!" Jiyong wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his chest. It feels so weird to have him show me affection.

"I'm going to call my mom to let her know" he gets up and walks to his room. I hope they don't hate me, but even more I hope if anything they just love Cheonsa.

•G Dragon•

"Jiyongie~" my mom picks up happy.

"Hi eomma, I miss you"

"I miss you too! When are you coming to visit?"

"That's what I was calling about, I'm coming to visit. How does tomorrow sound?" I hear her gasp in excitement.

"That's sounds great honey! I can't wait to see you"

"I can't wait either. Also I'm bringing someone with me, well two people"

"Oh? Who Jiyong?"

"Very special people. Mom I trust you and I love you, and there is something I've been keeping from you" I'm going to tell her now so there are no surprises.

"What is it Jiyong?"

"I have a daughter" I just let it. My mom is silent for a long time.

"Jiyong what? How? When? You just not too long ago got out of prison"

"I was with a girl before I went in. She was my assistant, and we were together for a bit before I went in. I got her pregnant before I left"

"Jiyong how could you do that? You left this poor girl alone with a baby! She was out alone to take care of your child while you go play dumb with doing drugs and going to prison" I sigh quietly. "I know mom, but we have talked since I've got out and I'm in their life"

"Where was she when you were in prison?"

"We broke up during that time she didn't want to be around me, or have the baby around me" I hear my mom scoff, "Well i don't blame her, I would have done the same. Jiyong if you are a father now you better be there for them and be responsible. It's your job to take care and protect your family"

"I know mom and I am. I love both of my girls with all of my heart. I would give my life for them, they mean the world to me"

"Are you mad?" I ask after silence.

"No Jiyong. Your a grown man, I was waiting for you to have children. I wish it wasn't in such a bad condition, I'm sure your girlfriend was very stressed being a single mommy. I also wish you would have told me since the beginning so I could have helped her, but I'm happy everything is okay now and I'm a grandma!" I smile at her happy voice. I feel bad for leaving some parts out but it would have gotten too complicated if I told her.

"What's your baby's name? And your girlfriend's name?"

"Cheonsa is my daughter's name and Vanna is my girlfriend's name" Vanna isn't going to be happy that my family will think she is my girlfriend, but oh well.

"Aww both beautiful names. I can't wait to meet them, come over early tomorrow"

We continue to talk for a little while longer before I hang up. I go back out to the living room.

"What happened?" Vanna asks as she is tying Cheonsa's hair in a ponytail.

"My mom was shocked, and mad at me for not being there. She wishes she could have helped you when I wasn't around, but she is very excited to meet you both" I sit down and scoop Cheonsa into my arms sitting her in my lap. I kiss her soft cheek. Damn how do I have such a perfect daughter. I look at Vanna she looks like she is nervous.

"Don't worry everything will be fine"

•Vanna•

Next Day

We are currently driving to Jiyong's parents house. My anxiety is shooting through the roof, I am so nervous.

"You know I'm sure your mom will know if we are actually together or not. Mom's know everything" Jiyong laughs a bit.

"Well then be my girlfriend then it won't be a lie" did he just ask me to be his girlfriend? I can feel my cheeks heat up. I don't know how to answer him. I look at him, his eyes focused on the road. He looks so much better than he did before. He actually has body fat on him, he has gained muscle, and he styles his hair very hot. (Bae bae era😍) before I can answer him he looks at me and smiles. "Just relax you don't have to worry so much"

Once we get there I get out to get my baby out of her carseat.

"Aww Ji she's sleeping" I rub her hair out of her face.

"Ji?" He looks at me smiling big. I blush realizing I had called him that.

"I-I" I stutter out, but he cuts me off by pressing his soft lips to my hot cheek. "I love that" I look into his eyes. I feel so small while looking at him.

I shy away and try to wake Cheonsa up.
"Baby wake up" I unbuckle her picking her up gently.

She makes little whimper noises as she stretches.

Jiyong opens the front door letting us walk in.

"Eomma! Appa!" He calls out.

"They're here!" I hear from a distance. Soon a see a little women and a tall man speed walking our way.

"Oooohhh my goodness!" His mother puts her hands over her mouth.

"Hi you must be Vanna, I'm Jiyong's mom and this is his dad. You are so beautiful hun" she smiles shaking my hand.

I smile back trying to hide my nervousness, "thank you, you are very beautiful also" I reach out to shake his dad's hand also.

"Hi hun it's nice to meet you. Finally Jiyong brings home a girl" he laughs.

"Yeah well I was waiting for the right one to bring home" Jiyong smiles.

I blush at that, jeez why is he making me blush so much? I turn my head and try to get Cheonsa's head out from hiding in my neck.

"Baby stop hiding" I kiss her head.

His mom stands there patiently waiting to see Cheonsa. I can see her excitement.

"Babygirl look meet grandma and grandpa" Jiyong grabs her from my arms and faces her to his parents. The look on their faces is of love and nothing else matters to me as long as they love my babaygirl.

"Oh hunny she's gorgeous! She looks like the perfect mixture between you both! Can I hold her?" His mom smiles walking toward Cheonsa.

Jiyong gives Cheonsa to her. Cheonsa stares at her quietly still a bit shy.

"Hi pretty girl" his mom rubs her cheek.

His dad rubs his hand on her head, running his fingers through her hair. It must be a habit of Jiyong and his dad, I realize Jiyong likes to run his fingers through Cheonsa's hair quite a bit.

__________________________________________________________________________________

After all introductions we went to the living room. Jiyong's mom would not put Cheonsa down, but Cheonsa did warm up and is talking to everyone.

We all talked and ate food. It was nice to have a family atmosphere, I really enjoyed it. His parents are really amazing people, and they excepted us into their family right away.

It is now night time, and we are heading back to Jiyong's place. Cheonsa's asleep in the back as we drive through the dark, light rain hitting the windows. I feel very happy right now and it's because of Jiyong.

I look over at him and reach to grab one of his hands from the steering wheel interlocking my fingers with his, resting our hands on my lap.

He looks over at me a little shocked.

"Thank you Jiyong. This means a lot to Cheonsa" I smile at him. He smiles big. I feel his thumb rub gently against my hand. He continues to look at me. He opens his mouth to say something, but a bright light catches my attention to the front.

"JIYONG WATCH OU-"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just kidding😂 that does not happen.

He smiles big at me. I can tell he's at a loss of words, but is really happy. He turns his attention back to driving smiling a huge all teeth and gums smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.1K 41
Sandara or Dara is nearing her 30th year. She's the stereotypical never been kissed, no boyfriend since birth, himono-onna. She's brilliant at work...
64.7K 2.1K 60
*** Please comment, rate, and suscribe. I love to hear from my readers!*** *All rights reserved* He had been looking for me for months. I had to make...
57.2K 1.4K 85
G-Dragon is a vicious; deadly, ruthless gang member, next in line for the leader position. Jiyong is a 23 year old man with a mental capacity of a fi...
31K 659 10
They keep denying it to the world that they are a couple. They're just friends, so they say. They hid their love to protect it but what if by hiding...