𝙈𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙡𝙚 | The Originals

By WHORV06

For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the wor... More

Prologue
01 || Finding Hope
02 || 99.9%
03 || They've Found Her
04 || An Anonimouslly Jealous Uncle
05 || Pounding Heart
06 || Hope Meets Kol
07 || Let It Be A Nightmare
09 || Switch Off
10 || Sweet Young Girl
11 || Blah, Blah, Blah
12 || She's His Girlfriend
13 || Daddy
!!JUST IN CASE!!
14 || Mommy
15 || Love And Loved
16 || Welcome Home, Hope

08 || Today, Tomorrow And Forever

4.4K 102 10
By WHORV06

°*edited*°

-Hope's P.O.V-

Do you know the feeling of losing someone? The feeling of losing them, that emptiness you feel the second they're gone. Knowing you won't see them again hurts. That the person will not be making memories with you, but they will become one. And every time you think about them it hurts, even if you heal, it will always hurt.

There's also the feeling of wanting revenge. Wanting to get that anger, the sadness off your chest. Especially if it's someone else's fault. I felt that. I felt so much anger, I wanted revenge.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up at Connor's sad face. "Hope," he kneeled next to me and my mother going to tell me something but was interrupted by Jonathan.

"I-i didn't mean to pull the trigger" he dropped the gun to the ground the sound echoing in my mind. Right when it stopped the gunshot and my mother's scream rolled through my ears again and that's when I felt it. That small flip inside me.

"You sure didn't" anger slipping out my tongue with each word.

He looked at me and then at my mother's body. "Hope we need to hide-" right there i exploded.

"You asshole want to hide her body and then what? Run!" i yelled at him taking a step forward.

"Shut up you don't talk to me like that. I'm your father" he said pointing at me. I could see in his eyes he was getting angry but he was also afraid.

I chuckled at him and rolled my eyes. "You were never my father. You were always a man with problems. An alcoholic man...a monster" i said taking another step. At the corner of my eyes, i could see that Klaus and Hayley were getting closer to me. I looked at them and glared they stopped and looked at me worriedly.

"This was supposed to be you the one on the floor, not her. You were always a waste of time. But she decided to be stupid enough and stay with you. The moment those people gave you to us we should have left you there!" he spat my way literal spit coming out of his mouth.

"What do you mean?" my voice cracked.

"You are adopted okay, adopted you were never apart of this family" my eyes widened at this.

"But-you is just trying to make me guilty-this-this is not true" i shook my head in denial because even if I didn't like him I could not have been adopted.

"Well, you better believe it. Because it's true. This would not have happened if you would simply not be in our lives" he growled at me.

With this i had enough i don't know what came over me but i didn't stop. I used my magic and l threw him against the wall causing the frames to fall. "What the hell" he mumbled and looked at me afraid.

"THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF SHE WOULD'VE SIMPLY LEFT YOU!" i screamed again and threw him to the other wall.

"Hope stop! You'll kill him!" yelled Connor vamp speeding towards me but i stopped him with my magic.

"You wanted him dead...well, that's what I'm going to do" i growled and looked at Jonathon again. "You ruined our lives" i spat him up with my magic so he was choking on air since i was holding him by the neck.

"Hope s-stop" he choked out getting red from the lack of oxygen.

"No. You want to know what my mom and i felt when we were being beaten up by you? We felt pain,' i broke his leg. "Heartache. We felt like we were trash. We felt like our lives didn't mind because of you WE FELT LIKE NOTHING!" i yelled breaking his arms and other leg.

"Hope, stop! She will break the curse!" yelled Hayley trying to come to me but i stopped her just like i did with Connor. "We will talk later" i growled remembering what my mom had told me before she...died.

"Now for you. For this, you will pay, and let me tell you i won't regret it one bit" looked into his deep enough so he wouldn't forget about me. I could see fear. Pure fear in his eyes. This made me smirk before doing what I've been wanting to do for a long time. "Goodbye Jonathan" i said before i ripped his heart out landing in my hands. His body fell limp on the ground.

I didn't regret it one bit.

As i turn around i see Connor and the others with amused and scared faces. Suddenly i feel and executing pain running through my body and i fall to the ground. "AH! W-what's AH! G-going on AH!" i yelled and looked down at my wrist to see it in an odd position.

"You broke the curse" said Klaus looking at me with sad eyes.

"AH! The what?" i said confused. I think i have never been in so much pain in my life.

-3rd person's P.O.V-

The Mikaelson's and Connor looked worriedly at Hope. Connor tried to go over to his girlfriend but got stopped by Elijah. "What's happening to her?" he asked worriedly.

"She broke the curse" said Elijah sad that he couldn't stop it.

Hope screamed again her spine braking.

"What are you talking about? What curse?" asked Connor confused.

"The werewolf curse. She's turning into one" said Elijah looking sad. Connor looked amused he never noticed Hope was part wolf. But now that he remembers she has a crescent moon on her back, her birthmark. He has heard of it in his years as a vampire that there is a wolf pack that has a crescent moon as a birthmark, giving away that they are werewolves in this case she-wolf.

"MAKE IT STOP PLEASE!" said Hope her bones still breaking. As she looked up she was changed completely her eye was now with veins under her eyes. "Please make it stop" Hope whispered. The bone-cracking sound stopped and instead of human Hope, there was a beautiful .

Hope growled at them her animal instincts kicking in. Connor and Klaus started to take steps towards her. she took this as a threat and ran away into the darkness. "What are we going to do now?" asked Hayley her eyes going glossy as she couldn't protect her daughter from the curse she had to live with.

"I don't know, but for now we have to look for her. Her blood-lust and her urge to kill will kick in soon. So, we gotta start looking for her now" said Klaus and walked out of the house to look for his daughter. Hayley nodded but looked at Connor who was currently looking sad.

"Don't worry we'll find her" she said putting a hand on the boy's shoulder. Believe it or not but Hayley did trust this boy, Hope had talked to her nonstop about him and how much he cared for her and how he saved her life the first time. Hayley went out and Connor was about to follow her but before he saw a shiny thing on the floor.

As he walked over to it he noticed it was The ring he and Hope shared. He put it on his finger so he couldn't lose it. when Hope goes back to normal he promised to give it to her back. He didn't care she was a wolf, they say vampires and wolves don't like each other but he didn't care he loves Hope and promised he would always protect her.

Today, tomorrow, and forever.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Guys sorry this update was this late but i had other stories to update but here it is Hope broke the were-wolf curse and she is now a hybrid!

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 586 11
just some imagines about good ole kol. gender neutral stories. currently closed for requests and writing has stopped for the time being. thank u fo...
122K 1.8K 18
Hayley gave birth to two little girls. Hope and Olivia Mikaelson. Hayley and Klaus had to give their children to someone to keep them safe. While Hop...
2.7K 107 8
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't take place in any of the seasons of Legacies. Hope became a tribrid, a...
1.4K 3 15
It's been seven years since the Hollow wreaked her havoc on New Orleans, forcing the once-strong Mikaelson family to part ways. Hayley and Hope left...