His Daughter

By Vampire_Dawn

What happens when Ross and Laura started dating? And what happens when for no reason Laura knows of, Ross lef... More

His Daughter ~Ross Lynch fanfriction~
Chapter 1: How It All Began With A Knockout
Chapter 2: Seal With A Kiss
Chapter 3: Sleep With Me
Chapter 4: Save Me
Chapter 5: Making It Official
Chapter 6: Persuasion And Kisses
Chapter 7: Starry Night Dates And Puking?
Chapter 8: The Message He Got
Chapter 9: He Gone& Finding Out
Chapter 10: Heated Argument
Chapter 11: Kick Out
Chapter 12: Missing You
Chapter 13: The Baby Is A...
Chapter 14: Taxi Job
Chapter 16: Hi My Name Is...
Chapter 17: A Song To Sing
Chapter 18: Tragic Accident
Chapter 19: Special Moments
Chapter 20: Are We Related Or Not?
Chapter 21: Kiss The Girl& Forgive
Chapter 22: Fourth July Surprise :)
Chapter 23: Food Fight& i Dare You
Untitled Part 25

Chapter 15: Just A Dream And Unexpected New

494 9 1
By Vampire_Dawn

What's up guys, anyways here the new chapter I'm going to make it directly from the person p.o.v. To see if easier so enjoy ;)

Ross p.o.v.

I woke up with a start, oh god that was just a dream, 'what If it wasn't dream' i thought to myself as i stand up in my unmade bed. My girlfriend, Cassidy, came in with a yellow robe. 'This is not gotta end well' i thought. "I have something to tell you rossy" now i know it won't end well.

"What?" I ask taking a cup of alcohol, i know, i know, I'm not suppose to be drinking but i do secretly, cause if i don't i feel myself going crazy. "I'm pregnant" Cassidy mumbles, but i still heard her, "what!", i nearly spill my alcohol drink, 'she pregnant oh no, what if Laura pregnant too, I can't be father to two children, can i?'. I relax myself and ask in my calm voice "when?" I ask her.

"Remember when you walk Laura to her house and like weeks later you find out her parents were abusive" Cassidy grab a drink, which i immediately took away from "you're not suppose to drink while your pregnant" i said to her firmly. "Anyways, that day we got drunk and you know we did it" now i feel disgusted, but if she holding my child then i guess i have to do it for the child.

"How long have you been pregnant, Cassidy?" I ask getting a little worried "9 month" she whispered, my eyes widen, I was going to be father in any moment and I wasn't ready, then my blood boil "why didn't you tell me earlier! I'm not ready" i partly yell at her, not the best choice but tell me if a girl said she pregnant and she already 9 month and you didn't know how will you react?

Cassidy was shock by my outburst then immediately recovered saying "I'm sorry Ross i didn't know how will you react and honestly i was scare of that" i relax my feature, but it was hard, "why didn't you tell me! I wouldn't leave you" i felt my voice crack at the end of the sentence because i remember.

I remember 'if Laura is pregnant then i left her, so why I'm saying this to Cassidy?, when i already left Laura' i plotted down at my bed confused what I'm going to do. 'Oh, god help me' i thought 'how did i deserve all this?' I wondered.

PLEASE READ THE AN (Author Note it important!!!!)

Author note: what sup guys, if you confused here a re-cap: on the first chapter where Laura awoke, Ross had sex with Cassidy, and Cassidy didn't tell Ross that she pregnant and Laura didn't have a chance to tell him. So yeah hopefully you understand it, if you don't then leave a comment and I'll answer you're question.

Vote/comment/like it please and if you want, follow me!!!, anyways i decided to add a love interests in this story, won't tell you.

You have to read to find out, since you guys didn't help me on the baby naming thing i added billy Unger and Kelli berglund as the child of Cassidy and Laura, is my story so i WILL twist the plot.

Thanks for reading and you'll find out what happens when Kelli and Billy are born

~Ruby signing out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 14.3K 83
In this story we have two best friends who start to develop feelings for the other. What will happen? Will they tell each other their feelings and ge...
7.9K 315 104
Intro This is a story about Ross Lynch and Laura Marano. They go to the same college and they hate each other. Will they ever really be friends or no...
49.2K 771 30
Ross and Laura had been bestfriends ever since they were little. Until Ross introduced her to his family. Riker started developing feelings for her. ...
36.7K 1K 25
laura marano and ross lynch were next door neighbors all their life. ross and his siblings one day covered a song, posted it on the internet and it w...