Like we used to.

By Halayna123x

Ranked #1 and #3on CNCO Ranked #2 on Christopher Velez Ranked #1 on Richard Camacho Ranked #2 on Zabdiel De... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
A/N

Chapter 37

1.2K 43 12
By Halayna123x

Same day.

Amal's P.O.V

I put my phone in my bag and let out a sigh as I looked down at the surface.

I never was the clingy type, the person who always needed that person around them 24/7 and needed them for every little thing and getting upset every little thing that happens but here I was being that person and it isn't bad to be like that but I never was like that.

I just looked back up to see Anouk stood there, dressed and she looked at me. "Ready?"

"Royce isn't here yet."I said with a sigh. "I don't want to leave without him."

She let out a sigh. "Amal, he might be a little late."

"It's Royce."I said as I looked at her. "He's gunna come, he's gunna walk through that door less then a mintue watch."

"Are you smelling powers good as your telepathic powers?"Anouk said as she threw her hands in the air doing weird hand moves.

The door opened to see Royce stood there, he looked at us both. "Come on, let's go we got traffic to beat."

"Oh my gosh."Anouk said with a gasp then she looked at me. "Now say, that you want Matt Bomer to walk through that door and come to take me to bed."

I let out a soft chuckle and looked at Royce. "Let's go."

"What is she on about though?"Royce asked as we walked out of the apartment.

"¿Qué tiene de bueno?" I replied as I looked at Anouk locking the door. "Ella siempre loco de todos modos."

Royce let out a laugh and looked at me. "Verdad."

Anouk turned around from the door and looked at us both. "Just because I don't speak Spanish, doesn't mean I don't understand."

"So then what did I just say?"I asked as I put my hands on my hip.

"Erm.."Anouk replied trying to figure it out.

She let out a sigh and rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, one day i'll understand whatever you two say."

"Mhm.. We'll see."

-

"I'm so sorry love that I couldn't be there."Zabdiel said as he looked at me.

I looked at him, my finger stroked his cheek. "It's fine, don't worry about it."

His lips touched mine and we kissed.

"Get a fucking room please!"Erick yelled on the top of his lungs as he walked past us.

I pulled away from the kiss and let out a soft chuckle. "What's wrong with him?"

"Renato's assistant, he's a bit of a dog to them."Zabdiel replied as he looked at me.

"But let me guess? He isn't a dog towards you is he?"

Zabdiel looked down at the floor and nodded. "Yeah.."

"Why doesn't he like them though?"I asked as I bit my lip. "They are so nice and amazing, someone who doesn't like them are stupid."

Zabdiel shrugged his shoulders. "Don't know."

"Hasn't Renato noticed it or something at least?"

Chris walked over to us, interuptting our conversation. He looked at Zabdiel not making any eye contact towards me at all.

"Your mum is here."Chris said as he looked at him. "She's with Richard and Joel."

"Yeah I'm coming."Zabdiel said with a nod then turned to me. "Wanna come and meet my mum?"

I looked at him, my hands started to sweat a mixture of anxious and nervous bubbled up inside of me. "I-I d-don't know."

Chris turned his back to me. "If she doesn't want to come, she doesn't have to does she?"

Zabdiel looked at Chris. "Can you piss off a for a sec?"

Chris nodded and left, Zabdiel looked at me. "She isn't going to bite."He said as he looked at me. "I think you'll get along with her well."

"Are you sure?"I asked as I bit my lip looking at him. "Do we have to tell her about the baby just yet?"

He let out a soft chuckle. "I'm sure and we don't have to."

He kissed my forehead and took a hold of my sweaty hands. "I'll be with you promise."

I nodded. "Let's go meet your mum then!"

We walked to the guys to see them all in conversation with his mum where as Anouk was at the food table eating anything she could because she never listened to me when I told her to eat breakfast.

"Hey mum."Zabdiel said as he looked at her with a massive smile on his face.

She looked at him. "Aw, my mijo."She said and engulfed him into a massive hug. I let go of Zabdiel's hand.

Joel looked at me and flashed me a massive smile on his face and Erick went to join Anouk at the food table.

She pulled away from the hug. "I've missed you so much."She said as she started to touch his cheeks pulling them.

"Ow mum."He said as he was trying to indicate her to stop.

Chris and Richard sniggered as they looked at Zabdiel.

Zabdiel took a step back and looked at his mother. "This is Amal, my girlfriend."He introduced me as he looked at his mum.

A massive smile plastered on her face as she looked at me, she grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Finally, my son is with someone."She said as the hug became more tighter.

I plastered a smile on my face as she hugged me, a few seconds later she pulled away from the hug.

"Has my son been treating you right just like I raised him to?"She asked as she looked at me.

"Yeah he has."I replied with a smile on my face.

"You are so beautiful."She gushed over about me.

My cheeks turned to the colour red, wanting this all to stop and it didn't help when Anouk and Erick were making silly faces trying to make me laugh.

"We are all supposed to be going to dinner now."Richard said as he looked at us all.

We all nodded, we walked together I was in conversation with Zabdiel's mum just talking about her hairdressing shop and things like that.

We reached the restaurant and we all took a seat, I sat across from his mum and Erick.

I picked up the menu and looked at what I could get.

Erick looked up from the menu and looked at me. "What do you want to get Amal?"

"Anything nice."

We took our order in, Zabdiel's mum looked at me. "There's something about you."She started to say as she looked at me.

"What do you mean?"I asked as I looked at her. "I don't understand."

"There's just something about your aura."She replied with a nod. "It's something."

Richard ordered a bottle of wine, I looked at him as the waiter was pouring it for me in a cup.

Richard let out a sigh. "I totally forgot."He mouthed.

I nodded at him indicating that it was okay, I was just gunna have to not drink it or I could swap drinks with Erick but he loves his coke.

"This is just so cute!"Anouk said as she took a video of four little kids dancing just like the guys and Reggeaton lento playing.

Zabdiel's arm hung around my shoulder loosely. "This is so cute."I said as I looked at them.

"Play daddy Yankee!"Richard yelled over to the guy who was playing the music.

I looked at Zabdiel. "The one in the middle reminds me of you."

He let out a soft chuckle and pressed a kiss on my forehead.

Shaky, shaky by daddy Yankee started to play, Chris and Richard got out to dance with the little kids then Erick, Zabdiel and Joel got out and danced with them as well.

It was so cute, the way Zabdiel was dancing with the little kid made my heart swell.

He was going to be a great dad, I just knew he was going to be an amazing dad.

His mother looked at me and smiled. She took a hold of my hand and gave it a little squeeze. "He told me when me and him went on that walk."She said as he looked at me. "I'm happy for the both of you."

"Thank you."

After twenty minutes, me and Zabdiel went up to his hotel room. I looked at him and smiled. "Today was a nice day."

He nodded and we kissed. I pulled away from the kiss. "I better be going. Good luck on tonight you'll do amazing."

"I'll see you later."He said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for the scan photo again."

I looked at him. "You don't need to thank me." Then we walked out of the hotel room, we kissed once more then I saw Renato walking to the room.

I said bye to Zabdiel then left as soon as I could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 975 26
π‘Œπ‘Ž 𝑑𝑒́ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘  π‘šπ‘–π‘Ž π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘  𝑑𝑒 π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘œπ‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘’... π‘Œπ‘œ 𝑑𝑒 π‘ π‘œπ‘›Μƒπ‘’Μ , 𝑑𝑒 β„Žπ‘–π‘π‘’ 𝑒𝑙 π‘Žπ‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘Œπ‘œ 𝑒𝑛 π‘œπ‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Ž π‘£π‘–π‘‘π‘Ž 𝑙𝑙�...
92 8 4
Before he was on La Banda and a part of CNCO, Joel was one of Leah's closest friends. And, well, he still is, technically. But it doesn't feel that w...
43K 1.4K 41
two celebrities just trying to escape the fame note: you know how the 3/5 CNCO boys speak Spanish? Well they're going to talk English in this book si...
3.9K 173 16
'πΆπ‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘œπ‘›π‘™π‘¦ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 π’π©πšπœπž β€’ β€’ πΌπ‘›π‘ π‘π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š π‘Ž π‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘” π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’ 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑙�...