Dance With Me (Norminah & Cam...

Galing kay 7272k12

An uptight Normani is partnered with the carefree Dinah Jane for their dance showcase. Will they be able to w... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Fucking Wonderful (Prologue)
Chapter 2: She's Late
Chapter 3: Heaven Juice
Chapter 4: How's Your Day Going?
Chapter 5: She's a Bad Influence On Me
Chapter 6: Booty Pop Madness
Chapter 7: Naughty Girl
Chapter 8: Netflix & Chill
Chapter 9: Best Friend Knows Best
Chapter 11: I Lied
Chapter 12: I'm Latching on to You
Chapter 13: Lesbian Lovers
Chapter 14: Kiss Me
Chapter 15: It'll Be All Right...
Chapter 16: I Hope You Find Your Princess
Chapter 17: Fucking Wonderful
Chapter 18: The Princess Pact
Chapter 19: The Swear Jar
Chapter 20: You're Worth It
Chapter 21: There's Only Room For One Bitch
Chapter 22: MILF
Chapter 23: Baby Boy
Chapter 24: The Sleepover
Chapter 25: Ally Sus
Chapter 26: Date Night
Chapter 27: Fix It
Chapter 28: I Don't Mind
Chapter 29: Tell Her
Chapter 30: Stay With Me
Epilogue (You Should Really Get To Know Me)
Other Stories By 7272k12

Chapter 10: Pillow Talk

4.2K 277 290
Galing kay 7272k12

Tap that VOTE and leggo!

Normani's POV

I got under the covers of Dinah's queen-size bed and waited for her to finish brushing her teeth in nervous excitement. This was the first time we were going to be sleeping in the same bed. For my first two days in California, I'd slept over at Camila's house because Dinah had snuck off to be with her boyfriend. But now that her boyfriend had gone on vacation, I was going to be sleeping at her house for the remainder of my visit.

"Why're you so far away?" Dinah asked as she settled under the covers, "We're gonna end up cuddling anyway, so might as well come closer."

But I didn't wanna go closer. What if she could feel my racing heart? But at the same time, I did wanna get a tiny bit closer. So, I stiffly inched myself toward her side of the bed.

"Jesus Mani, do you always sleep like you're in a coffin? Lying all stiff like a log with your hands folded on your stomach?" Dinah asked as she snuggled herself into me.

"Yes," I said, my heart pounding at how close she was.

"I can teach you how to cuddle comfortably in bed."

"No thanks," I said as I felt her minty breath on my neck, my skin broke into goosebumps.

"Too bad. I'm not trynna sleep next to a dead body," Dinah said, maneuvering me onto my side with surprising strength.

"Dinah! What're you-"

"Isn't this much better?" Dinah asked happily, spooning me comfortably from behind, "I love being big spoon."

"You big spoon your boyfriend after sex?" I blurted out before I could stop myself.

My heart sank with a nervous pang as the words rushed out of my mouth. Who the fuck asks that!? Ugh, I was going crazy! Ever since Camila had said "She hasn't sucked his dick for three whole months so obviously she's gonna sneak off at night," disgusting images of Dinah having sex with her boyfriend kept polluting my mind. I don't know why it bothered me so much, but I'd been dreaming about accidentally unleashing a chainsaw on him.

"Nah, he's too buff, so I'm always little spoon. But I'm always big spoon with all my sisters and Walz and Vicky and Z, and now, you," Dinah answered casually as if I hadn't asked her a highly intrusive question, "And Alfie and I don't have sex. Well, not vaginal sex. Just oral."

"Ew, okay I don't need to know that," I said, inching away from her grasp, half relieved and half disgusted at the information.

Dinah inched herself against me again, holding me tighter now so I couldn't escape again, and said, "Oh come on, Manz. You're one of my besties now. We can talk about this kinda stuff."

"No thanks."

"You wouldn't have brought it up if you weren't curious about my sex life. Just admit it."

"I don't care about your sex life," I lied, stuck between curiosity and disgust.

"Well, if you really wanna know, I believe in the whole sex-after-marriage crap. See this? It's a purity ring," Dinah said, ignoring me and holding up her hand for me to see.

"Oh," I said in surprise. I'd never gotten the purity-ring-kinda-girl vibe from Dinah. Giving up the pretense that I wasn't curious, I asked, "Isn't that a little old-fashioned?"

"Yeah. But my parents are really conservative, you know? They'd kill me if I got preggers outta wedlock. Besides, I personally think it's sweet to wait till after marriage. Then you'll have something to look forward to on your wedding night."

"And does your boyfriend feel the same way?"

Dinah didn't answer for the longest time, and when she did, she gave me a hesitant "Y-yes," before changing the subject, "Anyway, enough about me. What about you? How many sexual bases have you hit? Or did you hit a home run already?"

I scoffed, "Me? You're kidding, right?"

"What'd you mean?"

""I'm a virgin, but not by choice. No one's ever wanted to kiss me before, let alone have sex with me," I said bluntly.

"Manz, you know if you wanna have sex, you could, right? Boys are thirsty as hell. At least, that's what Walz tells me. She barely has to try and boys flock to have sex with her. She used to get action on a regular basis, before she got swamped with med school stuff."

"Well, Mila's different. She's hot. I'm-"

"Just as attractive, if not more. I mean you are a really flexible dancer for starters."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Flexible sex positions. Better sex. Intense orgasms."

"You're quite knowledgeable for someone who's waiting till marriage."

"Haven't you ever watched porn before?"

"I-I...uh...no. T-that's gross. I don't watch-"

"Don't make me check your browser history. I know your ass is lying," Dinah scoffed, calling my bluff, "There's nothing to be ashamed of, Mani. Everyone does it at some point."

"Fine. Whatever," I said grumpily, my cheeks burning red.

"And you gotta stop all this nonsense about you thinking you're not sexy. If I was a guy, I'd definitely wanna fuck you. After marriage, of course."

My heart stopped beating. Had Dinah just said what I thought she said? "You'd wanna m-marry me?"

"Who wouldn't. You're beautiful to look at, flexible for great sex, an amazing dance partner to dance with when we go out, an amazing cook-you can cook for our kids and I'll wash the dishes...er actually we'll just make the little brats wash the dishes-and you're a great planner, so you'll probably have everything taken care of, and I wouldn't have to worry about anything. I'll just look cute and be the fun parent."

My previously stalled heart was hammering like crazy at Dinah's words. I could see the scene unfolding right in front of my eyes. Me being harassed with trying to keep things neat and organized, while Dinah and our kids goofed off, trying to get me to loosen up. Me giving up and joining them in goofy shenanigans. And then after the kids went to sleep, me getting fake mad at Dinah for ruining my plans and her making it up to me for hours in bed. Everyday would be fun with Dinah around. Like a fairytale. She surely didn't seem to mind my OCD for planning and organizing. And when it got too much with the micromanaging, I knew she would get me to chill out. Dinah wasn't afraid to call me out on things and I liked that. No one had ever really called me out before and gotten me to loosen up like Dinah.

Yup. We'd be such a well-balanced couple.

WTF!?

A well-balanced couple? Me and Dinah Jane? What the fuck was I thinking!? Dinah and I were just casual friends and dance partners. Nothing more. Besides, she had a boyfriend. A boyfriend who she was gonna marry. All this rubbish about us being married was just her way of trying to make me feel better about myself. She was just patronizing me for being a kiss virgin. I should feel more insulted than anything else.

"Haha. Very funny. There's no way in hell I'd marry you," I said, pulling away from her, "And I need some personal space, Dinah. You're suffocating me."

"Pshh, just admit that you secretly love me, Manz," Dinah joked.

Turning away from her even more and pulling the covers over my head, I irritably mumbled, "In your dreams."

"In yours too. Good night, my love! Dream about me!"

"No thanks. I'm not trying to get nightmares."

"Rude."

With that, I felt Dinah rolling over to face the other way, finally leaving me alone. I tried to push the ridiculous thoughts about Dinah and me out of my mind by mentally singing lyrics to some of my favorite songs. Nevertheless, I couldn't stop a tiny part of my brain from thinking about how the married life plans that Dinah had joked about sounded a lot better than the life that I had planned out.

A/N: Sorry bout the short chapter. This fic started off as a long one shot and then kinda turned into a miniseries. I'm trynna make each chapter as short as I can cuz I want this to be a quick read from start to finish as opposed to heavy like DYTL. Also, don't you fuckin' hate it when your crush starts being all mockingly lovey-dovey to you and then you start imagining a fairytale future with them? Can't blame Normani for being frustrated. Though she hasn't realized it yet. But...it's about to hit her like a freight train (not literally). LOTSA foreshadow in this chapter!

PS: I haven't forgotten about the songs you guys suggested for me on IG. It will be featured soon!

PPS: I just added a few more elements to the outline of this story, so I'm hyped! :D And I'm super curious to hear any predictions you guys have about this story so lemme know!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

97.2K 5.2K 51
Normani tries to find her self with the help of Dinah after years of being abused. ⚠Trigger warning ⚠ Mentions of suicide and abuse so read at your o...
473K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...
10K 347 1
After finding out that Normani the Nerd was her secret admirer, Dinah Jane the Jock cut her off completely. What happens when Norminah are reacquaint...
35.6K 1.5K 38
Dinah jane is a girl nobody really knows, except her two best friends. She knows everyone at her school but the one girl she dislikes the most is the...