The New Sub (A 1D Fanfiction)

By wmyb_hbg

London Kress is a senior this year. She may not be the prettiest, or the most popular, but she knew who she w... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not A Chapter
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Read
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
SORRY
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Not A Chapter
I Am So Sorry
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 24

91 8 2
By wmyb_hbg

London's P.O.V.

"Come on London! Its time to wake up!!" I open my eyes to see Landon standing above me with his phone in his hand. I turn over to look at my alarm clock and see that it was a little after 7:00. I started to freak out. Usually I would have been up for over an hour and I don't know how I was supposed to get ready for the day today. I tried to figure out how my alarm didn't wake me up, and that was when I remembered that I left my phone with Louis and didn't have it with me.

"How much time do I have?" I asked running around my room. I went in my closet and was trying to find clothes. I found a tank top and new bra and threw it on forgetting for a second that Landon was in my room.

"We need to leave in less than thirty if you want to make it before the bell rings. If not you have all day." He said laughing to himself. I poked my head out of my closet and gave him a glare. "24 minutes. You have 24 minutes."

"Thank you!" I said while finding a pair of jean shorts. I looked at myself in the mirror. I wasn't impressed by anything but besides my hair I didn't look like I just rolled out of bed. I grabbed a pair of vans and ran to the bathroom. I started to brush my teeth with one hand and my hair with the other. Thank god my hair wasn't in a complete knot since I haven't been in the pool in a couple of days. I was still struggling and then I felt someone grab my hair brush from me. I turned around with a confused look on my face and just looked at him.

"I'll brush your hair and braid it. You do what you have to with your makeup and stuff."

"Thank you so much! I am so glad I taught you to braid hair." I said laughing and finished brushing my teeth. I only put on eyeliner and mascara but by the time I was done Landon was as well. I looked at my hair and saw the perfect french braid he made. "Perfect!" I said and gave him a big hug.

"Alright, alright. Now that that's over, can we go please?"

"YES!" I ran downstairs and grabbed my backpack and keys off the kitchen table and saw that there was a cup of coffee sitting on the table in a travel mug. "Landon? When did you start drinking coffee?" I went to grab it for him for the car when he yelled back and caught me off guard.

"I didn't. It's your tea. I made it for you this morning before I woke you up since I knew you were running late when I wasn't woken up at 5 in the morning like usual." I smelled my cup and it was in fact tea.

"You have got to be the best brother out there!"

"Probably." He said with a big grin on his face. I threw him the keys and got in the car ready for the day to start. I sat down and took a sip. It was a little strong, but it wasn't bad. It's the thought that counts right?

---

We got to school and class on time (just in time) before the bell rang. I sat down and saw that my phone was sitting on my desk. I looked up at Louis and mouthed a thank you. He nodded in response. I was about to put it away when I got a message.

Louis: Check your messages

I looked up at him and nodded. I went back down to my phone and saw the multiple missed messages from people. Most from Krysta. Half of them were yelling at me for not answering my phone. A few telling me that she was sick and needed me to take care of her. And the rest were of her thinking I was mad at her. I went to text her back and tell her that I left my phone in our first class but then a message popped up.

10% Battery Level

"Shit" I said to myself. I looked up cause I heard laughing and saw Louis laughing at me. I looked in his hands and saw that he had an iPhone charger in his hands. I started to chuckle myself when I handed him my phone. He plugged it in and started class.

---

It was almost lunch and I was ready to eat. I haven't eaten anything today and was starving. Plus I needed to get my phone back from Louis. It should be charged by now and will be able to finally read my messages. The bell rings and I rush out and up to my locker. When I get there Louis is waiting in the door way with my phone in his hands.

"Thank you again. You don't know how worried I was."

"Probably as worried as I was if someone found that phone in my car." He said with a nervous laugh. I always forget that he is my teacher and almost everything he has done for me so far has been completely unheard of and can probably get into a lot of trouble.

"Oh yeah. I guess you are right." He handed me my phone and had a big smile on his face. He started to say  something but then dropped his smile and changed his tone.

"And don't let me catch you texting in my class again young lady." He said with a stern voice. I was so confused. What the hell was he talking about?

"Ms. Kress. Were you texting in class?" I heard someone say behind me. I turn around to see Mr. Valli walking towards us.

"Uhh...yes?" I said more of a question then statement.

"Well, it better have been important."

"Umm...it was?" I really wasn't sure what to do in this situation.

"Well...." Mr. Valli was getting angry and I couldn't think of a reasonable lie.

"She told me that she was texting another student about homework." Louis stepped in and helped me out.

"Is this true?" Mr. Valli asked, still skeptical.

"Yes. Krysta is home sick." Which was the truth.

"Okay. Well then you shouldn't be in too much trouble today" he said with a smile, then said his goodbyes and headed off down the hall. We both watched him until he turned the corner.

"That was close." Louis whispered just in case we could be heard.

"You can say that again." I said while whispering as well.

"That was close." He said with a big smile on his face. I just rolled my eyes at him and looked at my phone. I looked at the new messages from Krysta and laughed cause she still thinks that we are in a fight. "Well I have some papers to grade and you need to get to lunch. I will see you at practice" He said and started to lean down but stopped. He looked like he had just seen a ghost then vanished into his room before I could say anything. I wonder what has gotten into him. I walked down to lunch while reading some of my other messages. Some were from Landon this morning about waking up and then sent one saying to forget the other messages since he remembered I forgot my phone. I was laughing at the texts when I saw some from myself. I looked at it for a second trying to figure out how I could have sent myself messages. Then I went in and started to read them. I scrolled up to the top one and started to read.

London: So I found your phone on my bed when I got home tonight.

London: I hope you don't mind but I went through it a little.

London: Nothing weird, but I did look at some pictures and played some games.

London: I beat some levels on candy crush and got a new high score on flappy bird.

London: I took some pictures too. You should look at them(:

London: I like the fourth one. That's my favorite.

London: I am going to stop texting you now. I feel a little weird but yeah. You can forget about these when you get your phone back. I would delete them but then you wouldn't know to look at your pictures. Hope this isn't too weird. I'm sorry. I am gonna go. Bye.

London: Sorry again.

I thought it was cute that he was having this conversation with himself about himself. It made me laugh when I reached the table with Landon and Kyle.

"What's so funny?" Kyle asked

"Oh nothing. Krysta and I are just talking about how small some guys are including someone at this table..." I said. I always loved to pick on Kyle and Landon a little when I got the chance.

"Well it can't be me since neither of you have seen me naked before." Landon said with his head held high.

"What about that one time at the lake when your trunks fell off when you were on the rope swing?" Kyle asked while laughing.

"Oh shut up. Well then it has to be me since London has never seen you." He looked at both of us.

"Yeah" we said at the same time a little too quick and nervous.

"London....Kyle....." He looked between us not believing us.

"What?" I tried to say as innocently as possible.

"What don't I know?"

"You know everything dude." Kyle spoke up, but probably ruined it all.

"No way. What the hell did you and my sister do?"

"Nothing." I said and tried to leave the table but Landon grabbed my arm and pulled me back down. He was started to scare me and I wanted to tell but I don't think Kyle wanted me to.

"Dude chill." Kyle tried to help but it wasn't working.

"Dude. I will not chill. What the hell did you do with my sister? If you don't tell me I will seriously beat your ass." He was getting really upset now and I needed to end this quickly.

"Landon it was nothing. We both were really drunk at a party the summer before junior year and nothing serious happened." I said trying to calm him down but it wasn't working.

"Yeah. We both decided since we were virgins that it would be good to lose it to a best friend, it got a little heated but then I told her I couldn't and that our first time needed to be sober and that if we still had this idea in the morning we would act on it but we decided not to." Kyle said honestly and I was surprised by how calm Landon was at that time. He looked over at me.

"Is this the whole truth?"

"Yes. Promise." I said and gave him a sincere smile.

"Okay." He said and I went back to my phone. I looked at my pictures and saw a handful of Louis. Some were of random things in his house, and others were of him making funny faces. This is why I loved the boy. Like. I like him. That's it. Nothing more.

----------------------

A/N: So this is long over due. Sorry. Been busy and really lazy sorry. But I am going to try and update it more often now. Hope you like it. Thank you to all who are reading it. Please leave comments and suggestions and don't forget to vote!! Also don't forget I have an Instagram and Twitter that has all of this on it. Both usernames are the same as this. @wmyb_hbg    I love you all!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 477 33
She's the kind of girl you see roaming through the halls quietly, full of anxiety, she worries about everything. She doesn't like to be alone, never...
1.4K 23 8
Amna and her best friend Mackenzie think their lives are going perfectly, until a special boyband come's to their school, and everyone is drooling ov...
277K 11.1K 27
Niall Horan seemed like a regular boy to everyone at school. No one ever felt the need to ask him if everything was okay, or if his personal life was...
4.7K 80 23
Daina is lucky enough to get a place at her dream school in London. By mistake she meets Niall Horan and his friends, and by mistake she falls for hi...