Demons (Damirae)

By Bats_1213

*Set after The Judas Contract* Life has gone back to some semblance of normalcy for the titans after the whol... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
SORRYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven
Chapter Ninety-Eight
Chapter Ninety-Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Five

9K 188 138
By Bats_1213

"Um...what about me?", Adyn -the demon- pointed at himself.

The solemn mood what instantly broken, with the others on alert as Dick took a threatening stance. Without a second thought, Raven stood in front of Adyn, hands raised peacefully towards Nightwing (who was death-glaring the alarmed demon).

"Dick, calm down.", the witch ordered. "He's on our side."

With a slightly nonplussed expression on his face, he relaxed his pose, head quirked not unlike a dog. Damian sighed, though he recognised that if it were him in Grayson's position, he would have done more or less the same thing.

"Grayson, we haven't the time for nonsense, decide what to do once we reach the Manor.", Damian said.

*****

As the car drove away from the city centre (after having dropped Garfield off) Dick commented just to break the silence, "By the way, don't worry: your dog is at our place." He shot Kori a quick smile which she unsteadily returned.

Then they fell in to

Ten

Awkward

Minutes

...

Extremely

Awkwardly

Awkward...

Briefly, Damian's emerald gaze met Raven's amethyst, conveying a flurry of emotions. Boredom. Concern. Anxiety. Without realising, the two -separated by Jaime, Donna, Jon and Adyn- had been staring at each other for a copiously lengthy time, mostly lost in thought.

"Well,", Nightwing coughed, clearing his throat, "here we are, Wayne Manor."

He stopped the vehicle as it made its way through the gates, gates that signalled impending doom for many of those in the car. Besides her, Raven nudged Adyn, widening her eyes at him, brows raised at his still-present horns and blood-red complexion.

Realisation dawning on his face, the demon announced quickly, "Please, don't be alarmed, I just need to change back in to my other form."

Not leaving them any time to react, a dim ruby glow surrounded Adyn, lasting barely more than a second. In utter awe, the titans observed as his visage altered drastically: violently rouged skin turned to a pale pink; obtuse horns shrunk to mere stubs; locks whiter than platinum darkened to a rosy champagne, hanging in long ringlets down the side of his face. Yet Adyn's eyes kept their deep scarlet hue, not unlike the flames of his birthplace.

Taking their expressions with a good countenance, Adyn just smiled, sharing a bemused look with his fellow demon.

To their gawping he laughed, "What, you didn't think I permanently looked like that? It's only my 'battle face', if you will."

Their eyebrows remained heavenwards (except for Damian's of course, he wasn't nearly surprised).

Sighing, Jaime shook his head, "I've seen too much shit right now to question it. Let's just go."

Thoughts like wise inclined, the titans stumbled out of the car (as per usual) falling in a heap on the ground. Hence, the next minute was spent untangling limbs, dodging stray first, flinching at Arabic swearing etc. Naturally, this occurred right. in. front. of. Batman.

Oh, and the rest of the batfamily who were peeking out of a window. (A.N:I love them so much OMFGMNKDBJFJFIB!!!)

***After***Finally***Getting***Up***

Emotions masked, Bruce Wayne cleared his throat, stopping a fight that was about to break out between Jaime and Damian. Abashed, Bluebeetle kept his eyes fixated on the ground, Damian, on the other hand, was staring intently at his father. His father who he hadn't seen in person for over a year.

Meeting his eyes for a millisecond, the son was addled at the regret that lay within the pools of aqua blue. But before he could think more on the subject, Bruce's attention was captured by the pink-haired demon. Judging by the information he had previously obtained (through means only known by him...and probably Alfred) this was the person that had been pursued by otherworldly attackers...Bruce would have to keep tabs on this demon -though he could tell that no real threat lay there. Unlike the daughter of Trigon who stood besides Kent's son -he had first-hand witnessed the power she held, and to be wary was within reason.

Surveying the titans, he noted the despair weighing them down. A bluntness in their features. Red around their eyes. Koriand'r in particular seemed to be on the verge of tears. Which was understandable, he recognised. After all, when Jason left...

Leaving that thought, Bruce addressed the titans, leading them to the Manor doors, "Welcome titans, please come inside."

There was a softness to his tone that neither Damian nor Raven had been expecting. The stoic image Raven had of Mr Wayne -a justified image too- was put in doubt at his words. With caution, she and the others followed the billionaire in to the elaborate mansion, marvelling at the grandeur of the interior.

At the end of the entrance (which was large to the point of irrationality) there was a door opening to the main sitting room. Walking through, they were met with a chaotic scene: a young man with short black hair was shouting at three people (one with long blonde tresses; another with black hair and a white streak in it; the last with shoulder-length, midnight locks A.N: What, their hair is very recognisable!) who were attempting to fight each other from atop the sofa, all the while, a woman in a wheelchair was using her laptop, seemingly unaware of the chaos before her.

As soon as Bruce set foot in the room, they froze in position. Almost immediately, the 'batkids' stood to attention, forming a line with innocent expressions on their faces. Just as they were about to start their dramatic tale of confessions and forced actions, Batman shut them up with a look.

"Sorry.", Tim said.

Cassie and Stephanie just shrugged, smirking slightly. And Jason being Jason flipped the bird on Tim when he thought Bruce wasn't looking.

Then they saw Damian.

A.N

Yep... it's the Batfamily. I just couldn't write a story in the DC universe without them! Let's be honest now, you can't not love the batboys- it's a fact.

Anyway, incase you're wondering this is what I picture Adyn to look like:

Also, to clarify, this is all the characters ages and stuff:

Damian Wayne- Age: 15 1/2 Height:5'9 (yeah, he had a growth spurt)

Raven 'Rachel' Roth- Age: 16 Height:5'7

Jon Kent/Superboy- Age:13 Height:5'8

Donna Troy/Wondergirl- Age:13 Height:5'3

Jaime Reyes/Bluebeetle- Age:16 Height:5'8

Garfield Logan/Beastboy- Age:16 Height:5'6

Koriand'r/Starfire- Age:??? Height:6'4

Richard 'Dick' Grayson/Nightwing- Age:28 Height: 5'9

Timothy 'Tim' Drake/ Red Robin- Age:20 Height:5'5 (Tim is really small and probably needs to eat more)

Jason Todd/Red Hood- Age:22 Height:6'0

Cassandra 'Cassie' Cain/Orphan- Age:22 Height:5'5

Stephanie Brown/ Batgirl- Age:21 Height:5'5

Barbara 'Babs' Gordon/Oracle- Age: *between Dick and Bruce's ages* Height:5'7

Bruce Wayne/Batman- Age: No one shall ever know...apart from Alfred Height:6'2

Alfred Pennyworth/ The World's Greatest Butler -Age:??? Height: 5'10

Hope that was useful ;3

-Bats

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 33.4K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
241K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
72K 2.8K 16
nanami x male reader x gojou ~ โ™ก๏ธŽ ~ "I'm just a kid though." "Yep, a kid with grown-up powers!" (M/N) was a powerful sorcerer in Okinawa, Japan, hid...
10.2K 348 11
| uchiha sasuke x oc AU " it has been a while, hasn't it?" 2021.01.21 > #4 sasukexoc