Heartbreak [Jack Gilinsky]

Oleh cashtonpls

Jack and Jack have been best friends since kindergarten. But what happens when Johnson's little sister and Gi... Lebih Banyak

Heartbreak [magcon ff]
I - Carter
II - Amber
III - Devils Brew
IV - Hangover
V - Betrayal
VI - Guilty
VII - Forgive and Forget
IX - Aunestie
X - Amber strikes again
XI - Donkey Fucker
XII - Meatballs
XIII - I'm sorry
XIV - Back Together
XV - Harm
XVI - I Missed You
XVII - Finally
XVIII - Truth
XIX - Goosebumps
XX - Hover
XXI - Pickle Party
XXII - Krispy Kreme
XXIII - Broken
XXIV - Pain
XXV - Choice
XXVI - Definite
XXVII - Apology
XXVIII - Pancakes
XXIX - Reunion
XXX - Hormonal Teenagers
XXXI - Torn
XXXII - Alice
XXXIII - Fight
XXXIV - Punch
NOT AN UPDATE BUT
XXXVII - Drunk
XXXVIII - The beginning

VIII - Hush, baby

36.1K 647 291
Oleh cashtonpls

"Why isn't Jack with you, don't you drive him?" I asked, as we rounded the corner to my house and his car came to a halt.

He grinned. "He went to stalk Lexi."

"Oh my gosh," I rolled my eyes. "Those two need to seriously date already. We all know they like each other."

"So you're not awkward with your best friend dating your brother?" He asked, killing the engine.

I turned to face him, still cuddled in his super comfy blanket. "I guess not?" He didn't seem convinced so I continued, "I mean it's a little weird, but I love them both and they're kind of perfect together don't you think?"

He chuckled, his eyes crinkling like they always did when he laughed. "Opposites attract, don't they." He murmured after his laughter died out, his smile fading and he just looked at me.

"What?" I asked, my cheeks starting to tingle.

His eyebrows came together and his eyes glided to my lips. "Aren't we opposites?" He whispered, his face closer than it was five seconds ago. We were about eight inches apart, and my cheeks were probably red.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my voice low and soft. My mind was completely jumbled at his actions, and I had no idea what to do. My heart was beating loudly in my chest and the only thing I could hear besides the drumming in my ears was our hard breathing. I was absolutely immobilized. I didn't pull away, and I didn't lean in.

His eyes flicked from my eyes to my lips as he inched closer. His hand came up to put a hair behind my ear, his finger lingering on my cheek, caressing it and sending sparks all over. My breath hitched in my throat as he was only three inches away from me, his hot breath mingling with mine.

Suddenly my phone rang loudly in the small space, and I jumped, my soul almost leaving my body.

Jack quickly jumped away from me, both of us probably realizing what had just happened.

"Aren't you going to pick that up?" He said, referring to my still ringing cell phone.

After progressing his words, I fumbled for the phone in my pocket, sliding across my phone to answer the call.

"H-hello?" I stuttered, removing the blanket from my already heated body.

"Julia, tell Jack I won't come home for another hour." It was Jack.

My wide eyes connected with the boy next to me and I nodded even though my brother on the other side of the line couldn't see me.

"Yes. Yeah. Sure." I fumbled for the door handle to get out of the fucking sauna of a car and stepped outside in the nice cold air, cooling myself instantly.

"Are you home yet? Is he there?" Jack continued, his voice distracted like he didn't even care for the answer.

I somehow took it like he was on to us, like he knew exactly what had happened between his little sister and his best friend.

"What? No. I mean yes." My voice was high. "I mean he is here. He brought me home."

"He did? You guys had fun?"

"No! I mean sure, yes we had a blast." I rushed, walking up to my house. "You?"

"I'm fine. I'll see you later." With that he hung up, and I sighed deeply.

I turned around to see Jack standing behind me with hands in his pockets, staring at me as if to wait for my reaction.

"That..." I started, running my fingers through my loosened ponytail, "Whatever that was," I continued, referring to the little incident in the car. "Can never happen again."

He slowly nodded.

"I am your best friends little sister." I stated more so to myself than to him. "We..." I paused, looking for the right words. "We can't ever be a thing. I'm just your best friends annoying little sister and it should stay like that."

He nodded again, but I swear he wasn't paying attention to what I was saying.

"I'm serious, Jack."

"You're hot when you're serious." He said, smirking.

Wait, what?! Did he really just say that?

"Jack!" I exclaimed, feeling the urge to slap him. "Where the hell is this coming from all of a sudden?"

He never fucking liked me, why did he just say that? And why did he almost kiss me in the car earlier?

"I am seriously going to injure your nut sack if you don't work with me here."

His eyes widened. "Okay, okay." He said, his hands automatically cupping his nuts. "Don't kick my balls."

Once in sophomore year I kneed him so hard in the balls after I found out he hooked up with one of my best friends, and he actually had to go to the hospital for it. He didn't talk to me for five months.

"Look, I don't know--" Suddenly a loud bang of thunder shook the freaking floor and I shrieked at the sound, clinging to Jack. A bolt of lightning flashed across the dark sky and rain started pouring down.

I was absolutely terrified of fucking thunder and I almost crapped my pants. Jack acted quickly, pulling the keys from my pocket while I almost squeezed him to death, hiding in his warmth. He unlocked the door to my house, holding me close while pretty much carrying me inside. Shivers ran up my spine and I whimpered as another loud bang of thunder echoed in the neighborhood and he closed the door behind us.

I could feel tears welling up, that's how scared I was.

"Hush, baby, shh," Jack whispered, petting my hair and lifting my feet off the ground as he carried me up the stairs. "I'm here, it's okay." He continued.

I had him in a death grasp basically. My face was pressed into his chest while he opened and closed a door before trying to put me down on what seemed to be my bed and he let go. Not two seconds later after I almost relaxed a little another sound of thunder exploded and I shrieked again, jumping off my bed and diving under my desk, curling into a ball.

My heart was hammering against my chest and I started crying. I hated thunder so much it wasn't even funny.

My face was pressed between my knees as I tried to become as little as possible before arms wrapped around my shoulders, and I was pulled into Jack's arms. I was a little surprised we both fit under my desk, but it worked, and I felt safer in his arms with his soothing words than ever.

My phone rang once again, waking me up from my short slumber. I felt nice and warm while I reached for my phone and picked up.

"Hello?" I mumble hoarsely.

"Hey, can you let me in, I don't have my key and it's pouring out."

My eyes were closed while I slowly progressed what was happening. "Who is this?"

"It's Jack you retard, hurry up, I'm soaking wet." And he hung up.

Jack... soaking... Wait, what?

Suddenly there was movement beside me in the dark and I shone my phones light on a sleeping Jack, his arm around me, my body sprawled atop of his.

Quickly I got on my feet, stumbling back and falling down on my bed.

What?

My phone rang again, bringing my mind back to Jack. He was outside in the rain.

"Shit." I exclaimed, before rushing out my room and down the stairs to unlock the front door. In front of me was a grumpy soaking Jack Johnson, quickly stepping inside our nice dry home.

"Get me a towel." He mumbled, and I nodded.

I rushed up the stairs again and into my room. I flicked on the light, instantly waking Jack who sat up straight in a flash while I opened my closet to get a towel.

"Where am I?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes lazily.

I didn't say anything and left the room again, going downstairs and tossing my brother a towel.

"Is Jack here?" He asked me, starting to dry himself.

"Yeah..." I muttered, turning around again, and walking up the stairs, tired of my little stairs cardio after that power nap.

"Yo, Jack-O." Gilinsky suddenly appeared out of nowhere, passing me down the stairs. "How you been?"

"I'm good man. This weather is fucking horrible."

They started up their conversation while I silently made my way to my room, remembering his warm arms around me while I dozed off to sleep.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

119 0 14
Jack and Jack and I are all best friends we have been since birth basically and so Jack J finally tild each other we liked each other more then frien...
306K 4.6K 42
Cameron's Dallas's twin sister Emma, falls for the one & only, Jack Gilinsky. will the depression brought on by a death, break them, or make them str...
136K 1.8K 19
Ellie Johnson is Jack Johnson's 17 year old sister. She also sings covers of songs, does vines, and makes YouTube videos. Plus she is in Magcon. She...
78.3K 1.6K 30
Hard to Hate Him~ Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, and Sage Emerson have been best friends since Jack and Jack were in kindergarten, and always will be...