The Girl's Pack: A DC/ YJ Fan...

Autorstwa CrazyFreckledGinger

Ever wanted to be in a love triangle? What about a love... pentagon? Roy Harper x Jason Todd x Reader x Dick... Więcej

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1: A Runaway
Chapter 2: Located
Chapter 3: Long Awaited Presence
Chapter 4: Complications
Chapter 5: Missing And Found
Chapter 7: A Talk With The Wise One
Chapter 8: The Nightmares Begin
Chapter 9: Training, Kinda
Chapter 10: Innocence
Chapter 11: Revealed
Chapter 12: Lost
Chapter 13: Home?
Chapter 14: Options
Chapter 15: Kitty Problems
Chapter 16: The Game Is On
Chapter 17: Project Antiquity
Chapter 18: Caged And Needy
I need to get this off my chest (A/N)
Chapter 19: Mission
Chapter 20: An Associate?
Chapter 21: First Mission
Chapter 22: Failed?
Chapter 23: Wrong Signals
Chapter 24: Back With The Pack And Gone Again
Chapter 25: A Planned Cornoration
Chapter 26: The Talk
Chapter 27: The Plan
Chapter 28: Heartbroken
Chapter 29: Found Out
Chapter 30: The Plan Of Attack
Chapter 31: The New Heir
Chapter 32: Mentor
Chapter 33: Dumbasses With Ice Creams [Final]

Chapter 6: New Residence

3.6K 112 38
Autorstwa CrazyFreckledGinger

Nightwing mimicked his mentor's action, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

"You know what to do!" Batman whispered to him.

-------------

A few days later....

Your PoV

I sighed as I gazed at the big lake in front of me. For a billionaire, you'd think he'd have a house in the middle of Gotham to display his wealth and all, not in the middle of a forest kilometres away from the city, with a huge body of water a few meters away. I clung to the leather jacket as the cold attempted to get to me. Heavy footsteps made its way towards the balcony. Soon, the Red Hood was standing beside me, only in his domino mask. We stayed in a comfortable silence for a few minutes until I spoke up.

"Thank you."

"Uh?" He asked, gazing towards me.

"For everything, the jacket and taking care of Grey, I don't know what he would have done without you. Neither would I for that matter." I chuckled sadly. I never looked at him, knowing that even if I did, I could not get an expression from him in his domino mask.

"It's nothing, I know how it feels to be alone." He smiled sadly. I place a comforting hand on his arm and stood close to him. We were once again engulfed in silence.

"Are you okay?" He whispered, breaking the silence. I hummed questioningly.

"You've been distant and kinda nervous since the whole..."

"Yeah I know, I'm just a bit shaken up that's all." I whispered, looking down at the ground.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head.

"Not yet..." I mumbled.

"Do you want a hug?" He chuckled. I smiled as I nodded enthusiastically. He opened his arms to me.

I smiled as I placed my hands on his chest, nuzzling my face into his neck as he tightened his grip around my waist and placed his chin on my head. I sighed peacefully as I breathed in his scent. His aura and warmth making me feel at ease. The door to the balcony opened automatically as Nightwing appeared along with Kid Flash.

"Mr Wayne has kindly accepted our offer. You can stay for as long as you want." He nodded.

"I don't need your 'Bruce Wayne' act, I know who all of you are." I smiled at them. Nightwing raised an eyebrow.

"Dick Grayson, Wally West, Jason Todd!" I pointed, still in Jason's chest.

"How do you know?" Nightwing asked. Kid Flash raised an eyebrow at me, waiting for a response as I never answered his.

"It's kinda obvious. No offence, but you're not that great at hiding your identity."

Dick hummed suspiciously.

"Anyway, thank you." I nodded. We all walked inside, Jason took his domino mask off as he showed me to my room.

"Do you have spare clothes by chance?" I asked as I handed his leather jacket back.

"I think so, lemme check!" He stated as he walked out of my room. Sitting down on the bed, I took a deep breath. Looking at how nicely decorated the room was.

"(Y/N)?" A little voice whispered.

"Grey?" I mumbled as I peered at the open door.

"Can I sleep with Mommy?"

"Baby, of course, you can, you don't have to ask me for every single thing unless it's not something you think would be reasonable!" I cooed.

"Yay, thank you!" He giggled as he flew to me and gave me a big lick on the cheek and flew away. I let out a short laugh and started taking my boots off.

"I only have a shirt babe sorry, I'll go to my apartment tomorrow and get some comfier clothes," Jason explained as he threw the shirt at me.

"That's fine, thank you so much!" I smiled.

"Well good night sweet cheeks." He smiled back and scratched his neck.

"Good night Jay," I yawned. I think I saw a faint blush appear on his cheeks as he strolled away. I closed the door and stripped away my clothes, taking a quick shower then putting my underwear back on, then Jason's shirt.

----Time Skip-----

The next morning....

I woke up slowly, smiling as I stretched. I haven't slept in a comfy bed for what felt like forever. I rearranged my hair and walked out of the room. Following the scent of a nice breakfast, I quickly found the kitchen.

"Good morning," I mumbled as I rubbed my eye due to the intense sunlight. Jason was cooking and had not noticed my presence until I spoke up. Wally, Roy and Dick were seated, on their phones and nodded in my direction once they heard me.

"Good morning." Ayaka greeted from the floor, a few meters away from the dining table.

"Here you go ba-abe." Jason stuttered as he looked at me. I smiled at him as I took the plate from him and walked to the dining table.

Dick and Roy's eyes widened as Wally chocked on air.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked. Wally just stared at me, mouth agape as his voice caught in his throat.

"We're just... not used to seeing a girl in nothing but underwear and a shirt." Roy chuckled nervously, a very apparent blush on his cheeks.

"Oh, well sorry, Jason said this is the only clothes he has here!" I smiled innocently.

I gazed to Wally, who was still staring at me. My eyebrows furrowed and Dick followed my gaze to him, slapping the back of his head to make him come back to reality.

"Y-yeah, we can help you sh-shop for clothes." Wally smiled widely as he tried to speak.

"And underwear!" He added, earning another slap on the back of his head.

"Um, sorry but I might shop for myself for that, I don't feel comfortable around men when it comes to undergarment." I explained shyly.

"Heh, we're men." Wally laughed dorkily, earning yet another slap on the back of his head.

"I'll make you acquainted with the girls of the team if you want so that you can buy lingeri- I mean underwear with them." Dick blushed heavily at his correction.

"Or both-"

"Shut up Wally!" Roy snapped.

"Wait, do you smell that?" I asked, looking up and sniffing the air. Kaleb stood up and mimicked my action, trying to find the source of it. The boys also started sniffing the air, furrowing their eyebrows as they could not smell a thing. Kaleb soon turned to Wally and growled threateningly at him.

"Stop it!!" He barked.

"What? I'm not doing anthin-"

"Wally, your pants." Roy nodded to him. The redhead and Dick looked down and saw a bulge forming.

"Stop releasing hormones!" He snapped again.

"Okay, okay!!" Wally whimpered.

------Time Skip-----

"Team, this is (Y/N)." Nightwing presented.

"Hello, my name's M'gan but you can call me Megan!" The green bubbly girl smiled.

"Kaldur." The man in red greeted.

"Artemis." The green suited blond haired girl nodded.

"Superboy." The Superman look-alike mumbled.

"There are some of the first superheroes that have helped us start the Young Justice team." Nightwing explained to me.

"Nice to meet you all," I nodded shyly.

"So what's this about shopping?" Artemis smirked as Megan squealed delightedly.

-----Time Skip-----

"How did you like the team?" Nightwing asked.

"They're great." I smiled.

"(Y/N), we should continue your training," Ayaka explained as she walked up to us.

"Sure." I sighed as I walked back to the Manor.

Nightwing's PoV

I gazed upon the pair as they slowly disappeared in the hallway. I was going to use this time efficiently to try and find a way to know more about them. My phone buzzed. Damian was back, I paced to the front door and opened it.

"Why did you call me Grayson?" He asked slightly pissed.

"I told you in the message." I lightly slapped his shoulder.

"You said wolves, what is that supposed to mean?" He asked as he took his hood off and proceeded inside. Batman soon arrived and gazed at his youngest son.

"What are you-"

"Grayson told me there were wolves here so I came to see if he was mad."

"Batman, Nightwing, a word," Malakai asked as he prowled to them, Ayaka by his side. I felt Damian freeze beside me as his eyes grew wide. I think I might have forgotten to mention that the wolves were taller than him and could speak.

Batman nodded as I walked by his side, Robin by mines.

The wolves sat down in front of us, with hard eyes as we stopped.

"I'm sure, as humans, you would want to know about (Y/N)'s past and our origins, I will not be tolerating any form of manipulation towards her. Any questions you may have will be directed to me. If you don't, you will suffer the consequences," Kai explained "Is that understood?"

We nodded as he hummed and walked back to the training area.

Ayaka sat down at the edge of the training room as Kai strolled back to the rest of the pack.

Your PoV

"(Y/N), I want you to learn how to use a bow." She explained. I groaned but could only comply as I walked to the arsenal of weapons, and took a bow.

"Do you even know how to use a bow?" Roy teased from behind me.

"I'm learning okay? Give me a break." I chuckled as I tried aiming at the target.

"Need help?" He asked.

"Sure."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

21.6K 521 71
What would happen if bestfriends roy harper and Jason Todd decide to raise their daughters together as single dads. Lian harper and aria Todd have be...
13.8K 800 38
He had his father's stature and built making him almost a miniature copy of the fierce CEO of Wayne Enterprises. Though the tint of his skin and the...
399K 9.1K 54
Title pretty much says it all, this book is basically just full of young justice character X readers :3 feel free to send requests or write them in t...
5.2K 149 15
After coming back to life, Jason (now Red Hood) feels like he may be all alone. His family knew he was back, but Jason stayed away from them, afraid...