HELPLESS LOVE ⇒ BILL DENBROUGH

By -LEVSGF-

"the plan will work, it's a great plan. don't worry," seventeen year old y/n y/l/n is stuck in a situation sh... More

casting
every step of the way
fake boyfriend?
strawberry
my life is like a romcom
life can kiss my ass
game day
sunrises and slow kisses
blinded
innocent act
do you think i fucked up?
because i miss her
why didn't you tell me?
enjoying your company
whoops
actually...

naive

6.9K 189 407
By -LEVSGF-

y/n held onto bill's hand as they walked out of the school doors. beverly was standing next to y/n, third-wheeling. "you know bill, stan isn't here so you don't you have to hold her hand." beverly said with a raised brow.

"o-oh i know, j-just thought it would be m-more believable when he does s-see us," he said his pale face heating up as he watched his ginger friend. the three walked over to the bike racks, where everyone else was at.

"whose's ready for the quarry?" mike asked with a small smile. some raised their hands or said "me".

"i'm going to go home before the quarry, so i can grab some snacks." y/n said looking up at bill. she had driven bill to school today so that means he doesn't have his bike with him. so he just nodded at y/n for that bit of information.

"we'll see you there," she said pulling bill away from the group. the two were away from the group she started speaking. "plus i wanted to ride my bike there, though it would be nice. it's also a nice day today so why not." she said.

"t-that sounds nice, i'll r-ride my bike with you so y-you're not alone," he said getting into the passenger seat. this time with y/n driving.

she pulled into bill's driveway so he can get out. "i should be done in like fifteen minutes so just bike over to my house when you're done getting ready." bill nodded and closed the door of the car.

"o-okay see you in f-fifteen minutes," he said with a small soft smile. and with that, the girl drove to her house.

the girl pulled her keys out to turn her car off. then getting out of the beat-up car. grabbing her backpack as she was doing so. she swung her backpack over one of her shoulders as she looked for her house key. once she saw the gold-colored key she unlocked her door. a sigh came out of her lips once she stepped foot into the comfort of her home. yet her mom wasn't home, and neither was her dad.

the first thing she did was walk up the stairs that lead to the rooms. she turned right once at the top and faced her closed door. she opened her door and was hit with the warmth her room had to offer. she placed her backpack on the floor as she closed her door. since she was already home, she decided to change into a bathing suit. so she grabbed her light pink bikini top and her matching bikini bottoms with white daisies on it. then she placed a nice flowy floral dress that buttons up. she wanted something that was easy to slip on and off. then she put on some white crew socks and black converse. the girl went to her closet and pulled out an older backpack of hers to put her towel and snacks in.

the girl went into the kitchen, she already put her towel in the backpack so she put some of her friends' favorite snacks into her backpack. some chips, sweets, etc. after she was done putting her snacks and drinks inside her backpack, she made her way towards the garage door to grab the bike she hasn't used in forever. she spotted the light yellow painting and fast-walked towards its. yep, it was her baby. she smiled at her bike and started to head towards the front of the garage to manually open it. it creaked and made noises that roared around the first level of the house. but finally, she opened it just enough for her to get out of the garage. she put the stand out for her bike and turned around to close her garage.

"y-you look gorgeous a-as you always do." bill said riding his bike up to her driveway.

"thank you bill, you don't look bad yourself," she said, sending him a toothy smile. showing her faint dimple on one of her cheeks.

"do you n-need help?" he asked once he put the stand out for his bike.

"no, i got some muscles. i should be fine," she said chuckling. she placed her hands on the garage door and started closing it. after a minute of causing noise, it stopped once it was fully closed. she turned around and got on top of the dirty bike. "onward now lads!" she said in a British accent. she kicked the stand up and placed her feet on the pedal and started pedaling.

"o-oh god, you're just like r-richie." bill said chuckling at her. pedaling right after her.

"nothing's like richie," she said turning her head to glance at him.

-

"so uh, who's going first?" richie said looking down the cliff. beverly was about to jump but heard hurried footsteps behind them. the group turned around and saw the couple running with their hands laced with each other. their laughing erupting the woods behind them.

"suck it losers!" y/n said, their feet off the ground and into the air.

"oh shit!" richie said looking at the two, hearing a loud splash.

"are you guys coming or what?" y/n asked. this was beverly's cue to jump. her giggles were heard from a mile away it seemed like. then mike jumped, than richie, then ben, than stan, sammy, felicity, and finally eddie. eddie's girlish screamed caused laughter spread around the water.

the group played many games, but right now they were playing chicken fight.

y/n was currently sitting on bill's shoulders while sammy was sitting on stan's shoulders. the short-haired girl had a smug smirk on her face as she was pushing y/n as hard as she can.

"i know you're little secret, you're in love with stan," she said low enough for y/n to hear. the girl's eyebrows furrowed in anger. "and guess what, he doesn't give a fuck about you. he told me he just pity's you so that's why he still talks to you." sammy was about to open her mouth to say another hurtful comment but y/n pushed her, and she pushed her hard. sammy held onto the other girl's arm. bill gripped on y/n's thighs to make sure she stays stable. then before she knows it both stan and sammy fell into the water.

"t-team works make the d-dream work." bill said looking up at her. his lips twitched up into a smirk. his hands held the back of her legs and he pushed her off.

"you little stank!" y/n said once she resurfaced. all she was meet with was a laughing bill. "glad i could make you laugh, b-billy," she said rolling her eyes.

"a-aw baby." bill playfully pouts, he swam closer to her. "d-don't be salty now," she said embracing her.

"aw you guys are actually cute," beverly said as she swam to them, richie following closely behind her.

"yeah, if i didn't know about the plan, i would have thought you guys were actually in love," he said with a chuckle.

"oh hush richie," she said, resting her head on bill's shoulder as his arms are still wrapped around the girl.

-

beverly and y/n were laying on their stomachs. sun-tanning, y/n felt a pair of eyes on her so she turned her head and saw bill shifting his gaze quickly. his cheeks starting turn a deep red color, the girl giggled at her friend. however, she still felt eyes on her body. the h/c haired girl looked around and saw stan looking at her. he sent her a soft smile, which she gladly returned.

sammy was talking to him until she found out he wasn't listening. she looked around and saw stan staring at one of the girls she hates the most. none other than y/n. she sent daggers at the girl before slapping stan's arm softly, so she can have his attention.

"stan, you aren't even listening to me." she bickered, causing multiple eyes to land on the couple. "how about you stop staring at y/n's ass and pay attention to your girlfriend." she continued, getting up from the rock she previously sat on.

"sammy, can we not start fighting here?" stan questioned softly to the girl, standing upright after her.

"just take me home, stanley," she said crossing her arms.

the noodlehead boy nodded sheepishly, before slowly grabbing his things.

"bye losers, i'll see you guys later." stan said walking away with sammy. he turned his head a little and smiled oh so small at y/n.

-

"he smiled at me bill! he was actually looking at me instead of sammy." the girl exclaimed, the wind blowing her hair as they rode home on their bikes.

"t-that's good y/n." bill said, smiling shyly at his friend. it kills him that she doesn't see him like she sees stan. he wished that she would be head over heels for him, but no. the universe had to curse him by liking his close friend that has no feelings for him. his eyebrows furrowed as he watched the road in front of him. he wants to tell her his feelings, but he's just scared. scared of what might happen afterward.

"y/n i-." he paused, the h/c haired girl turned around. giving him that smile he fell in love with. he was actually going to tell her. "i g-got a new skateboard." he blurted out. the girl raised a brow at her friend. good job billy, you had to chicken out. fucking idiot.

bill smiled sheepishly at her. "that's good, i would like to see it sometime." she said before turning her head back to the road. both heading home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.8K 35
(Completed, for impatient readers!) In which Wren "Bee" Hutsbee shoots for Bill Denbrough, but hits Eddie Kaspbrak right in the heart. Ironically, f...
19.6K 211 22
Your Richies younger sister (y/n) Bill Denbrough is your long lasting best friend started having feelings for you but you thought he liked Beverly S...
197K 5K 21
[ 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ] ❛𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚?❜ You've remained best friend...
10K 296 25
█ 。:* ──── in which the new girl and the infamous town sweetheart kick off the start of a teen-romance. 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄──── this story features mentions of...