Star Wars EpisodeIVAU: Reviva...

By miamircada

Several years after the famous Anakin Skywalker mysteriously disappeared, Chancellor Organa informs Padme of... More

Introduction
Visualizing the Main Cast
Anakin's Whereabouts
The Mission
Mobs Gone Wrong
The Rebel Alliance Meets
News of Pessimism
Departure
Old Ben Kenobi
Eden's Data Card
The Chase
Ben's History Lesson
Infiltration
Organa's Message
Chancellor Organa's Dinner Banquet
Welcome Aboard
The Search for Eden
The Scramble
Undercover
Trouble on Batuu
The Incomplete Prophecy
Lux's Last Stand
Meeting Lando
Dinner and a Deal
Escape from Cloud City
The Jedi Temple
Ben's Retelling
The Jedi Archives
Han's Prerogative
Invasion
The Interrogation
Jailbreak

The Tie Fighter Chase

24 2 0
By miamircada

Leia's POV

"Hey, look, what's that?" I pointed somewhere in the distance. The Stormtrooper looked over there. Seeing my chance, I punched him in the face before I ran.

"There she is! Get her!" the Stormtrooper yelled. Suddenly, I had about seven of them on my tail. Seeing a Tie Fighter in the distance, I scrambled to it and got in.

Making my escape, I steered towards the exit and blasted off. Almost immediately, I saw green blaster fire coming my way.

"Oh no!" I cried as I steered to the right. I looked behind me and realized how close they were to me. My attention diverted forward. I screamed as I saw an asteroid headed my way and steered out of the way.

More blaster fire zoomed past me as I tried to dodge them all. A particularly big meteor came into view all of a sudden. I yelped as I steered upward and closed my eyes, expecting to collide with the meteor, along with a deafening explosion. Instead, nothing. I opened my eyes to outer space, which stretched for infinity.

Green blaster fire made contact with my Tie Fighter, causing it to spin uncontrollably. I suddenly felt the urge to vomit.

Eventually, I regained control of the vehicle, only to dodge another gigantic asteroid. More green blaster fire blasted past my Tie Fighter, causing me to gasp. Suddenly, something blew up behind me. Before I knew it, my vehicle exploded, leaving me floating in space. As I was floating in space, I looked at my hands, which began to freeze up. I saw a Star Destroyer above me, and then my whole world went white before it turned black.

---

Author's Note: So sorry this was so short. What do you think happened to Leia?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 80 5
An accident drops Vader into Obi-Wan's backyard on Tatooine. Literally. With Sidious dead, he can bring his family back together. Perhaps, he can eve...
12K 214 20
After leaving the planet of Mortis Obi-wan Kenobi and Ashoka Tano awake to find Anakin is missing. After months of searching the galaxy and trying to...
946 50 11
Killed on Mustafar by Sidious while attempting to rescue Vader, Ahsoka is reborn as Luke's adopted younger sister. She struggles with constantly reme...
1.6K 78 19
In a universe where Anakin defeats Palpatine, he's sucked through a wormhole into a different reality. The Republic is gone, transformed into an Empi...