The GazettE ONESHOTS

By To_Dazzling_Darkness

REITUKI AND AOIHA!!!! DONT FORGET ABOUT KAIONNAISE OR JUST KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is for people who likes Ya... More

The GazettE ONESHOTS
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!
Texting #1
Shopping w/ RUKI
Texting #2
Dinner Party
The Sleep Over
Texting #3
Psycho Teddy
The ABC Game because The GazettE was Bored for the First 30 Minutes
Problem
Haunted School Caused by Minecraft Gaming
Ruki's Secret Diary
Texting #4
The Cute Nerd...
Sickness
NEW FANFIC
The Cute Nerd... (Part 2)
Texting #5
Texting #6
On the Train? Seriously?!
Thank you all my fans!!!!!
We Just Met...
Gaze_Stalker2002 request
Omg!!! Please read!!
Inside Beast
Halloween
Notice!!
Ruki Seflie I found
Just Friends . . . But Turns Into Something Else
What is Love
Please Read. ^ ^
The Year-End Party
Love Me Harder
Birthday Message to Ruki
I Know I'm Not the Only One
Mr. Kinkiness
I Know I'm Not the Only One Part:2
I AM Offering This Poem- (Reituki)
Such a Tease
I'm Sick (Reituki)
My Pianist
Just wanna show artwork right here
Here's another fanart
Artwork
Daddy's Little Toy
Maids Are Not Only For Cleaning
Maybe We Were Meant For Each Other
Quick Fan art

The Kit-Kat Bar

653 12 3
By To_Dazzling_Darkness

Titie: The Kit-Kat Bar

Couple: Reituki

Description: Reita just went on a wonderful trip across seas to New York with his family. When he arrived back to Tokyo, Japan, Ruki had made a special surprise, which made Reita pretty excited and wanted to repay Ruki with a "nice" repayment.

Rated: L= Lemon

A/N: Me not having a cell phone is struggle.... :P I'll get one sooner or later. 

Listening to: Anagre~ SE by GazettE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruki sat on the couch with his iPhone in hand, scrolling on the app instagram. He saw a post of Kaolu and his mom at Chilly's for dinner. Ruki commented,"No invites? Lol!!" on the post. after a few minutes, Kaolu replied to Ruki's comment.

"Shut up baka! LOL!!! You're too much hahahaha!!" The comment said. Ruki laughed and closed the app and locked his phone. 

Sooner or later, his cell phone began ringing. The caller id said "Hubby" on it. That obviously means that is was Reita calling. Reita went to an across seas trip with his grandmom to New York.

"Hello?" Ruki answered.

"HEY RUKI BABE!!! I'm so happy to talk to you again! I just arrived to Japan." Reita said very excited. Ruki giggled.

"HIIII!!! I'm happy also! How was your trip? I miss you to death!!" Ruki said smiling. 

"My trip was fantastic. But.... some girl figured out my identity and almost killed me, but I'm cool. hehe..." Reita said on the other line.

"See what happens when you leave me for a week? You get attacked. Hahahahaha!!!!" Ruki said.

"Imma get you when I get home smartass!!!!" Reita said. He wasn't angry. He was playing around.

"I loooovvvveeee youuuuu! Do you need me to pick you up at the airport?" Ruki asked.

"No thanks. Uruha just called and said he will pick me up and drop me off." Reita said.

"Kk. See you when you get here. Love ya! Smooches.... I sound like a girl." Ruki said. Reita giggle on the other line.

"Lol! See you later. Love you too and umm... I have nothing to do with you being a girl. Jk. Love ya." Reita said and hung up.

Ruki sat his iPhone on the coffee table and got up from his couch. Ruki thought for a moment. "I should make Reita something special..." Ruki said in his mind. 

"KIT KAT BARS!!!!!!!" Ruki yelled out. Ruki knew how to make homemade kit kat bars (not in actual life...). Ruki grabbed his baking pan, baking spray, chocolate, and crackers. He put on his apron and started the oven. Ruki sprayed the pan with the baking spray. He started to sing "Haru ni San Rikeri, Mi ha Reru Degozaimasu". He melted chocolate in the microwave and once it was finished, he poured it in the pan. He then placed 5 rows of rectangular crackers. 

"I should put caramel in it.... I'll try that." Ruki said to himself. 

Ruki grabbed a bowl of caramel chunks from his kitchen table and unwrapped some of the caramel. He placed each one on top of each cracker.

"This seems like twix bars, but they are kit kats for now." Ruki said and sighed. 

He poured more chocolate on top of the caramel that was on top of crackers. He then put the pan in the oven and waited until it was finished.

~20 mins later~

"They are now finished!" Ruki said when he took the pan out of the oven. He cut the bars into rectangular shapes and put them all in a small plate. Ruki tasted one.

"AMAZING!!!!" Ruki said and clapped at his accomplishment. He heard the door knock.

"Who's there?!" Ruki yelled.

"Reita!!" Reita yelled from outside.

"Hold on one sec please?" Ruki said. He cleaned all of his mess and took off his apron. He set up the plate on the table and placed a small card that says "Welcome home Reita!!! -Love Ruki" next to the plate. Ruki fixed his hair and brushed his clothes off. He walked to the door and opened it.

"Reita!! Welcome home!!!" Ruki said very happily. Reita smiled and placed a kiss on the edge of Ruki's  lips. Ruki smirked and guided Reita in. 

"Smells like chocolate in here." Reita mentioned. He walked to the table and saw a card and a plate of perfectly cut kit kat bars. He read the card.

"Welcome home Reita. Enjoy. Love, your Ruki-babe." Reita read. "Yes! MY Ruki-babe. I keep you for myself." Reita said and hugged Ruki. Ruki and Reita both giggled. Reita took one of the kit kat bars and took a bite. Ruki watched Reita.

"how is it?" Ruki asked.

"OMG!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!' Reita said. He smiled and picked up Ruki, spinning around as he held Ruki in his arms. Ruki laughed and Reita put him down. He kissed Ruki on his lips.

"I must repay you with something! This is the best!" Reita said. Ruki thought with a smirk on his face. "anything?" Reita asked.

"Yes. Something good." Ruki said seductivley. Reita looked at Ruki with a seductive smile and kissed Ruki again. He then slid his hand down Ruki's back and grabbed his behind, squeezing it gently, making Ruki moan a bit.

"On the wall?" Reita asked. Ruki nodded slowly. "Well, that's what you want so, that's what you'll get." Reita said seductively. He kissed Ruki again and grabbed Ruki's thighs, lifting it up on Reita's sides. Reita rubbed Ruki's thigh up and down and squeezing it. Ruki wrapped his arms around Reita's neck while enjoying the kiss. Reita let go of Ruki and knelt down on his knees. Ruki had his back against the wall. Reita felt up and down on Ruki's thighs from his (Ruki's) super skinny jeans.

"Why are these so tight on you Ruki-babe?" Reita asked.

"They are tight but they stretch so I'm comfortable." Ruki replied. Reita nodded and continued squeezing Ruki's thighs up and down. He squeezed Ruki's behing again and went back to the thighs. Reita then unbuckled Ruki's pants and took them off of Ruki. Reita rubbed the bare thighs and began kissing on them and licked on them. Ruki made slight moans as Reita licked up and gently bit his thighs. 

After a couple minutes of licking and biting, Reita began licking Ruki's member through the underwear fabric. He kissed it and began pulling off the underwear. Reita stroked a bit on Ruki's member and began sucking on it. Ruki moaned loudly as Reita sucked fast and gently.

"You're so good." Reita mumbled. Reita stopped sucking and stood up to suck on Ruki's neck. Reita then unbuckled his own pants. Ruki bent down and sat on his knees and took off Reita's pants and underpants. Ruki was sucking on it so well that Reita moaned very loud and was pulling Ruki's hair. Ruki sucked faster and giggled at the moans. Ruki stood up.

"Ready?" Reita asked gasping for air.

"Yes yes yes!" Ruki said. 

Reita grabbed the bottle of lube and squeezed it in his hands. He rubbed it in his hands and rubbed it on his member. He lifted one of Ruki's thighs and Reita stuck his middle finger inside Ruki's entrance making Ruki scream in pleasure.

"Woah! You're tight!!" Reita said. Ruki continued moaning when Reita added another finger in. He thrusts his fingers in and out and wiggled his fingers inside. Loud moans filled Reita's ears. Ruki was squirming on the walls. Reita kissed Ruki again.

"Okay, now here we go!" Reita said happily. He lifted both of Ruki's thighs on his hips and guided his member into Ruki's entrance. He inserted his member inside.

"Reita!! Ahh!" Ruki moaned out. Ruki placed his hands on Reita's shoulders. Reita bounced Ruki up and down on the wall as his member was pushing against Ruki"s prostate.  Reita was squeezing Ruki's behind as he continued bouncing Ruki.

"Harder Aki!!!!" Ruki moaned out.

"Are you sure? Okay then.. I'll do a different position." Reita said. He put Ruki down. Ruki turned around and placed his hands on the wall. Ruki bent down a little. Reita grabbed Ruki's hips and inserted his member in a little bit harshly.

"AHH!!! Yes!! Like that!" Ruki moaned. Reita thrusts in and out as hard as Ruki wanted it. Ruki screamed and moaned out Reita's name. Ruki bit his lip and moaned loudly.

"Faster AKI!!!! AHHAHH!!!!" Ruki screamed. Reita thrust a little faster and harder. Reita enjoyed the screams and moans coming from Ruki. He enjoyed every last bit of Ruki. Ruki felt the same way. He loved the way Reita harshly pushed his cock in and out of him. Moans were also heard from Reita. 

"Reita!! I-I Have To Cum!!!!!" Ruki yelled out. Reita kept pushing into Ruki. Reita grabbed a hold of Ruki's member and stroked it as he was still pushing into Ruki. Ruki then made a very pleasant loud moan when he finally came. Reita continued pushing and was also about to cum. He pushed in a bit harder and made Ruki scream in pleasure. He then finally came.

"Ahhh..." Reita moaned. He took his last thrust and slowly pulled out. Ruki fell on the floor and gasped for air. He lied on the floor on his back and laughed.

"Are you okay?" Reita asked Ruki while rubbing Ruki's chest. 

"Yes!!! That was fun!! Best sex ever!!!!!!" Ruki said happily. Reita smiled.

"I told you I'll give you what you want. And I was gonna make it the best sex ever." Reita said kissed Ruki on his lips. Ruki smiled and stood up. Reita and Ruki both put on their clothes. The door bell rung. Ruki walked to the door.

"Ruki, your ass is nice in those skinny jeans." Reita said complimenting Ruki. Ruki looked back with smile. He opened the door. It was Aoi.

"Hey Ruki." Aoi said. Ruki had a wide smile.

"Why are you smiling like that? Wait..... Did you two just.....?" Aoi couldn't finish his sentence. Ruki walked away from the door.

"Omg.... Ruki.... Your pants.... Are as tight as ever..... Your ass looks umm......" Aoi stopped worring about it once Reita gave Aoi the "I'll-Fuck-You-Up-If-You-look-At-My-Ruki Babe-Like-That-Again-In-your-life" look. 

"sorry... they are just so tight on him..." Aoi said.

"They are skinny jeans... What do you expect?" Ruki said. "want a kit kat bar? I made th---" Ruki said before he was cut off when Reit atook the plate from him.

"No one gets them... They are mine!!! My psycho teddy made them!!!" Reita said. 

"Psycho teddy?" Aoi asked.

"My new name for Ruki." Reita explained. Aoi nodded and smiled.

"Uruha and Kai are coming over." Aoi said. Ruki nodded. Reita then hugged Ruki from behind and kissed Ruki's neck.

"You two are something else.." Aoi said shaking his head and smiled.

"We are R&R!" Reita said and laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Whatcha think? I was bored and I had all this in mind. Did you know that I don't write my stories down before I write them????? That is interesting. I think the story has no errors... just let me know if there is any errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
28.7K 345 54
Just A Eruri Book Oneshot's About My Fav Gay Old Men
22K 618 15
Oneshots from our favourite gay old men
4.7K 21 12
Just as the title says it will be an oneshots book. Since I am an OTAKU, I will be categorizing my stories as gay for english characters and yaoi fo...