Escaping Jake Paul

By limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
Chapter 43
New book ¿
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❤️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 23

847 13 8
By limelightAvery__

Jakes POV:

I was already on the verge of losing my mind. Where the hell could she be ? What am I gonna tell the world. That we were fine one day then the next we just broke up ? This is absolutely crazy. If only she knew how to listen then non of this would have happened. I should have never had anything to do with her in the first place this girls only gonna ruin my career. ( you should have thought about it before ) my mind kept telling me. She knows we will go check at Stella's house so she wouldn't be there but we didn't check their yet so we I think we should go there. I went by myself because the guys were just pissing me off even more. All of them telling me that we are going to find her and telling me to relax. It was a full day since she's been gone, and I don't know wether or not that was a good sign or not. My minds telling me I needed this but I am Jake Paul. I want her and I'm always gonna have her no matter what. But this time for some reason i don't feel like things are gonna end well. You know that gut feeling you have when you just know something aweful is going to happen ? Well Yea that's me right now. My thoughts distracted me and I didn't notice that I was here already. I got out of the car and made my way to the door. Knocked on it twice and the second time someone answered. I believe it was Stella's son.

" oh my god mom ! Jake Paul's at the door " he screamed in excitement which made me laugh.

" hi there buddy, can you please get your mom for me, hold on I got something for you " I said walking back to my car and opening my trunk, I got out some merch that I keep in my car and handed it to him which made him even more happy. I saw Stella walking to the door.

" hi there Jake is everything okay " Stella asked me as she gestured for me to come in.

" actually yes, lily and I got into a fight and do you happen to know where she is ? "

" uh a fight ? " she asked confused. I just looked at her it seemed that she knew something.

" yes a fight why what do you know ? " I asked her as she just looked in confusion.

Aunt Stella's POV:

Jake was asking where lily was. She had told me she was going to Canada for a job and that Jake couldn't make it with her. She had also said that she might live out there, but now Jake is telling a completely different story. I don't know what on earth is going on but of course I am going to take Lily's side. She probably has a reason why she left. Maybe her and Jake actually got in a huge fight. I didn't know if I should tell Jake where she actually is.

" um I thought she was staying with you, what do you mean you guys fought ? She is not there anymore ? " I asked making It believable.

" no she's not with us, we got in a fight and she's been gone since yesterday, we thought maybe you would know since you're the only family she has here " Jake said rubbing the back of his head.

" I am so sorry I don't know where she is but You are worrying me also. We need to find her" I said acting like I didn't know a single thing. I really did need to get to the bottom of this. Jake said thank you and left.

I quickly got out my phone and decided to text her. The text message went something like this.

Lily ? What is going on here. Tell me why Jake just showed up to my house and told me that you two got in a fight and now you are missing but you had told me that you were going away for a job in Canada and that he couldn't make it. What is going on ? I need to know the truth ! Who's lying and who's telling the truth ? Text me back as soon as you see this we have some serious talking to do.

Lily's POV:

Christina seemed super nice, I knew right away we clicked I hope this is the start of something new.

" hey I have a class to run to, how about I give you my number and we can have some coffee some time soon " she said smiling.

" that sounds good, here " I said handing my phone to her and she handed hers to me, we traded numbers and she said bye running off to class. She probably goes to college here. Sweet girl I bet.

I grabbed a few things from the grocery store and heading back to my hotel room. Once I got back I decided to take a little nap, about a few minutes into my nap someone rudely disturbed my precious nap. I look at my phone to see that it's Logan so I answer the phone.

(Log) " hey pretty " Logan said which caused me to chuckle.

(Lil) heyyyy , how are you ?

(Log) I am wonderful , and yourself ?

(Lil) I am fine thank you (((:

(Log) have you gone to your interview yet ?

(Lil) no that will be tomorrow, I just decided to kick back today, how is everything at the house. I miss young doggy.

(Log) haha he sure misses you too & it's great I am with the boys working on a new song (:

(Lil) that's amazing can't wait to hear it !

(Log) oh god okay lil I got to go I think Zach and jack are fighting again. Zach probably took another pair of shoes from jack. Be safe I'll call you later.

I just laughed and he hung up. Those boys are crazy ! I decided to hop in the shower and take a nice warm bubble bath. Just needed to let everything sink in. I got out of the bath and decided to wear my pjs. I hopped in the bed and just let sleep take over my body.

Next morning -

I woke up to a text message. From a unknown number.

Hey I am extremely sorry I couldn't text you yesterday I had a busy day with class and everything and I was overall exhausted.

I noticed it was Christina because she said she had class and I decided to text her back.

(Lil ) Hello Christina ! Don't even worry about it ! I totally understand it's all good (:

(Christina ) Oh my gosh. Great I thought you were gonna think I am a terrible friend already lol yikes.

(Lil) No way ! Don't think that. So far I actually like you haha <3

(Christina ) How about coffee in an hour ? At the little shop in time square.

(Lil ) Sounds great ! See you then xx

I hopped in the shower and decided that I should start getting ready. I do take about an hour to get ready so it'll be the perfect timing. I put on light makeup and put on this outfit.

It was quit chilly outside so I decided to dress warm. I made my way down the streets of time square. I found the little cafe Christina was talking about and decided to take a seat. She wasn't there yet but her apartment was probably farther down that's why. A couple minutes passed by and I saw a familiar face. I smiled and hugged her.

" great to see you , how are you doing " I asked her smiling as I handed her a coffee I had bought for the both of us.

" awe thank you very much and I am great , how are you ? " she said while taking a sip of her coffee.

" I'm also good, I do have a question though, do you know any place who is hiring right now ? I'm living here on my own and I need a job "

" actually look behind you, this coffee shop is hiring " she said and I looked back to see the now hiring sign.

" I know nothing about coffee " I laughed.

" you'll get the hang of it, it's better than nothing right ? " she said also laughing.

" you're right I'll be back " I said getting off my seat and going up to the cashier lady.

" hi I see that you guys are hiring. I am interested actually and how can I apply " I smiled as she did the same to me.

" well you don't really need experience you can learn all this in less than a week, although you do need to be atleast 16 years of age, make a resume add on your interests / hobbies along with your phone number & email and we will get to you as soon as possible " she said.

" great thank you so much " I smiled at her. I walked back taking a seat in front of Christina.

" so how did it go ? " Christina asked.

" I just need to turn in a resume, which I have no idea how to do, I've never done one before " I sighed looking down.

" girl I can help you, let's go to your house " Christina said grabbing my hand and I had to stop her.

" I umm I don't have a house or an apartment I'm staying in a hotel till I have the money to get one, I just got to New York like two days ago " I said looking down.

" it's okay I will help you and be here for you through everything, now let's go " Christina said dragging me out the door. Wow she was really sweet and supportive. I had a good vibe around her.

We had got to my hotel and spent most of the night doing my resume, I felt bad that she had to help me and so I insisted that she stayed the night here and go back in the morning, I wouldn't want her walking alone at this time. It was king of cute, I gave her a pair of my pjs and we took this cute little picture. ( pretend this is Christina and lily )

We finally knocked out after goofing around for a good 30 minutes. She was amazing.

Jakes POV:

How on earth am I going to find her this time. She could be anywhere. What was I going to do. I've been getting a lot of tweets already as to why lily wasn't in the vlog yesterday. I decided to tweet something out so fans don't think anything is suspicious.

@jakepaul - I know most of you are wondering why lily wasn't in the vlog yesterday. Well she is handling some important business to start her own career, and focus on her life. I promise she will be back very soon love you Jake paulers .

I threw my phone to the wall causing it to shatter to millions of pieces. I don't really care at this point all I cared about was finding her. I went up to my room and decided to rest, about 15 minutes of just staring out in the blank I heard a noise that seemed like a phone. Oh my god I just remembered I had Lily's phone. Who could that possibly be though. I got up and opened the drawer to wear I was hiding her phone at and read the text that came from her aunt Stella , it said .....

Lily ? What is going on here. Tell me why Jake just showed up to my house and told me that you two got in a fight and now you are missing but you had told me that you were going away for a job in Canada and that he couldn't make it. What is going on ? I need to know the truth ! Who's lying and who's telling the truth ? Text me back as soon as you see this we have some serious talking to do.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Was Stella lying to me ? She knew exactly where lily was. She's in Canada. This is possibly the best news so far. I knew exactly where I was going to next. The thought part was that where in Canada was she ? It won't be easy to find a girl in the entire Canada, but it was worth a try. Thanks aunt Stella you've actually helped me a lot 😏 I'm coming for you lily and this time the paint won't ever stop so I hope you are prepared hah.

" team 10 ! " I screamed at the top of my lungs. I heard everyone running in including Tessa and Erika.

" I'm sorry I meant the guys " I smiled at them as they left the room.

" I found lily, she's in Canada " I said and they all looked at shocked.

" how on earth did you find that out " Anthony said.

" no time to explain, let's go " I said as the boys all rushed out and grabbed their things. We needed to stay there for a couple days because it was going to be hard to find her.

Erika's POV:

Jake had told us that he'd only meant for the guys to come in so we gave them their privacy and left ... not exactly. Well you see, Tessa and I had left the room but we were curious so we put our ears to the door and listened.

" I found lily, she's in Canada " Jake said and Tessa and I just looked at each other dumbfounded, what the hell. Jake tweeted she was out for business. But at this point we both knew it was a cover up. What maybe happened was that lily tried running away and somehow Jake now knows where she's gone. This is bad.

Daniels POV:

I should text her.
No you shouldn't she's dating your friends brother.
But she's just so beautiful.
Danny stop it ! You're crazy.
I should just go for it.
Uhhh no you shouldn't.
Too bad I'm gonna do it.

I was fighting with my own thoughts to see if i should text lily or not. Half of me was saying do it but the other was saying don't. I was going to anyways, and I know you're all probably wondering how I got her number. Well uh I kind of sort of stole it from Logan's phone... shhhhhhh don't say anything. After snapping out of my stupid irrelevant thoughts I decided to just text her.

(Danny )    Hi there, it's Danny (: You're probably wondering why or how I have your number. I kind of took it from Logan not gonna lie haha. Anyways I just wanted to see how you were (: .

It was already 30 minutes and noticed that she still hasn't replied. I checked my phone hmm that's weird. Oh gosh 🤦‍♀️ I'm so stupid she's probably asleep and now I'm probably gonna wake her up and she's gonna hate me. Way to go Daniel.

Next morning -

I woke up to seeing an empty spot next to me and realized Christina wasn't in the bed next to mine. She probably had stuff to handle. I got up and saw a little note on her bed.

Goodmorning lil ❤️ sorry I had to leave so early my classes start super early and I needed to be back in time ! Hope I didn't startle you and thank you for having me over. Hope you get the job ! I'll text you after class xxxx

Shes literally the freaking best. I opened up my phone to see there was a text from a unknown number I read the text and turns out it was Daniel. He had mentioned that he looked through Logan's phone to get my number and it made me laugh super hard. He's adorable. I texted him back.

(Lil )   I am so sorry I am responding late but heyyyy and awe you're so sweet I am good thank you how are you and the boys ? And of course Logan , miss you guys already <3

(Danny)    miss you more ! They're all good. Jack misses you the most next to me (; lol he says he wants his best friend back.

(Lil)     aweeeeeeee tell him that I said I miss you too noodles and very soon ! Hey ! I have some important business stuff to take care of I'll get back to you later is that okay ? (:

(Danny)   totally okay ! Ttyl be safe lil <3

After the cute little conversation between Daniel and I, I made my way to the little cafe that I had been to yesterday. I really hope I get this job. It would just get me one step closer to my new and better life.

" hello I am looking for the job in this shop and I have my resume all completed " I smiled handing the same lady from yesterday my paperwork that I needed.

" thank you very much ! We will get back to you in like a day or two good luck ! " the lady said back I just thanked her and walked back out.

Jakes POV:

The time felt like it was going slow on purpose I was really irritated at that. Other times time goes by fast when you want it to go slow. Just my luck ugh. After what seemed like an eternity, the announcements said.

" flight 304 to Canada now boarding " the boys and I got up and made our way to the gate. Lily I am coming for you. Don't think you'll get away with any of this little one.

To be continued .....

AUTHORS NOTE:

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I KNOW I BEEN SLACKING A LITTLE ! ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY 😊 and omg can we talk about how I just hit 3k reads and I'm almost at 4K THAT IS INSANE ! Thank you to everyone who enjoys this story love you all so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 75 24
16 year old Luna Paul was have a normal day when something tragic happened. And now she has to move to LA with Jake and Logan..... where she meets th...
42.3K 793 37
Eden has 7 million subscribers on Youtube. When Jake Paul invites her to join Team 10, it seems like a perfect excuse to have a break from her crazy...
24.3K 624 45
Highest ranking #7 in loveatfirstsight Lily is Logan and Jake Paul's sister. She moved in with Logan to get a fresh start. She immediately gets intr...
18.9K 265 22
DISCONTINUED till further notice Camila Paul! The youngest out of the Paul family, she recently moved to LA to live with her brother Logan but he was...