Love And Lies

By ChynaaDoll01

Kieanna Alsina is Not Your Typical Girly Girl , She a Major Sneaker Head, And Her Mom is Mila J and Her Pops... More

Love Nd Lies .
Mya P.O.V
Mya P.O.V
New Charcters .
The Fight
The New Boyz
Monday - School cant Get Any worse !
Kieanna Birthday
Kieanna birthday ( Part 2 )
The Contest
The Date !
Kieanna and Chris Part One
Kieanna And Chris Date Part 2
Not An Update

Kieanna Birthday Party .

588 15 1
By ChynaaDoll01

Kieanna P.O.V.

So after What Happen I forgave My Dad when he explained what happen to Snupe . But to day is the Big Day , MY PARTY BISHH !! . iM So happy . I get up and Go to the Bathroom and Brush My Teeth . I go Back in My room to See chris still sleep , since im bored and i see everybody in the living i go to them .

Me : Aye yall lets get Chris .

Booty : Lets Go .

I get A Big bucket and Feel it with water and i go to my Room and Everybody Got there stuff ready i count .

Me : 1.......2........3

I pour the water on him and he Jumps up and i Run behind the wall and i see Chris Run and Slip on the Whip cream that mya put down there , Then he tries to get up and the string which made the chocolate syrup fall that booty put up , he gets up and run to the kitchen where he he truns the water on and it splashes him in the face that Everybody put together . We come out and start Dieing Laughing and im on the ground laughing with tears coming out my eyes .

Chris : So Kieanna You Think Its Funny .

Me : Hell Yeah Nigga .

Chris : Oh Really .

Me : Yep

Chris : Who Help Plan This Shit Bruh .

Everybody Points at Me .

Me : Yall some Snitches Bruh .

Chris : Kieanna Give Me a Hug .

Me : Nigga you Funny , Get Away From Me .

Chris starts Walking Towards me and I take off running and He Follows , i run to The bathroom in Mya room and Lock The Door .

Chris : Open the Door Kieanna im Not going to hurt You .

Me : Nigga quit Lying

I Look to see if His Shadow is Still There and I dont See anything , I unlock the Door and walk out , I look and see him not even in the Room . I walk out and I look around The House and I find Nobody . I walk in The Kitchen and See a Note From Them .

Dear Kieanna , We Left you we had to go to the Venue , and Chris said he gon get you back , Love the Crew .

I Call Derek J and Lawrence..

Phone Call Convo :

Me : Derek Its Me Kieanna , Can You Do My Hair for My Party Today .

Derek ; Yea Babes , Go To Yo ugly Momma Hotel Room ima Be There .

Me : Okay . Mwah .

Derek : Mwah .

I call Lawrence .

Me : Babe can You Do My Makeup for My Party Tonight .

Lawrence : Babe You know i got You and Derek Doing Your Hair .

Me : Yasssss , And Meet at My Momma Hotel Room .

L: Okay , Mwah Babe .

Me : Mwah .

I Hear Footsteps Behind me and i Get Lifted up in The Air , The Person Puts Me Down and I turn and start throwing Punches at The Person , I stop when i see its Chris .

Me : Nigga really you got that shit on Me , Dont talk to me no more .

Chris : Kieanna You mad at Me .

He Gets in my face , on some real shit his Breath smell like ass amd corn chips my nigga .

Me : Get out my Face , go brush yo teeth my nigga , and clean this shit i gotta go get ready .

I run towards the room and sleep on a pair of sweats , a v-neck , black cardigan , and my all white forces .

I get in the elevator and ride to the lobby , I get off and I see and all white hummer limo , and the Guy is holding up my Name , i walk towards the Man .

??? : You must be Kieanna , Im Mr.Robins , but call me Rick .

Me : okay

I hope in the limo , and the Driver plays some Grandma music , like really My nigga , so you know me , i put the window up where the driver is and plugged in my iphone on the Ihome and turned to Fancy by Iggy Azalea , soon as my Favorite part come on the Car stopped , he opens the door and i get out and Thank Rick and go inside the Hotel , i get to the Recipients .

???: How May I Help You Sweetie ?

Me : Yes im Looking For Jamila .

??? : Okay Room 521 Presidental Suite .

Me : Okay Thanks .

I walk towards the elevator and I bump into something hard and fall on my ass , when I say that shit hurt , I think I broke my ass , I look up and See a light skin , brown eyed , his swag A1 and The funny thing is We matching .

??? : Sorry Ma , Let me Help you Up .

He put his Hand out and I grab it and Pulled him down , I whisper in his Ear .

Me : *whispers* Watch Your Back Boo .

??? : Very funny ma , but whats yo name ?

Me : Kieanna and Whats yours ?

??? : Im DeSean .

Me : Hey DeSean , what you doing in Here .

DeSean : Im Here with My Record I Have a Show Tonight , wbu .

Me : Im Going to My Shawty room , I gotta get ready for My Party tonight , I was finna ask you to come but you busy tonight .

D : What time does your Party start ?

Me : at 8 .

D : My show starts at 7 and ends at 9 .

Me : Come to My after Party for my Special Guest , I can Get you an After Party invite or I can Text you the Info .

D : Ight Cool Ma Give Me Your Phone .

I Hand him my Phone and He Hands me His Phone . I Put my Number and Put it under BabyMoms . I give His Phone Back and He Smirks , He hands me my phone and He Put YourFuture with Hearts .

Me : So Im Your Future ?

D : Hell Yeah , Sus you Is Fine as Shit and You Shoe Game A1 .

Me : Okay , Well I gotta Go I'll Text You the Info .

D : And Text Me What You Wearing , so I can Match with My Future , oh Yea and Happy Birthday Bae .

Me : Thanks Sweetcakes , But I Gotta go get ready Bye . I kiss His Cheek and Walk To The Elevator and Press 5 and Ride to the 5th Floor . The elevator stops and and I get off and Walk to Room 521 , I Knock and Lawrence comes and Opens the and Screams .

L : BABES OMG HURRY SO WE CAN GET YOU READY FOR THE PARTY .

Me : Okay .. I walk in and see My Shawty , and I run To Hug Her .

Momma J : Chyy , whats wrong with you .

Me : Mom i just saw this Fine Boy downstairs , and He Chris Brown Brother , Mom i almost Died .

Momma J : Baby I Know Who he is .

Me : He Coming to My After Party . Okay so Dont do anything Stupid .

Momma J : Okay .

There's a Knock at the I run and Up it and See Derek J . He Kisses my Cheek and Walks in and Sets up his Things for my Hair and Lawrence is Doing My Mom Makeup .

Derek J : Babe come so i can Start , okay I was Thinking dye three layers in your hair , Like susrise Ombre .

Me : Yasssss sus , i was thinking the Same thing Boo .

Derek J : Two great minds think alike .

We high Five each other and He Gets started on my Hair .

* 4 hours later *

He is Finally finish , My ass hurt like a Bitch bruh .

Derek J : You ready to see Your hair boo .

Me : Yes .

He turns me around to Face the mirror and My Hair is GORGOUES , I almost Cried , my hair is so amazing , I jump up and hug Derek , and Thank You . I get down i walk towards Lawrence , and he gets started on my makeup , there's a knick on the door and my mom gets up and opens the Door .

??? : Babes .

Me : Yes Mya .

Mya : Somebody left this for You and I love your Hair .

Me : Thanks Boo .

Derek : Mya get over here and Get You Hair Done .

Mya : Let Me go get My head done boo .

I get the bag Mya gave me and There's a Card tha Says YourFuture , I instantly know thats DeSean , I open it and Read The Card .

Dear BabyMoms ( Lol ) , I really Like You and You Very Gorgoeus , I have this Motto that I Fuck Bitches and Get Money , But I see your Not a Hoe and I see a very Smart , Sexy , Nice ass Body , Dont Take shit from nobody , and Got them Hands , I need a Girl Like that to Call Mine , I know this Corny ass Hell , what i trying to Say is Kieanna will You be My Girl , although I just Meet you and Go on a Date with me on Friday . Love , DeSean .

I Look in the Bag and See a Necklace That says DeSean #1 Girl . I didnt Notice i was Crying Till I feel a Hot Tear slide down my face .

Lawrence : You Okay Babe , He Looks down and See's the Card and Necklace and Start hugging me .

He lets me go and Fix my Makeup and in 30 mins he finish and Mya comes and Gets her makeup down , My Mom comes in and looks at me .

Momma J : Look at my Baby Girl , You look soo Pretty , Okay you Got 2 hours to get Ready and Go downstairs .

Me : Okay Mom .

I Get my Under Clothes and A towel and My moms Paris Amour Body Soap , I run to The Shower and Pin My Hair up and Put on my Shower cap and Put a mask over my Face so my Make up wont mess up , I take a Shower for 45 mins and Get Out , I put on my Strapless Victoria Secret Bra and the matching Thong . I go back in the room and See my Dress , Its amazing and Mya went to her Mom room to get Dress . Lawrence Fixs My Makeup again and Buts On some KAOIR Blue lipstick , I slip on my Dress , and Put on my Gold Chain Link Necklace , my micheal kors watch , Blue Seude Peep - toe High Heel Pumps , Derek Comes and Fixes My Hair . And They all Yell FINISH . I walk to The Mirror and I look amazing , I Smile and My Mom is Crying like im going to Gradustion , Every takes a picture with Me and Post them on Instagram . We gather My Things , My Mom gets My After-Party outfit , and I Walk out to See my Babe Mya in the same dress but different colors .

Kieanna Dress : http://www.polyvore.com/sweet_16/set?id=124497023

Mya Dress : http://www.polyvore.com/mya/set?id=124498073

We both laugh at Each other then they Take pictures of us and We get in The Elevator and They start Spraying us with Perfume , I almost Died in The Elevator , The elevator Dings and We walk out to See The Whole Hotel Look our way ,My Mom Stops Me and Give me my Birthday Sash and My Phone , I thank Her and See walks me to The entrance of the Hotel I see Chris Leaned Up against a White Lambo in a White Tux and He looks So Fine with His Temp Fade and Marcus . Has on A White Tux leaned up against a Pink Lambo To match Mya Dress . I walk up to Chris .

C: You Look ..... Wow .

K : You look Ight , But Lets Go .

Chris open my Door and I get in and He Jogs To His Side and He Gets In and He sits there , Like Nigga Lets Go .

K : Chris why we sitting Here .

C : We gotta wait on The rest of The crew .

K : Oh okay .

We wait for 15 mins till i See a Black , Red , Orange and , Sliver Lambo Pull Up , The Pull Around Us , and after we See Marcus Them Pull Off He Starts The car and Goes Behind Him , We're The last ones , we ride for like 30 mins and We get to the Venue and Its Packed , People are Standing outside , I see so many people ,I amazed . I see Babydoll get out The Black Lambo with Mike , Tinashe gets out The Red Lambo with Booty , Reginae gets out The Silver on with Eric and Mya Gets out The pink one with Marcus . The Valet Boys Moves the Cars and Chris Pulls up to the Entrance , He Gets out and I see the rolles out a Baby Blue Carpet , He Open my my Door and Holds out His hand I grab It and Get out The car , and I hear , I love Her Dress , Her hair is To Die for , I love her Shoes , Chris Walks in and My uncle Memph hold his hand out and Whisper Close your eyes .

I close my Eyes and he Walks me inside and I Hear Lil Snupe Music Playing and I hear Chris On The Mic .

Chris : I want to do this Tribute to Lil Snupe because he was Kieanna Brother , Bestfriend , Hero . and Yesturday Marked 2 years since his Death .

Memphis says Open my Eyes and I see the Screen and its pics Of Me and Snupe Before he Died , I Shed a few tears and I hear Meek and Instantly start Smiling .

Meek : Kieanna Before Snupe Died He Told Me To Give You this For You 16th Birthday ( gco)

Meek gets Cut off By a voice i heard Before , I see a shadow and Its a shadow similar to Snupe , I must Be Seeing things , Then They Start Saying Something .

??? : Kieanna , Im sorry i lied to you , i had to fake my Death if Not the person That wanted me Dead would haved Killed You , your dad gave me a bullet proof vest that night and told me the plan , when he shoot me it hit the vest , but when i got up somebody shot my shoulder , which made me loss blood , and I guess somebody went around and said I was Dead so the man couldnt come get you , * starts walking out * , Thats why my casket was closed , im sorry if i made you mad , but i hope you Forgive me .

The Person walks out and I think i pooped on myself it was Snupe , I run Down the Steps and Run on Stage and Jump on him and Hug him Tight not letting him go , i hear claps ans some people clapping .

Me : I miss you soo much Big Bro , Dont ever leave me again .

Snupe : I miss You too Lil sus ,.

I start Crying and Snupe Puts me down and Grabs The Mic and Yells Lets Get this party started . The Crowd yells Yeah . We dance and Chat the Whole time , we walk to The V.I.P section and I see Chris with some girl , She Cute but she anit got nothing on me , Ion knoe why im Mad i got a Dude , My daddy gets on the Mic and Tells Everybody to Go outside and Everybody walk outside , I go to the front and See A purple and Black Lambo and I hug my dad and Kisses his Cheek and Say thank you , Then Meek gets the Mic and Start talking bout the fun times we had and Gives Me a Black card with 200,000 Dollars on it , and A Baby Blue Lambo . Chris Gets the Mic and Says somethings About us and Then two Dodge Challengers Pull Up with 02.10.14 Bestfriend . I Yell and Jump and Give Chris a Hug i grab The Keys and jump In The car and start the car and a collage of us pop up , i thank him , and Snupe got me a Bently with My name and His name Engraved in the Seats . Then out of No where two Cars pull Up with a Black Truck behind it Its a All white Tesla and a All white BMW 750 I , and DeSean Gets out The car in His Tux and some white roses ,.

DeSean : Kieanna Will you Be My Girl , and Be my Date for Your after Party .

Mya : Girl You betta say yes Before I do , He Fine .

Everybody Bust Out Laughing , I shake my Head Yes , and He kisses me and hand me the roses , Somebody clears their throat , we look and its Snupe , He Looks D up and Down and Get close to him and Says .

Snupe; If You Hurt my Lil sus ima Hurt you bad okay .

D shakes His head yea and Snupe walks away . D looks at me and I throw up my hand and Say Dont Look at Me , you dating His lil sus .

D : You knoe that anit yo BMW .

Me ; Why not Babe , Please i want it get the Tesla .

D : No can Do bae , I called it and The Tesla is Yours . and you forgot to tell me what you wearing tonight .

Me : im Wearing My Black concord 11's low and and My Aqua , a white skater skirt , a black bow bandeua , my bottom grills , a rolex , and my neckalce you got me .

D : iGht you wearing one concord and one aqua .

Me : Yep .

D : okay bae . i gotta go change and ill meet you at the Place okay .

I give a peck on the lip and He gives me That ' Dont Play with Me ' look and i laugh and Give him a passionate kiss and Peck his lips a couple of times and he walks to his truck and the speed off and i go inside to see people partying , I walk to the V.I.P Section and Chris mugging the Shit out me . I brush it off and My mom calls me to The stage .

Me : I wnat to Thank everyone that came to my Sweet 16 with me , But im having an After Party , If you have a Purple or Blue Band your Invite, If You have a WhitE Band on you in V.I.P with me , if you dont have a band at all you gotta go home , If you go to the After party go Home and Change into Something Confortable and Go To Club Zone at 11o'clock , Im Out .

I walk to V.I.P and get my Girls and we get in The Tesla My dude got me an ride back to The Hotel with Derek and Lawrence i Drop T, R , and L to Reginae House to get ready and Me and Mya go to the Hotel , We go to My mom room and We Get Dress . I put on my Black bow bandeau , my white skater skirt , my rolex , my Bottom grill . I slip on my on one of my concords , and one of my aqua , i get my necklace D gave me and i spray myself down with my Nicki Minaj Perfume , and I walk out and see Mya got on the same thing except she got on a blue bandeau and a Trust No Bitch necklace , We bust out laughing cause we always seem to match , we get on the Elevator and I See all my cars in Valet , I ask the Man to get The Dodge Challenger . Me and Mya wait till he Brings it around and Me and Mya get in and I turn to Tyga song Hookah , we rap the Whole song till we get to the Club and The Line to get in is around the corner , I see Big Boii He opens my Door , i grab his hand to get out and He gets in and Parks the Car , Me and Mya walk in and When we walk to the Entrance and These Ugly ass Girl Mean mugs us , You knoe mya hates people that look at her , she says something .

Mya : Do we have a Problem ?

??? : Yes , you need to stay away from Marcus , He's Mine .

Mya : Boo , if he was yo man you would be inside and not standing in the line waiting to get in .

While Mya going back and forth with the Girl , Her friend is mugging the shit out if me .

Me : Something wrong Sweetcakes .

??? : You stoled DeSean from , He's Mine .

Me : Sweety if he was yours then he wouldnt be With me .

Before i knew it i was on the Ground , This Hoe Push , i get up and Charge at Her Making us Fall , I punch her repeatedly , i smash her head in the concrete , I anit gon lie sus got them hands cause she punch my in my nose hard as hell , I grab her by her hair a slang cross the concrete , I start punching her again , I hear my Mom Yell Somebody get My baby , and Mya yelling Kieanna stop let her Go , I ignore all that and smash her head in the Concrete , I feel myself being lifted , I yell at The Girl Dont ever put yo hands on me unless you wanna Die , She still laying on the Ground , it looks like i killed her , Im taking to My car and Thrown inside , The person gets in The car and Its Chris .

Me : Why tf you had to get me , that bitch put her hands on me , she must wanted her ass Beat .

Chris : Kieanna shutup , Why tf you fighting For its yo Birthday .

Me : She put her damn hands on me . What was i suppose to do walk away and look like im some Pussy .

Chris : Hell yeah , now somebody called the police you gotta go to the Police station .

Me : Okay , ion care as long as i beat her ass im cool .

Snupe walks up with DeSean , I get out and Snupe High Fives Me .

Snupe : Sus I anit know you had the Hands .

Me : I learned from the Best .

Snupe chucklea and Pop his imaginary collar , I turn to DeSean and Snupe and Chris walk away to give us some alone time .

DeSean : Kieanna Really Why you was Fight .

Me : She said I stoled you from her , and Stuff like that , and I said If he was yours he wouldnt be with me , and She Pushed me .

I look down and see blood on my skirt Touch my noae and feel Blood , DeSean Gets My mom , she touches it and the Shit hurt , I think its broke .

Momma J : We gotta go to the Hospital , I think its Broken .

Me : Mommy i dont want to you know I hatr hospitals .

Momma J : Well to bad and the Police will meet us there .

Me : Okay , lets go .

I get in the Back seat of my car and Desean drives and my mom seats in the Passenger Seat . We arrive at the hospital in 20 mins , we get out and go to the Emergency Room and walk to the Nurse desk , y'all when I say this lady was ugly and ratchet , Lwadd help her please .

Momma J : Excuse me can you help my Daughter please, she broke her nose , and it's bleeding real bad .

Nurse Ratchet : Shaquttea Chyy Bobby was at the Club last night with some Trick .

Momma J : Bitch did you ignore get yo happy ass off the phone and help my damn daughter .

The nurse looks at my momma and rolls her eyes and keeps talking on the phone . My momma grab her by her Shirt and got in her face and Said ...

Momma J : Bitch get yo ass up , get my baby in the back and have the doctor see her or yo Ass gon be in the damn hospital . You understand .

The nurse shakes her head fast and puts me in a wheelchair and takes me in the Back , she puts me in the Bed and go gets the Doctor , another nurse walks in and Takes my pressure and all that other stuff they do . Few minutes go pass and the Doctor comes in .

Doctor : Hello I'm doctor Greg or Dr . G

Me : Hey Dr. G

Dr. G : what seems to be the Problem .

Me : Well , I kinda got into it with some girl at my Party and she punched me in my nose , and it hurts really bad .

Dr . G : Okay , let's get a X-Ray on your nose and if it's broken you gotta stay in the hospital for 2 wks .

Me : 2 wks really Doc , I hate hospital .

Dr . G : oh well you got to . Sorry .

Me : Okay Doc .

He leaves and a couple mins later a Nurse comes in with a Wheelchair , I don't know what for I broke my nose not my Damn leg . I get in the chair and she takes me to the X-Ray room. Twenty Mins later she does doing X-Rays, she takes me back to my room where my mom and Desean are sleep I take a picture and Post it to Instagram :

@SneakerHeadQueen : My two Main sleep at the Hospital they look so cute . For my Instababes I'm doing a Giveaway For the First 3 people who Follows @DeSeanBrown and Sang his Song 1 to 100 in 30 mins will get to Go on a Shopping Spree with me and Meet the Crew . The Contest Starts Know and Ends Tomorrow at 12 noon . The winners will get Plane Tickets to New York and Stay with Me for Two Weeks . Good Luck

Mwah !!

After I Post the DeSean phone vibrates which makes him wake up and Check it , he looks up and Smirks at Me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.1K 33
Will Nicki Have A Happy Ever After or A Happy Never After With August......
69.1K 1.8K 117
This story is about a girl name Kenya and her dad is August Alsina and her mom is Nicki Minaj.
347K 8.1K 40
Living with her disabled mom and her sister and brother Keira can't stand neither sibling and prays that one day she'll get away from them. Keira is...
23.5K 467 35
August Alsina's daughter? A whole 16 year old daughter a secret? Nobody knows abt her, is she really his daughter? I think it's all a lie!!