monkee one shots

Oleh lovelybelladonna

one-shots about the monkees! requests always open unless stated otherwise :)) Lebih Banyak

intro.
band class. peter tork
too short. davy jones
motorcycling. mike nesmith
part 1/2 . groupie . mike nesmith
moving . micky dolenz
easter . the monkees
2/2 . groupie . mike nesmith

valentines day. the monkees

1.1K 20 16
Oleh lovelybelladonna

Tears fell down your face. They were faster than waterfalls as they flowed down your cheeks, ruining your mascara and eyeliner. Your boyfriend of three years dumped you because he thought you weren't pretty enough for him.

He always cheated on you, treating you horribly and you knew that this was going to happen eventually. He was probably going to get with a cheap hooker the next day. That fact made you feel slightly better about yourself.

You blew your nose, turning on the sink. You cleaned your face, a sigh leaving your parted red lips. You wiped off the rest of your makeup, scrubbing to get the stubborn eyeshadow off.

Your eye lids tinted a faint green still, you gave up and dragged your feet, heading towards your small bedroom to sleep away the rest of the Valentines' evening. Taking off your y/f/c dress, you changed into your most comfortable pair of pajamas.

You heard a ring come from your telephone as you drew your sweater over your head. You tugged it down quickly, going to answer the phone.

You picked up receiver and brought it to your ear. "Hello?" You said, your voice a bit croaky from crying. You cleared your throat, coughing into your arm. "Sorry, I think I have a cold coming on.." You lied.

"Hey Y/n, just wanted to check in on you." You heard a familiar voice say on the other end. It was your close friend, Davy Jones. You two met while on the set of The Monkees. You were an extra for one of the various dancing scenes.

You smiled faintly at the sound of his sweet, smooth voice. "Well I'm doing alright, thank you," You answered, taking a seat at the table which your phone as on.

"Are you sure? You sound as if you were just sobbing your eyes out just a few minutes ago," Davy said worriedly. He could read you like an open book, he knew when you were upset.

You froze, not wanting him to worry about you, thinking that you were just a big trouble for him. You licked your lips, putting on another smile to fake being happy. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry," You answered, causing yourself to sniffle.

Once Davy heard your sniffle. He knew something was wrong. He was going to do whatever it took to make you happy again. He frowned and felt bad. "I'm coming over," He said in a serious tone. He hung up straight after.

Your hand started shaking as you put down the phone slowly. You were mentally panicking. You really didn't want him to come over. Glancing at the front door, you stood up and went over to lock it.

You went back to your small dining table, sitting down and looking down at your lap, feeling ashamed and embarrassed that he could see through you so easily. You tapped your foot and bit your lip. Those were both nervous habits of yours.

A knock on the door was brought to your attention, but you pretended not to hear it at all. On the other side was Davy, fidgeting with the trim of his shirt. "Y/n?"

You froze and tried to be as quiet as you could possibly be. "I know you're there, love," He added. He attempted to peek through the small window in your apartment door, but was unsuccessful. He thought for a moment, before remembering that you kept an extra house key under the green welcome mat that he was currently standing on!

Davy shifted back a bit and bent down, lifting the mat. He slipped the little silver coloured key into his hand, placing the mat back down and unlocking your door. He peeked in cautiously. He had girls throw stuff at him before.

You looked up from your lap and froze, your eyes wide as you stared at him. Your eyes were filled with the most terrified and depressing look. It made Davy feel bad that he wasn't there earlier.

"I only want to help you..." Davy spoke up, closing the door behind him and walking over to you slowly to give you a hug.

Your hands whipped over your face and you started crying loudly, shifting back. You tried to get as fast way from him as you could without moving your hands. You didn't move a foot. This only caused you to cry harder.

"L-Leave..!" You choked out, pulling your face out of your hands for a quick moment. Your eyes were already red and puffy like they were earlier. "D-Don't make me c-call the police..!" You threatened, sniffling and starting to calm down enough to talk.

Davy looked worried as he practically ran over to the restroom to get you tissues, returning a minute later with them. He sat down next to you, drying your wet face with the soft tissues.

"Y/n, calm down, I'm only here to help.." He frowned as he tried to calm you down. It seemed to be working as you stopped crying completely now. "...It was y/ex/n, wasn't it..?" He hesitated to ask.

More tears fell from your eyes when the words slipped out of his mouth. You nodded, taking a tissue to blow your nose. After a minute you spoke, "How d-did you know..?"

"Love, your boyfriend treats you like rubbish, he treats you awfully! I'm sorry, but he cheated on you at least a million times," Davy said, being one hundred percent serious. "He probably left you because he got some other gal pregnant or somethin'"

You nodded, listening to what he said. You looked down, blowing your nose again. You felt like an idiot for not realising it. You got up, your knees shaking.

"I'll get it for you," Davy stood up, smiling faintly at you. He made you sit down as he took care of the used and not used tissues.

"I'm sorry.." You mumbled, still looking down. You still felt pretty gloomy and Davy could tell. Davy blinked, staring at you for a few moments, thinking of a plan to cheer you up. He already had one, but he came up with another idea.

He grinned once he had came up with the idea. He blinked again, shaking his head at you. "Don't be."

You smiled lightly, glad that you didn't seem like a huge burden to him. You stood up again, your hair sprawled out in your face. Davy reached over, moving the hair so he could see your face. He smiled warmly.

"C'mon, let's go have dinner, love," He offered his hand to you, which you gladly accepted. You two walked out together, heading outside. The cold breeze hit you both. It wasn't too cold fortunately, so it wasn't bad at all.

The oh-so famous red mobile The Monkees all drove around in was standing right outside. This made you grin, as you rarely got to ride in the mobile. Davy opened the door of the car for you, letting you slide in next to Peter, Davy getting in after you.

Mike pulled out of your driveway carefully and started driving back to their pad. On the way back there, Davy and Micky told stories of funny reasons they got dumped.

Soon enough, Mike was now pulling into their own driveway, still being care as he always was. He parked the car, smiling as he glanced back at you. You were smiling and chatting with Peter now. Davy got out of the car first and lead you out, Peter following.

The five of you all went into the rather psychedelic apartment that the four Monkees owned. Another smile seemed to make its way upon your face as you entered into the apartment. The place smelled good, like the sandy beaches of California with a hint of violets. You had assumed Peter had lit candles earlier as he practiced his guitar.

"Hey, Peter, can you do me a favour?" You asked, looking over at the blond male. Peter turned, looking back at you.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Can you braid my hair while the boys do whatever they're doing?" You asked, giggling softly afterwards.

Peter nodded excitedly. He had been practicing his braiding skills recently. "Of course!" He answered.

So while Mike was making your absolute favourite dish for dinner, Micky getting a bouquet of ruby red roses ready to give to you, Davy setting up a little stage for them to play at, Peter braided your hair.

"Why did you guys do this for me?" You asked, glancing at Peter as he braided your hair neatly.

"We love you, Y/n. Your our closest friend and friends stick together," Peter said, smiling as you tied off the braid.

You were going to ask another question, but Peter cut you off. "Do you like it?" He said, moving the braid over your shoulder so you could see it.

You looked down at the braid, feeling it with your fingers. Your small smile widened into a large one. "I love it, thanks Peter!"

"Anything for you, Y/n," Peter chuckled at your reaction. He checked the time. It was getting slightly late.

"Hey Mike, when the's dinner going to be ready?" Micky called from upstairs.

"Just a few minutes," Mike called back, looking over at Davy. "Set the table," He ordered. Davy just nodded and did what he was told.

Peter got up and went to go help Mike serve as you went to the restroom to get a little jazzed up. You brought your black bag with you anyway.

In the restroom, you put on this groovy metallic green colour on your lids. You did the classic mod look, just with a pop of colour. Instead of pale lips, you did a bold peachy orange, The two colours looked great with your outfit as well.

As you headed out of the restroom, all four of the boys had their eyes on you. Mike, Davy, and Peter were all sitting down at the former looking dining table. It had a nice, velvety red table cloth and a small glass vase in the centre, preferably for the roses when you got them.

You smiled shyly, looking down as you made your way over to the table, sitting between Davy and Mike. You heard footsteps that caused you to look up. There came down Micky with the flowers, his glorious smile painted on his face nicely. All five of them looked extremely happy.

Your eyes lit up and your mouth fell open at the sight of Micky. His hair was slicked back with some hair gel and he was still smiling. He gave you the flowers. There was a y/f/c ribbon tied around the bouquet, the bow being lopsided. Micky did try his best to make it perfect though and that was all that mattered.

You stood up, taking the flowers and setting them aside. You wrapped you arms around the taller male tightly. "Thank you Micky!" You said brightly, pulling back and sitting down again. You put the bouquet into the small vase in the centre. You fiddled with the flowers a bit to make them look nice. When you were finally satisfied with the look of the roses, you looked up at the other males, putting another smile on your face.

"You look very pretty, Y/n," Davy complimented you, being one hundred percent genuine. He wasn't joking either. Your hair was still braided perfectly, the braid still being across your shoulder. It framed your face nicely.

"I agree," Mike said, taking a sip of his milk. He fixed his dark eyes on you, setting the glass down carefully. "Though you don't any makeup." He commented.

You shuffled uncomfortably, not used to many compliments. "Thanks guys," You looked up from your lap, your cheeks tinted slightly pink.

Mike smiled faintly to himself as he and the others started eating their food. After the dinner, you got up to help the boys set up more. They told you that they were going to play you a little concert. They really wanted to cheer you up after your awful boyfriend broke your heart.

As they got ready, doing a couple things to make sure their instruments sounded right and if they needed to tune them or anything, you sat down on one of the chairs from the dining room that you dragged over.

You crossed your legs, your eyes and smile still bright. You knew that the next day your face was going to hurt from smiling so much, but you really didn't mind.

The guys made sure to play you your ultimate all time favourite songs by them and other bands you liked. They didn't ace every single song (as some weren't their music), but they did sound very very nice nevertheless.

You tried to wrap your arms around all four of The Monkees as you shared a group hug. "Thank you guys so so so so much!"

"That's what friends do, Y/n," Micky said, smiling.

== sorry if this was bad, it's one of first one-shots about the monkees that's actually sorta long-

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.3K 183 31
a dallas winston love or hate story? who knows? read to find out;) THANKS FOR 1K READS!! started (12/31/20) ended (1/11/21)
1.9K 117 46
The Monkees finally hit the big time. They score a recording contract and a national tour, and become a sensation. Even as they sell millions of re...
638 9 7
You're bored and searching for something to read ? I think I have what you need.. welcome on board of the KISS imagines, may you enjoy what you'll re...
1.8K 66 23
a dolenzmith story... set in no time or place in particular.