вrιde oғ тнe вoogeyмan (Yande...

By Fatbunny101

(DISCONTINUED.) (AU) Due to the curse on the Myers that was made centuries ago, six year old Michael Myers co... More

"Childhood" || Prologue
"Stalker" || Chapter 1
"Myers Home" || Chapter 2
"Murders" || Chapter 3
"The Shape" || Chapter 4
"The Aftermath" || Chapter 5
"Friend In Need" || Chapter 6
"Looming Danger" || Chapter 7
"Nostalgia" || Chapter 8
"Hospital Chase" || Chapter 9
"White Christmas" || Chapter 10
AN || Editing/Future Chapters/Thank you
"Devils Night" || Chapter 11
"Increasing Affection" || Chapter 12
"Distressed" || Chapter 13
"Curse Of Thorn" || Chapter 14
"Incertitude" || Chapter 16
"Eerie Melancholia" || Chapter 17
"Brewing Tension" || Chapter 18
"Fragile Sanity" || Chapter 19
"Devils Embrace" || Chapter 20
AN || New One-Shot/Update
AN /// Apology Note/Discontinuing

"Nightmare Man" || Chapter 15

6.9K 125 113
By Fatbunny101

(THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! For all of the love and support you guys have been sending me. It makes me feel loved and more inspired to keep on going with this story. I love you all so much! <3)

"John Lloyd Pov"

We all sat in silence, not one has said a word after (Y/n)'s freakout. Playing with a pencil and flicking it into another direction. Taking the eraser and playing with it also to ease the awkward tension thats brewing. Hearing the relaxing music playing throughout the entire mall that's echoing through the giant building. Everybody is gone now, the only people that remain here are (Y/n), me, and Susan. I peek over at the door to see the last person head out of the building, Feeling the tense air around me thicken as I look at a drained (Y/n) who seemed like she had enough of today and just wanted to go home already.

Maddie has been gone for a bit now, I wanted to go outside and check up on her, but I want to make sure (Y/n)'s ok first. (Y/n)'s face was down on the desk as she surpasses a sigh, putting her arms as a pillow for her face. Susan sat across from her while I sat right next to her, trying and giving her fun books and making jokes but so far she's pretty quiet, constantly looking out the window that leads to the 7-eleven. I did a short breath, rubbing circles on (Y/n)'s shirt.

"So... What should we do?" Susan awkwardly brought up, making me and (Y/n) look up at her. (Y/n) raised her eyebrows in a unsure manner, fiddling her thumbs around unknowingly.

"I don't know, I was thinking I would go looking for Madd-" I quickly added to my older sibling with my jokey attitude going away for a while, heading to the door before (Y/n) quickly interrupted me jumping in front of the door.

"NO WAY IN HELL~" (Y/n) raised her voice with a boom that echoed the empty building, as she was blocking the entrance from me. I stopped and jumped a bit from her tone of voice while she gulped giving me a knowing look.

"(Y/n) I get that your nervous but we have to make sure that Maddie is ok." I calmly and sternly told the (H/c)-haired girl as I head towards the doors again, (Y/n) using her hands to stop me in a quick manner having a hard time to regain her composure.

"Don't you think i'm worried about Maddie to? I want to look for her to but I'm not going to risk either of you getting yourselves in danger..." (Y/n) gravely utterted, letting go of her hands slowly but still blocking my path.

Before I could make a good and reasonable reply to the fuming girl, we all hear the door open. The three of us turn to the bell that connected to the front entrance, (Y/n) especially turning quickly to the source of the noise. Our chubby friend with the large glasses entered the building breathing heavily and looking shocked, angry, and a need to tell us something. She stopped in her tracks and put her hands on her knees as she caught her breath. What caught my eye was the lack of snacks and how quickly she ran into that door. I quickly stood up and stood as (Y/n) copied my motion but standing next to me. I quickly wrapped my hand around her's not truly thinking about it but letting my instincts take over.

Susan quickly put down her book which fell into the floor and got out of her chair, running towards her co-worker and rubbing her cheeks in smooth matter which caused Maddie to take more calming breaths and her shoulders relaxing. (Y/n) let out a sigh of relief and smiled which looked a little more brighter than before. She started to let go of my fingers slowly and taking a second to peek over to look at me before she went over to the two girls; standing right next to Susan as she patted Maddie's back, while I stood there feeling my anxiety bubble down when she entered the room though still feeling unsure of what to feel due to Maddie's odd expression she was making to all of us.

"John..." Maddie squealed quietly her adrenaline calming down and turning her direction towards me as I listened to her. I walked up to join the girls. (Y/n) and Susan listened in on the conversation with interest but dread.

"I saw Tiffany with another boy in the 7-eleven and they were having sex..." Hearing those words come out of Maddie's mouth, tensed my already tight shoulders, I clenched my fist and teeth. Susan fumed in the background along with (y/n), and even more so than Susan.

"What..." I growled deeply, taking a deep breath and sighing. The tension brewing down somewhat but still feeling the anger bubbling inside me. I slid out of the chair.

"Ok that's it... I'm going to break up with her right now i'm done being patient with her." I stormed out of the building before Susan blocked me the same way (Y/n) did earlier.

"Hold it... We're coming with you..." She requested with a hint of force. (Y/n)'s eyes widened slightly and rubbed her arm at a loss of what else to do anymore. All of her energy gone at this point.

"No way... I've been out there enough. (Y/n) can you stay with me?" Maddie pleaded at her as (Y/n) looked at the door then back at us. Rubbing her forehead and scratching her head, slowly opening her mouth for a reply at Maddie.

"...Yeah i'll stay. But be careful you two..." (Y/n) finally relented, pointing at us with the parenting talk look. Maddie sat down on one of the chairs and gave me and Susan a thankful look, putting her legs on the chair next her. (Y/n) lounged at the couch and pulled out a magazine and the curse book along with it. But unknown to us still watching us leave the store in silence, feeling the anger air around me disappear around her and off we went into the night.

We finally headed out into the building, immediately feeling the icy air around us when I opened the door. I held my thin jacket around me closely, clenching my teeth from the bitter cold. Susan surprisingly feeling fine by the change of air around us just casually putting her hands in her coat pocket and scoffing at me in teasing mocking manner. I shivered in the cold air, giving a scornful look at my older sibling with a bit of jealousy, breathing in the air in my hands to get myself warm. Susan smiled arrogantly and proudly putting her arms around me to keep me warm until deciding to give me her coat.

"Here if your that cold..." She huffed with a smirk as she took off her coat and handed it to me. I quickly snached the coat from her warm hands and put it around me in a rush, feeling the warm fabric against my cold shivering body which was a hug relief. Susan smiled softly at me and ruffled my hair, I gave her a groan with my cheeks reddened in the cold air and now with my embarrassment as she snickered at my childish behaviour.

We see the dark 7-eleven near us. My anger boiling over just thinking about Tiffany and Robert. Feeling the utter betrayal by the both of them and their disgusting actions. I can't believe they would do this to me, I put their trust into them and they stabbed me in the back. I still facepalm my head in amazement at the whole thing. I was so blind and devoted to her I didn't see the deceit she was pulling at me. I see the building just when I think about my two favorite girls. Susan and (Y/n) are the only reason why i'm not lashing out and being patient... But now I couldn't control myself.

But as much as I hate the both of them for what they did to me, I don't want to hurt neither of them the good in inside of me is still strong in my chest and in a way it makes me calm down a bit. And the person that helped me with that is favorite (H/c) girl. My thoughts then go to (Y/n), I softly smile at the girl. With her beautiful (H/c) and bright (E/c) that are like sparkling gems. Feeling the air and my cheeks turn warm with the thought of her, recalling the song she sang to me. It feels like were the only two people on earth when were alone and I love every single moment I spend with (Y/n), it makes me forgot about my parents deaths, the stress at work, and Tiffany's betrayal.

I snap out of my happy-warm thoughts as I feel the air grow colder and more harsher. I turn my head around to see the fall trees blowing around in random directions. Its fall what should I expect?... Stopping for a sec to look at the dark building in front of us, a piece of me wants to turn back and avoid this all together maybe confronting her about this tomorrow. But then my mind flashed back to Tiffany and Robert locking lips when we saw Psycho with the rest of Roberts friends. I clench my fist and stormed into the building Susan blinking at my sudden movement following close behind me.

"John wait up~" I hear my sister call behind me, as she sped up and caught up with my rushed steps.

"TIFFANY, ROBERT I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE. COME OUT-" I yell out looking for the two of them with a enraged look, convinced that there trying to avoid me. The lack of a response caused me to clench my teeth tighter. Heading into the dark building, feeling their presence inside the 7-eleven.

"What the?..." Susan stopped when she felt some drip in the shoes. Looking down as she gagged.

"Is this some kind of cruel joke." Susan added with a angry look, covering her nose from the nasty smell. I went over to my sister and peeked down at the blood, there was a trail of it heading to the storage room. The whole room supplies and snacks are on the ground along with the blood.

"What the fuck?..." I whispered with a hint of alarm, feeling my sweat going down me as the air turned really hot all of a sudden. My stomach clenched tightly as we both following the blood trail. We made it to the room with my hands shaking, I reluctantly turned on the lights in the side of the door. Susan screamed loudly all of a sudden I quickly turned to where her eyes are landing at only to see something shocking. I gasped loudly and covered my mouth in horror.

The light flickered on and off sparks flying everywhere and that's when we saw it. It was Tiffany hanged by her neck by the chain that connected to the light bulb, a jack o-lantern in her head, while blood was all over her body. Roberts body sat in a office chair with a horrific expression on his pale dead face, blood all over him as well.

I had the urge to puke, me and Susan quickly standing back with her tripping the process crawling backyards to stop at a alse, and can't take her eyes off their bodies. I then realized something, my eyes widening in the process, and feeling frozen. It can't be...

THIS CAN'T BE REAL. HE COULDN'T BE ALIVE?-

We both quickly head out of the storage room, feeling the adrenaline pumping through my feet. "Who is that?" Susan screeched when she saw a dark figure, I turned to it. The dark masked figure tilted its head at us in the dark side of the room, covered in blood and carrying a knife dripping with the stuff. I know that head tilt anywhere...

"It's Michael..." I uttered out loudly, feeling blood pump faster with every breath I take. Susan stared at me with a horrified look.

I quickly grabbed my siblings hand tightly, running out of the building with her following behind me. Michael started to walk towards us slowly, gripping his knife. Using all of the speed we had we jogged through the empty dark street, turning around to see if he was gone. There was no sight of him. I quickly told turned to my sibling, who looked like she was having a heart attack.

"What are we going to do. If he catches us then were dead... OH MY GOD WE'RE GOING TO DIE~" Susan whimpered as she gripped her hair in a panic, rambling before I quickly stopped her.

"We're going to go back to (Y/n) and Maddie to call the cops. Alright Maddie, stay focused.~" I put my shoulders on the distraught Susan. She quietly nodded as I grabbed her hand as we started to run once more.

With no warning Michael appeared behind Susan grabbing my screaming sister in the hair. He aimed the knife towards her face raising it up, as she fearfully used her arms for cover. I rushed to my sisters aid and swung a large solid punch into Michael making him drop Susan. Michael turned to me slashing a small gash across my face, It stung badly as I lose my balance.

But before I could quickly react Michael harshly pushing me down into the hard concrete, cringing from the rough plumette. Michael swung the knife down quickly to my leg stabbing me. Feeling the really sharp pain, I screamed in pain, gripping my leg. Susan eyes widened looking anywhere a weapon, finding a giant rock. Michael raised his knife to stab me again. Susan roared as she gripped the rock, lunging it into Michael's head with all of her strength. Michael fell down on his full body with a thud. Susan grabbed my arm as we both ran to the libraries back entrance, me limping from the attack. Michael quickly stood up and followed us.

We sprinted to the large building seeing the gate the connected to the door. Susan held on to me as I quickly limped. I turned around to see a dark figure farther away from us but approaching quickly. We made to the door, Susan quickly whipping out her keys as she tried to find the one that unlocked the gate. I looked over again to see Michael pop out of the side of the building and headed straight towards us in a menacing stance. I breathe heavily, turning to Susan, as her hands were shaking violently trying to find the right key. I clench my teeth as my sweat feel on my face.

"Come on, Come on..." Susan uttered desperately, flipping through them like clockwork, I shake in a brutal manner. Michael was now 10 feet away from us, every step he took I got my anxious, feeling my sisters hysteria.

"SUSAN THE KEYS!~" I yelled in a fit of stress to the my sister who yelled a scared 'I know' as Michael approached us closely gripped his knife tightly. Susan finally found the right one.

Susan flipped the key and unlocked the gate, opening the door and heading inside as Michael was inches from us. I quickly close it before he followed us in which Michael grabbed the gate bars, clenching his fingers to it tightly. Susan dropped her keys in the process of closing it though. I fell and stepped backyards to the edge of the door, Susan heading to the corner of the door as well, clinging on to me slightly. Michael put his knife wielded hand into the gate and swung as us aggressively, me and Susan furthered to the door trying to reach my fingers to open the door making it harder when Michael is swinging his weapon at us. Susan shrieked and shivered tilting her neck to avoid the knife. I glanced at him with a glare, trying to think of any idea for us to escape 'The Shape'.

Michael looked down and found the keys, my stomach dropped. With no time left I turned and pounded on the door as Susan hollered and knocked hard to get (Y/n) or Maddie's attention. Michael finding the keys and seeing which one is it until he found it, he put it in the lock. Me and Susan growing desperate by the situation, as we use all the strength we have to get their attention.

"(Y/N), MADDIE OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!-" I turned my head to the door, screaming louder than I ever been in my life, Susan watched in shock as he turned the knob unlocked.

"(Y/n) Pov"

"No this can't be it... This can't be real." I informed Maddie, as we look at the Thorn picture of the book. Maddie scoffed.

"Your right, i'm sure it's just some make believe stuff that's all in their head. I'm sure it's nothing you should worry about." Maddie assured me in a sweet tone, making me turn and smile at her.

"Thanks Maddie." I grin at the horror nerd who returned the friendly gesture, closing the book and putting it back in the shelf. I leaned back only to snap my eyes open as we both heard faint sounds and screams in the background. My smile dropped as I switched my attention to the source of the noise.

"What's that?" I quickly turned back to Maddie, who looked concerned.

"I don't know?..." Maddie honestly inquired, going into high alert just like me. The screaming got louder and louder, that's when I heard it.

"(Y/N), MADDIE! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!~" I hear John shriek in distress, me and Maddie in no extra time bolted to the back door as we hear the pounding and screaming get louder and louder.

I quickly peer in the window to see John and Susan trying to get it in. I open the door at full speed as they fled into the building as I shut the door with a dash, peeking over the glass. My eyes widened and mouth dropped. It was Michael staring face to face with me with his white, soulless black eyes that flickered with light slightly when he saw me. Michael tilted his head, briefly seeing his blank eyes, his pupils lighten up a little. I froze like a deer; unsure of what to do, snapping out of it I quickly grabbing my gun out of my pocket, gripping at it, and staring at the door again. He was gone... I sighed in a breath of relief, turning my attention the siblings.

"Are you ok?" I kneel down right next the two, who breathed so quickly they failed to catch their breath. Maddie rubbed circles at Susans back as I looked at John.

"We're fine. What do we do now though?" John breathed deep breathes, and breathed them out. I turn to the door then to the front entrance. Taking a sigh of relief, feeling my instincts kick in.

"We're going to need to lock up the door. Maddie quickly the front!" I ordered in a shout, Maddie nodded quickly.

She quickly going to the door and locking it with her keys and getting a chair blocking it. I went to the back door and locked with the keys Michael dropped earlier and took the chair and blocked it as well. Susan tending to her injured brother who wiped the blood of his face and leg. I turn to him in a panic, stopping to see if he was seriously injured. He gave me a assured look, nodding a ok. I sighed in relief, rushing to the phone as soon as I locked and blocked the doors. The power then went out making it really dark, the windows only lighting it slightly.

"Shit..." I clenched my teeth as I cursed. Dialing the front desk phone to find it dead. I growled as I grip into the phone, slamming the phone down hard in anger. Sprinting back to the trio.

"The line is dead, half of us need to go out and call the cops somewhere else. John, Susan, and Maddie you have to do this so Michael won't find you guys. I'll stay..." I commanded to them, the last part with a bit of hesitation. John eyebrows narrowed as he stood up.

"NO" He ordered at me with bravery, his eyes showing seriousness. I breathed a sigh at him.

"You and I both know that he's after me. If you guys go find help he won't find you. John please..." I pleaded with a mix of anger, stress, and desperation. He shook his head no.

"JOHN DO IT NOW. Please..." I shouted, losing my patience with him. Tears threatening to fall out of me.

He stopped turning to the door then at me, his sweat running down his face as he looked at my determined look I have, Susan looking at her brother then me. He gulped and slowly sighed, putting his head down and nodding. Susan nodded at my instruction, grabbing Johns and hand and going to another door that was hard to find by Michael, John pulled back slightly but then following his sister looking back at me as I raise my weapon in defence. Once they both left, I realized there was another person with me, Maddie looked scared and worried.

"Maddie what are you doing?! Go with them, i'll be fine...!" I uttered out with a mix of calmness and hysteria. She quickly shook her head.

"No i'm staying with you..." She quivered her lip, her body shaking from the empty, dark, and uneasy setting we were both in. I gripped one of her shoulders.

"You have to go..." I pleaded with her again, she stood her ground.

"No-" Maddie uttered with more bravery. Not hearing the footsteps approaching us slowly and quietly.

"Yes-" I raised my voice to her. She wasn't backing down much to my anger.

"No-" Maddie tears falling down her face, as she held onto my shirt, snot going out of her nose with her tears. I then see a white face peer in the darkness. I raise my gun and scream in a hurry.

"MADDIE LOOK OUT!~" I warned her with a scream, she didn't have enough time to turn around as Michael stabbed her in the back and raised her high in the air, Maddie shrieks and screams of pain echo through the building, her body violently shaking from the blade pierced behind her back.

"NO~" I Shout, shooting at him with all of my might. Missing most of them and only hitting him slightly,... it did nothing to stop him. I hear clicks from my gun, feeling my blood run cold I froze in horror as he kills my friend, feeling trapped and now alone. Maddie blood trickling down her mouth and chest. Her eyes rolling up until they rolled all the way back into her head. Michael dropped her with no care whatsoever.

I stayed frozen, tears running down my wide eyes and already red face. I gripped the gun so hard and so tightly, I can feel my nails dig into my hands hard. I did a loud war cry using my empty gun as a weapon. What other options do I have? I was aiming it on his face. Michael lightly swung his arm at me, knocking me to the ground with a rough thud. It was then everything was complete silence.

I clench my body into a ball, moaning in pain and sadness. Feeling my tiny body shake slightly, avoiding eye contact to the terrifying figure. Michael stared at my vulnerable state for quite a while now like he was enjoying this a lot. That sick fucker... Why must he be like this?... What should I do?... I relaxed a bit when I thought of John and Susan. I then remembered something that made me have the slightest bit of hope. Susan and John are safe that's what matters now...

I can only stare at Maddie's bloodied body, her mouth foaming from the brutal murder, and her eyes staring up at the ceiling. I clench my eyes shut, Michael turned my smaller form towards him now looking straight up into this empty black mask eye-holes, not even seeing his brown irises. I stare at him as I wailed softly, feeling a bloody nose run down my face. I breathe heavily and I looked up at him tiredly, seeing a blurry figure in my vision. Attempting and trying to crawl away, using all of my strength to escape from the madman. Michael just let me for a while, just eyeing at me, lightly gripping his knife. He gazed at me for a sec until he grabbed my foot and dragged me back right next to him and where the tables are. I whine like a child, using my nails to grip the carpet marking a dent on it, howling like a baby deer as he picked me up and put me on the table, tilting his head. I hung my body low, flinching at his cold touch as he caressed my cheek gently and using his finger to rub away the tears and my bloody nose.

"W-why are you d-doing this to m-me?... Please stop~" I quietly stuttered at him as he did his famous head tilt again. Ignoring my begging, he climbed into the table and was pinning me down fully, putting my arms above my face. He lifted his mask up, and he took it off as I was seeing his scruffy face, the same one from two halloweens ago except with longer hair and slight burn scars on his face, neck, and hands. He continued nuzzle my cheek with his head like a wild animal before he slammed his lips against mine as I struggle to get out of him. I wrestled faster than I ever been, feeling my tears going down in a rabid rate. I closed my eyes and sobbed. W-why-why must this happen to me... Dr Loomis where are you?...

I relaxed against him and let him kiss me, giving up at this point. I just want this to be over with... I hear a loud war cry echo like wedding bells ringing in my ear, a nice bit of noise from the eerie silence. "GET AWAY FROM HER-" A chair was slammed so hard into the boogeyman it broke into pieces. Michael fell down into the carpeted floor with a large crash, feeling his rage grow in the air around us. I peek up to see a knightly looking John who was glaring down at the Shape and was breathing heavily from the adrenaline, his shirt splattered with blood and sweat. John loudly dropped what's left of the chair and quickly went to my aid.

"Are you ok?" He asked me as I was hyperventilating, quickly hugging him as I was bawling into his shirt, making it slightly wet from my tears. He quickly returned it, shushing me quietly and quickly.

"Y-you came back for me?" I mumbled with a sob, gripping into his shirt. John rubbed my back as we continued hugging.

"Of course I did, I said I won't let him hurt you remember?" John made a tense laugh, replying quickly. He looked back down at Michael who was twitching to get back up.

"We have to go now.-" John picked me up and grabbed my hand as we headed out the door, finding it locked. We tried different doors with same result.

"SHIT THERE LOCKED!-" John shouted over, trying to pry the doors open with no luck, even taking chairs to try to break the windows; no luck again. I look at the stairs and thought of an idea.

"John we have to get upstairs, I have an idea.~" I pointed upstairs, John looked at me like I was insane.

"He'll trap up (Y/n)?~" John exclaimed in a hurry, I flipped my head towards him.

"What other choice do we have?" I simply and bluntly said. With no time to spare, I grabbed his hand and quickly, running up the stairs, losing my footing at times. Michael sat up and put his mask on in hurry, clenching the latex hard. Getting his knife and turning to us as we head up the stairs.

What seemed like years and years, we made it to the second floor. John looked for anyway to escape, checking most of the windows. Snatching one of the smaller shelf to block the stairway, the book flying off the wooden shelves. I pointed to the other stairs that lead up to the roof, John quickly followed me there. We opened the roof door grabbing a piece of rope that was on there, tying up in a double knot just to be safe. I peeked down at the second story building feeling sick by the thought of jumping down there and killing myself, recalling my first escape from Michael. We both blocked the door the both of our bodies until we knew it was stable. John gently put his hands on cheeks, I looked at him as my face turned slightly pink from the adrenaline and his face nearing mine.

"Just in case I do die, I have to do this..." He put his lips into mine softly. I was surprised, but I didn't stop him. I slowly closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back before letting go.

"Wow.~" It seemed like I never smiled this big ever sense Annie and Lynda and I walked home from school two halloweens ago. John smiled at me but it faltered as he flew back when he saw a dark figure behind me.

"(Y/N) BEHIND YOU.-" John sped and jumped in front of me, putting his arms in a T shape to shield me,I stared at John screaming NO to him several times. Michael knife gripped harder he stormed near John and swung his strong arms to the smaller and skinnier John, flying him to the concrete below him.

"JOHN~" I hollered loudly, putting my hand to John before deciding with a bit reluctance turning to face Michael as he stepped near me, relaxing his shoulders when turned to me. With no warning his gripped my shoulders and caressed my cheek again, with all of my force I push him away falling to the ground and hitting my head hard was a loud bang. It hurt bad, getting a heavy migraine from the plummet, as I see a blurry figure heading towards me, my ears ringing loudly.

"NO-" I faintly hear John suddenly scream and went in front of me again, this time gripping Michaels knife. Michael was trying to move his knife so he can stab John. He cut John's arm, which instinctively pulled his arm back. Michael swung the knife at Johns face making another gash over his nose. John howled, feeling the sting and blood go through his face. Michael swung the knife again, which John quickly dodged heading to the edge of the cliff, one more step John fell but with such speed grabbed on to the edge of the building with all of his strength. Michel raised the knife and aimed for his fingers. My senses come back slowly as I stared at the two of them for a split second, looking anywhere for a weapon. Grabbing a brick, I gripped it and make a war cry swinging it into Michael's face. He fell down and was paralyzed for a minute.

"John! HOLD ON!~" I dropped the brick and ran over to the edge where John was hanging on to, having a hard time picking himself back up. He grip grew weaker, and looking that he was about to fall. I grabbed his arms with both of my hands, clenching my teeth as I try to pull him up. An arm wrapped around me, pulling me back causing me to let go of John. I shrieked at John who screams were getting fainter and fainter, falling to the grass below him, a tree breaking his fall. Hearing a loud thump in the bottom of the building.

My heart froze, (E/c) eyes widened really wide as I stare at the figure, Paralyzed. Michael just wrapped his arms around me in a romantic gesture, feeling his tight grip against me. My mouth widened, as my arm was still reaching to save John, like a statue failing to move. I hear Michaels heaving breathing in my ear, making me shudder at his icy breath. Choking out a sob, a light teardrop going down my pale face, John's body on the grass with no movement. About to pick me up, Michael moved his arms causing me to run the split second he does so. Michael stopped for a second staring at my body which going farther and farther away from and stepped towards my direction to follow me.

I sprint downstairs to the dark empty room, finding any place to hide. I swiftly choose one of the large selves and blended in, covering my mouth as my body shaked. I gulped silently, thinking of anything positive. Instantly thinking of Jonhs smile, which make me think more clearly. Feeling the cold air in the bump of night, and only hearing his footsteps to the first floor. Out of the corner of my eye. Staying quiet, I tiptoed to the exit that I can see clearly, sweet freedom ahead of me. I slightly moved, one of the books fall down. My stomach dropped and my veins turned cold, stopping instantly. I see the large dark figure turn its head towards my direction. I clenched my eyes shut, and held my breath. Footsteps getting louder and louder, making my skin turn paler. My stomach turning into knots. Feeling my death grow near me, or an even more heinous fate. Feeling more nauseous and sick at the thought of that.

Ī̷̩̱̼̮̪̎͌̒̓͂͝͝'̢͈̞̰͚̘̂̓̓͐͌͝ͅm̷͕̳̯͈̪͉̽̔͆̆͂͟͜͡͡ d̺̹̖͈̼̺̥̰͓̀̍̒̍̃̏̌̽͘͜͠ȍ̴̡̗͇̫͓̬́̌́͊o̢̗̼̮̱̮̱̯̻̦̎̀̓͛̕͠͞ṃ̧̢̝̬̩͉̠̝͆̄̿͌͌͑͆̚̕͜͞ȅ͇̰̻͖͓̒͗̈͗̊d̙͙̬̹̹̐̽̃̊͝,̶̯̯̪̞̼̝͆̆̀̈̾̓͒̈͟͜ I̷̛̛͇͓̳̜͎̻͎͙̺͛̄̉̿̍͛̿͝'̨̢̦͇̇̍͊̂̒̐ͅm̴̛̖̩̼̣̞͚̱͔̹̿͒̈͆͆͆͘͘͠ s̶̛̟̙̠͖̼̤̗̗͕̈̉̒͊̉ͅơ̸̧̻̪͖͈̋̍̀͝ͅ d̴̪͍̻̞͎̉̔̈̈́̐ǫ̧̬̻̲̯̅͊͆̅̀̉͊͋̿͛͜͟ọ̵̡̨̻̻̬̲̭̪̈̍͂̽̽͠m͍̫͇̪̗̟̫̄͑̾̃̊̊̓̾ë̢̝̣̯̭́̐̍͌̉̆͆͟͡͞ḏ̴̰̺̬̳̭̙̄̒̽̓̊̈͡.̵̼̖̼̗͕̠̓͑̌̾̓̂͌͢.̛̳̲̫̣̤̺̍̌͒̽̓̍̎̌͡.̷̜͖͔̼̌̒̐̌͋̕̚͟͝͡

A cat shriek echoed through the entire building, stopping the scary boogeyman from his pace, his footsteps going ominously silent. I covered both my mouth and face tighter, the silence literally killing me slowly. After awhile of an eerie silence that wasn't helping the breathing I was trying to mask, I heard the footsteps get fainter and fainter until I can't hear them no more. I relaxed against the shelf and took a huge sigh in relief, gripped my heart which I thought was going to explode. I then ran to the exit after I break the glass to escape, not heading to the police station, or the couple of stores that were still open. No... I was going to straight to John who I see on the ground, my insides twisted as my heart cracking a little when I saw his figure. I sprinted towards him, and quickly kneeled down near him.

"John please.... Please come alive!... You can't be dead, you can't be dead! John please.~" I gripped onto his shirt and whimpered into it, letting the tears flow down my now red face. I muttered with weeps, constantly saying 'please' to him. When I thought everything was done for me, I feel his chest move up and down. I looked at his face, his warm breathe coming out. I tearfully smiled in pure relief, most of the pain washing away. I hugged him, never thinking for a second think that I would leave him.

"(Y/n)~" A distant familiar voice called out to me, getting closer to my vulnerable state. I looked up to see Susan with a few middle-aged men, who were carrying guns and seemed friendly despite the shotguns they were carrying, and there intimidating figures. She looked down to see her brothers slightly-bloody, unconscious state.

"JOHN!~" She shrieked in a panic, kneeling down next to me and checking for a pulse, light tears going down her face when she heard breathing in Johns chest, sighing in pure relief just as I did when I found him. I sniffled and stared at the men. Wondering who these men are? Where did she find them?...

"W-we just called the cops, We are going to meet them over at the next town. But just in case we got guns... Is he alright?..." The tallest and more intimidating one told us with a gulp, noticing John in my arms. I put out a nervous sigh, nodding.

"We have to get going, we don't want Michael Myers to see us, Walter pick up the young man and gently and put him in the front seat! Girls you two join him, we'll be there in a bit..." The skinniest one ordered us in a hurry, looking around the darken area in security, tightening his gun.

Me and Susan nodded following a man named Walter... I think, who picked up John gently put him in the front seat of the truck, John's head limped back in the seat. We headed into the truck where most of the men jumped in the back of the truck while the tallest one went into the front seat, slamming the door and turning on the truck that made a roar, with the nod of the all of the men in the trunk who were on high alert. We all drive into the night, heading to the road where it was just only us, where trees and grass surrounded the road, not seeing the silhouette in the far distance where we once were.

Wiping away my old tears, I stared out the window petting Jonns brown hair. Feeling a strange sense of calmness run through me. It was a beautiful sight to see, but it made it dark and chilling knowing that Michael is still looking for me, and who knows what he's doing while he is. It also didn't help that light fog surrounded our area. But my relaxing muscles also had something else with it. Numbness... I felt quiet and distant ever sense Susan found me and John. It just makes it worse when Maddie came into my mind. My body felt really weak, my legs were shaken, and my anxiety went away in a flash. Like it wasn't even there to begin with.

I put John's head in my lap while combing his locks while he calmly rested, unaware of the events that were happening right now. Susan stroked his cheek in a gentle manner, looking over at the driver every once in a while but putting most of her focus on her brother, cleaning up the bloody gash with wipes that she found in the cubbys. I quietly watched Susan do her work. Definitely going to have a scar later, but Susan and I are thankful that this didn't turn out worse. The driver was on look out mode, eyeing everywhere to catch a glimpse at the Shape in action. He peeked slightly over at us, feeling bad for what these young adults are going through.

"You kids ok?..." The man asked us, widening his large brows. I stayed silent, but making a quiet nod, responding to his question. Susan gave a small but sad smirk, nodding a bit faster than me. The man turned his attention to the road again.

"Listen we're almost there. Just hang on ok?..." The man assured us with a kind tone of voice, despite looking like he was going to crush us with his large hands. I studied him, despite his bearish appearance he was actually acting like a warm teddy bear. I gave a smile to the man, relaxing against the chair. It gave me a sense of relief and peace that there is someone still willing to protect me, despite what I did to the whole town. I made out a forlorn sigh. I'm fine.... No really, I'm fine...

The other three truckers in the back seat, armed there guns with a click. So far they found nothing but the chilling foggy air from the truck moving in a rabid pace. Nothing out of the ordinary was happening right now, two of them relaxed their guns slightly, while one was still on lookout mode. With only the sound of wind blowing, two hands quietly climbed in the side of the truck managing to hold onto the truck for quite a while.

With cold silence the boogeyman climbed in the truck behind the oblivious truckers who turned around when they heard a man's scream. Michael stabbed one of the men and slit his throat, the man collided to the ground dead. The skinny trucker aimed his shotgun, Michael grabbed it with both hands taking it out of the truckers hand. He shot him in the stomach and rammed the gun to the man's face, screaming when he fell out of the truck and his head on the concrete. The last one who reminded dodged the shapes violent swings, nearly getting his throat slit from his attack. Michael lunged the bloody knife into his neck,then letting his body roll of the truck. Michael turned his head to the front seat, walking to it when saw and smelled a hint of (H/c) and fresh rosey shampoo. Smelling it with his nose under the mask.

I gave out a huff, feeling more and more inpatient by the ride and making it feel like a eternity. The more I was in the car the more uncomfortable I was getting, rubbing my thumbs that were holding on to the sleeves of my sweater. The driver grew suspicious, feeling a uneasy ambient silence from the back of the truck. He turned to us, I gave him a concerned look biting my fingernail in a fidgety manner. While Susan just looked out the window searching for the nearest hospital, looking back and forth. He gulped and told us we were almost there, I gave him a quick dip of my head giving him a signaled that I was listening.

I opened my mouth, wanting to say something else to the man but let out a loud gasp/shriek when I saw a pale slightly burned hand reach into the open window. The mans scream echoed in the truck, the hand dug his sharp fingernails to the truckers neck making a huge gash, blood gushing out and tilting the man's head, killing him. Susan and I shrieked crawling backwards to the edge of the truck, the truckers head leaning down losing control of the car. Susan rolled to the front seat, opening the door and pushing the body out which rolled down to a hill. Susan closed the door, taking control of the car. I gripped onto John's shirt who was still knocked out, making sure he won't get hit by the messy driving. Michael was hanging on top of the truck reaching his hand into poor Susan who was avoiding his slightly bloody hand, gripped onto her shirt ripped it slightly to show her bra-strap. His hand reached deeper reaching to me and my hair, stopping when he felt my (H/c) locks. Then went back over to Susan trying to strangle her, she wailed as he gripped her hair hard, making her lose the steering wheel.

"MAKE A SHARP TURN!-" I loudly ordered to my best-friend, Susan who turned the steering wheel hard. Michael let go of Susan hair, but holding on in a tight grip. Susan pushed her foot harder into the gas, making the car sped in a really fast pace. The gas going lower and lower with every agonizing second.

"BREAK!-" I screamed to her. She slammed her foot down hard, the car helt in a holt. Michael flew of the truck falling down into the concrete in front of us. Falling still.

"You can rest. I'll take care of it..." Susan went to the passenger seat and hugged the brown haired boy turning around to shield him. I turn on the truck again using the limited gas to my advantage. I was tightening my hold to the steering wheel, heavy sweat doing down me. Annie... Lynda... Bob... Maddie... Was racing my head. Michaels body stood up about to head towards me, my teeth clenching hard as my thoughts go back when I found their bodies. My eyes turning red, going into predator mode.

"He's mine..." I snarled like a bear, Susan eyes widened as she blinked in amazement. Susan narrowed her eyes, catching on as she shielded John with her body, I slammed my foot into the gas racing towards Michael with a loud thud. I turned the truck around and hit him again, he flew down a hill with tire prints was on his jumpsuit falling unconscious.

My heavy breathes turned calmer. I let out a sigh when I put a hand on Susan shoulder who looked back to me, then looked back down on John who wasn't injured as what I can see. "Were fine" She breathed heavily from all the adrenaline. I took a gulp and opened the car, stepping out of the car almost tripped from the shakiness from my legs. Distant police siren caught my ear getting closer and closer to the scene and stopped with a whole bunch of police officers walking out one of them was sheriff Brackett who looked more scruffy and tired. Some of them attended to John while others were asking Susan questions which she anxiously answered. Time slowly just stopped for me, I blankly looked at Michael my hands twitching slightly and my body being still. Staying for a sec before moving slowly to Michael and walking down the slope, stopping to him and staring at his white and now dirty mask.

"What are you doing, is she crazy? HEY THAT'S DANGEROUS~" Police officers turned their attention to me, with their eyes widened. The onlookers gasping, I slowly turn around with my dull (E/c) pools.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM (Y/n)-" Susan hollered in a hurry, joining the police officers. I turn back to Michael. I then think about the curse of thorn. I have to see if its real, or I won't have closure.

"...I have to see for myself..." I quietly replied with no hurry to my panicking friend. I kneeled down taking out his arm and looking at his wrist. My suspicions were correct, the tiny symbol etched into his rough skin. I couldn't help but ran my thumbs into it, my neck felt smooth and calm. I could not control myself, it feels strangely nice.

I blinked as I heard yells from the police officers and screams from onlookers. I turn around to see Michael stood up and gripped his knife, I ducked quickly and covered my head. Police roaring to fire, aiming their shotguns, guns, ext to the so called boogeyman. Brackett and police shot with their guns all together hitting Michael piece by piece, taking every bullet until he fell down into a dark hole all of us hearing a loud crash of wood and other stuff in the bottom of the secret hole. Everyone stopped and lowered their weapons except for one person. Brackett, Annie's dad. He kept on shooting and shooting, letting out a war cry. Until went into clicks, causing him to freak out more.

"THAT THING TOOK MY DAUGHTER, I'M NOT LETTING HIM TAKE (Y/N) AS WELL!-" Bracket roared while the men tried to subdue the distraught man, having a hard time doing so. I headed towards him, thinking that this would be a good idea for me to step in.

"Hey, hey it's ok.. It's over, it's over..." I calmly hugged the man, he thrashed for a bit before hitting the gun on the floor and collapsing onto me, sobbing and clenching his teeth in anger and despair. I tried to soothe him as best as I can, my thoughts running back to my childhood friend and her sweet words to me when we played dolls and when we would have hangouts. I closed my eyes and breathed out the cold air, shivering slightly.

Other men attended to Brackett while I limp over to Susan, who was frantically looking for John, I look over at the crowd as I wipe the dirt of my shirt. People were starting to walk away from the scene, ambulance pulled up right by the police car's, stopping and pulling the unconscious John and a dead Maddie with a sheet over her in the stretcher and hauling him away into the car. I cringed when I saw Maddie and It made my legs wobble seeing John in a such a state, it reminded me of when I was in the stretcher, the day where we first met now it was his turn... Hurt and vulnerable. I couldn't take it... I wobbled over to John feeling my face going wet, whimpering when I saw his face. It was bruised, bandages on his face, and the light scars that was now on his beautiful face. I sniffled my tears and my nose.

"Oh baby..." I weep silently and wiping my tears and snot away, tracing my bruised and bloody fingers over his scars, lightly petting the hair from his face. I hiccuped in despair.

"Please don't die. Please, please don't die..." I sniffed, hugging his warm body to me and climbing on right next to body and cuddling him, much to the displeasure of the hospital staff on the scene. Susan went over to me only to stop and cry at the sight of her brother

"John..." She cried in his shirt, and clung to it tightly ignoring the hospital staff who tried to pry her off.

"Were going to- 'sniff' get you three safe and sound alright..." I heard Mr Brackett say to me and Susan, I nodded slowly getting closer to John and clinging on to him.

The hospital staff closed the doors, and we drove off into the night, the sirens blaring from the outside. I stay near John while Susan takes a seat and holds his hand, lightly petting it with security. I stare out the window seeing the police cars go further and further away to a different destination. I felt light-soft petting on my back, I looked over to see John awake and giving me a weak but soft smile. I let out a big grin and gave him a glomp attack. He grunted in surprise but hugged back, Susan smiled at the scene. Everything was good again, I felt relief...

But there was something wrong that was tugging on me, I wasn't sure what. But what I do know is that feeling was punching my gut, hearing the ambient outside, the thought of Maddie's body, and everything else that happened. I shake it off, attending to my family. Right now this is what matters, nothing else is going to happen...

R̸̮̤̰͌ͅį̵̢̹̼̼͙͉͖̜̄̒̅̐g̶̦̥̞̰̤͇͌̀h̶̡̻̦̯̞̄̉́́̋̃ͅť̶̗̓̿̒̎̍͒̓̕ͅ...̶̧̰̖̫͔̝̿͑̀̃̆͑̏̕̕?̴͖̠̘̉͗

---

SO SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE, I was super super busy but now here I am posting this long awaited chapter, I hope this will make you happy, I worked extra hard. Because I love you guys, every single one of you.

Btw IMPORTANT. Bride of Boogeyman has five more chapters left, sorry guys, it's almost over (Gasp). I'm going to have a slightly different direction in the next chapters, and different from most yandere stories. But I will try to entertain you in the best of my ability.

Hope you enjoyed it <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 523 10
October 31st, 1979 would mark a year ever since you were kidnapped by a man that you would have never expected to be your true love. As days pass, yo...
101K 2.7K 26
Cringe old story, read at own risk. -=○=-=●=-=❤=-=●=-=○=- (Y/N) and her Family moved to Haddonfield Illinois. Michael Myers sets his eyes on you. Yo...
114K 3.3K 26
Y/n was just a little girl that moved to a new town. How could sticking up for a little boy make her fear her life later on? This is a Michael Myers...
223K 8.4K 40
C O M P L E T E D ✔ (EDITING ABANDONED) [Michael Myers x Mute!(Fem) Reader (Dead by Daylight FF)] You never understood why you were brought into t...