Broken Hearted Girl (Aaron ca...

By Carpenter_bae

Simone is a normal teenage girl, that goes to a High School in California. She is best friends with Brent Riv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
NOT A CHAPTER SORRY
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sorry
Chapter 30
OMFG
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Not a chapter, I'm sorry!!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
INFO
Epilogue
PLEASE READ
NEW FAN FIC

Chapter 19

1.3K 19 2
By Carpenter_bae

Simone's P.O.V 

It was some of the last days, Brent was here supporting the other boys.. He only had the last event in California back, and then he wouldn't be supporting them on tour  anymore.. And that meant, i also had to go home.. Back to school, back to all the terrible people at school. And back to a life without Aaron all day... That would probably be the worst part, not being able to see Aaron. What if he would find someone better? Better than me? 

"Simone?" A voice called my name, i looked up from my lap, and saw Brent smiling down at me. "Hi Brent" I said, and he smiled bigger. "Are you ready for the last days with the boys?" I asked him, and he sat down next to me on the cough in the lobby.

"No I'm not.. I don't want to leave, they're all so nice, and funny. I enjoy hanging out with them" He say, and smile, he takes his arm around my shoulder. "And what do you do? You know with Aaron and your relationship?" He ask, and i make a sigh. "I have no idea, i really don't want to leave him. We are finally together." I say, and Brent nods understanding. "i understand you" He say. 

"You should go talk to him about it.." Brent suggests, and make a move with his head towards the elevator. "Okay i will" I say, and walk up to the elevator and down to his room. I knock on his door, and Shawn open the door. "Oh hey Simone" He say and walk away from the door, so i can step inside. 

"Aaron!" Shawn yell, out in the room, and Aaron comes running, only in shorts. "Oh hey babe" He say, and walk over to me and kisses me on the cheek. "Why are you here?" He asks, and Shawn walks over to his bed, and lay down with his phone. "I actually wanted to talk to you alone.." I say, and looks down at the floor. 

"Oh i will leave" Shawn says, and gets up from the bed, but i stop him. "No Shawn it's okay, we will just take a walk, and talk" I say, and Aaron nods. "I'm back in 2 seconds i just need to put a shirt on" Aaron says, and run to his closet. He grab his black shirt that says 'The hundreds'

Pretty cool.

"Bye Shawn" We both say, and walk out of the door. We walk in silence down to the beach, hand in hand, and sit down in the sand.

"So what do you wanted to talk about?" Aaron asks me, still holding my hand. "You know me and Brent are going home soon, right?" I say, and he nods. "Yeah why?" He say, and sounds worried.

"Well what do we do with our relationship? I live in California, and you live in Shreveport.."  I say, and close my eyes, just enjoying still to be in his arms. 

"I actually talked with our mangers about that.." He say, and looks at me, i cant decide if his eyes are sad or happy. "What did they say?" I ask, and learn into him, to feel his comfort. "That you could stay with me, that you still could be with me on tour, and when I'm going home you can come with me" He say, and a big smile appear on his face. 

"Really?" I ask, and cant help but smile too. "Yes, you don't have to go home" He say, and instead of answering him, i just kiss him. 

~

"Simone, would you like to join me and the boys tonight?" Aaron ask, as he sits down on a chair. "Where are you going?" I ask, and take a sip of my Cola. "A nightclub, and Nash needs to forget about Lara, and find a new girl" Aaron say, and smile. "Yeah sure i will join, when do we leave?" I say. "In 2 hours" He answer, and i get up from the bed, where i was sitting. 

I fall down to the floor, and i scream in pain. "Babe?!" Aaron say, and comes running towards me. "What happened?" He ask, and looks worried. He picks me up from the floor, and lay me in bed.

"It's my leg, it hurts so bad" i say, and bite my teeth together. "Where?" He say, and wipe a tear away from my cheek. "My knee" I say stammering. He sits down next to me, and start to message my knee. "It will be okay again, i promise" He say, and touch my thigh gently, sending shivers through my body. "Babe, i will take a shower, call me if you need help" He smiles, and kiss me on the forehead. "Okay" i say, and he leave. 

After 20 min, i try to stand up again, and this time i don't fall to the floor. I walk slowly over to the kitchen table, and sit down on a chair. Aaron comes out from the bathroom, with a towel around his lower part, and with a smirk on his face. His wet hair is pulled away from his beautiful face. "Are you okay again?" he asks, and i nod. "I'm fine now" i say, and he smiles at me. " You can take a shower here, if you want to" He say.

"I don't have any clothes here" I say, and sigh. "You can borrow a shirt and shorts, and after you are done in the shower i can get you some clothes from your room to you?" He offer me, and smiles. "Thanks" i say, and he just smiles. He gives me a white t-shirt and some red shorts.

I stand up slowly and can feel a little pain in my knee when i walk, but i can handle it. "But don't come out here" I say, and Aaron smirks. "Can't promise anything" he say, and winks at me. "Aaron, i mean it.." I say, and he laughs. "So do i." He smirks, and i laugh. I can't take him serious.

I start to take off my clothes, and Aaron knocks on the door. "What Aaron?" I say, and he laughs. "Can i join you out there?" He say, and i just laugh, and say "No you can't Aaron watch a movie or something"

"But i would rather watch you." He say, and burst into laughter again. "Oh god Aaron.." I say, and take of my clothes, and walk into the shower.

~

I take my vans on, and is finally ready to go. I'm wearing black jeans, a white crop top. and some black vans. Pretty simple, but i didn't wanna wear a dress. i wasn't in the mood for that. "I'm ready" i say, and Aaron stand up. "Lets go" He say, and we walk down to the boys that is waiting for us outside the hotel.

We walk down to the club, its only 5 min away , so we just decided to walk.

Cam, Nash, Carter, Dustyn, Matt, me and Aaron is the people here. Aaron lay his arm around me, and pull me over to him. Matthew who walks beside us, make the creepface to me, and winks at me and Aaron. "Get some" He smirk at Aaron, and Aaron laughs. 

"Can i get a Pina Colada?" I ask the guy behind the bar, but Nash comes up to me. "No she doesn't want that! She wants 10 shots with me, so it will be 20." Nash say, and winks at me. "Nash we just came, i can't take shots already.." I complain, but he just laughs at me. 

"1,2,3" He say, and we take all the shots. 

"I'm not doing that again" I say, and take my tongue out.. "Sure you are" Aaron says, next to me. 

"5 more to her, and 10 for me" He say, and winks at me. "I hate you" I say, and he smiles. "No you don't. Ready?" He say, and take the first glass up to his lips. I take all 5 shots, and Aaron take his 10. 

"And now i need to sit down" I say, and Aaron laughs. I walk over to Matt, and Carter that is sitting down in a couch. "Hey guys" I say and sit down next to Matt. "Hey Simone" The both say, and smile. "Where's Aaron?" Matt asks. 

"I don't know, i just toke some shots with him, but i don't know where he is now..?" i say, telling the truth. "Oh okay" Matt say. I just sit there next to them singing along the songs that is playing, for a few minutes before Matt asks the most weird question of all time. "Are you virgin Simone?" 

I look at him confused. "Why do you ask me that?" I ask, and lift my eyebrows. "I don't know, but are you?" He ask again, and Carter just look at me waiting for an answer. "Yeah i am." i admit. 

"And how old are you?" Carter asks. "I'm 15, I'm turning 16 in 18 days." I say, and smile. "Okay" They both say, and i feel awkward as shit. But Aaron save me, he comes over to us, and take me with him over to the bar, and i feel less awkward when I'm with him. "What do you want?" He asks. "Just a cola, thanks" And Aaron order the same as me. 

"Nash is drunk as fuck.. He found some brown hair girl, and they're making out" Aaron laughs, and we walk back to Matt and Carter. "Aaron my knee hurts again.." I say. "Do you wanna go back to the hotel?" He asks, and i shake my head. "No, i don't want to ruin it for you.. You deserve to have fun with your friends." I say, and smile through the pain. "Simone.. You don't ruin anything for me. Wait here, i will go say to the boys that we're going home" He say, and kiss me quickly on the lips, and then leave me.

Aaron's P.O.V 

"Guys me and Simone will leave now.." I say to Matt and Carter. They both smirk. "What?" I say.

"She is virgin, so be gentle." Matt smirks at me. "How do you know that?" I say, being confused he know that. "Well i asked her" He say, and winks at me. "Damn it Matt, you idiot." I say, and he laughs.

"Bye, and no Matt. we ain't gonna do anything" I say, and he just smirk. "Sure you wont" He say.  

Thank you all so much for reading my stupid fan fiction! Ily! And please vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 672 33
Romances can be difficult, especially when too many people are involved. This is the story of when two best friends met MAGCON but the question is, w...
3.1K 67 30
Carter Reynolds / Magcon fanfiction.
1.1K 72 28
*DISCLAIMER: talks of suicide, rape and other triggering topics* Elizabeth and Aaron have best best friend since they were five. They've known Bart f...
24.6K 519 30
Emily, Kylie, Lexi, and Olivia; four of the most popular girls on vine. When they are invited to the Magcon Tour, things suddenly get heated when...