𝙈𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙡𝙚 | The Originals

By WHORV06

For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the wor... More

Prologue
01 || Finding Hope
02 || 99.9%
03 || They've Found Her
04 || An Anonimouslly Jealous Uncle
05 || Pounding Heart
06 || Hope Meets Kol
08 || Today, Tomorrow And Forever
09 || Switch Off
10 || Sweet Young Girl
11 || Blah, Blah, Blah
12 || She's His Girlfriend
13 || Daddy
!!JUST IN CASE!!
14 || Mommy
15 || Love And Loved
16 || Welcome Home, Hope

07 || Let It Be A Nightmare

5K 121 12
By WHORV06

*°edited°*

[1 MONTH LATER]

-Hope's P.O.V-

It's been 1 month since I met Kol. Since Elijah explained to me that he had 5 siblings. I was pretty amazed since he looked like someone who was an alone child. Also, things for me have gotten weird.

When I met his siblings i noticed how the one named Niklaus but went by Klaus was the same man I had drawn with half a wolf face. But even if I was a bit weird out by it I didn't say anything since they'd be confused why did I even draw him.

I met a woman named Hayley too. She's not one of his siblings but a friend who became family to them. Elijah keeps saying that they both don't have a thing when I can clearly see they do. It's pretty obvious in my opinion.

My parent's fights have become more constant than before. Yes, they did argue a lot but now it was much more. When I try to defend my mother I end up with a bruise. She and Connor always scold me about it and so does Elijah. But that won't stop me from doing it again because I can't just stand there and let it happen.

Back to the weird things that have happened to me. I have dreams where i hear two people yelling at each other a man and a woman. I always see them crying because of a baby, trying to fight what my guess is witches since i hear them chant some kind of spell. I see every face expect the man and woman. Their faces are always blurry and that scares me.

Me being a witch and having this kind of dreams, visions or...memories whatever they are, aren't always good.

"Kol, Kol please give me back my phone. Connor will get worried if I don't answer" i said trying to catch up with Kol because he had taken my phone away from me. Connor had texted me and Kol thought it'd be fun to take it away.

I'm at Elijah's. They invited me to hang out with them today. I've started to hang out with them more and gained confidence around them since they're pretty nice and anyway it was either this or stay home to listen to my parents argue.

"No, you're spending too much time with this boy of yours darling" he said running faster.

We reached the kitchen and I groaned getting annoyed by this.

"Klaus or Elijah could you please tell Kol to give me my phone back please" i tell them stopping in front of Klaus while he took a sip of whatever he was drinking and chuckled.

"Kol, please give little wolf her phone back" said Klaus using the nickname again. I don't know why did give me that out of all nicknames, but every time he called me that i knew there was something else to it. I just stupidly didn't know what.

"Why do you insist on using that name on me" i groaned walking over towards Kol and crossing my arms glaring at him.

"Why not littlelest wolf" he said giving smirking.

"Ugh, whatever. Elijah, would you mind telling Kol to give me my phone back? I need to answer Connor's message" I gave my suited friend puppy eyes.

Elijah sighed and looked over at Kol. "Kol, do me a favor and never give her the phone back. Maybe that way she will detach herself from that boy a little" he smirked too. The three started to chuckle making me roll my eyes and glare at them all.

"Her the phone back, Kol" stated Hayley looking over at Kol. The man sighed in defeat and handed over my phone.

"Girls power" I stuck out my tongue to them.

-3rd person's P.O.V-

The Mikaelson's and Hayley chuckled at Hope's reaction. They were all happy because they had manage to win Hope's trust in 1 month knowing that the girl didn't trust easily. They knew that at some point they have to tell her about them being her family but that time wasn't right now.

Hope looked over at Klaus's bottle which contained blood. Something about it for her made her curious. Wanting to get her curiosity off her shoulder's she asked. "What are you drinking?" they all stopped what they were doing and looked at her with worry.

Hope noticed this and blushed in embarrassment. "What? Just curious" she said raising up her hands in surrender. She looked at Klaus again waiting for him to answer.

"Why the question?" he asked looking at her with a glimpse of mischief in his eyes.

"Because it smells good" she shrugged. Hope did smell the drink from where she was seating down. But didn't think it'd be blood because for one she couldn't see it. And how she could smell it? She has pretty could senses.

The Mikaelson's looked at one another with questioning looks. They had discovered that Hope wasn't a wolf or a vampire yet just a witch a very powerful one since Freya could feel her magic growing stronger everyday. But some of her abilities were still under the radar making it seem like she was still human.

"Uh, it's nothing just something-" Klaus was cut by Hope's phone playing her favorite song.

The caller ID read Sonia her neighbor. Hope had been so caught with them having a good time that she hadn't paid attention to the time.

"Hey, Sonia! How are you?" she asked politely. She didn't notice that the other people around her release a deep breath they were holding.

"Hope I think you should come home. Your mom and dad are fighting again" said Sonia in a worried voice.

Hope sighed sadly knowing Sonia was just taking care of her and her mother. She has always looked after Hope. When she was little most of the time when her parents were fighting, she'd invite the little girl to her house for dinner or to just stay over until the fight was over.

"Sonia, i don't really feel like knowing this. I know you worry about my mom and I. But you know i can't do anything about it right now" she said looking down. The others in the room stopped what they were doing to listen in the conversation without Hope knowledge

"Hope, that's...uh...that's not what i mean is the fact that i just..."

Hope got up from the chair having a bad feeling at how her voice was.

"What happened Sonia?"

"Hope i...i think i just heard a gunshot"

Her legs wobbled making her stumble almost falling to the ground if it wasn't for Klaus speeding over to catch her. The Mikaelson's had heard what the women said and they felt bad for her. Hope was in so much shock she didn't notice Klaus vamp speed.

"Hope! Hope are you okay? You need to come home now"

Steadying herself she put the phone back to her ear. "I'm-I'm on my way" Hope's voice cracked. Immediately she ran towards the door. The others didn't want her to go alone so they followed her out.

"Hope here we will take you. You'll get there faster by car" says Klaus walking over to the car, her agreeing and hopping in.

"Please h-hurry up" she stutters tears falling down her eyes with fear for her mother.

°°°

5 minutes later they arrived at the house and Connor was waiting outside since Hope had called him when they were in the car. Hope jumped out and ran as fast she could over to the front door. Hope tried opening the door but she couldn't it was locked.

"MOM! MOM OPEN THE DOOR!" she screamed hitting the door. the Mikaelson's stood behind her same as Connor who could smell blood inside the house. Seeing her struggle with the door, he walked past the Mikaelson's and used his vampire strengths to open it.

The Mikaelson's were surprised at his strength. The blonde girl ran inside the house followed by Connor but the others stayed outside seeing as they never actually decided to come to Hope's house since she didn't like it because of her parents so they were never invited in.

Connor turned around raising an eyebrow he realized why they couldn't enter being one himself he knew what they were. "Vampires" he whispered looking at them.

Hope ran over to the living room to see her biggest nightmare finally come true. Jonathan was pointing a gun at her mother. "MOM!" she yelled. Rosa looked over to her daughter with fear. Jonathan pulled the trigger at the sudden yell. Blood spreading out on her light blue shirt when the bullet penetrated her skin.

"NO!" Hope screamed and ran over to her mom. The bullet had hit her in the chest. "Mom-mom look at me you're going to be okay. Just stay with me, okay" cried Hope feeling pressure in her chest about this.

Hayley suddenly put her hand where the barrier is supposed to be when she heard her daughter scream. Her body passed right through as she entered the house. She looked at Klaus knowing what this meant. Any vampire can enter a house just if it has no owner or has been invited in and Hope didn't invite them meaning.

"The mom" whispered Hayley sad for Hope losing her adoptive mother. The woman who took care of her, her whole life.

"H-Hope listen t-to m-m-me" Rosa tried to speak but blood kept coming out her mouth making her choke on it.

"No-no mom don't talk. Save your strength okay. Connor!" Hope yelled for her boyfriend.

"No Hope li-listen your re-real family the M-Mik" the wound made it harder for her to speak. The pain was too much, but for her, it hurt her more to have to leave her daughter behind.

"What mom no you are m-" she was cut by Rosa.

"No-no, the M-Mikaelson's the-they are your real family" this will be the last time she would ever see her beautiful daughter not by birth but she loved her like she gave birth to her. And she needed her to find a better family than being left with Jonathan.

"Mom stop. You're just getting confused remember you're losing a lot of blood-Connor please give her your blood or something, please!" begged Hope looking at her boyfriend giving her a sad look. He shook his head.

"Sorry is too late now the bullet hit her heart" he said hurt in his voice. He hated seeing her like this. Rosa had always been nice to him. She always helped him with advice, or when Hope would get mad at him for something stupid she would help him.

"H-Hope remem-ber i l-love you" those were her last words before her eyes closed forever.

"I love you too mommy"

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Her mom died and i was crying while i wrote this chapter but it had to be done. I hope you guys liked this chapter. What do you think will happen next? Hope is very much heartbroken right now.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!

R.I.P

Rosa Stewart

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 625 27
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
215K 4.7K 58
She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orleans, and her mother is the Queen of the w...
126K 4.6K 71
[Book 1] What if Klaus and Hayley had twins? What if Hope wasn't only child and she has twin sister- Audrey? What if instead of staying in New Orlean...