My Ice Cold Boss|| Jungkook f...

By kim_kth

Part 1 More

Chapter: 1 [Edited]
Chapter: 2 [Edited]
Chapter: 3 [Edited]
Chapter: 4 [Edited]
Chapter: 5 [Edited]
Chapter: 6 [Edited]
Chapter: 7 [Edited]
Chapter: 8 [Edited]
Chapter: 9 [Edited]
Chapter: 10 [Edited]
Chapter: 11 [Edited]
Chapter: 12 [Edited]
Chapter: 13 [Edited]
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Book 2 is out!
Hiiiiiii!!
Editing.

Chapter: 32

8.6K 254 27
By kim_kth

Neveah's POV'

I was laying down on my bed and staring up at the ceiling, just thinking about how my life is so fucked up. Of course despite the fact that I have BTS and Mia.

Everything else is just a big blur.

I heard my phone ringing and the voice was muffled so I didn't know where it was. I was super comfy so I didn't want to stand up.

So I just sat up and looked here and there, when I still couldn't find it I sighed loudly and stood up.

And my precious phone was literally under my butt, I was freaking sitting on it. Smh.

I pressed the green button without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello" I spoke groogily, trying to find my comfy spot which I lost just to find my phone which was suffocating under my own butt.

"Hello babe, I just called to inform you that you are my date to the fancy ball my dad arranged" Jungkook happily informed, I guarantee you he is smiling right now.

"Why?" I said frowning over the fact that there is a ball.

"Because my dad successfully bought a company he was trying to get for several months" He iforned again.

Company?

"Do I have to dress fancy and you know all those slim and tight ass dresses?" I asked to the most obvious question.

"Of course you big dumb dumb" He giggled, to which I just rolled my eyes with a small smile.

To be honest I didn't want to go, not because I am going with Jungkook and stuff, it's just bcz this is gonna be super dumb so be ready to cringe till your face falls off.

I am super lazy.

I was literally about to say that to Jungkook, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings nor sound like the dumbest thing on planet earth,so I was coming up with a reason.

Which is not false at all, it is true. "But Kookie I don't have a dress, all I own is ripped jeans, loose shirts and timberlands" I reasoned with him.

"It's okay my doll, I got you covered up, I will be coming over at your place with a dress" He said fixing up the problem.

You pouted and came up with another reason. "I don't have heels" You said smirking.

"That's okay, I will be bringing those with me too, and before you say anything else and try to avoid coming with me, I will bring the whole boutique" He said I could sense the smirk in his voice.

You rolled your eyes "fine" You started to play with the hem of your shirt thinking of more ideas.

"And don't be sad, Mia's coming along, Tae begged me so he could bring her with" He chuckled.

My face lit up instantly at the mention of my now Best Friend.

"Okay babe I will come over with your dress and other stuff, until then see you" He said giving out kisses over the phone.

You giggled at his cute behaviour "bye"

I end the call and threw my phone at the other side of my bed and sighed. I hope the night goes well.

● ● ●

I was sitting on the sofa watching a K-drama.

The dad just died and that poor girl is devastated and the most fucked up thing is that the boy she likes doesn't even pays attention to her, shit. Her life is so fucked up.

I started tearing up about 5 minutes ago, and I can't stop crying, I literally want to whoop that asshole's ass that killed her dad.

That poor poor girl.

I took another tissue to wipe my runny nose, when I heard the door being knocked. Seriously people have to stop coming up to my house this much. I'd rather be anti-social and watch sappy
K-Dramas.

I stood up and let the pile of tissues that we're resting on my lap fall to the ground. Sigh, I have to clean that up.

I opened the door to see a pair of eyes looking at me full of concern. I could recognize those beautiful pair of dark brown orbs anywhere.

Jungkook.

"Neveah, why?, why are you crying?, did something happen, oh no no no please stop what happened tell me please!!" He bombarded me with cute yet silly questions.

His figure quickly came in the apartment and closed the door behind him while locking it he put the huge box which I assume contained the dress beside and cupped my face. While caressing it.

I was in complete awe of how he cares for me so much, it was completely surprising and incredibly sweet of him. I leaned in on his touch and chuckled at his adorable questions.

"It's okay Jungkook" You said assuring him your fine and was just crying over a sappy drama.

"No it's not fine, my princess is crying and I can't do anything about it cuz her stubborn ass won't tell me" He said caressing my cheeks and trying to wipe my already dried tears.

I laughed at his sassy remark, how can he be so adorable and snappy at the same time, probably science can't even explain that.

"It's fine Jungkook, I was just crying bcz I was watching a sad K-Drama and sappy stuff happened and I started balling" I explained while pointing over at my TV.

He narrowed his eyes at me while letting go of my cheek, he looked at me as if he had never seen such a creature before, in simple words as if I had cum all over my face. Gross.

I giggled while looking away in embarrassment, way to go Neveah, it's not even been a week since you guys were a thing and I am already making a fool out of myself. I rolled my eyes at that.

He suddenly kissed your for head and hugged you tightly suffocating you, "Jungkook let go of me, if you don't I will became a pinene press"

He chuckled while loosening his grip, still tight but enough for me to actually breath.

"Stop being so cute, pabo" He said while swaying his body side to side with mine.

I blushed at his cute complement, I hid my face further more in his chest.

I push at his chest I bit so I could face him, he smiled cutely at me and I pecked his lips although I my lips met his teeth.

He smiled at my action and kissed me instantly, I smiled against his lips as I responded.

He pulled back, I frowned at that, "sorry babe, if we keep doing this you know where this will escalate" He smirked to which I just looked down.

He moved away just to take that huge box, he ushered me to take which I gladly did, and oh boy was it heavy as fuck.

"What in the never ending popcorn is in this thing?" I asked while trying to maintain my balance.

"It's the dress and the other stuff you wanted, just open it when I go from here" He said eyeing the box and then you.

Your brows knitted together at that "why not now" You asked about to open up the box when his hands stopped you from doing so.

"It's because I haven't seen it yet, my mum picked it up for you, and she asked if I wanted to see or not, but I only want to see it on you and not a hanger" He said cutely scratching the back of his neck.

You smiled cheekily at his adorable behavior. You nodded and put the box aside.

You were about to thank him and hug him, but his phone beat you to it.

He apologized and said he had to take, you nodded understandingly.

You went back to the couch and assumed that sappy drama was still playing but it wasn't and just an advertisement was playing about peanut butter.

I felt presence behind you so I turned around just to be frightened by an asshole.

"Mother of butter-nut-squash, what the fuck!?!?" I exclaimed clutching my chest in pure fear.

He chuckled and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him, "sorry bae, I have some important work that came up at the office and I have to go" He said apologetic-ly.

I smiled assuringly, and nodded understandingly.

His eyes softened at me being so understanding, heck even I am super proud of myself. Well don't I sound so cocky.

"Well, get ready in about 2 hours I will be here picking you up with Tae, and Mia will be coming over too" He said while kissing your forehead and exited your apartment.

You sighed when you smiled, I have such a loving boyfriend.

You went towards the box and opened it.

Your jaw dropped at the beauty before your eyes.

● ● ●

I will insert the picture of the dress in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 112K 52
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐧... 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 �...
9.3K 357 20
" I can help you but there is one thing you need to do for me in return, you and I will get married " - Jungkook A girl that was born with a bone ca...
6K 213 26
❝ I'm not a home wrecker, but I can be your friend, Mr. Jeon ❞ ____________________________________ ➤ 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄 : romance/fluff/angst/smut ➤ 𝐏𝐀𝐈�...
994 61 6
How do things change when an arrogant cold hearted Boss meet her new secretary ? Kim Taehyung × Reader