Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 77•

20.2K 549 891
By camrenkordied

A/N: I only added some drama that conflicts with inner problems because this entire story Y/N barely cries or shows an actual emotional side... Other than when C cheated. But tbh it isn't healthy (I'm a hypocrite btw) so to make it realistic, that's why I decided to make it more tough/sad in a way. Well for some readers it may seem tough/sad a lot of you probably think it's now unnecessary shit (lowkey same)💀🤷🏻‍♀️ Just trying to relate to all sides of people, enjoy tho x

_

"It's just stupid in my eyes, I didn't even do anything- literally I just stood there. This bubble Camila and I had is now popped and I don't think she realizes. It's making me feel so bad-"

"Y/N....Y/N." Amber sighed to herself over the phone and I hummed.

"What?"

"Shut the fuck up." She spoke and I frowned looking at the new phone I had in my hands.

"I know that's harsh but this isn't like you, stop worrying over this shit. Like everyone has always said for years- suck it up and talk to her. You're not doing anything but pouting because your own girlfriend hasn't touched you. Let alone spoke to you so do something about it. If she can't handle a fucking goodbye peck when she let Lauren's pale ass fingers inside of her. Then I will personally push her down the damn stairs!" She ranted and I listened carefully causing me to sigh deeply.

"Uh well don't do that last part." I mumbled and she chuckled lowly.

"You know I wouldn't but yeah, if you suck it up then she has to, too. If she's gonna be her weird Pisces ass then you make it right if she won't. Don't just let it go." She said and I nodded as I sat myself on the lawn chair.

"Where is she anyways?" She asked me and I bit my lip.

"Uh she went to the studio, she should be at rehearsals by now but when she's done she's going back to the studio." I mumbled as I watched a bee cautiously land on the pool water.

I didn't wanna get stung by the bitch and die so I had my eyes on it carefully.

"What time does she usually come home?"

"Usually when I'm already asleep she's putting her all into her music especially now. She's putting way more time into it rather than two days ago when she just went when she could." I answered her as I laid back but still was in a state that if the bee came my way I'd be gone.

"So...bitch you haven't been around her in how many days?" She suddenly spat and I closed my eyes thinking of the silence around the house.

"About two-"

"Bitch!" She yelled and I slightly took the phone away from my ear.

"I will kill you both! You're how old?! Fix it!" She yelled and I chuckled lowly as she continued to yell at me.

"Okay, I was just giving her time to think-"

"NO!" She yelled again and I smiled as I rubbed my face.

"I'm getting off this phone you better fucking do something stupid hoe!" She yelled at me and I smiled before biting my lip.

"Yeah, uh oka-"

I stopped and I heard the familiar three beeps and I looked at my phone. She really did hang up on me. I chuckled with a small groan and watched Lexa growl loudly as she chewed up her toy rope. I looked at the time on my watch with a small smile. It was already seven at night and I had probably four hours until she came back home.

I wanted her to work on her music but I needed her home before she traveled to Washington for the first show of the tour. She was all packed up and ready for the tour in two days. So I picked up my phone again and prayed she'd pick up, then after the fourth ring someone surprisingly answered.

"Hello?" Camila answered glumly and I cleared my throat.

"Babe.." I mumbled and she hummed in return, "I need you to come home."

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked in the same tone and I shook my head looking up at the dark sky.

"I need you right now, okay? Please just come home." I sighed and she stayed silent for a few long seconds.

"I'll be home in a few." She said lowly and I bit my lip.

"Cam.." I smiled to myself thinking of what we could be after this bump, "I love you."

"...I love you too, Y/NN." She whispered and before I could say anything else she hung up.

I sighed over dramatically causing Lexa to stop chewing at her toy and look up at me. She happily brought the toy over to me and I threw it into the pool. Her water bug ass jumped after it with a splash causing me to smile. She paddled her way towards the steps with the rope in her mouth and I got up.

"Come on baby." I whistled as I started to walk inside the house.

Walking into the living room I settled comfortably in my spot again and kicked my legs up. Looking up at the tv which was playing the show Wild n Out but then I heard Lexa running in.

"Shit, Lexa wait!" I yelled but Lexa jumped up and shook her wet fur causing me to groan.

"Goddamn it." I mumbled as her excited self licked my cheek.

I quickly got up causing her to follow me and I ran to the nearby bathroom. I grabbed a random towel and wrapped the puppy into it. Her happy eyes shined and I smiled widely as she panted with her pearly whites. I picked her up and rubbed her fur with the towel as I walked to the kitchen. I set her down causing her big ass paws to pop up onto my legs.

I reached up to grab her box of treats and smirked as she started to whine. She paced around and I stood firmly in front of her, "Sit." I tried teaching the puppy and she tried snapping at the bone.

"Aht- sit, Lexa." I spoke firmly and she sat down causing me to smile while I looked around.

"She listened- good girl!" I cooed and when I tried to give it to her slowly.

"Shit, easy, easy- Lexa!" I yelped when she snatched the bone and I swear she fucking took my hand with it.

I ran after her as she panted heavily with the bone in her mouth then she growled. I heard keys jiggling and we both ran to the door. She let the bone go and barked as the door opened and Camila came into my view. She frowned at us waiting for her and started to smile.

"Hi babies." She chuckled causing my heart to flutter at the term of endearment.

"Hey." I smiled like a little kid and she giggled cutely.

"I thought you were coming home later?" I asked with a small frown as I took her purse from her arm.

"Oh no? I was already on my way home." She answered me with a small smile and walked past me as Lexa drug the damp towel.

"You're not going to the studio?" I asked her and she shook her head walking into the living room.

"No..." She mumbled and sat down with a sigh, "Not tonight, I know that." She said mostly to herself and I looked at her with a more of a soft look.

I sat beside her and she opened her eyes to look at my somewhat nervous state.

"So..what was that call about?" She asked me and I stopped myself from laughing.

"Us." I answered simply and looked over to her.

"You've been..distant?" I honestly spoke and she wet her lips as she briefly closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm just thinking."

I looked at my hands before up at her, "What can I do to fix this?" I asked as genuine as I could, I didn't like what was going on between us.

"There's nothing to fix, I'm not mad. Just a little stressed but I'm not mad at you or Erica-"

"Mila.." I stopped her and pressed my hand against her leg.

"You haven't kissed me in almost three days." I stated softly, "I know you're upset." I finished and she looked away from me then up at the ceiling.

"I'm just trying to figure it out." She frowned and I grabbed her hand trying to get through to her.

"What exactly?" I asked and she looked at me.

"My feelings? I'm mad at you but I don't wanna be... it feels like I don't have the right to be? It's confusing. I keep thinking that our future will always be a question because something might remind you of Erica in the future." She told me truthfully causing me to nod as I turned my entire body to her.

"Baby.. I promise, right now it's not like that and it will never be that way. I didn't have any feelings for her before the kiss and I still don't now." I scooted closer to her as I felt almost desperate for her to trust me.

"The kids thing.." I bit my lip before looking into her eyes, "I want them, I really do, I always have. I'm afraid but I think that's normal? I think a lot of parents are scared but I'm more open now than I was ever before. I want everything with you."

"I don't think you realize how truly done I am with Erica." I whispered and she let me caress her cheek as I looked down at her plump lips.

"There is nothing. There is no us. There is no future between me and Erica. Because I love you and she knows that, she wants me to be with you. She doesn't want to fuck this up even if she has a bit, it wasn't her intention. I'm not trying defend her because her ass should've known not to do that. But Cam, I'm yours." I ranted softly but she swallowed down her emotions.

She sniffled and looked towards the kitchen as she let go of my hands. I felt so lost when she closed her eyes and started to get up, "I'm gonna start on dinner." She whispered trying not to cry and I felt my heart clench.

How could she start to pull a me when she hated that shit? I watched her get up with a crushed heart and huffed.

I then shook my head while I watched her look down as she walked. I got up with a clench of my jaw finished with this shit. She was my girlfriend and she needed to know I didn't love anyone else but her. When I marched into the kitchen she looked at me with tearful eyes then frowned.

So when I got into her reach I tilted her head up and smashed our lips together. She softly gasped and I caressed her cheeks smoothly before I suddenly picked her up.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as she kissed me back and I pushed her against the nearest wall. She sighed softly against my kiss and I separated from her now needy lips. I stared into her eyes as her lips started to quiver, "I am yours." I breathed out as desperately as I could and she continued to stare into my eyes.

"I'm in love with you, nobody else." I shook my head as I steadily held her hips while her legs were clinging around me.

"I don't love Erica, that kiss was nothing but a goodbye! I'm sorry that it happened, I am sorry." I apologized again with my tone firm and she sniffled quickly as my heart pounded against my chest.

"I'm sorry Camila." I teared up and she looked me in my eyes with a longing gaze.

"Stop treating me differently, I can't fucking handle it anymore." I shakily said and I huffed out a pant as her legs slowly came down.

She stayed silent before she let out a breath of despair and she cradled my head, "You..you are mine." She lowly whispered looking into my eyes and I definitely wasn't ready for what she did next.

Her sad eyes turned into something else which I've never seen before. I gulped and she all too quickly pressed her lips against mine. Which only caused her teeth to accidentally bump into my lip. She went with it and bit it causing me to hiss at the harshness. She pulled back with a tug of my bottom lip and I hazily looked into her eyes then down at hers.

She looked down my body and she suddenly ripped my black tshirt with her pent up anger and pain just to push me back. I hissed as my back hit the corner of the wall adjacent of us and she grabbed my head. She pulled me down harshly just to kiss my lips aggressively causing my heart to stop. She attacked my lips with more anger than her own roaming hands.

She suddenly took a handful of my buddy and I jumped with a squeak as she leaned into my ear seductively.

"This." She tightened her hold on me causing me squeeze my eyes shut, "This is mine." She husked and I softly grabbed her arm that was holding my member.

"You. Are fucking mine." She hissed and tightened again causing me to squeak in pain.

"Don't you ever let that fucking shit happen again." She finally said and I nodded quickly as she pressed me into the wall.

"It won't, baby, I promise." I gasped and she hummed with an amused smirk.

"Mhm, it better not." She let go and I breathed out as my eyes closed in relief.

"Tell me again." She whispered as her evil hands trailed up my body again.

"It won't happen again, Camila." I repeated and she smirked as she pulled me closer to her body.

She ghosted her lips over my shoulder up to my neck and smirked. Then suddenly she kneed the back of my knee causing me to fall to them. I hissed as my kneecaps hit the floor and she tilted my head up.

"Ow fuck, Cami." I winced in pain and she bit her lip.

"God, I love having control over you." She whispered and I gulped as her hand wrapped up in my hair.

"I'm a hypocrite you know?" She shook her head as she bit her lip, "But the thought of you with anyone else especially Erica gets me so heated." She clenched her jaw and I honestly didn't know what to do.

She had this crazy look in her eyes.

"I don't give a shit if it was a small kiss, a goodbye kiss, or if you shoved your damn tongue down her throat. You are mine and the fact she got one taste of those precious lips- I wanna rip her face off." She frowned and then wet her lips before laughing.

"And I feel like a dick because I wonder how you felt a year ago with me and Lauren." She sighed and gripped my hair softly as my jaw clenched.

"I love you, Y/NN." She trailed her hand across my face and I looked up at her.

"But sometimes I wanna rip your dick off." She frowned at me and I frowned in confusion at her words.

"What? It wasn't even my doi-" I was cut off when her heel pushed me to back quickly.

"Ow goddamnit." I huffed and she kneeled down and straddled my lap.

I didn't know if she was gonna kill me or fuck me and she smirked as her hands felt my heartbeat. She grabbed my face, her eyes trailing over my features slowly.

"Hm, I can't blame her though." She whispered and I felt my pulse raise, "You're so fucking amazing." She sighed and her nose very lightly nudged mine.

I was so fucking confused.

"Do you know how hard it is for me to not choke the shit out of you? I wanted to be loving and believe I'd be better but God, baby. You drive me insane, that image of her kissing you, kills me. But you're here..with me, not her." She breathed out as she inched herself closer to me.

I finally brought out the crazy Latina in her.

She pressed her lips against mine and no question asked I reciprocated. Her arms wrapping around my neck again and kissing me so deeply my head spun. The cool air blew across my back and her beautiful lips sucked my bottom one. She ran her hands down my neck slightly scaring me but ran her nails down my back.

"Camila!" I hissed and she smirked easing the pain by softly rubbing her hands against the pink streaks.

"Shut up." She whispered and then got up after kissing down my neck.

I watched her with a fast beating heart and she slid her leggings down. I felt my heart stop and my breathing freeze as she threw them somewhere. She started to move herself forward and I leaned on my hands. Anticipating my meal while she bit her lip exotically, my shaft grew hard.

"Hungry?" She asked me and I hungrily looked up at her.

I tilted my head up to meet her half way and I softly ran my tongue up her slit. The wet muscle slipping through her folds letting me taste that sweetness that was her being. I groaned and flattened my tongue again before slipping it into her already wet entrance. But before I could give it my all she stood back up. She bit her lip with a whimper and pushed me back before walking ahead of me leaving my wanting presence, confused.

"If you're not up those stairs in fifteen seconds you're not getting any until I come back from the first quarter of the tour." She aggressively threatened and I immediately stood up.

"I don't like to wait." She firmly spoke as she walked into our room up the stairs.

I jumped up four steps and skipped one by one as I ran to my future wife. I bursted through the door and closed it before Lexa could try and cuddle. I licked my lips as she pulled her hoodie off and shook her ass.

"Lay down." She demanded and I followed directions without any questions.

As I laid down in confusion she got up and walked to her closet with a sway of her hips. But when she exited I immediately felt my heart drop and I sat up.

"Oh...no, no." I shook my head at the handcuffs causing her to laugh to herself.

"Yes." She firmly spoke with that smile of hers, "You owe me." She mumbled and my heart pounded against my chest.

"Now shut up."

Fuck.

___________________

The next chapter will be the rest of the smut, sorry for cutting it. But I was not about to lose that 10 day streak of updating.

I hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then same tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie

___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.3K 43
An accident leads to Lauren being in a coma for a year. She wakes up and doesn't remember the girls or the rough relationship her and Camila have had...
75.5K 1.4K 16
Camren mini fanfication (Lauren G!P) Camila cabello was broken when she got on the plan to NY. When she got off him she felt a lot more better after...
175K 7K 27
You're trying your best to catch your big break as an actress, but your luck hasn't been on your side for the last couple of years. One particularly...
564K 15.6K 57
A relationship with Camila Cabello. Big thanks to everyone reading! Please remember to drop a few votes :)