BOBA.

By TWINKLETWEEK

"life is like a box of chocolates" More

BOBA.
ONE
TWO.
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
TWENTY.
AUTHORS NOTE.
BORING BONUS.

NINETEEN

137 13 4
By TWINKLETWEEK

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:

MONEY MONEY MONEY: ABBA

MIN yoongi stood there, handing the gifts to his close friend.

"park jimin."

"min yoongi."

"two things. speech first."

"the floor is yours."

"park, fucking, jimin. i like you. i like you and im sorry. i know the world is ending even more with every second and that's the real reason i stopped smoking. its all because i like you and i want you to like me too. i know the world is just a random planet in the void called the universe. i know we all are doomed. one day, all of our names will be documented as history and our neighbors will be dust. i know the sun will swallow the earth whole, we will burn into ashes and ashes until the world falls down. and i know that i like you. im sorry."

jimin put everything down on the table. "min yoongi. i need no apology. for, i may like you too. it may have been a short time since weve met but i do know there's something there. maybe a short and small relationship will help us blossom it into something stronger, longer, ever lasting, eternal. something amazing. but, do not fear, for i like you too."

yoongi hugged the younger, the latter returning it immediately. "your arms feel like the home ive yearned for."

home.

"jimin, theres another thing i have for you, just in case that wasn't enough."

yoongi pulled out a box of chocolates and put them in jimins hands. "youve told me before that i am like a box of chocolates, and i didn't understand what that meant until i realized i did. i thought you were just talking about forest gump, but its a reference to yourself. you were danger to me, that's for another time, but i realized...you. you, park jimin, are like a box of chocolates. you never know what you're gonna get. whenever im with you, i never know what im gonna get."

"holy shit, hyung. shut up and kiss me."

the younger smashed their lips together, the taste of honeydew met banana, and a spark was felt.

"holy fuck, i enjoyed that."

"same hyung."

"youre just like nicotine."

"but am i just gonna be one of your cigarettes?"

-------------
T H E

E N D

jk lol theres still the epilouge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 248 14
"I always felt something for you deep down Tae, I just need time to figure out it was love"
176K 7.1K 33
"Fine then LEAVE!"
49.5K 3.5K 21
"You're supposed to put your name on Love Letters!" {Taekook}
112K 6K 41
[ park jimin ] "Afterall, you cannot run from yourself."