Not Broken Just Unfinished

By DaieniajahCarter

"Maliya your beautiful . You deserve the world." Brandon whispered into my ears. I Stared into his eyes "your... More

From the start.
Guarded
My Own
Odyssey
Lust or Love
Open Wounds
Biggest mistake
No love lost, No love found
Stalking you
Get to you
Forever ✨
Wasted 💔🤦🏽‍♀️
Timer🤫
Can not save me?
Tired of living with demons because their always inviting more.
Not Mine
Hush now
At the end of the day , I know im riding alone...
👑Rivals 👑
Beautiful Scars
Reflection
Blunt 🔊
Part 2: Satan's Playpen
BerZerk
Pills & Potions
Lucid Dreaming
Push
I cant do this anymore
Broken clocks
Naked
The remedy for a broken heart
Lights Please
Damn.
Broken Mirror
Thugger
Forever ever...
You did what you did , I felt what i felt, It is what it is !
Confidental
Trap Royalty
Black Cinderella
One of a kind
I will
Gonna love me
Pretty little fears
Butterfly effect
Private property
Complicated

Can I Holla at you

4.3K 125 13
By DaieniajahCarter

Bianca POV
I winced in pain relaxing in a hot bath. Tears rolled out my eyes realizing this is my life now. "GIRLLL we made 1,600 dollars today. Listen you was going to lose your virginity soon anyway but at least we got paid for it. Plus this is ya job now you work out to support yaself. You gotta work to get the food you have, the clothes you have, everything" Aaliyah gloated. That caused even more tears to fall "can you leave" I growled. Aaliyah rolled her eyes and left.

I watched the tub water and blood swirl down the drain. I couldn't bear to look in the mirror as I past it. I put on a black and white pink sweat suit. I took 4 pain pills then went back to preparing Maliya & Omari's room. Since Omari and my stupid ass siblings left all we've been doing is quickly helping remodel the house to what he left us a blue print of. Thankfully it was already half way finished before he left.

"I finished fluffing the pillows in the master room , I dusted the living room , swept the floors, then vacuumed the rug." I sighed. Aaliyah nodded continuing to cut up the meat preparing dinner. "Uhh go feed the thing in the basement"Aaliyah chuckled. I took the left overs from the fridge dumped it all together in a big bowl grabbed a jug of water out the fridge.

I stood at the stood at the bottom of basement steps staring at Maliya's mother chained to the wall like a wild animal. "Here you go" I whispered tapping her shoulder softly. I slide the food and water in front of her face. "Thank you" she mumbled.

I turned to walk away. "She was beautiful and pure when she was born" Maliya's mother choked out between tears. I sat across from her patiently waiting to hear more. "I thought I could love her I swore I could... She was perfect at first she was the spitting image of me. Then one day she just betrayed Me. She became him.. She became her father. I couldn't love that. I tried..." her mother began to explain. "There should never be a reason you can't love your own child regardless of who her father is. She's a part of you! So I can't feel sympathy that your stuck in this situation that you are I'm sorry I just can't" I said leaving.

"Took you long enough. Go make sure everything is perfect they should be pulling up any minute" Aaliyah yelled. I did as I was told.

Living room

Bathroom

Kitchen

Bianca's room

Omari & Maliya room

Maliya POV

I felt flood of emotion walking up to my porch. I glanced back at Omari noticing he was pulling our bags out of the trunk. I could run I could and he wouldn't be able to catch me , but I don't have any where to go I burned all my bridges to be with Brandon.

I miss Kalen & Jeremih so much. I nibbled on my lip thinking about how I did them. I love Jeremih I really do I thought I was in love with Brandon I swore he was the one. "It's just us baby" I whispered staring at my stomach. I began contemplating on should I just accept life with Omari or try to go back to my brother. I can't just go back to Jeremih we hurt each other so badly I don't know if he even wants to see me ever again.

"You ready momma" Omari questioned kissing my cheek I nodded he opened the door. My jaw dropped. "I wanted a fresh start. Your past in this house hasn't been the best. I just want our start in life to be good." He whispered. Tears started forming in my eyes "Okay." I mumbled following closely behind him while he gave me a tour.

"This is our room" Omari pull me closely pecking my lips. I tried to pull away he just tightened his grip on my wrist. I snatched my wrist away from him. "Yeah, that's what's not happening anymore" I growled pushing past him. He started to breathe heavy walking fast behind me.
I chuckled turning to him "Touch me it'll be ya last time touching anything" I spat at him.

I jumped at the harsh tone of my own voice judging by the way Omari backed away it scared him to. I smirked walking into the bathroom. "Baby I wasn't going to put my hands on you... I've changed" Omari yelled through the bathroom door.

I ignored him running bath water. "I'll send someone in with an outfit" He sighed in defeat walking away from the door.

I sat in the tub staring at Kalen's number. I slowly hit dial while placing it against my ear.

Phone conversation

Maliya: I-I I'm fine. I'm home.

Kalen: I'm not mad okay please Maliya let's link I miss you alright. I'm not mad I just need to see my little sister I'm not going to believe your okay til I can physically see you myself.

Maliya: (cries softly) I can't see you.. I'm not ready for that yet. So much has changed.

Kalen: So your staying with who? Not ya mothers house I'm not letting shit fly like that.

Maliya: I have to figure shit out myself. I'm not a baby anymore.

Kalen : The fuck are you talking about. I'm coming to get you lost ya rabbit ass mind. Drop ya location. You out here acting like your a gig shaking your ass half naked in strip clubs. Now your hiding from me.? The fuck good with you.!! I'm not angry with you I can't judge your decisions because I've never been in your shoes. I'm just disappointed. I'm stressed I'm losing my sister. Helping Jeremih raise his son got us out here like daddy day care and shit.

I could take it anymore I began having an anxiety attack. I can't keep shit from Kalen he's my brother. Him doing this cracked me a little more. My breathing became shallow when I heard him say Jeremih son.

Maliya: Jeremih has a son?

Kalen: Where you at

Maliya: Wtf you mean he has a son!!! How old is he

Kalen : shut up we linking tomorrow at Lincoln park . 6 am

Kalen hangs up on me

I sunk lower in the tub. "He has a son" I mumbled. My throat began to feel tight, my head felt hot and swollen, I began shivering & hyperventilating. I felt my eyes roll back and my body become submerged in water.

2 hrs later

I rolled over in a big fluffy bed. A grin crept across my face. For a moment it felt like I was back at Jeremih's house in bed. "Are you okay" a heard a softly friendly female voice. I rubbed my eyes sitting up.
"Who are you?" I asked confused. She came to my side with a bottle of water.

"You don't remember me" she asked quietly. I just stared. "Bianca . Derrick's younger sister" she stated hoping to jog my memory. "Oh yeah B. What are you doing here please baby girl don't get mixed up with people" I pleaded taking her hands into mine.

"I live here I work for your man. Derrick and Alyssa dipped" Bianca shrugged. I rolled my eyes at the sound of Alyssa's name. "Well um I gotta get you up and to dinner before I get in trouble"she sighed I followed her into the kitchen.

Jeremih POV

"Cairo come pick up" I yelled. It's the fourth time today this living room has been trashed behind him and his damn toys. "Daddy I was playing cops" he whined throwing the toys into a wagon.
"Stop that whining shit please" I growled

"I want my mom" Cairo screamed throwing toys. "I want your mom to" I chuckled. Cairo stomped off into his room slamming his door as hard as he could "keep ya ass in there to" I yelled throwing all of his toys in the garbage.

"Cho Cho Chooooo" Kalen said walking into the house. "Where little man at" he questioned plopping on the couch. "His room" I sighed. Since His mother left everything with Cairo is a struggle down to getting him to put shoes on. "Any luck with court?" Kalen asked. Just the mention of dealing with Cairo thotting ass mother Chyna stressed me out. I began rolling a blunt "Ugh That bit- I mean difficult female" I switched my wording seeing Cairo out the corner of my eye.

"What's up little man" I said noticing he's watching my every move. "Daddy I'm sorry I was mean I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just want a mommy. The kids at daycare have mommies and I do not" Cairo admitted allowing the tears I been yelling at him to keep in flow out.

Kalen went to hold him ,but he moved away. I picked him up holding him closely allowing him to show his emotions. "I'm sorry listen I know I can't ever be your mommy but I'll try to be the best daddy ever starting now." I whispered in his ear. Kalen returned with a bottle. I laid him in my bed turning the tv on to bubble guppies.

I sighed " She signed away her rights she gave them up. She said Cairo was getting in the way of her life. She kept talking so much shit. I had to leave the court room to contain my anger. What makes it worst is when I went by her house to get the rest of his things I sent him into his room to get everything else he wanted. She continued to talk her shit about how me and Cairo ruined her life and her man didn't want him around . I went upstairs to get Cairo he was standing at the top of the stairs crying."

"That's fucked up" Kalen mumbled. I nodded taking a long hit from the blunt. "Well maybe this will make you feel better. Maliya is back and well she sounded fine but we're linking at Lincoln Park at 6 tm morning." Kalen laughed. I turned away trying to cover my grin.

"I'll drop Cairo off at my moms and ride with you" I said. He looked me up and down then busted out laughing "Nah I got it I need to talk to her alone anyway" Kalen said. I nodded.

Kalen POV

I sat patiently in the slide staring at my phone 5:58 am. "Ayee baby boy lemme get your number sexy" Maliya joked.

I looked up at her my eyes began to water "well if it isn't Casper the friendly ghost" I taunted. She grinned "I really missed you" she whimpered. I held her tightly allowing her to cry into my chest. A few tears escaped my eyes I quickly wiped them. "Igh kid tell me why the fuck you think it's okay to disappear without a word or trace? Why I gotta hear from everyone on the block you out here not using the sense god gave your stupid" I growled.

"I thought I was in love." Maliya whispered staring at her feet.
"With who? Can't be Jeremih you left him shot alone bleeding, Can't be that light skinned nigga everyone heard about how he's been beating your ass it's even in the tabloids. So fucking who? Your selfish as fuck yo." I yelled. She stumbled back as the veins in my neck began to bulge.

" LISTEN KALEN I SAID I WAS FUCKING SORRY. I WONT DISAPPEAR ON YOU AGAIN! DAMN I NEED MY DAMN BROTHER NOT A DAMN PROBATION OFFICER. I LEFT BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS AS MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE. I THOUGHT I WAS IN LOVE WITH BRANDON. YES, I DO LOVE HIM BUT HE DOESNT LOVE ME. I TRIED AND TRIED COUNTLESS TIMES TO GET HIM TO LOVE ME. IM CARRYING HIS DAMN CHILD HIS FIRST AND ONLY CHILD AS FAR AS I KNOW AND HE CANT EVEN LOOK ME IN MY EYES. I WAS HIS PUNCHING BAG NOT A WIFE OR ANYTHING I AMOUNTED TO NOTHING IN HIS EYES. YOU KNOW HOW EMBARRASSED I AM TO EVEN BE BACK HERE AT SQUARE 1!!! ALL OR THIS MIGHT SEEM PETTY OR STUPID IM HURT BECAUSE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE DID TO ME WITHIN THE LAST FEW MONTHS I WOULD NEVER DO TO THEM!!!! I CANT EVEN HURT MY WORST ENEMY."Maliya screamed I jumped back not knowing what to do.

"All I need is my damn brother please just be my brother right now" Maliya cried. I hugged her again. She tried to push me away but I just held on tighter. "It's okay firefly" I whispered in her ear. She smiled hearing the old nickname I used to call her when she was younger. I wanted so bad to ask her where Brandon at so I could check him about putting his hands on my sister. "Look you're everything to me okay I love you remember that I'm here I'm not leaving I love you." I said consoling her. Her breathing slowed letting me know she was calming down.

"I'm here to" a deep voice said me and her jumped to see Jeremih wrapping his arms around Maliya. She quickly wiped her tears backing up. "I told you not to come" I growled. Maliya fixed her shirt walking away.

Maliya POV

"Maliya please just let me talk damn" Jeremih yelled. I kept walking to my car. I can't look Jeremih in his face there's so much hurt he called me out my name. He said how he feels he sees me as a thot. He proved that at the strip club.
"Fuck you want?!?" I yelled. "I said some fucked up things so did you but I want you in my life. I thought I lost you forever." Jeremih admitted.

" Nah what you said to me on multiple different occasions was outta bubble" I laughed. "Go back to ya baby momma homie" I said flicking him off. Jeremih put his hair in a ponytail "don't talk about her to me matter of fact who told you" he asked walking towards me. I put my hair in a quick messy bun. "Don't matta shit I don't care about you having a kid I'm having a baby my damn self I can't be mad" I shrugged. Jeremih started charging to Kalen "Opp you told her!!! You trying to take her from me" Jeremih yelled sending body shots to Kalen.

Kalen returned them. I jumped on Jeremih back putting him in a choke hold. "Nah this is my brother we don't fight fair." I growled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
93.5K 2.3K 40
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
199K 9.8K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
720K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!