Escaping Jake Paul

By limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
Chapter 43
New book ΒΏ
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❀️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 22

832 13 29
By limelightAvery__

Daniels POV:

Gosh she's so beautiful ..... but I knew she was Jakes girl and I wouldn't do that to Logan he's helped us too much. But I couldn't help but to look at her. She's just everything you can ever want, she only met us today and she was already comfortable talking and making jokes in front of us and I can tell we all loved that about her.

Lily's POV:

Everyone was asleep at this point besides Logan and I, I decided not to sleep because I don't want Logan to get tired and make us crash. I looked at my phone and saw that I had an hour and a half to get on my flight and we would be there in about 30 minutes.

After about 30 minutes we finally make it to the airport and I insisted in the boys and Logan not getting out because I didn't want them to be late for their shoot, they wanted to walk me inside anyways so I didn't argue with that. We walked inside half of the boys still sleepy, I felt bad for them they're on a grind 24/7. We walked up the seats and I still had an hour till my flight left. I couldn't let the boys stay till they called my flight name because I told Logan I was going to Canada but really I am not. If he hears another name he will get mad at me that I hadn't told him about it.

" logs do you think you have an extra charger for me, my phone is about to die and I forgot to get mine ugh " I said searching through my bag trying to find my charger.

" I'm sorry lil I don't have one on me " Logan said which made me stress. How am I gonna sit on a long flight with no charger ugh.

" here you can take mine, I have plenty at home" I heard someone say, I looked up to see that it was Daniel.

" oh no it's okay thank you though " I shyly said looking down and blushing a tiny bit.

" no please take it , you're going on a flight you will need it don't worry I have plenty at home " he said giving me that cheeky smile he always does. I just blushed and said thank you.

" hey what happened to your arm " jack asked looking at my wrist that white cotton bandages wrapped around it, I flinched and quickly pulled my sleeves down. I looked at Logan and he gave me that ( I don't know what to say ) look and the guys were just staring back at Logan and I all confused as to why we aren't giving and explainable answer.

" I um I hurt it while I was making a video with Jake, he tried to throw me in the pool and as he was running and my wrist scraped from a metal object " I said trying to avoid eye contact. Jack just replied with a " oh okay " but it seemed like he wasn't buying It and neither were the others.

" anyways logs you and guys should leave I only have less than an hour till my flight boards and I wouldn't want to keep you guys here, you all have stuff to do " I said as Logan spoke up.

" are you silly , we will be here till you get on your flight just so I know you are safe "

" thanks for caring but seriously I feel bad, please leave guys I don't want to get you distracted from the work you guys have to do " I keep insisting but the truth was I didn't want them to hear where I was actually going to. The boys and Logan finally agreed to go and they all got up ready to say goodbye. I hugged each and everyone of the boys and Daniels hugs were the best and the longest , I felt some way with him. He was just super sweet. They all told me that it was nice meeting me and that we will see each other soon but not gonna happen boys. Logan was the last to say goodbye I hugged him super tight and didn't want to look in his eyes, the guilt was eating me alive and I just had to deal with it, I'm sure Logan would understand it's for my best. I had a few tears slip down my face.

" hey, don't cry best friend, we're gonna see each other soon " Logan said running his fingers through my hair and hugging me tight, I just nodded and picked up my duffel bag.

" have a safe flight lily and call me when you land, and no worries if Jake asks I won't tell him where you went " Logan said which made the why don't we boys confused again. I just smiled and nodded. I said bye one last time and took a seat until they called for my flight.

Jacks POV:

Something about her seems different, her wrists were bandaged up and Logan had said that he won't tell Jake where she went. I mean wouldn't a boyfriend want to know where his girlfriend is going ? Idk that's just weird.

Lily's POV:

I was sleeping on the chairs of the airport when I heard the announcements go off, It was my flight. I grabbed my duffel bag and the charger that Daniel gave me and walked to my plane. I went bright security, handed the women my ticket and got onto the plane. I found seat. Once the plane was full I noticed that no one was sitting next to me, amazing. I put my feet up on the seat next to me and decided to plug my phone in. I wanted to listen to the boys because I never really had a chance to. Woah they were amazing I was falling in love with these boys. My plane took off and I just let sleep take over my body.

5 hours later -

I was awoken by one of the flight attendants and she had told me that we landed. I looked out my window and just woah I felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. New York was beautiful. I couldn't believe I was actually here, going to be living on my own, it all seemed surreal to me.

9 am in the morning in LA -

Jakes POV:

I woke up only to see that no one was sleeping next to me. Lily's probably in the bathroom or downstairs cooking breakfast, I was thinking about all of this and I actually am gaining her trust now. I got dressed into some shorts my merch of course, ( Fanjoy.co/jakepaul ) always plug ya know (: . I made my way downstairs and bumped into Chance. We laughed it off. I made my way to the kitchen and lily wasn't there. Hmm that's weird. Where can she be ?

" hey guys have you seen lily? " I asked Nathan and kade, they both shook their head. I looked literally everywhere and she was no where in sight. What the actual fuck. Did she escape ? I started to panic a little.

" guys come in here now " I yelled at the rest of team 10. They all came in and looked at me confused.

" Lily's missing ....again " I said as I punched the garage wall out of frustration.

" relax bro, Tessa and Erika aren't here either maybe she's gone with them out or something " Anthony said which could be the answer, but why wouldn't she tell me.

" here I'll call Tessa and see if she's with them " chance said as he got out his phone and put it up to his ear.

" hey , is lily with you guys, no ? , have you guys seen her , okay Nevermind thanks bye " chance said into the phone I'm pretty sure I heard him say no which got me even more mad. This bitch escaped. Only she knows that if she escapes me I can easily get her back, I mean she couldn't have gone far right ?

" oh my god I am so stupid ! " chance said face palming himself. I just stared at him.

" what ? Why ? What happened ? " I asked trying to get answers out of him.

" dude, I was asleep on the couch, Apollo started barking which made me wake up and then I saw a dream that lily was there telling Apollo to be quiet. I asked if it was her and she said I am dreaming so I just went back to sleep" Chance said which made me even more pissed than I already was.

" it wasn't a dream you fucking idiot " Kade said slapping chance on the back of his head. I was just silent I walked inside and decided to check the cameras to see what time she had gone. I rewinded the cameras to yesterday night. What I saw made me freeze. Camera 1 is placed inside my closet, it showed lily grabbing one of my duffel bags and putting all of her clothes and stuff in there, camera 2 was the kitchen, she had given Apollo food to make him shut up.

" hey ! That was my steak !!!! " Anthony said.

" nows not the fucking time " I snapped at him.

The third camera was in the backyard, there were no signs of her there and last but not least the fourth camera was in the front of the house. She had walked out of the house and went walking towards the gates. There was no Uber or car or anyone else outside so she must have gone walking, i mean if she gone walking she wouldn't have gotten far right? I grabbed the Tesla's keys and ran out the door.

" let's go who's coming ! " I said to the boys they all ended up coming with me.

Lily's POV:

It was already 1pm here in New York so that means in LA it was 11 am. Which also means that Jakes probably awake and everyone knows I am missing. I let the bad thoughts get out of my mind because I was here for a reason. I needed to get away from all of this, I needed to start fresh and forget about everyone and everything. I never lived on my own especially at a place where I don't know anything about, so this was going to be a huge life lesson and a struggle but I will get through this. I called for a taxi and asked him to take me to the nearest hotel and he knew. About 10 minutes passed by and we stopped. Wow this was a beautiful hotel, everything was so fancy. I knew this place would be expensive but Logan Gave me a lot so I was set to stay atleast two nights in the hotel before finding a apartment that I can rent. The apartments in New York were really tiny but I am only one person so I don't even need anything too fancy. I got out paid the taxi guy and walked inside the hotel.

" name please ? " the lady at the front desk asked.

" uh lily Collins " I smiled at her as she handed me the keys to my hotel room. I stepped into the elevator and it took me to the 6th floor. I opened my room and wow it was beautiful. I can't believe I am in New York. I was super jet lagged and decided to just take a nap. I changed into more comfortable clothes and flopped on the bed.

About two hours later I checked my phone only to see that Logan had called me over 10 times. I decided to FaceTime him back, because I totally forgot that I was supposed to call him when I landed. The call went through and someone picked up the phone other than Logan. It was Jonah.

" LILY ! we miss you already ! Logan was worried sick you weren't answering " Jonah screamed making me laugh.

" I know I'm really sorry , I was so jet lagged I had to atleast take a two hour nap " I said as someone else came into the conversation.

" Jonah who are you talking to " I believed it was Daniel asked.

" it's lily, she FaceTimed Logan's phone and since he's busy I picked up instead " Jonah said only to have the phone snatched away by Daniel.

" LILYYYYY, I miss you already " Daniel said fake crying which caused me to blush and laugh at the same time.

" awh Danny , you can't live without me ? " I asked smirking and he just blushed.

" anyways I miss you too , but I gotta go explore new y- I mean I want to go explore new places " I said trying to fix my sentence because little did they know I was not in Canada and Logan cannot find out about this.

" the jet lag is really getting to you , you almost called Canada New York " Daniel said laughing like crazy. Crap he heard it. I just laughed and played along with it. I told the boys to tell Logan that I had called and hung up. I'm alone in New York. I seriously don't know what to do.

Jakes POV:

We literally checked everywhere. Where can she be ! At this point I was really freaking pissed. I can't believe I let this happen. Not just once but this is already the second time. damn this girls good, but just wait until I find her... she will regret it. I think Jakes been too nice lately right ? I think Jake needs to step up his game and make sure she knows who's in charge here. Oh lily lily .. what are you getting yourself into. we went back home. I slammed the keys on the counter and I was on the verge of breaking every single thing in this house.

" it's okay bro we will find her " chance said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

" shut the fuck up and leave me alone, this is all your fucking fault " I said pushing him away. I walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of vodka and started chugging it down feeling the burning sensation of the alcohol running down my throat.

" Jake stop what are you doing " kade said walking into the kitchen stepping closer to me.

" leave me alone , all of you " I said back.

" Jake ... please relax we will find her don't worry , she couldn't have gone far. Just plea" kade was saying as I cut him off. " Just shut up ! " I was so pissed that I threw the vodka bottle causing it to shatter to a million pieces. Kade dodged it and the others came running in.

" what the fuck is going on here " Nathan said as Chance and Anthony held me back. I was getting tipsy more and more.

Kades POV:

Lily was right he is fucking psycho ! He nearly killed me. If any of that glass went in me I swear to god that he would be dead. You can tell he's drunk out of his mind.

" come on let's get you to bed , clearly you had a little too much to drink " chance said as him and Anthony put both his arms over their shoulders and led him upstairs.

" are you okay kade " someone said I turned to see it was Nathan, my brother.

" yea buddy I'm fine, he's just stressed it's okay he was drunk " I said. I know Nathan hates seeing me in situations Like this because I get it he's my brother I would hate seeing him like this too but you can't really blame someone who was drunk he didn't know what he es doing , and lily leaving really stressed him out. I don't know where she's gone but I am honestly happy that she is away from all of this, I don't care if I don't get to see her ever again just the thought that she's away from Jake makes me really happy. Poor girl deserves freedom and happiness, she's no different than anyone else. I just wish she would have atleast told me where she was going so I can make sure she's safe.

Lily's POV:

I decided to walk around the streets of New York and just admire this new place that I was going to call home. I used to see my future when I was a kid but now I can't see it anymore because it's hard to know what's going to happen. I walked passed a bunch of stores and it was just over all so freaking beautiful here. I was admiring the buildings and a bunch of other stuff when I accidentally bumped into this girl.

" oh my god I am so sorry, I didn't mean to, I wasn't paying attention I'm really sorry " I started rambling when she smiled.

" don't worry about it, it happens lol it's totally okay " she said smiling. She was really pretty and she looked like a sweet girl.

" I am Lily by the way " I smiled and shook her hand.

" I am Christina it's very nice to meet you " she said smiling back. Could this be my first ever friend ? Maybe ? Maybe not ?.

To be continued -

Authors note /

GUYS ! Who here is a why don't we fan ? Comment down below if you guys are fans of the why don't we boys because I have something important to tell you all in the next chapter xxx

& OH MY GOSH THANK YOU ALL FOR 3K READS ❤️ LOVE YOU ALL SM !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 265 22
DISCONTINUED till further notice Camila Paul! The youngest out of the Paul family, she recently moved to LA to live with her brother Logan but he was...
9.2K 109 76
Follow Liv's journey as her and her twin brother Jake Paul set up Team TenπŸ’“ ALL MY OWN WORK!
3K 33 20
Fan fic Why don't we She is Logan Paul's younger sister. He is working with Logan Paul She likes him He likes her All couples face challenges, so...
81.7K 1.1K 50
I'm kidnapped and then I'm thinking that I'm actually , like literally falling in love with one of my kidnappers and I can't stop it. I'm trying so h...