The Born Rider

By TwistedMidnight

Of all the people who wish they could be different I was the one who wished to be normale. More

The Born Rider: Chapter 1 - Bedtime Stories
The Born Rider Chapter 2: The Not so Perfect Life and Moveing On
Chapter 3: Living Bliss
Chapter 4: Brand New What?
Chapter 5: Wild Rider HMMMM
Self Inflicted
Chapter 7: I shutter
Chapter 8: Souless
Chapter 9: Ya Right
Chapter 10: Prison Anyone
Chapter 11: Candle Intruders
Chapter 12: Mine to Keep
Chapter 13: Heart Of Fire
Chapter 14: Greeting Revelations
Chapter 15: Loving Father
Chapter 16: Face to Face
Chapter 17: Goodbye Allison
Chapter 18: Ending

The Born Rider

989 19 5
By TwistedMidnight

Allison Dregmen was a popular girl she has Brownish blondish hair and cat like green eyes. She was normal she had friends, and two loving parents and she was captain of the cheerleading squad and she acted like a B***h. But when Allison's father cheats on her mom and leaves with the woman who her father cheated with Allison's world is shattered. Her grades have dropped and she doesn't act like the girl she used be to even her friends have turned on her. Allison blaming herself for her family's separation tries to commit suicide but fails. When Allison's dad finds out he takes it to court and wins custody of Allison. What Ali wasn't counting on is that she has a secret destiny that even her parents didn't even know about? One that had to do with her grandpa's past, and a certain deal he had made.

Can someone make me a better cover Please!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Exchange By Tanya

Short Story

2.3K 1.2K 46
One second you have everything and you are happy; but one mistake could ruin everything.
46 1 39
"I, I'm just an ordinary waste. I thought it would always be like this, I even planned out my own wasted life. But then, the zombies broke out. Sudde...
62.4K 2.1K 34
I never wanted to lose to anybody and I never experienced it until I met you. You told me that you are absolute. I didn't believe it until I tasted d...